Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah a few times, most often at a party where we’re sharing a toilet bowl (which I know isn’t what the OP was asking), but a few times at urinals too.

Almost always with friends I know quite well. Most recently was at a small restaurant. After we’d finished eating three of us had headed to the gents at the same time, as we were sat on a bench seat and couldn’t easily get out earlier. When we got there, we found a single stall and single urinal in a very small and cramped room.

The first guy had taken the stall, and we could already hear him pissing, the friend I was with was undoing his belt and just suggested “Cross streams?” so we did. It was a bit ‘cosy’ as our shoulders were pressed together, and it wasn’t the biggest urinal in the world but we managed not to piss on each other.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trough urinals are pretty common here in the UK and like other countries in Europe we aren't prude about taking a slash, in a busy place troughs are often rammed with as many guys as can fit in front of them.
Bowl urinals no, that just seems weird but when there's been a queue I've hauled the beast out and flopped it in a wash hand basin on several occasions when I've been busting to go. I particularly like the attitude in France where you can just piss anywhere, reminds me of festivals over here where everyone just does their business where they're stood.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just troughs at bars (rare in my area, but have a mental list of places in other cities I visit, ha ha). However there have been a few times with m4m encounters where we shared the bathroom toilet while visiting and took break from play or talking and let streams loose.

D

deleted16720161

Yeah I've shared urinals and toilets before, if the place is busy and me and my mate(s) are in a rush haha. Normally happens in pubs/bars, I guess alcohol makes guys less shy about pissing in front of each other lol. Plus back in school one bathroom only had a single urinal, so it wasn't uncommon for guys to double up if lunch was ending lmao

D

deleted16124871

Yeah I've shared urinals and toilets before, if the place is busy and me and my mate(s) are in a rush haha. Normally happens in pubs/bars, I guess alcohol makes guys less shy about pissing in front of each other lol. Plus back in school one bathroom only had a single urinal, so it wasn't uncommon for guys to double up if lunch was ending lmao
yes it happens a lot in bars, after a few drinks, then guys are less shy.

Reactions: maroon1040
D

deleted817718

It’s almost impossible when you always sit to pee

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Yes and toilets, too. Sinks at a bar a couple of times when it was packed in there. Last time I did piss in the sink was with a bud in college. Was a college bar and so that type of crowd where it did happen and guys in there had a laugh.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. I'd rather wait or use the cubicle if no other urinals are available. It's bad enough when I'm not careful and get my own backsplash. I don't want another person's piss on me.

It's different if it's a trough urinal though.