Shirtless Gyms in Vancouver?

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all, question for those in the Vancouver area. recently moved here from Ontario, where I went to two gyms and was able to workout shirtless at either. I was wondering if that was here as well? Between the women wearing sports bras and the guys wearing small string tank tops, cutoff shirts no wider than their neck, and even see-through fishnet shirts and speedos, there seems to be a lot of reasons why I think shirtless should be allowed, but I'm yet to see it here.

I wear tight lycra ( spandex ) including small vests/singlets. My junk can be seen fairly clearly I think ...

But something about actually doing it shirtless doesn't quite sit right with me.

Maybe I'm just too conservative.

:smile:

I live a long way from Vancouver though, so this is just a random observation ...

I wear tight lycra ( spandex ) including small vests/singlets. My junk can be seen fairly clearly I think ...

But something about actually doing it shirtless doesn't quite sit right with me.

Maybe I'm just too conservative.

:smile:

I live a long way from Vancouver though, so this is just a random observation ...
congrats to you... If I wore the same I'd get a boner in no time.

I would love to see some guys at my gym shirtless but unfortunately I don't know of any gyms that allow patrons to be shirtless while working out. If you do, please let me know. :)

WorkOUT gym in Palm Springs allows shirtless workouts. Just use a towel on the equipment.

Reactions: SillyGayBoy