Short nerdy virgin size queen here! :)

Smolguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello! :)

I just wanted to post this in hopes that maybe there’s a big guy out there who might want to talk to me!

A little about me is that I’m really short kinda shy and nerdy as well and I really like the idea of somebody large ☺️

I was just wondering if there were any hung guys out there who are sweet and gentle with their boys! I’m a little delicate ☺️

Bonus points if he’s nerdy and wants to talk about nerdy stuff too!

Tell me a little about you! My DMs are open too! :)

Reactions: paratus333

Mike1Jones2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I just wanted to post this in hopes that maybe there’s a big guy out there who might want to talk to me!

A little about me is that I’m really short kinda shy and nerdy as well and I really like the idea of somebody large ☺️

I was just wondering if there were any hung guys out there who are sweet and gentle with their boys! I’m a little delicate ☺️

Hey bby boy! I’m what I call a sensual dominant no pain all pleasure but on my terms! I cuddle and kiss too!

drpainemd

Experimental Member
Media

Sounds very perfect. Nerdy is always the way…more creative for sure!

Are you on Skype?