Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Back in the old days they were called troughs, and you either pissed in one or used a stall. It was not a life altering event.

Individual urinal no, seems counter intuitive. If I am in a building with more than one men's room, I will relocate, plan B use a stall. Worse case walk outside and politely wait till the crowd dwindles, because I hate people standing behind me when I piss so I try not to do that to anyone else.

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Did this often in my 20s at gay bars or in parties. It works best if there is a single bathroom with one toilet. Just walk up to the guy at the front of the line and say I’m dying to piss and can’t hold it, do you mind if I go in with you?

Never had a guy say no and we always peed at the same time and talked about our dicks. U just have to have the courage to ask.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Considering the issues even a single guy has keeping their stream within the confines of a urinal (as witnessed by the many piss puddles I've had to stand in), I would think the addition of another dick would only complicate things.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not a urinal, but have shared a toilet un numerous occasions...usually at a party when there's a line and 2 of us go at the same time. I've done it with both friends and strangers. The shape of the toilet bowel means that you have to at least somewhat angle toward each other. A couple of the guys have gotten pee shy. I love showing off that I'm at ease with my toilet mate seeing my penis, including when there's a steady stream of piss flowing out of it.

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Considering the issues even a single guy has keeping their stream within the confines of a urinal (as witnessed by the many piss puddles I've had to stand in), I would think the addition of another dick would only complicate things.

Agreed somewhat. Though most the times I’d share a toilet to piss we are drunk enough and/or dying to go so that a little splash or drip doesn’t matter. If it’s a regular sized business toilet, if you both stand at the end of the toilet on opposite ends, things stay pretty clean.

russthewriter59

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my son and I usually piss in the urinals together cause he gets nervous by himself plus theyre all usually taken up anyways

shared a urinal with my brothers and dad plenty of times, shared with some friends a few times at like sporting events n shit when we were drunk and there were too many people there to wait
Why was your son nervous to go by himself?