Sexual regrets

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I had two one night stands with a woman I worked with. The first time she came to my door at two in the morning, drunk. It was not good. The second time was several weeks later. It was no better. She just lay there. I mean, just like a sack of potatos. I never did it again.

Now as to the one that got away, there was a night when my cousin called and said a mutual friend really wanted me to come to her house and spend the night. I was standing at the window looking out across to the house of the woman I would eventually marry and divorce and I said no. Should have gone. The person who wanted me is now passed away and I really regret not having hung up the phone, got in my pickup and driven the 60 miles.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My regrets are the women I let get away because I was so involved with a relationship that was doomed.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My worst is definitely the way I lost my virginity. I wrote a blog entry about it actually. Looking back on it I think I was just so excited to find someone who was willing to have sex with me that I didn't consider all the other things that go with it.

RealConnoisseur

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's an old line; "women regret the guys they have slept with, men regret the women they haven't slept with", it's pretty apt.

My regret though, is having sex with a girl who was a gossip queen after not sleeping for nigh on 50 something hours, she forced the situation and I really didn't do myself justice. We both left disappointed, and her ex bf too, but that's a hilarious story for another time.

peters0612

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't done anything I regret. My wife had an affair with my best friend which cost a friendship but the wife and I remained together. It spawned a couple of affairs on my part. Our sex life is better now. The friend might still be a friend if he and my wife had involved me too.

ManicRichey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had a few public oral encounters in my hazy days of youth that still haunt me. Basically let a girl who I didn't terribly care for go down on me in front of the main shopping centre in my town at 1am on a Friday night. Don't know if it was ever caught on CCTV but anybody could have walked past at that point. Feel kinda sorry for her more than anything as we were in different places in our sexual lives shall we say. I hope I didn't scar her for life!!!

My regrets are the women I let get away because I was so involved with a relationship that was doomed.

I can relate to this somewhat.

On a positive note in general terms, I have never regretted anything I did even if I got burned in the process (good life lesson if nothing else).

But you are quite right, I for sure regret the ones that got away, because of my inexperience or putting more into a relationships than the return and in the process missing other opportunities.