Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And what feeling would that be...?
Sex is a basic need ... it's there alongside food water shelter oxygen. Chances are you just don't like/love this guy, anymore. instead of telling him exactly what is the problem is and propose a solution and make a clear request, youre simply dodging.

Basically, it's best to not make an assumptions because that's simply lazy or immature entitlement mentality. If you don't clearly define expectations and roles and need (especially to him!)...you're at fault and responsible for the failing relationship. Why, because you've not yet done what they have... they've said they need : food, water, oxygen, shelter, -they gone a step further and specified they also need sex, you've however not yet specified exactly what you need and how they can actively participate in making these things happen.

Now if you've said specifically what his shitty behavior was and clearly identified what you need him to do or not do... and he's refused to do these things for you or work towards a compromise ... then that's his failure and clearly it's not a compatible relationship.

I'm Starting to see why sharing ones own personal experience and opinions is beneficial . If asked, I'd probably discuss my own. But, like I said earlier assumptions and jumping to conclusions can deteriorate the lines of communication and warp ones perspective, it's been said I'm speaking /making comments based on my own personal experiences . Which couldn't be further from the truth. Like I said, it's probably not so much inability that's distorting reality or perception... it's probably just that you don't like me very much and don't care to understand or ask & it's much easier to make a personal assumption and act biased & blame me and my comments for it.

Projecting/ blame shifting to dodge the truth.

I don't mind and still enjoy the discussion. So that's where I'm at. (Personal share) . :)

Sit down and re-read this conversation from when you started it. I was trying to be nice, even welcomed you. Then YOU made an assumption about me.

Now you're trying to act like the victim? No.

I'm not trying to make an enemy. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Reactions: 950483 and 693987

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are so many problems in life that cannot be solved by simply throwing money at them. Some people just choose to live a very bitter and cynical life.

Hum, that's not what's going on here ... but okay let's list some unrelated things some people choose to think and do...

• speak directly
• try to dominate from the bottom up with passive aggression
• comprehend emotional intelligence & IQ

Etc etc.

... & okay, some people think and do that. So, what's your point ? Did you even have one ? Or indirectly sharing about yourself through projections?

Hum, that's not what's going on here ... but okay let's list some unrelated things some people choose to think and do...

• speak directly
• try to dominate from the bottom up with passive aggression
• comprehend emotional intelligence & IQ

Etc etc.

... & okay, some people think and do that. So, what's your point ? Did you even have one ? Or indirectly sharing about yourself through projections?
Irrelevant word fucking salad and complete nonsense. Keep attending your sessions hun. I don't think I'm going to bother interacting with you much on this site, but luckily for you there are some equally daft and irritating individuals already here. Enjoy.

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sit down and re-read this conversation from when you started it. I was trying to be nice, even welcomed you. Then YOU made an assumption about me.

Now you're trying to act like the victim? No.

I'm not trying to make an enemy. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Um, you should try to speak only for yourself. No? -allow me to clarify: I have NO emotional attachment to this conversation not feel any victimization whatsoever... so Just no, period. Not a NO, question mark. Your assuming and being indirect & passive aggressive. If you Would like to ask me a question, ask it. If you have something to say, speak for yourself and say it .

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Irrelevant word fucking salad and complete nonsense. Keep attending your sessions hun. I don't think I'm going to bother interacting with you much on this site, but luckily for you there are some equally daft and irritating individuals already here. Enjoy.

Speaking of crayons, "Some people" are angry and bitter when evidence shows they clearly aren't among the brightest in the box.

Do whatever you feel you need to do. ^^

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Um, you should try to speak only for yourself. No? -allow me to clarify: I have NO emotional attachment to this conversation not feel any victimization whatsoever... so Just no, period. Not a NO, question mark. Your assuming and being indirect & passive aggressive. If you Would like to ask me a question, ask it. If you have something to say, speak for yourself and say it .

I'm not being indirect. If you think I'm being indirect perhaps you don't speak to people often. I'm never one to beat around the bush. I beat the bush directly. Pun intended, as usual.

I have no question for you. I was simply participating in the conversation. It's a forum. That's what it's for.

And... The whole point of my post ARE to "speak for myself" like you're telling me to do. You even seemed to be annoyed that I did so earlier. So, what the fuck? :rolleyes:

Many of the ladies who post here regularly often admit that we are speaking on our own behalf, and not for women as a whole.

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not being indirect. If you think I'm being indirect perhaps you don't speak to people often. I'm never one to beat around the bush. I beat the bush directly. Pun intended, as usual.

I have no question for you. I was simply participating in the conversation. It's a forum. That's what it's for.

And... The whole point of my post ARE to "speak for myself" like you're telling me to do. You even seemed to be annoyed that I did so earlier. So, what the fuck? :rolleyes:

Many of the ladies who post here regularly often admit that we are speaking on our own behalf, and not for women as a whole.

Okay so your question is am I annoyed?
-No, not at all.

&

"what the fuck?"

- ...are you wanting from me. Lol. Very direct. Try again. What's the fuck ..[insert question here]?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Okay so your question is am I annoyed?
-No, not at all.

&

"what the fuck?"

- ...are you wanting from me. Lol. Very direct. Try again. What's the fuck ..[insert question here]?

Intentionally dense sums you right up.

I'm done eating this word salad, have fun with the site.

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Intentionally dense sums you right up.

I'm done eating this word salad, have fun with the site.

"Word salad" & im no longer engaging . how original. Do you both not realize how transparent this all is?
...this is what's clear. Neither of you can back up the stupid shit you think & say.
No more comments from you two? Darn, What a loss.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Do you both not realize how transparent this all is?.

Who is "you both"? I'm only one person.

And yes... Everything about this conversation is very transparent on my behalf. I intend to be understood and my points clear and easy to receive. So, I'm not sure why you say that like it's a bad thing.

I don't need to back up the "stupid shit I say" because I'm only speaking for myself. It's pre-backed. I'm not trying to convince people that my way is best. I even stated that already.

I hate to disappoint, so might as well toss a scrap...

Reactions: 950483
D

deleted924715

"Word salad" & im no longer engaging . how original. Do you both not realize how transparent this all is?
...this is what's clear. Neither of you can back up the stupid shit you think & say.
No more comments from you two? Darn, What a loss.

I'd guess most people can see how transparent this all is - you're a pseudo intellectual who is fooling nobody. Oh and did I mention disingenuous as fuck?

Guess what brain trust? Personal experience doesn't need to be "backed up" - you're the one generalising with a broad brush and feigning a lack of understanding when challenged. They're bored of engaging because you spew nonsense and it's tedious. They know deliberate provocation when they see it too - seriously, you're not very good at this, I hope you have other talents because you're a mediocre troll at best.

Sock puppets are sooooooo passé

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

& again, do you have a point? Do you disagree? Do you find that offensive? Did you agree and really like my writing style?

... or did you just assume other people would like what you have to say so very much they'd figure it out based on their own assumption.

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd guess most people can see how transparent this all is - you're a pseudo intellectual who is fooling nobody. Oh and did I mention disingenuous as fuck?

Guess what brain trust? Personal experience doesn't need to be "backed up" - you're the one generalising with a broad brush and feigning a lack of understanding when challenged. They're bored of engaging because you spew nonsense and it's tedious. They know deliberate provocation when they see it too - seriously, you're not very good at this, I hope you have other talents because you're a mediocre troll at best.

Okay here's the thing. I did say make more money. The man asked a question, I answered it.

I wasn't "back peddling" or "provoking" or doing most of the things your all telling me I am.
Il not going to apologize for being creative. If you'd like to know more about my perspective & this scenario Ive set up. ask.

Communication isn'tas easy as you'd think. I understand people and relationships/husbands are there to support and meet the needs of your mental, emotional needs. How can one do that when your not meeting them half way and setting them up with vaguely insulting phony bullshit ?

My guess is your saying everything but the truth here. Why don't you just say what's really going on?
I mean you can keep guessing and claiming whatever you'd like too, but that doesn't make it anymore true.

A really good way to identify bullshit is to ask the question : How do you know what you know. I'm calling bullshot and saying, how do you know about me?

... and I can ask this will all confidence . I don't anticipate you'll be able to provide a convincing answer because, well, you are wrong. Your hypothesis and comments about me and what I'm saying and why are all wrong.

So. Yeah. How do you know what you know, back it up. Or don't if you want it to hold any weight .
Or whatever.

Do and say whatever you'd like. Obviously.

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Guess what brain trust? Personal experience doesn't need to be "backed up" - you're the52857786335__23D1481B-BAB0-431B-A08A-D4F75C76C830.JPG one generalising with a broad brush and feigning a lack of understanding when challenged. They're bored of engaging because you spew nonsense and it's tedious. They know deliberate provocation when they see it too - seriously, you're not very good at this, I hope you have other talents because you're a mediocre troll at best.

Have you considered I'm maybe not good at provoking because it's not what I'm doing.

I'm actively backing up my first comment and advice to most males by Replicating a scenario and mentality that is typically an obstacle and challenge for a majority of men who typically are logical and maybe just maybe it's possible the same situation can occur if they attempt to address it . Add in some projecting close minded bullshit and provoking insults, lack of interest, emotionally charged projections, denial, close mindset and there you have it.. you proved my point. Sometimes it's easier to fix something with actions then continue to repeat a cycle with someone whose not capable of being exactly what they claim to want and need. This why they ask their partner to be that for them and claiming they just need support. Maybe it's also to my point, that while partnerships and relationships roles can be unequal, which is normal. There's nothing wrong with having strengths and weaknesses. It's about accepting them and not beating yourself or other up when they are brought it into the open. I think cognitive distortions are typical and if we're engaged in a topic and speaking truthfully it's easy to understand the others perspective.

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

And yes... Everything about this conversation is very transparent on my behalf. I intend to be understood and my points clear and easy to receive. So, I'm not sure why you say that like it's a bad thing.

I don't need to back up the "stupid shit I say" because I'm only speaking for myself. It's pre-backed. I'm not trying to convince people that my way is best. I even stated that already.

I knew you'd ask this, which is why I said it that way. See some people can easily understand the irony, you literally repeated word salad and I'm done , like the other person did. I'm obviously referring to you and that other person.

It's like your saying and doing the exact opposite thing . You speak just for yourself and from your perspective and yet your words give you away JB that your absolutely not and you're actually just listing all the things your not doing and projecting onto me what you identify with. For example when a person is cheating they can subconsciously give it away by accusing their SO of the very thing their doing.

I hope this helps you to understand what actually going on here.

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You've not disappointed me in the least. I appreciate your comments.