Sharing Pocket Pussy

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always wanted to do double penetration (DP) using a fleshlight with another guy that's compatible with me sexually.

I've never done DP, so this is something I wanted to experiment, if this occurs with a real pussy would be a plus.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was staying in a hostel once and there were maybe 10 guys sharing this hostel. All chill laid back dudes travelling. I have a tendency to carry my fleshlight along when I'm on trips because it's just a different feeling from my hand and it gets the job done quicker. One night I left it in the shower accidentally. Now we were all sharing a restroom. I went to retrieve my fleshlight hoping that nobody had seen it or knew what it was. Of course that was a silly idea because most of the guys were roughly around the same age as myself and would have surely known what a fleshlight would look like in the huge black casing. When I went to retrieve the toy I saw that it had been moved and placed on the shelf and the top was off showing the bulbous synthetic skin with the artificial vaginal opening. It was wet and I believe that whoever put it on the shelf had used it and was letting it air dry with the lid off. Later I overheard several of the guys talking about the fleshlight and they were under the impression that it was the property of the house and was for all of the guys staying in the hostel to share and take care of. I had no problem sharing the fleshlight so I decided to leave it in the bathroom and didn't tell the guys that it was actually my property. I suppose it was used by all of the guys in the house during my short time there. I can appreciate the care that was taken with the toy as it was washed thoroughly after use each time. I do know for a fact that it was being used by different people because it was always in a different spot. When I left the house I left a note telling the guys that the fleshlight was actually my personal item and that I would be leaving and would unfortunately have to take my fleshlight with me but how much I appreciated all of the guys cleaning it after they used. Before packing my toy up for good I gave it one last cleaning with antibacterial soap and removed all of the parts and washed them each separately. When I removed both caps and inspected the inside of the fleshlight sleeve there were multiple strands of pubic hair of different textures and colors imbedded within the the length of the sleeve.

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was 18 my two friends and I used to wank off together regularly. When I bought a fleshlight, my mate suggested a game with a forfeit - we would each take it in turns to use the fleshlight for 20 seconds, then pass it on. The winner was the guy to cum first. The other two would then have to continue using it, with the winner’s cum in it, until the next came. The last to cum would have to fuck the fleshlight with both the others’ cum in it. Oh the fun we had when we were young!!

While at uni, I got dared to fuck a fleshlight at the same time as another of my roommates once, it was pretty hot trying to squeeze my dick into it at the same time as my friend ;)

ricd250584

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was 18 my two friends and I used to wank off together regularly. When I bought a fleshlight, my mate suggested a game with a forfeit - we would each take it in turns to use the fleshlight for 20 seconds, then pass it on. The winner was the guy to cum first. The other two would then have to continue using it, with the winner’s cum in it, until the next came. The last to cum would have to fuck the fleshlight with both the others’ cum in it. Oh the fun we had when we were young!!

While at uni, I got dared to fuck a fleshlight at the same time as another of my roommates once, it was pretty hot trying to squeeze my dick into it at the same time as my friend ;)

Sounds like some hot experiences

Leedsmarriedjerkbro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Me and my best mate occasionally stroke together if we are having drinks without the wives. I have a flesh light and let him use it and then we have put DP’d it too. Was hot seeing his bbc fucking it and made me want to share a real pussy with him

ricd250584

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

this sounds like fun

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why not
xGjnUNq_d.jpg