Sf bay area roll call

sc423

Expert Member
Media
I'm undecided about this but I will be in the bay area in the next couple of weeks and might like some help with my Onlyfans site. I am my own photographer and model.

I'm looking for someone that has the same interest as me and needs help building their own content portfolio.

This is what I'm looking for:

-You use my camera to take pictures of me as a model. I own all rights to these pictures and you will not be given any of the pictures of me.

-I will take pictures of you as a model either with your camera, my camera/your memory card, or my camera and memory card and I'll send you the content.

-You can be female or male, and I check IDs for age.

-No money exchanged

-This is not a hookup and no joint model shoot.

-All names, details must be kept confidential.

-I don't mind teaching a little photography at the same time if you don't have a lot of experience.

If interested let me know.

Reactions: Banana_Hung

Candus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm undecided about this but I will be in the bay area in the next couple of weeks and might like some help with my Onlyfans site. I am my own photographer and model.

I'm looking for someone that has the same interest as me and needs help building their own content portfolio.

This is what I'm looking for:

-You use my camera to take pictures of me as a model. I own all rights to these pictures and you will not be given any of the pictures of me.

-I will take pictures of you as a model either with your camera, my camera/your memory card, or my camera and memory card and I'll send you the content.

-You can be female or male, and I check IDs for age.

-No money exchanged

-This is not a hookup and no joint model shoot.

-All names, details must be kept confidential.

-I don't mind teaching a little photography at the same time if you don't have a lot of experience.

If interested let me know.

This can be fun

Reactions: sc423