Sexually frustrated

• Thread starter deleted29006271
  • Start date
D

deleted29006271

Hey guys i just joined because I really wanted some advice. I’m a young gay, think I might be gay (possibly bi still working it out) anyway one thing I do know is I’m 100% attracted to men, I’ve never had sex with a guy and I really want to. I feel really horny all the time now and I seem to be attracted to nearly every guy I see in the street it feels like lol even guys much older then me. I just wondered if anyone else feels like this now or of when you were a young guy like me felt like this? Thanks for reading :)

Reactions: Laughing Boy
Hey guys i just joined because I really wanted some advice. I’m a young gay, think I might be gay (possibly bi still working it out) anyway one thing I do know is I’m 100% attracted to men, I’ve never had sex with a guy and I really want to. I feel really horny all the time now and I seem to be attracted to nearly every guy I see in the street it feels like lol even guys much older then me. I just wondered if anyone else feels like this now or of when you were a young guy like me felt like this? Thanks for reading
Young guy that was supposed to say at the start lol

Reactions: minimushroom
Hey guys i just joined because I really wanted some advice. I’m a young gay, think I might be gay (possibly bi still working it out) anyway one thing I do know is I’m 100% attracted to men, I’ve never had sex with a guy and I really want to. I feel really horny all the time now and I seem to be attracted to nearly every guy I see in the street it feels like lol even guys much older then me. I just wondered if anyone else feels like this now or of when you were a young guy like me felt like this? Thanks for reading :)
I've always been attracted to other men. It started when we used to go to gym sessions at school and all the guys would be naked together in the communal showers and changing rooms. I was a late developer so to see all those lovely hairy cocks together in the changing room was like sensual overload to me. When I was in my 20's the pressure to "conform" was very strong. I had a girlfriend and we'd have sex together which I enjoyed but I always wondered what it would be like with another man. When I was 25 I found out and I've never looked back. Having sex with another man is like nothing I'd ever experienced. I won't say penetration was easy the first time but you'll learn to relax enough and then it becomes really enjoyable. As I got older I found that younger men 18+ were attracted to me and the sex was always great but my first partner was the same age and we were together for 7 years. We both enjoyed switching roles but I do even now, enjoy being bottom for a nice big cock.

I've always been attracted to other men. It started when we used to go to gym sessions at school and all the guys would be naked together in the communal showers and changing rooms. I was a late developer so to see all those lovely hairy cocks together in the changing room was like sensual overload to me. When I was in my 20's the pressure to "conform" was very strong. I had a girlfriend and we'd have sex together which I enjoyed but I always wondered what it would be like with another man. When I was 25 I found out and I've never looked back. Having sex with another man is like nothing I'd ever experienced. I won't say penetration was easy the first time but you'll learn to relax enough and then it becomes really enjoyable. As I got older I found that younger men 18+ were attracted to me and the sex was always great but my first partner was the same age and we were together for 7 years. We both enjoyed switching roles but I do even now, enjoy being bottom for a nice big cock.
Thank you so much for your answer. Has really given me encouragement to seek my first hook up for sure :heart_eyes:

I was just attracted to any man with a cock ready to suck n fuck .. so I’d see guys imagine what be like if all these guys took turns fucking my ass or mouth or both . For hours on top of hours.. ( trust me when say more the merrier )

So there’s nothing wrong with you thinking this way.. or even were to become as active as I was .. got smacked/ slapped around called a slut / whore.. but I was a happy slut/whore