To be honest I don't think Shaq's hung at all. His wife was cheating on him for most of their marraige from what I've heard. The only conceivable reason is sex I think.
To be honest I don't think Shaq's hung at all. His wife was cheating on him for most of their marraige from what I've heard. The only conceivable reason is sex I think.
The only conceivable reason is sex I think.
Maybe it was because she just wanted to have an intelligent conversation.
i remember there was a net cartoon called Tards or something and ron jeremy was in a episode. said something about one of their cocks and said something like...Its bigger then Shaq's (have you seen shaq's) No but hes a 7 foot black guy how small could it be?
That was my first line of rational too. He's a good man, not the brightest. Let's face it too, the fact she cheated, it's not entirely his fault either. That's on her, it's her character flaw. I'd venture to guess, due to lack of evidence, but perhaps he's "Shaqed" up with another woman/other women while on the road in the NBA ? It's not that far fetched, he probably had way more opportunity to, not to mention rationalizing that he was the star and bread winner in that relationship.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.