Short Story: Shot of Whiskey

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is a work of fiction with strong adult themes.

I have messaged with a few members and mentioned my effort to start a Patreon. The account is ready and loaded with lots of new content, but as it is new, it currently under review. Since I don't know how long that takes, I thought I would share a short story here that I have been working on about war and the bonds that are created in far off lands; and the loss that many experience as a result of war. For those of you who prefer more humorous stories, some of those are coming too.

Part 1/4

Shot of Whiskey Ch 1: Arrival Debrief​

The day I arrived on the massive Forward Operating Base in Afghanistan I had very low expectations and was still somehow deeply disappointed, at least that was my impression on the landing strip. I had transited through the same orientation given to all civilians at the massive training facility at Bagram and was somewhat prepared for life on the facility in the southeastern edge of Afghanistan, along the border with Pakistan, but the real thing had smells and dust and ants and other things that tried desperately to crawl into your boots while you just stood there under a relentlessly hot sun. There was no slide for that in the training sessions.

We arrived worried about police capacity, police training, the legal system and how we might, possibly, if we were lucky, build a foundation for a modern society to emerge. We did not start out thinking about sharing toilets with people who refused to learn how to use them, so that each shit had to be prefaced by a wiping down of muddy footprints on the toilet seat, as most locals preferred to squat over the toilet than sit on it. They thought sitting was dirty. And let’s not discuss the distaste for toilet paper among some of the local workers with whom we sometimes shared bathroom and shower facilities on our little corner of the massive military base.

Perhaps worse than the living challenges, I was cynical about the work from the start. I needed money and this was a lot of money. As a former police trainer focused on weapons, munitions, safety and explosives, I was the ideal fit for the $350,000 a year contract they were offering. This was life-changing money, and if I completed my two years, I could walk away set for life, for my kids’ lives, with multiple rental properties under my name and a wad of cash to spare. I did not have high hopes, however, for our mission. It seemed a one in a million shot that a tribal culture would turn away from their clans and their traditions and embrace a life organized by outside institutions like courts, legislatures, or provincial governments – never mind a national government few recognized as legitimate.

People often talked about the religiosity of Afghans as a major hurdle. I never saw that as a hurdle. There was no real organized religious structure to what most people did day to day. There were family leaders, clan leaders, tribal leaders, that was the structure. Faith was an element that shaped family but authority, order, that was fundamentally a family and clan decision. Even religious interpretations were heavily influenced by what clan an imam might belong to, that was the framework. There was no single, coherent, enunciated view of religion that shaped traditions, it was really the other way around. Yet, we were in Afghanistan and we were asking people to yield their trust and their roles within their tribes, the anchors of their identity, and to adopt a national identity instead. Don’t listen to your elder, listen to your district administrator, don’t let your tribal council decide what should happen to a goat thief, listen to a judge hundreds of miles away. That was the shift and it seemed to me almost impossible to imagine how we would get there.

I stepped off the helicopter and First Lieutenant Dorado, the XO for the Provincial Reconstruction Team I would be supporting, was waiting. We were one of dozens of units sharing the massive base, one of the smallest parts in fact, charged with helping the provincial government establish its authority. I jumped off the helicopter, grabbed my backpack and stepped forward, “Lieutenant, good to meet you, I’m Nicholas Strayer, please call me Nick.”

“Great to meet you, Mr. Strayer. Welcome to FOB Salerno. Please, follow me,” he signaled with his head that I should jump into the armored vehicle waiting a few hundred feet from the landing zone. We drove towards a series of four identical buildings as he pointed out key, architecturally significant landmarks along the way.

“Right there, next to the APO – the post office - are Pizza Hut and Gloria Jean’s Coffee, both are pretty good if you’re tired of the DFAC food, but they’re not free. There’s also a TCBY that is usually stocked. They try over at the DFAC but it’s all brought in from Dubai or Pakistan and it can do a number on your guts,” he pointed to various doors on a single large building, signs taped to the windows but not much else distinguished one establishment from the other. It was the world’s strangest strip mall.

After a few hundred feet, he continued, “Here are the DFAC and the gym, facing one another. If you’re a runner, we don’t currently allow people to run around the perimeter without prior authorization, there are snipers outside the gate. Over there in that field we have a weekly vendor market, they sell pirated DVDs, gifts, jewelry, rugs, all sorts of shit – I mean gifts and shit – that you might want to take home to your family.”

In less than five minutes we were at the barracks, four identical cinder block buildings with a fifth placed perpendicular to the first four. “To your left are the latrines and showers, they are shared, you need to bring your own toiletries in and out each time. We do provide toilet paper, of course. To your right are the barracks. Soldiers share four to a room, officers two to a room. You and a few command-level officers have a room to yourself. Every room has its own heating and cooling unit on the wall and a small beverage fridge but no running water. There are water bottle packs for drinking at the entrance to each barracks building. You can buy an electric kettle in the PX but no other cooking implements are allowed. We set you up with a bunch of local carpets, a desk, some furniture and a twin bed, hopefully you brought bedding, if not the PX stocks some items. Please let me know if you need anything in terms of furnishings and we’ll do what we can,” he stood at the door as a Private, Private First Class Redding by his tags, delivered my luggage into my room, an unpainted cinderblock space about twenty by twenty feet with a corrugated steel roof, insulated and protected from above by nearly ten inches of sand and rocks, meant to help protect against the stray mortar. The rooms were all joined by a single hallway down the middle with a mirror setup on the other side of the hall. In all, each barracks building had about forty rooms.

“Thanks again, Lieutenant,” I held out my hand. He shook it, nodded and walked away.

“Where can I put this?” the young Private asked, still holding both of my large bags in his hands and a heavy rucksack on his back.

“Oh shit, I’m sorry!” I said and went to help him. “There is fine, I will unpack into the wardrobe later.”

“No problem, that’s what I’m here for,” the Private spoke cheerfully and smiled. “I’m Ryan, by the way.”

He looked young, maybe 19 or 20, he was thin, handsome and his eyes were open and sincere in a classic midwestern way. “Nick, nice to meet you,” I replied, shaking his hand and gently squeezing his arm. “Where you from? Minnesota?”

He grinned, his smile was broad, well cared for, and it lit up his face. “Close, I’m from South Dakota, most of us are from there, this unit was tagged to support the PRT and we came as a cluster.”

“So, you’re all National Guard?” I asked.

He nodded and looked around, “Shit, Nick, you’re lucky. Only the Commander and the three civilian leads for the PRT have a room to themselves, they’re over in Barracks A. It sucks having no privacy. You have to sneak around –“

He stopped himself and looked sheepishly at the floor. I smiled, “You don’t have to edit on my account, you were going to say something about beating off, I imagine?”

He laughed heartily, he seemed both nervous and relieved to have been found out. “Yeah, the showers have stalls but all they have are curtains and if you take too long people just pull the curtain back and stare at you until you finish showering, and in my barracks, well, there’s four of us sleeping a few feet apart. Between the smell of boot rot and sweat, it’s not great.”

“You’re always welcome to come here for a little you time, I really don’t mind,” I said, winking at him.

Ryan smiled and sat down on top of the small desk near the single clerestory window, too high up to see in or out, but it was great to get a bit of natural light. He looked like a recruitment poster bathed in that mid-morning glow. He took off his head cover and set it next to him as he ran his hand through the most beautiful blond hair I had seen, other than Chris Hemsworth. I imagined he was due for a trim but hoped he would hold out for as long as possible as it suited him to keep it long. I turned around and laid my bags on the floor, opened them and began to organize where I would store my things.

“That’s a nice offer, are you sure? You have to be careful what you say around here,” he seemed to be warning me.

“Lots of conservative soldiers?” I asked as I moved my non-training clothes into the metal dresser and wardrobe lined up on the other side of the room. I figured the tactical apparel I could store in the suitcase or in a Pelican case near my bed.

Ryan laughed, “Sure, there’s that, but the bigger problem is that once you make an offer, people take you up on it.”

As he finished speaking, I heard a distinctive banging on metal, as if someone were knocking on my door which happened to be made of steel. I was about to walk over to open it when I heard it again, it was coming from behind me. I turned around and Ryan had pulled out a stunning pink cock that was already hard. His legs were spread open, and he was slapping it against the surface of the desk.

Part 1/4 (continued)

My eyes widened to the point I thought I was going to burst a cornea. His cock truly was gorgeous. It was uncut, the skin naturally pulled back behind the corona. His was a cock made for fucking with a head that was thick but only about as thick as the top half of his dick. It was perfect to lead the way into a tight hole. The trick with him, I soon discovered, was the thick, obscene girth right around the middle of his unit. The whole thing was longer than average, over seven inches if I had to guess. I suddenly imagined how wonderful it might feel to have that stretching my hole every night for the next eight months, until the end of his deployment.

“Is this ok?” he asked, trying to find a sign of approval in my surprised gaze.

I smiled and fell to my knees on the carpeted floor in front of him, pulling his heavy cock into my mouth in one quick gesture. It took me just a few slurps to get his entire shaft wet with spit and soon after, I was deep throating the young soldier like a squirrel who’d finally found his nut. He moved his hips forward and leaned back until his head was to the wall. I slid my hands under his ACU jacket and grabbed the t-shirt underneath, untucking it so that I could touch his skin. There is a reason older men like to fuck younger men. His skin was silken, smooth, taut, warm, with muscles under each square inch of his torso. His abs, at least eight distinct hard ridges and mounds were easily distinguishable just by feel. His chest was not bulky, it was the athletic chest of a swimmer. Both of my hands explored his body under his t-shirt as I continued to deep throat his cock, taking all 7.5 inches and nearly as much in girth at the widest point, until I could comfortably massage his knob with my throat.

He was moaning happily, his hands gripping the edges of the small desk. I took one of his hands and placed it on the back of my head, giving him permission to do what I knew he wanted to do.

“Ah, thanks, Nick,” he whispered, gripping my hair in tight fistfuls and beginning an aggressive face fuck that sadly only lasted about thirty seconds. He came as quietly as he could, though no one could see us, we could hear enough around us to know a scream or even a loud expletive would have given us away.

As he came, he did the sweetest thing. He let go of my hair and took my head into his arms, cradling me into his abdomen while he rode out the final convulsions of his orgasm, his dick still in my mouth as I sucked down the last of his delicious, creamy gravy.

He gave me a kiss on the top of my head before he finally collapsed back on the wall, his cock now soft and clean, at least as clean as my mouth could make it.

“Was that ok?” I asked, smiling and standing back up on my feet.

He smiled but then quickly his look turned to worry. He glanced at my package, clearly hard and clearly in need of release.

“Shit, Nick, I don’t really – I’m sorry – it’s not really my thing,” he was stammering nervously.

“Really? You’re not bi or something?” I asked. “I mean, you don’t have to reciprocate, what you gave me was awesome, it is just surprising how forward you were for a straight guy.”

He smiled, “I am a big believer in the AHIAH theory of sex. Besides, no run of the mill straight guy is ever going to invite another guy to jack off in his room, you were basically advertising there, Nick.”

“A hole is a hole? Is that AHIAH?” I asked, laughing.

He nodded and laughed as well. “You’re fucking smart, Nick. You knew where I was from, you knew somehow I would stuff you with some corn-fed meat, and you knew about AHIAH! And, most important of all, you give the best blow job ever.” He leaned in and whispered the last part so that it was almost inaudible even from just a few feet away.

“You liked it?” I asked, wanting to hear the words come out of the young man’s mouth one more time.

“I fucking loved it!” he stepped forward and whispered directly into my ear, “I can’t wait for the next one. I want to see what you do with a pair of tennis balls.” He took my hand and shoved it into his pants. Indeed, his testicles were a marvel, a pair of bull-sized balls that would definitely challenge my jaw.

“I am going to have to exact a price, though Ryan,” I replied. “I can’t just be your new cocksucker civilian, I have needs.”

He grimaced and stepped away from me, this time sitting as far away as he could, on my bed.

“Dude, I vomit just thinking about it. I thought you said reciprocation was not required,” he was practically whining.

“I meant it, I just may ask to push your boundaries a little. Have you ever kissed a guy?” I asked.

He smiled again, “Ah, ok. You scared me, Nick. Yeah, sure, I kissed a guy a couple of times, threesomes and foursomes back home in Rapid City.”

“See, easy start,” I said, readjusting my still hard cock, I returned to the unpacking Ryan’s cock had interrupted. Without looking back, I said, “Now, Private Redding, why don’t you do something nice for me today and strip so I can beat off to the sight of a handsome, athletic young soldier? Would you be willing to do that for me?”

“Sure as fuck!” he replied cheerfully. I could hear rustling behind me and continued to unpack while he got himself ready to be my live spank reel.

“Oh SHIT!” I heard him say in a yelled whisper. Ryan was suddenly standing behind me, completely naked. His body every bit as beautiful as I had imagined, he was lean and athletic without a trace of fat on him. His hairless chest and small pink nipples were begging for a tongue wash and a few nibbles. His biceps were flexed and curled, tensed at the moment. They looked like a pair of trapped softballs, as he was staring and pointing at something that had made him leap ten feet from the bed.

“What is it?” I whispered, looking around at the pile of clothes and other items I had either brought or purchased in Kabul.

His eyes were wide and his hands started to move towards the top of my dresser where I had been staging the things that came out of my bag before I found the right drawer or shelf. Ryan looked at me and then gingerly picked up a small velvet bag, he pulled open the pull string top and gasped. “Whiskey,” was all he said.

I laughed while he cradled the Woodford Reserve bottle in his hands, his eyes almost tearing up. “I’ll suck you for this,” he said, his eyes begging.

I laughed harder, “No you won’t! I don’t want my cock covered in vomit and I don’t like the idea of you getting caught with a bottle of alcohol, and then you’d have to answer where you got it from.”

He seemed despondent, “C’mon, Nick, I know we just met, but I was nice right? I fed you my dick? Did you like it? I can get hard in like two minutes, I’ll fuck you, I’ll breed your hole hard. You want some South Dakota youngsters in your tummy?”

I smiled. “That seems like a better offer. You fucked a guy before?”

He nodded and opened his eyes wide as he leaned in to whisper, “There are a couple of guys here that advertise how much they like cock, the trick is finding a place to do it, but AHIAH right?”

“What about at home?” I asked.

He nodded again. “Some threesomes get rowdy, foursomes too. One huge orgy where I could not tell you what the fuck I did. I know I fucked at least six holes, maybe seven, not counting mouths, mouths would have been like a dozen, it was wild. I think someone fingered me but by then I was out of it. Basically, I like it if it’s clean. Plus, ass is always tight and guys only complain at the start, by the time they are all loosened up it’s nothing but fuck me harder, pound my ass. I like that.”

Ryan was an amazing day one find. It was a shame they could not put him on the slides at orientation, they would get far more volunteers. I took the bottle from his hands and opened it, taking a small drink into my mouth. I looked into his pale blue eyes and leaned in to kiss him. I was pleasantly surprised when he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in the rest of the way. His technique could best be described as whiskey theft, but he was neither shy nor unskilled. I ran one hand down his back, gripping his meaty ass and massaging his cheek, pulling away from his crack while I imagined his hole being exposed to plain view. He did not hesitate, did not pull away and his kiss felt absolutely uninhibited.

My other hand snuck down into my pants and pulled out my dick as we continued to kiss. He took the whiskey and poured a capful into his mouth and then kissed me again. He set the bottle down and slid both hands under my shirt and tweaked my nipples hard as we continued to make out, our tongues now wrestling alternately in his mouth and mine, our lips pressed together, rubbing against one another, at times nibbling and sucking on the other, all the while I jerked my cock furiously.

I was already close from sucking off Ryan, plus the make out session, plus Ryan’s phenomenal nipple work, it did not take long to finish me off. I grabbed a t-shirt from my pile and used it to catch my load. I did not want to start my two years in the barracks with cum soaked carpets. Ryan felt my orgasm as we made out and he slowed down his pace. His cock was semi-hard. He looked at me and again at the bottle and asked without saying a word. I nodded and he took another quick drink and kissed me one last time.

“You know this is a dry base?” he said, nodding towards my booze.

I grinned and pulled out three more bottles of whiskey, each in its individual velvet case. “Not for me,” I said. “I’m not under military command. I bought these at the Embassy PX.”

“You got power, Nick,” Ryan said, his teeth gleaming in the sunlight as he tucked his cock into his boxers and finished getting dressed.

“So how can we make this work?” I asked.

“There is a group of guys that I trust,” Ryan replied. “It includes one of the team leaders, let me feel him out and I will come back tonight to fuck you and fill you in –“

Ryan heard himself and started to laugh. “That was funny,” he said. “I’ll let you know tonight if maybe we can keep each other entertained during this war on who the fuck knows what anymore. Sound good?”

I nodded and he walked out the door, closing it slowly behind him.

Thanks for the support everyone. If you want to read the rest of this story earlier than I will be publishing it here, here is my Patreon, finally up! I hope you will consider supporting. Right now, in addition to a few multi-chapter short stories, I have the first 20 chapters of my book, Root Cause, ready for your enjoyment. It is a complicated book, like most of the work I have produced, I want it to be erotic but also an interesting take on a story, and maybe funny, maybe thought-provoking.

I will continue posting here, of course, and really appreciate all the kind words and support.

Thanks for reading!

Hey, I will be away a few days so I thought I would post a couple of chapters early. Thanks for the support everyone. If you want to read the rest of this story earlier than I will be publishing it here, and you want to see some exclusive content (more every week) follow my Patreon.

Please enjoy.

Part 2/4

Shot of Whiskey Ch 2: The Bouncer​

I finished unpacking and took a long look at my new home. It was sparse, but the layers of carpets helped a lot both in terms of warmth and noise. I would have to figure something out for the walls, the grey cinder block and cement mortar look was not really conducive to great mental health, in my opinion. It had been a long day waiting at the air base for my helo ride, and by now, I was in need of a shower. I grabbed a towel, a change of clothes and made my way to the correct building. It was a quick two-minute walk and when I entered, I found the room nearly empty. One shower was running, given the time of day, I imagined most people were eating lunch or working out. I pulled off my shirt and pants and stepped towards one of the sinks to brush my teeth. I was a little worried about whiskey or cum breath, but I also am a big believer in dental hygiene.

As I was squeezing out a little toothpaste onto my toothbrush, I heard the one shower stop running. I did not pay too much attention and began my brushing routine, upper left front, upper middle front, upper right front, and as I was about to switch to the back of my upper teeth, I looked up at the mirror and saw a soldier behind me to the left. He was staring directly at me, looking into my eyes through the reflection on the mirror.

He was an athletic man, he was not tall, perhaps 5’8”, his muscles were all defined and compact, the kind of body that might normally be doing professional gymnastics or calisthenics videos on YouTube. He had a tiny patch of chest hair in the middle of his pecs that led down the eyes down to a fabulous six pack and then spread out to a natural bush from which the most amazing cock was sprung. He was almost fully hard and seemed determined to dry his dick by a new tumble dry technique I had never seen. Rather than cover his cock with the towel or even wipe the towel across his crotch or abdomen, the soldier kept sliding the towel under his balls and pushing up so that twig and berries – both massive – kept bouncing about. It reminded me of the bounce back paddle ball game I played as a kid except this guy was playing with more substantial equipment. The 9 inch monster was uncut, tan, and his hairy scrotum held two plum-size balls that were demanding to be seen. It was surreal and I suddenly realized I had stopped brushing my teeth and was completely hard again, rubbing on my crotch.

He did not break eye contact and did not stop bouncing his dick for what seemed like minutes. Finally, he smiled a cocky grin, put the towel around his waist and walked over to where I was standing. As he walked behind me to take the sink next to me, he gave my ass a light squeeze and winked.

“You’re drooling,” he said, a shit eating grin plastered all over his gorgeous square-jawed face. I decided then and there I needed to visit South Dakota, whatever the fuck they were feeding those men was working!

I cleared my throat, wiped my chin to clear off the toothpaste slobber, and continued to brush my teeth, unable to look away from one of the best bodies I had seen in years. He looked to be about 24 years old, his brown hair and green eyes were a massive turn on and I could have spent days tracing all the deep defining lines and crevices his muscles formed along the surface of his skin.

I bent down to spit out my toothpaste and to slurp some water in from the faucet. As I did, I felt a hand sliding into my underwear and a couple of fingers immediately pressing on my hole. I let out a moan and pretended I needed a lot of water to clear the toothpaste from my mouth so I could hold the position. Just then we heard a door opening and the happy fingers left as quickly and silently as they had come.

“You should take advantage of this hour right after lunch, Nick,” the soldier said, suddenly turning on his tour guide mode. “It’s a great time to come if you like to take longer showers and don’t want to fight an entire brigade for hot water.”

He winked at me again and flashed the cocky smile one more time. I was confused, he somehow already knew my name and that I could be fingered by any run of the mill Abercrombie & Fitch model that I saw naked. How did I get a slut reputation so fast? I am not even that much of a slut, there was just a lot of young men all at once and they all seemed to love to get naked and hard. It’s the environment that made me slutty, I am sure on my own I would have been practically virginal.

Another soldier walked in and nodded in our general direction. He stood as far away as possible and took the farthest stall from the entrance, the one closest to the toilets. I gathered he was a shy one, perhaps he felt out of shape or had a small dick, at any rate, he was not interested in us but was close enough to preclude more fondling.

I looked into the eyes of my new lust interest and stepped back towards the bench where I had set down my clean clothes and toiletries. I quickly stepped out of the flip flops I was wearing and turned away from the gorgeous model soldier, sliding my fingers inside the waistband on my underwear, in one graceful movement, I slid my underwear all the way down to the floor, stepping out of them without getting back up. I glanced his way and he was paying attention, still wearing his towel, looking at me through the mirror, he was rubbing his cock against the edge of the sink, getting harder by the second. Fully naked, I walked into the nearest shower stall and turned on the water. With three walls around me and the curtain still open, I first washed my dick, pulling back the foreskin on my thick 7 inches, washing off all the precum this solider and Ryan had produced for me.

I then went full Magic Mike on the kid. I turned around to face the wall and spread my legs as wide as I could. I then slid both of my hands behind me, each gripping a butt cheek. As I bent forward and stuck my ass as far out as I could, I pulled my cheeks apart with my hands, letting the water and my fingers massage the hole he had just tried to enter. I glanced back and my new friend was completely hard and nearly naked. He had taken a seat next to my things and had spread his legs wide, his uncut cock was dripping precum on the floor. He was putting on his socks, slowly, while he watched me expose my hole. I suddenly saw a change in his expression as he flicked the towel over his erection.

Someone else must have walked in, I guessed, so I pretended to be showering as normal. I had left the curtain open so I kept my back to the room to hide my erection while I continued to wash myself until my cock had nearly returned to its dormant stage. Suddenly, I felt a hand grip my ass and a finger slide directly into my hole, a slight shift and then there were two fingers. I winced and turned to see Ryan smiling and Abercrombie standing next to him. Both were fully dressed now and the new soldier was grinning as his hand pumped his fingers hard into my ass.

“I like mine with my morning coffee, Nick,” he said, biting his lip. “I’m Sam, by the way. Corporal Samuel Erikson. Redding here mentioned you had something special. Unlike Ryan though, I don’t need much motivation. I love fucking fags, no one is more grateful, and no one takes it better than a man that loves cock. Did you like my cock, Nick?”

I nodded furiously as we all heard the other shower shut off. Sam pulled his hand out of my ass and shoved his fingers in my mouth. I sucked them clean and must have looked bewildered as both men laughed and walked away. I began to dry myself off and turned in time to see a pudgy soldier pulling his pants up quickly. He was dressed and out of the facility before I had finished drying myself off.

I spent the rest of the afternoon arranging my room and getting acquainted with the base. I stopped by the PRT offices and met Major Adam Rodriguez, the military command, as well as the three civilian leads for various other agencies, chiefly USAID and the Departments of State and Commerce. Major Rodriguez was a tall Latino, first generation American, who carried himself proudly and had a serious, authoritative air. Interestingly, he seemed to still believe in the mission. That was refreshing in some ways, the one man holding out hope against all evidence. He was a strong man, in his late 30’s, black hair and dark brown eyes. He rarely smiled with his mouth, though he should have, it was clear someone spent a fortune on orthodontics. His face was long and oval, his most masculine feature were his eyes, deep set, determined and intelligent in their regard. Physically, he clearly kept in great shape, his 5’11” frame was very well proportioned, even his combat uniform could not hide the enormous chest muscles he diligently developed. The only part of him that was visible as I spoke with him were his forearms which were both wide, thick and marked with pronounced veins that gave the impression he had just done a heavy set of wrist curls, just for the pump.

After meeting everyone, I returned to my room and by 6:30 pm I was wondering about dinner. Just then I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and Lieutenant Dorado was standing there, “Mr. Strayer, I wanted to come by and see if everything was going well, if there was anything you needed.”

“Thanks, Lieutenant Dorado, I am doing well. Just thinking about dinner,” I replied.

“Come with me, I was just headed there myself,” he offered. Relieved not to have to eat alone, I nodded and stepped out the door, closing it behind me.

The DFAC was crowded but somehow the crowd advanced and was served in an orderly fashion. Dorado explained that there were three protein buffet lines at each meal, except for breakfast. Each line started with an option of beef, seafood or a random American specialty. The rest of the buffet line included side dishes that might go well with your protein choice. Today the third buffet was lasagna and side dishes included steamed broccoli, grilled asparagus, steamed and buttered green beans and a large salad, people took none, one or all the sides, it was all free and all you could eat. Following the protein lines there were multiple drink stations and one large dessert buffet with a soft-serve machine that had the longest line of anything in the facility. I wanted to pace myself with all this free food and took a modest plate with no dessert and no soft drink, just a large bottle of water.

Dorado and I sat alone at first but were later joined by others in the PRT command, including Major Rodriguez. The conversation revolved around the mission the next day, a trip to a local school we had built, and where USAID was sponsoring programs to teach women to sew. At graduation, each woman would receive a small sack of supplies and her own foot-powered sewing machine. While these programs were not a direct concern to me, I was still expected to ride in the convoy as we would be stopping at the district headquarters to meet the Chief of Police and it would be my first opportunity to assess the success of training so far for the current class of 1,500 recruits.

We ate and talked for an hour and a half. The eating was the shortest part, fifteen minutes, if that. The talk at the table was lively and spanned centuries of ideas and history: military, political and personal histories. The conversation also turned to topics of home; favorite food, favorite women, favorite family events, favorite sports outings, favorite hikes, favorite everythings. I wondered if these topics made people homesick but it was clear this too was a type of home and the men supported one another through whatever loneliness they felt via merciless teasing and razzing, this was the bread and butter affection they shared, the manly tease. It was befitting for some of the straightest males South Dakota had ever produced and it created an unbreakable bond between most of the men in the unit. How many men were willing to share a different type of affection I could not tell then, but I imagined for most of them the physical affection, where they allowed themselves to enjoy it, would have seemed an extension of the support and love they owed each other as soldiers and as battle partners.

I thought about this as I walked back to my barracks. I made my way down the dimly lit hallway until I reached my door. I was surprised to see a tiny crack of light under the door and could hear voices inside. I checked to make sure I was at the right room and indeed I was. When I opened the door, the voices immediately stopped. Each room had a tiny partition to keep people just walking by from being able to see directly into the room. I took two steps inside and was greeted by the sight of Sam and Ryan sitting on my bed, completely naked and hard, beating their dicks slowly.

“Hey, Nick!” they both said in unison.

It was impossible not to smile. I held up one finger to my lips and grabbed my towel from the hook near the door. I rolled it up and aligned it so that the light and some of the sound would be muffled for anyone who happened to be passing by. I pulled off my clothes quickly and joined the two men who were now standing side by side, their arms around each other’s shoulders, hard cocks both swinging proudly in front of them.

“What do I need to know?” I asked, leaning in to give Ryan a kiss. He did not hesitate and kissed me back, grabbing both of my ass cheeks and pulling them apart. I looked at Sam, “Do you –“

He didn’t let me finish and he pulled me down into an uninhibited French kiss that immediately brought my own cock to attention. “I kiss pretty people and you are fucking pretty,” he replied to the question I had not been able to get out.

“Do you kiss each other?” I asked.

They looked at each other as if the thought had never occurred to either. Sam shrugged and stepped forward. I nearly blew my load as the two soldiers locked their mouths together for the first time right in front of me. Ryan, the taller of the two, held Sam’s face in his hands, turning and bending his neck to continuously adjust the pressure and angle of their kiss. Sam gripped Ryan’s waist and shoulder, pulling his body in close and he seemed to be responsible for a lot of saliva being shared between the two men. Ryan pulled away and looked at Sam, he was smiling. “Who knew?” Ryan said.

Sam turned and looked at me, “No one fucks me, I don’t suck cock, I don’t eat cum, not even my own, and I don’t kiss after you’ve been eating cum, five simple rules. If you’re ok with those, I’m your whiskey whore for the duration of your tour.”

“How much whiskey are we talking about?” I asked, curious at how much more I would need to procure and unsure when I might be able to do it.

Part 2/4 (continued)

Ryan stepped forward and then casually went behind me. He pulled me into his body, his dick found its new home and easily slid between my ass cheeks. “It isn’t really about the whiskey, is it Sam?”

Sam smiled and stepped closer, hugging both Ryan and I tightly, turning me into the delicious ham in the middle of a soldier sandwich. I moaned. It felt warm and tight and I could not wait to be spit roasted. “It will be nice to come in here and share a drink with you Nick, but you have one of the rarest commodities of all in this place – privacy. And on top of that you are offering up all your holes like a common whore. I’d come just for that Clay Matthews looking ass!”

“Yeah, he does look like nicer version of Matthews, I hadn’t noticed,” Ryan said, nodding along with the Corporal.

“This is awesome,” I replied, pushing my ass out into Ryan’s crotch, gyrating ever so subtly trying to place his pink knob right on my pucker. “It’s a shame I don’t get to fuck anyone, or get sucked, I have a great cock.”

“Both of us are bigger,” Sam replied, using strange heterologic. “Bigger cocks fuck, smaller cocks cuck.”

I leaned into Sam and kissed him again, this time practically knocking Ryan off his feet as I shoved my ass even harder into him. I was hoping the message was coming through that I wanted a fucking. I heard him laugh and he spun me around out of Sam’s mouth and directly only his cock.

“Get me sloppy, Nick. I want to slide into you like a warm, wet pussy,” he said, pushing my head deeper into his crotch.

I was now completely bent at the waist, my legs spread open and Sam, for his part, pulled apart my cheeks and began to spit directly on my hole. His fingers massaged my ring up and down and he applied different levels of pressure to coax my sphincter to relax, eventually allowing his thumb to pop into me. He kept spitting and lubing my hole and then nearly pulled a nut out of me when he dove in with his tongue, sloppily licking up and down my crack, stopping to twirl his tongue around my ring, at times taking brief, delicious stabs as if to tongue fuck me. I briefly turned to look at him, my face bewildered with joyous wonderment. He winked and smiled, then he closed his eyes and continued to attack my hole with his mouth and now three fingers. It was fascinating to me that this was ok but kissing me after I had swallowed cum was not.

I refocused on Ryan’s cock and balls, rolling the latter around in my mouth one at a time, there really was no way for me to mouth both of them at once, though they were incredibly tasty, hairless, gorgeous low hangers. They had just the right amount of funk and salt and manly scent. His cock, which I was unbelievably sucking for a second time that day, was just as beautiful as I remembered. The color was a pale cherry blossom pink, except the head which was darker. The skin was velvety and warm and while the knob was small enough to make you think you could take him all in easily, the girth in the middle proved a constant challenge. I took it on and gave him my best effort, sinking into his pubes and then swallowing his dick entirely, treating him to the contractions along my throat. He moaned and gripped my hair, pumping hard into my face, filling my nose with pubes and letting my chin feel his balls slapping me with each thrust.

I was about to spin around to let Ryan fuck me when I felt Sam stand up straight and point his fat cockhead right at my hole. He had done a masterful job loosening me up and I thought I was ready for whatever was coming, I was certainly motived. But nothing really prepares an asshole for a man like Samuel Erikson. In the first two inches I knew this was going to be an epic fuck. His spit and fingers had lubed me and loosened me up right around my sphincter. The rest of me could have used a horse cock dildo soaked in lubricant to prepare. The scorching pain was immediate, and I let Ryan’s dick fall out of my mouth while I scowled and leaned into him, my hand reaching up to his shoulder to hold myself up.

“Fuck, Sam, I was supposed to open him up,” Ryan complained.

“I know dude, but his ass was so clean and tasted so fucking delicious, like a pussy with wild mushrooms, I had to get inside him. It’s been four fucking months, and you would not believe how hot and tight it is in there, it’s fucking awesome!” Sam replied, perhaps missing the point about why I needed to be opened up first.

He took his time to enter me completely, spitting several times to add lubrication, pulling out more than once to push the spit deeper inside me. After a few minutes I was able to resume sucking Ryan’s cock and could enjoy the titanic 9 inch cock, thick as a baseball bat, being mercilessly shoved in my shitter. Ryan could hear and feel my moaning and growling on his cock and he too started face fucking me harder, giving no fucks at all about my gagging or the amount of slime I was leaking around his cock.

“Nick, every growl I can feel your skull and throat vibrating all around my cock, like a motorized jerkoff sleeve,” he whispered in my ear. “Please do that some more for me, Nick.”

I loved the idea of pleasing Ryan, I was hooked on giving him any enjoyment he could ask for and I growled like a pissed off badger to the sweet sounds of Ryan moaning above me. Then, without warning, I felt Sam grip my hips and pull me back towards the floor. In doing so, he had repositioned us so that he was sitting on the floor, his back leaning against the bed behind him, and I was squatting over him, impaling myself on his cock. Ryan took one step forward and I was again able to service his cock and balls. After a few plunges deep into my gullet, he forgot all about Sam and seemed to relax into the sloppy throat fuck I was providing.

“Shit, I’m gonna blow in this pussy,” Sam growled. “This fucking tight cunt shitter is about to get fucking redecorated in white.”

Ryan heard this and came to life. In one athletic push, he pulled me up off of Sam, spun me around and was deep inside my hole. The whole swap took a mere second. Sam did not look amused but he grabbed my face, kissed me briefly, and then pushed me onto his cock. It was as tough to deepthroat as it had been to take into my ass. It helped that I had been swallowing Ryan this whole time and I was able to adjust. “Yeah, clean my cock, faggot,” Sam whispered. “I want to cum in your throat now that Ryan stole your cunt away. You want that? You want to taste some corn-fed man cream?”

I nodded, my mouth full of cock.

It did not take Sam long, I could feel the changes to his cock as he was edging closer. He was warmer, thicker, his cock head even more swollen with blood and his balls tightened at the base of his shaft. His breathing was faster and his muscles all built up tension just ahead of his explosion. “Fuking cockscuker, you’re gonna – fuck- get a – fucking – shit - take my load – fucking pole licker – arghhhh - drink it down bitch – yeah – lick it clean – milk that fucking cock. That’s right baby, get your baby soldier’s cock all nice and ready for bed. Good daddy, I loved fucking you! Shit!” He gave me a quick kiss on top of my head and collapsed onto the bed.

“You ready for some dairy up your ass, Nick?” Ryan asked, his pace also quickening. I shook my head and pulled off of him, I turned around and laid directly on top of Sam who hugged me tight, pinning my arms to my sides. I lifted my legs and wiggled my ass.

“Fuck the nut out of me,” I said. “If you fuckers can’t suck a cock or take one up your shitters, I need you to make me cum before you do.”

Ryan smiled. He slid his cock back inside me, it glided in easily, I was wrecked already, on my first day at the base. He began to fuck me in a bouncing rhythm, plunging deep inside me and raising his hips halfway through the insertion. This elliptical motion made it so that all the pressure coming from the fat middle of his cock was directly on my prostate each time he shoved his rod into me. It was heavenly and I immediately began to leak precum. Hearing my squeals, Sam decided he could help. One hand he placed over my mouth, whispering, “Shut the fuck up you fucking slut, your pussy is not going to get gaped every night if you scream like a bitch and get us all court marshalled. Enjoy the cock but shut the fuck up.” I was glad he was clamping my mouth, the squeals at this point were hardly a choice. With his other hand, he reached past my dick and directly into my asshole, sliding two fingers and adding them to Ryan’s already huge dick. I squealed again.

“Fucking pussy will never be the same after this, will it you fucking cunt? How happy are you?” Sam hissed and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

I moaned and felt Sam’s fingers rubbing tiny circles on my prostate while Ryan’s cock continued to stretch out my hole. It was so much, too much and I would have screamed bloody murder if Sam had not been keeping me quiet. I shot torrents onto my chest and belly, some even made it onto my face. Ryan saw that he and Sam had successfully fucked and fingered a nut out of me and with a massive grin on his face, he began humping me furiously. Everything was shaking as he unleashed a torrent of hip thrusts and cock plunges deep into my hole, until he too tensed and began to fire volley after endless volley of hot streams of mid-western spooge into my spent rectum and bowels.

“Nick, your ass if fucking amazing. Shit. Ahhhhh, I want fill you with my fucking cum. It’s so warm inside you, so fucking soft and gooey. My cock fits perfectly in your fucking hole right now. Ahhhhh, feels so good to fill you up, Nick,” he finally opened his eyes and let out a long breath. I looked at him and wanted to kiss him but I had just cleaned off my ass juice from Sam’s dick, I was not sure what was allowed with Ryan. He did have a mischievous grin on his face. He lifted both of my legs and signaled for Sam to hold me wide open like that. I could feel some of his load emptying out onto Sam below me and wondered how ok that might be for the handsome mega cock soldier.

“Want to try something new?” Ryan asked, offering no additional explanation.

“How do you know it’s new for me?” I asked.

“If you’ve done this before, you can fuck me,” He replied, grinning.

Sam giggled underneath me but I just nodded vigorously.

“Close your eyes. Now, how does this feel?” he asked as he slid something large and round and softer than his cock, into my wasted and widened out hole.

“It feels amazing, like my ass is full of a thick meaty soft cock or I got stuffed with balloons full of puddy. It feels so good, it’s perfect after my nut,” I replied. It did feel perfect, it was like someone had shoved a giant stress ball into my anal cavity, it was pushing on all my walls and was pressing on millions of nerve endings but it was still subtle, somehow tender. Suddenly, I felt a second object being pushed inside, then a third. I had never felt that full before while at the same time, it was wonderful that the objects were soft, squishy and warm. I knew then that I was being filled up by Ryan’s massive, meaty testicles and, his cock, all at once.

“I’m balls in,” Ryan said, pushing his hips into me to keep himself lodged inside. “I didn’t lose the bet, did I?”

I shook my head and smiled. I wanted to kiss him so badly. I looked at him like a puppy.

“No tongue,” he said, as he leaned into give me a long peck on the lips.

He stood up and I felt a pop as his balls and semi-hard cock all slipped out of me, taking a good deal of his own cum with them. I hated feeling empty after all that meat had filled me, I suddenly understood the butt plug crowd. We cleaned up as best we could and settled in for a much-deserved whiskey and coke before heading back to the latrines for a quick shower.

Part 3/4

Shot of Whiskey Ch 3: Counting the Cost​

The next few weeks were busy, very busy. We always traveled in heavily armored convoys, every movement and every passenger carefully vetted and considered. We visited multiple locations, usually I was just a passenger and had only a minimal role in the itineraries planned by the PRT. My police training piece was one of many efforts and it was certainly far from the most important, at least in terms of actual impact. I wished it were not the case, but the reality of the thing was shit. I went because there were always Afghan National Police providing protection for our events and I wanted to see how prior training had been operationalized and what adjustments we could make to improve our effectiveness. And there were often questions about the training or about the police from tribal leaders and it was important for me to be the face of our efforts in the province. Once a month we planned a visit specifically to the police training center. That was my main job and I was able to do it directly and onsite for about four hours a month.

All the while, civilian leadership in the unit was trying to help the provincial government establish basic government services and push out concepts that to us seemed like givens, necessary elements for a nation to exist. They were trying to convince people to accept the concept of a nation for one; the importance of impartial rules; the right of the state to enforce laws. More complicated ideas also needed to be taught from scratch, like the right to petition local government or the establishment of laws to determine what was legal and what was illegal in social interactions like marriage, divorce, indentured servitude, the sale of child brides and so much more. They were trying to explain the concept of flying an airplane and had to begin by explaining the wind.

At some level, we knew there were traditional systems working behind the scenes and that much of what we Westerners saw was a performance, the appearance of Westernization so as to keep the coalition pumping billions of dollars into programs that people really did not want. Perhaps in the large cities to the north things were different but, in the Pashtun tribal areas, as long as the money was flowing, training classes would be full and we would have enough images and stories to tell one another, enough information to perpetuate the lie, that we were making progress.

And as we went, we were constantly aware of the threat of attacks. One day, about a month into my tour, I was surprised to find a group of about twenty Polish soldiers crowding the showers. They were gorgeous and friendly, a platoon of twenty and thirty-somethings with classic Slavic features, bright blue eyes, hair cut nearly to the skin, and all uncut with zero shame. I would have enjoyed their company and maybe even flirted with them, but I quickly found out that they were there because we had more sophisticated medical treatment facilities than at their base a bit south of us, and one of their colleagues needed to be stabilized before he could be transferred out to Dubai, then Germany where most coalition forces were being treated. He had been hit by a sniper while eating lunch outside a district center. He died at our clinic. We sent him home to be buried. I invited them all into a private meeting room and shared a drink with them in his honor.

Lieutenant Aleksander Gorecki, may he rest in peace.

Until we completed our commitments, our tours or our contracts, or until we were placed in a casket, we were all trapped there. The Afghans were trapped by their poverty and traditions, performing the role of the enslaved wishing to be free when they wished no such thing. Their bondage to tradition was wholly and persistently voluntary. And we on the other side of the tightly guarded fences, inside our enclaves with Pizza Hut and Gloria Jean’s, we performed the role of liberators, well-meaning foreigners here to offer a helping hand. And everyone knew it was a performance, everyone except perhaps the Colonels and above. They seemed to be true believers.

With the threat ever present, and victory impossible – at least victory as we defined it for years, to stabilize and civilize a place that did not want to be civilized in any way we might recognize – we found ourselves looking for meaning elsewhere, hoping that we could make the time somehow not seem like a complete waste. We did this by investing in one another. In our jokes, in card games, in sports and video game competitions and in rejoicing when one of us got to visit home. The last thing, the only thing that was left, our victory rendered impossible by the people we were ostensibly there to help, was our devotion and determination to make one another be and feel better, stronger, preserved enough in body and spirit to return home and resume normal life.

Still, in the day to day, we were busy, very busy, then we sat and waited. Then we were busy, incredibly busy, then we sat and waited. I could have hated the waiting, but I was usually waiting with Sam and Ryan and I grew to love those men like my own brothers. It was not hard to love them, far from it, it was practically compulsory. They smiled at everything, laughed at everything, they were so beautiful in their youth. Every hope we might each have for the future was still true for them and it was easy to laugh. Their aggressive, masculine optimism, the firm belief that something could be done, something could be achieved, something could be injected if not with purpose, with joy and fun, this made them both irresistible.

We grew close in those long mornings spent in the shade of an MRAP, a massive vehicle built to help distribute the force of land mines and improvised explosives buried in roads by our most determined enemies, so that passengers could be shook but not killed. We actually hit a couple of buried explosives while I was on convoys, I was never in the target vehicle, but those who were said it felt like being put inside a metal box and then jumbled like a bunch of dice inside a Yahtzee cup, and then tossed unceremoniously on the ground. A few suffered concussions but were able to return to duty within days of the attacks.

Given the rhythm and the need to unwind, most nights, we did not have sex. I traveled to the Embassy often, about twice a month, and I was well stocked with booze. We would drink one or two shots at most. None of us wanted the boys to get in trouble. But the drinking was never about the drinking. Ryan had said it from the beginning. It turned out we liked one another or perhaps being in a barracks forced us to become friends in ways that would have been difficult to imagine outside. But inside, it was impossible to imagine my time in Afghanistan without these men. We talked about girls, sometimes while we were naked and stroking each other off, sometimes while we were clothed and playing UNO. We talked about family, we talked about pets, we shared our lives in ways that I had not expected would happen. By the time we all went home, they knew my siblings’ names, the names of all my pets back ten years, and, most surprisingly, I opened up about my kids, my life before my divorce. And many nights, towards the end their tour, if we stayed together very late, and pushed a third drink, we talked about Robert.

During my third week there, Ryan knocked on my door and walked in with a soldier I had seen before, but not someone I had spoken with until then.

“Hey, Nick,” Ryan said, his smile seemingly unflappable. “I wanted to introduce you to a friend of mine from back home. His name is Robert. Sergeant Robert Mullins.”

“Hi Robert, please come in,” I said, holding the door open wide.

He shook my hand and nodded. A shy smile flashed across his face. He took off his cover and looked nervously about, it was almost painful to watch his shyness and nerves.

“Relax, Robert, please,” I said. “I don’t know what Ryan has said but nothing is happening here other than friends hanging out, that’s it.”

Robert smiled sheepishly again and had trouble maintaining eye contact. Ryan grinned and winked at me, “Nick, you know how you want to fuck someone? It turns out Robert is actual gay, like really wants it up his ass and stuff, like you.”

“No one kisses me as well as you do, Ryan, I am not sure what the fuck you mean by actually gay,” I joked, hoping to put Robert at ease.

Ryan took matters into his own hands, or perhaps he took the wrong cue from what I said, but he suddenly leaned into Robert and planted a long, slow kiss on his full, delectable lips. I could almost see the tension flowing out of his shoulders and all the air he had trapped in his lungs was allowed to flow out freely.

He was a handsome, tall black man. Maybe 25 years old at most. He had a likeable demeanor from the get-go and easily settled into our foursome. He had joined fresh out of high school and re-enlisted to stay with the guys in his unit to whom he was unquestionably loyal, as they were to him. He was one of seven siblings from a tightknit, conservative family.

Physically, he was breathtaking. You could have set him down on an Olympic track and asked him to run the thousand meters, he would have fit in perfectly. Lean enough to be nimble and lithe, he had more stamina than all of us combined, but he was strong enough and muscular enough that you longed to see his clothes fall off his body, especially his ass. His ass was the original ass after which all others must have been molded. It was tight, high, perfectly round, muscular to the touch and, opening it to dive in with cock, tongue or fingers, always felt like a privilege. He had wonderful hazel eyes, a roundish face that made him look more youthful than he was, and a nearly completely hairless body, from the neck down, all he had was a tiny patch above his gorgeous, circumcised cock. He was not hung by the standards in the room, I think I lucked out with Sam and Ryan, but he held his own with a hard six inches.

As he relaxed that first day, I was surprised to learn he did not drink, my whiskey was useless on him. “It’s a religious thing,” he said, shrugging.

“What about the fucking?” I asked.

“That’s wrong too, I decided to just do the one sin, maybe God will understand,” he laughed, though I think part of him was probably serious.

“Can I kiss you?” I asked him, placing my hand on his thigh.

“I’ve been wanting you to kiss me since I walked in Mr. Strayer. You’re really handsome!” he said.

“Ok, but if I’m going to fuck you, you really need to keep calling me Mr. Strayer,” I said as I leaned in to taste the lips Ryan had just sampled. The kiss was electric. It was the kiss that starts the final credits rolling during a romantic comedy, it was the thing people remember when someone asks old couples when they fell in love. It was long and moist and soft. More than an introduction, it felt like a merger. I cannot explain it all but that day, in my barracks, I felt time stopped while I kissed Robert. When we were done kissing, our tongues pulled back from their slow, melodic dance in the shared space we created with our open mouths, when we opened our eyes and looked at each other again, we wanted more of the other, nothing we gave one another satiated that early thirst. The first kiss unlocked an unyielding want to give and to take more: more affection, more caresses, more knowledge about one another, simply more.

At one point Ryan sensed this happening and stood to leave. I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him back, I pulled him close and the three of us kissed. I wanted him to feel, to share what was happening between Robert and me. The sex that day was unforgettable. Sam was away, on an overnight mission to a base about 100km away. It was just the three of us.

There were no instructions given, no commands. Just affirmations.

“That feels amazing, your mouth is so fucking warm,” I told Robert, relieved to finally have my cock sucked after servicing Sam and Ryan for weeks.

“You like that Mr. Strayer?” Robert asked, grinning with the tip of my cock on his lower lip.

“I love it, Seargent Mullins, as you were,” I replied.

Ryan was our cheerleader, our caretaker, our comforter. He kissed me tenderly while Robert sucked on my balls and took my dick deep into his body. “You feel good, Nick? Isn’t my friend awesome? I never knew he liked cock sucking or up his ass, he is so cool, I would have invited him forever ago…”

When I was deep inside Robert, his legs high in the air, spread far apart, his hole begging for me to fuck him harder, the heat of his rectal walls practically boiling the blood inside my cock, Ryan would whisper, “You’re doing so good, Robert. I told you he was awesome! He is the best. He really wanted a friend like you, a friend who’d open up for him, does that feel good?”

And when Ryan climbed in behind me and pushed his fat pole into my ass while I was still inside Robert, who was completely prone on my bed, he whispered, “Relax, Nick. Let me in and let me fuck both of you, ok? Let me help you fuck your boyfriend.”

I looked at him, how was he so fucking smart? I kissed him and let him drive us all into our third orgasm of the night. When it was over, Ryan and I shared a shot each, Robert kissed my lips and then took a shot of Coke.

The following morning Robert came to wake me up. He was freshly showered. He stripped naked to settle in as my little spoon on my tiny twin bed. He wrapped himself in my arms and backed what I can only surmise was a pre-lubed hole directly onto my cock which had no trouble entering and spraying his warm meaty sleeve.

That night, the second day, the four of us were back together. Sam was eager to fuck a new hole and Robert agreed to try and take him. It was amazing to watch how enraptured he was when his sphincter was being stretched to the limit. I myself was horrified to think that my ass was opening up that wide every time he fucked me, but it did feel so good!

“So what were you doing for sex all these months,” I asked Robert, after we had all enjoyed at least two thorough nuts that night. “I mean there is no privacy on this base. You think you can beat one off in the showers and suddenly some asshole flings open your curtain because you are using too much hot water.”

This was a true Ryan story and we all laughed. “Nothing, I just had a lot of wet dreams. I got used to waking up early to shower and I wash my sheets twice a week.”

“Really,” Ryan seemed in disbelief, “you weren’t beating off anywhere?”

Robert shook his head and shrugged.

“So how did Ryan find out you liked men?” I asked. “I don’t think that’s in the unit bio pages.”

“He’s a pervert,” Robert replied. “He was showering with the curtain open, fishing for eyeballs. I guess he caught mine.”

“Fishing for eyeballs?” I cried, laughing at the term. “Why were you doing that, Ryan?”

He smiled and looked into my eyes, “For you, Nick. I felt bad Sam and I couldn’t give you everything you were giving us, I mean we were trying our best, the kissing is fun and Sam really eats ass like it was snatch, but I know how awesome it is to get blown and well, I wanted to find a blower for you. So, I went fishing and caught me a fucking champion trout!”

As he spoke, he slapped Robert’s ass as if he had been his prized creation.

I looked into Ryan’s eyes again. My own filled with tears. “Don’t do that Nick,” he said to me. “I feel good when I am with you. I want you to feel just as good, no need for you to feel deprived or less loved.”

I pulled him close and hugged him as tight as I could. A few tears fell on his back, I imagine he felt them. Sam tussled his hair and Robert was kissing my back, probably thanking Ryan for the hook he threw out into the universe.

I wiped my face and smiled again. “So, was Robert the only fish you caught?”

He laughed, “Shit no! I am a fucking cock magnet, apparently. I had seven guys come up to me later and hint that they wanted to fuck. If you ever get tired of us or we ship home, I got names, cock sizes and favorite drinks.”

I laughed. “I guess that is all eHarmony ever needed to ask.”

Over the weeks a pattern emerged where we spent the evenings together. Sex, when it happened was wilder and wilder, culminating the night before my scheduled trip home for a couple of weeks of leave, in a DP where I took turns with Sam and Ryan inside of Robert. I had purchased lube at the Embassy PX for that night – amazingly they had lube at the Embassy PX.

Robert was laying on top of me, facing me so we could kiss and I could hear his groaning while he rode my cock. Ryan entered next. Robert looked so beautiful, his eyes rolling to the back of his head, a guttural grunt pouring out of him as he lost the ability to speak, the heat he was giving both Ryan and I, it was searing, like he was branding our cocks with his hotter than lava ass walls. Sam nearly broke all of us when he replaced Ryan. I thought my dick was being crushed by one of those machines that chews up cars. It was so much pressure, Robert’s hole felt tiny. Meanwhile, Ryan, as always, was cheering us on. Giving us small kisses, caressing Robert’s back.

“I don’t understand how your ass is not ripped in half right now, you want me to take a picture? It is so fucking huge! You could have a baby right now out of that hole! FUCK!”

I laughed, which did not help Robert, as the vibrations from my chest caused minor contractions to his pelvic floor and his anal sphincters. “No, no, no. No laughing until I can relax,” he pleaded.

I caressed him and kissed him but after just a couple of minutes, I called it. I did not want to have to go to the infirmary and explain this injury. Robert was relieved, we were all writing checks his ass could not cash and we returned to a normal spit roasting of my beloved Robert. I never called him my boyfriend, Ryan was the only one that had done that, but I loved him in a different way than I loved Sam and Ryan, that was clear to all four of us. Outside my room we barely spoke, inside my room we were passionately in love and we hoped for future long after this war was over.

We had spent every morning after we met, together. Rain, shine, snow or sleet, he found his way to my bed and we curled into one another. We talked of home, of loved ones and those whom we can no longer love as we once did, we talked about dreams and a life after Afghanistan. The day I left for home Robert crawled into my bed as he always did. This time he was facing me, our legs tangled together. He was two months from returning home, the entire unit would be returning home, in fact. Their deployment was just one year. Just…as if one year were easy doing what they were doing. He caressed my face and pushed my hair out of my eyes. He kissed me tenderly and said almost nothing. I can’t wait to see you in three weeks. Me too. Please be safe. You too, please come back to me. I have to go, unit meeting. I love you. I love you too. We kissed, we merged, we replayed the intensity and the bond of our first kiss, as we did every morning when it was just the two of us. He smiled and winked at me and disappeared behind the small partition that shielded my door.

Part 3/4 (continued)

I got the call one week into my rest and recuperation trip. Ryan called my cell phone directly. No one else knew that I would want the call, there was no reason for them to know we had been what we had been inside my room. It was our own small world. It had been a IED, a roadside bomb. He was not in an MRAP, he had been manning the M60 on the turret of a HUMVEE. The vehicle had flipped violently. Two men were killed instantly. Two were injured and were recovering in Ramstein, one without a leg, the other might be ok, the brain scans and cognitive tests were still being worked through. I did not cry when I heard the news, I didn’t even cry when I told my ex-wife who had become a dear friend over the years. She asked me if I was sad and I nodded my head, I felt the grief but I could not weep, not then.

I landed back at the same hopeless landing strip, eight months after I had first arrived. Sam was there with Lieutenant Dorado to welcome me back. He drove the car silently. Lieutenant Dorado spoke of PRT business and I listened, reacted, everything was still and everything was normal. I entered my room with Private Redding and Colonel Samuel Erikson helping me carry my bags. As the door closed behind Lieutenant Dorado, I sat on my bed and ran my hand over the space Robert had last occupied. His warmth was gone, his smell was gone, he was gone. I looked at my friends and they surrounded me immediately. They held me when I broke.

Death is horrific, death for a cause that you no longer believe in is particularly cruel, and death in absentia, told in some story that you did not witness, a body that you could not touch and bury, it is especially merciless. And so I wept. I wept for the nearly 200 mornings we spent together, the nearly 200 nights we laughed and kissed and made love and enjoyed the company of our friends, I wept for the 400 times we told each other we loved one another, I wept for the 400 times we thought we had a future, I wept for the 10,000 times I looked in his eyes and felt loved, for the 10,000 more where my love poured out to him. I wept for the 400 times I touched his warm skin, for the 200 times he let me cradle his body and for the 200 times he wrapped himself inside my embrace. I wept for the 20,000 mornings we would not be together, for the 20,000 nights we would not hold hands while we drifted to sleep, for the wedding we would not have, for the children we would not raise, for the pets we would not adopt, for the Thanksgivings and Christmases we would not celebrate together. I wept for the presents we would not wrap. I wept. I mourned. I had built a life with him and all we needed was time to deliver all that joy and happiness to the world, to each other. We just needed time. Time to show him how happy I could make him, time to be made happy by him. Everything was ready. All the love, all the hope, all the promise, it was ready. I wept for all that we had and all that we experienced but I hurt and mourned and was ripped to shreds from the inside out as I tried to mourn a future that was no more, that could not be.

There is no sadness I have known greater than the loss of promise, the loss of hope. So, I wept.

Ryan held me for hours, caressing my hair and whispering that he loved me, and I know he did. I know he does. Sam did the same, gently rubbing my back and bringing me water, bringing me tissues, bringing me whiskey. The night dragged on and I was inconsolable. Sam left and came back with six of Robert’s best friends. The guys he was loyal to, they guys loyal to him, the ones that knew about us. They all stripped out of their shirts and their pants, they pulled me to the floor and took my clothes off as well. And through the night, someone was always holding me tight, their skin against mine, their warmth a gift and a comfort to me as I shook from the tears that seemed impossible to arrest or slow. They took turns attending to me, tenderly caressing my hair as Robert had, gently rubbing my chest, sometimes kissing my head. They held me while it all poured out of me, they stayed until sometime early in the morning, exhausted and drained of my will to fight whatever it was that had taken him from me, I was done crying.

I had no words, but none were needed. They hugged me, squeezed my arms, some kissed my face. It was what we did now, make each other well enough to return home, that was the only mission left that was also worth doing.

All characters are strictly fictional, and the fictional stories conveyed are for entertainment purposes only. All sexual activity depicted in this work involve characters that are 18 years of age or older.

Shot of Whiskey Ch 4: Getting Home​

In the following days, after my return, after I had experienced the brunt of my grief over Robert, Sam and Ryan and I were determined to both survive their last six weeks in country but also to honor Robert’s joy by experiencing more of our own. They had already had two weeks to mourn together with the unit and were lighter than I was, less burdened by the weight of recent loss. This helped me a lot and I asked Ryan at one point if any of the fish he had caught when he first introduced me to Robert were still around.

“Shit, Nick,” Ryan asked, “You want more guys to fuck you? Sam and I are not enough? Have you seen his dick.”

I laughed. “I’ve seen both your dicks; I love them a lot. I am just bummed you won’t be my fuck buddies here or stateside, but no, I don’t want another cock in our study group, I am just wondering what happens when you leave, I still have more than a year here.”

“Why can’t we fuck stateside?” Ryan asked.

“Yeah, I would sink my giggle stick into you anytime, Nick,” Sam said, groping his package and shoving it in my general direction.

“Seriously?” I asked. “I thought this was like a prison thing, you break free and you forget about all the shit you did to survive, all the cock you took in the showers for protection.”

“You still don’t think we like you, do you Nick?” Ryan asked.

“Of course, I do, I know you care for me, I just did not even fathom or imagine the possibility that you would want to keep sharing your fat, delicious, juicy cocks with me once you had unfettered access to pussy,” I replied.

Ryan smiled and slid close to me, “Why would I want pussy if I have unfettered access to your ass, Nick? Do you think that first day I flashed my cock at you I did it because I was desperate?”

“You did say AHIAH,” I reminded him.

“Oh, don’t be so sensitive, Nick,” he said, leaning into my ear to whisper as his lips grazed my lobes. “That’s just the starting line. Price of admission is a hole, absolutely true and I don’t discriminate. But your hole is not just any hole, you have the fucking Powerball of holes. I love to hit your fucking walls and feel you gripping my cock with your fucking sphincter, chewing on my dick like you wanted to suck it up to your throat. Fucking cunt, you cock crazy whore, don’t you ever dare deny me access to my favorite of all pussies.”

I turned to look at him, “For real?”

“Let me show you,” he said as he flipped me over, pulled my pants down and shoved inside of me all in less than one minute.

“You don’t talk like that, Ryan,” I said, though I was incredibly turned on. “You’re the nice one.”

“You promise me drilling rights to this here well and I will be nice again, tell me that my fucking Nick days are over, you will see another side to Ryan Redding,” his voice was deeper, determined. He was believable as a possessive top and I was happy to have him back inside me after a month without.

“I missed that oval shaped cock of yours, Ryan. Nothing hits my honey box better than that fucking cock of yours! Please fuck my hole, Ryan! I promise you can have it any time you want it for the rest of our life.” I assured him, and I meant every word.

Sam stepped forward, naked and stroking a nearly hard 9 inches. “I’m hurt too, Nick, that you would think we would spend all this time with you just for an army fuck and a little whiskey. It’s not even good whiskey!”

He sat in front of me and pointed his cock at my mouth, I leaned in and started deep throating his massive tool with zero trouble as I had become quite accustomed to his gorgeous monster. “See how nicely my dick fits inside your nooks, Nick? Explain to me why I would want to give that up. Yeah, strange friendships form in war zones, but many of them last. Don’t think of us as lesser friends than Robert. You were prepared to be with him for the rest of your life, well, be prepared to keep us too. Maybe not married, that’s gay, but fucking, and fishing and drinking real whiskey, shit yeah!”

I smiled and downed his cock, sticking my tongue out as far as I could to lather up his balls. I knew what he liked, and my tongue out always inspired a massive face fuck, today was no exception. It felt incredible, like a brief return to a more innocent time, to have both men driving their cocks angrily into both ends. I felt raggedy, loose, used, and I wanted nothing else in that moment. The feeling of Ryan’s massive cock bulge punching my prostate and the way he gripped my hips and yanked me back into him just as he was thrusting into me, I was falling in love with angry Ryan, he was a fucking powerhouse.

“You want my nut inside you, Nick? I missed making you sloppy. Can I make you a skanky, messy hole?” Ryan asked, his voice was back to the little fuck-machine-cherub I had always known.

“Shit, yeah!” I replied. “But can we do that later? I want your load in my mouth. I want to taste my little baby soldiers’ loads.”

Ryan smiled and he and Sam switched positions. It did not take long for Ryan. He was pumping his hips furiously into my mouth, meeting no resistance just slurping and gargling sounds and these were his favorite sounds. I could feel his cock building a load and I pushed him back so that only his knob was still inside my mouth. I felt every glorious ribbon, every jet, every spurt, I tasted the entire load. I tasted of Ryan, of seawater and herbs, a hint of sweetness, the texture was creamy and there was so much of it I had to swallow several times to get it all down. I was cleaning up the last of it when Sam returned and pushed Ryan out of the way.

“Here, daddy pussy,” he said, shoving his cock deep in my throat, “I got a load for you too, no sense in letting you get malnourished. Tell me what I had for breakfast, and I will suck your dick tomorrow night.”

My eyes opened wide, and I met Sam’s deliciously naughty look. I focused on every stream as it unloaded in my mouth, I rolled it around in my tongue, pulled it across my tastebuds. Sam’s dickhead was still getting compressed as I sucked in my cheeks, and he was moaning like a maniac. The extra stimulation of all my cum tasting tactics was driving him crazy and he was rolling up into a ball with my head stuck to his cock at the center of his fetal position.

I let up and started gently running my tongue over his swollen glans, still a lot of stimulation for him just after cumming, but more manageable. I looked up at him after swallowing the last of it, “I taste maple syrup and strawberries.”

Ryan let out a howl and started jumping up and down. I reminded him to keep quiet and he continued to whisper howl and jump up and down. He looked so gorgeous, such a wonderful kid, I thought about Robert and knew that if anything happened to this young man, it would end me. It would be too much joy extinguished all at once if his light were to go out. I hated having those thoughts, they were dark and this was a moment of joy between men. I pushed them aside, determined to not give the universe any more sadness than it had already extracted from me in the days since my return.

I stood up and kissed Sam. I thought it would be a peck but he seemingly forgot about his rule and kissed me back, his mouth opening and his tongue feverishly searching inside mine for traces of his spunk. I understood what he was doing. When we pulled away I asked, “Did you taste it?”

He nodded, “Shit, daddy pussy, you can totally taste it! You missed the breakfast sausages though. They’re in there too.”

“You’re not getting out of this!” Ryan said, “Nick was amazing, and you know he won!”

“Not trying to get out of it, I am just saying I can taste the sausages too, I probably would have let Nick fuck me if he’d guessed that too,” he replied.

I smiled and as they were dressing, I poured each of us a shot.

“To Robert,” I lifted my glass. For the first time, I was able to smile and say his name.

“To Mullins,” they said in unison.

The three of us sat back on my bed and I asked Ryan again about going fishing, “So how exactly does it work? Are you out there spreading your ass with the curtain open.”

Sam began to laugh, “Daddy pussy, you were hilarious that first time, I mean, I’ve seen Port-au-Prince hookers with more restraint! Ha ha ha! You were ready to start stripping at the Lucky Horse next to the gas station, that’s how classy you looked!”

He was rolling around on the floor, mocking my excellent seduction skills. “I was alluring and sexy,” I corrected him, indignant at his characterization.

“You were cheap and desperate, practically shoving the toilet brush up your ass!” Sam was really enjoying humiliating me, perhaps I was a little too forward. I had spread my ass and stuck it out into the air like a Kardashian on the first day at the base.

“Well, you’re going to suck my cock tonight,” was my weak reply, it did not stop Sam from enjoying himself at my expense.

Ryan was laughing too, but he was a little more understanding. “Nah, I literally just shower like always, nothing special. I just leave the curtain open.”

“You don’t get hard?” I asked.

“Hell no!” Ryan replied, almost offended. “Can you imagine the ribbing? Noooooo. No way! Just natural Redding cock, natural Redding soap and lather.”

The next night Sam attempted to do good on his promise. It was a disaster and I shut it down after a couple of minutes. If you have ever had someone retching on your cock you’ll know why I could not continue. Instead, I secured a concession on one of his rules and he would kiss me after I swallowed cum, but only his and Ryan’s, he wanted no other cum taste but ours.

On one of our last nights together, the new unit from Arizona having arrived to take over for the 109th from South Dakota, I brought up my fascination with Ryan’s seduction work, “Go fishing for me,” I asked.

He knew why I wanted this. The loneliness that would come from losing them could only be fixed, no not fixed, could only be mitigated, by other friends who would help me through it and whom I could help with whatever came our way.

“If you want to watch, come shave tomorrow morning at 06:30. And keep an eye on the crowd. But you know that you are fucking gorgeous, Nick. You could fish all day and be stuffed to your gullet all on your own,” Ryan said, smiling.

“That’s nice of you to say,” I replied. “I am sure I will try it, but I want to see how the master does it, maybe we can catch some Sundevils while we’re at it. You ship out in two days, I want to learn all I can,” I added. He smiled back and kissed me.

“I love you, Ryan,” I said, looking into his eyes and tenderly holding his cheek in my hand. I turned to Sam who was laying next to me, settled into a warm smile, “I love you too, Sam. I can’t possibly explain how much the two of you mean to me.”

Sam slid his hand into my trench and fingered my hole. That was as much of an ‘I love you,’ as I could expect in that moment. I laughed softly. “We love you too, Nick. I got a tattoo of your face just under my skin, it will be there forever, I promise,” Ryan replied. I kissed each of them one more time and they headed back to their barracks.

The next morning, their last full day, I was up early and at 06:30 I was standing at a sink, brushing my teeth, scouting the room for Ryan. He walked in and slowly stripped out of his clothes. He did not bother with a towel, he left it on top of his things on one of the benches in front of the shower stalls. As promised, he mindlessly left the curtain open, as if he did not care. His body was smooth, limber, and athletic, stunning as always. He had perhaps put on a few pounds of muscle since I met him, he looked the tiniest bit thicker, and I had not noticed before. It suited him well, especially around the chest and thighs.

Not wanting to get lost in Ryan, I scouted the room for fish. Sure enough, three of the seven guys in the room could not keep their eyes off of him. They sat facing him as they dressed or undressed, their gaze almost glued to the sexy Corporal, he had been promoted in the time he had spent in Afghanistan, the most recent promotion came just two days after Robert had been killed. He was washing his hair, showing off his biceps and his abs, the small patches of hair in his pits, scrubbing his dirty bits, washing his cock and balls and carefully washing the crevice between his round, plump ass. He may have lingered there for me a bit longer than necessary. I could have sworn he winked at me at one point, it could have been soap in his eye.

One of the first three men loitered a long time. Others came in during Ryan’s unusually long shower and even though there were people waiting, no one seemed to mind. In all, he had captivated at least seven men that I could count, of the twenty or so that came through. As it turned out, no one was pulled in by some fancy dance or a hung soldier jerking off, they were simply attracted to him, natural, healthy, young, stunning Ryan.

That night, Ryan and Sam came to my room, they were accompanied by Logan and Jeremy. These were two of the lurkers and they were drop dead gorgeous. Both were over six feet tall and both had been athletes. One played baseball, the other had been on the diving team. Both had placed nationally in their respective sports and both would be heading to play for Arizona State after their deployment.

They were confident young men, comfortable in their skin as one might expect, generous with their friendship and their bodies. Both had wonderfully shaped, wonderfully near average cocks, just over six and seven inches. It would be nice to give my ass a slight break after eight months of fucking with horse cock Sam and fat cock Ryan. Jeremy, the blue eyed diver, also liked to bottom and I enjoyed his perfect ass many times, he was always pristine and falling into him smelled like falling into a pile of fall leaves, it was comforting and captivating all at once. He moaned and called me daddy when I drove into him. My favorite was always to be the middle in a train with Logan behind me and Jeremy up front. There were tough times for them during their deployment. They lost two good friends and I was there to help them through, to help get them home. I did not fail in that mission, though the mission in which I did fail was always with me.

I did go fishing at times, I was initially surprised at how forward some men were. Eager for company, eager for solace, for physical touch. I met a dozen guys from the new unit and some passing through from a special forces command. If you haven’t been fucked by a Navy Seal, I recommend it. The focus, the strength, the taste of testosterone on their skin, words don’t do it all justice. But even with the phenomenal sex, I had learned that the sex was not usually the thing that mattered. The whiskey was not the thing. I tried to be a source of strength, support, praise, encouragement, and a place where judgement could be excluded for at least brief moments of time. I hope I was for all of them as others had been for me. Most of them, including Jeremy and Logan, returned to girlfriends and later wives. Most of them are fathers now. All of them are friends, bonded by something all at once indescribable and yet essential, eternal.

Having made the introduction that last night, Jeremy and Logan understood we wanted to say our goodbyes and promised to be back the next night to comfort me after my buddies had flown home. It was again just the three of us. I refused to cry and decided I wanted to make love. That worked for about ten minutes until Sam proposed a DP. I don’t know why I said yes, or maybe I do, but I did say yes. I sucked them both and hit their buttons as I went. It is incredible to me, even now, to think about how much you learn when you try to give others pleasure. Both were grateful and generous with their praise and affection.

Shot of Whiskey Ch 4: Getting Home​

(Part 4/4 continued)

Sam entered me first, I sat down on his colossal meat pole in the reverse cowgirl, facing Ryan and sucking on his cock while I impaled myself on my dear friend Sam. “Daddy pussy, I am going to miss sliding into you, your hole is my favorite hole on the planet, I swear, you fucking sexy cunt. Promise me you’re going to deliver this honey box to me in South Dakota, I need to fuck you again and again, you hear me you fucking whore? I need to see your ass spread open for me day after day, just like this. Look how easily I slide into you, you’re mine. You’re marked with Sam Erikson’s cock all the way to your fucking lungs!”

I moaned in reply and leaned back, laying on top of Sam with my legs hoisted in the air. Ryan knelt down and came close to me, kissing me and deep tonguing my mouth. He tasted so fucking good. “Kiss him,” I hissed. Ryan leaned further, his hand moved down to my ass as he slid one, then two, then tree fingers inside of me, all on top of Sam’s tree trunk of a cock. All the while, he was kissing Sam, inches from my face, I turned my head and the three of us kissed a sloppy three-way kiss. I adjusted to Ryan’s fingers and in came a fourth. I focused on relaxing and Ryan sat back up on his knees, his four fingers massaging Sam’s cock as it was deep-dicking my hole.

Ryan looked at me and nodded, I nodded back. His fingers popped out of me all at once and Sam had never been easier to take in. I was so loose and dilated it seemed surprising. Ryan slathered on another coat of lube on his cock and he pointed his knob right into my hole. Riding the ridge on the underside Sam’s cock, the massive blood engorged tissue that rendered his cock a work of art, he slowly slid the head of his cock into me. I had expected pain but found this to be manageable. Perhaps I was a natural at DP. As he continued to push into my hole, slowly and deliberately, half inch by half inch, my assessment changed dramatically. By the time he was trying to pop in his massive girthy middle, Sam had to again cover my mouth to keep me from screaming.

I could say nothing, there were no words to describe the fiery stretch I was experiencing. “Daddy pussy, do you know how happy you made me tonight? My dick has been in some tight holes but this, this is fucking magic. I feel like every inch of my cock is being compressed by your fucking pussy sleeve, it feels so fucking warm and I can feel your walls expanding for me, I love it! I love you so much, Nick,” Sam whispered in my ear. This was the moment he picked to be romantic.

“Shit, Nick, I feel like you caught my dick in a vice, it is so amazing! It’s so fucking hot! Are you ok? Cause I don’t want to stop,” Ryan was asking but clearly he was not convinced he wanted to ask.

I moaned. “Don’t stop, slow but don’t stop.” I mumbled.

It took time but I got used to the massive load my ass was taking. As they accelerated, I knew they wanted to come inside me together, I wanted that as well. Just as my ass was stretched and gaped and expanded to the width of their cocks together, I clenched my ass muscles, my pelvic floor and my sphincter as much as I could. It was not much but they felt it and both let out a gasp.

“Fucking whore!” Sam hissed in my hear. “You still got some tight spots you need me to work out? I am going to leave you wrecked! Sam Erikson’s cock wrecks tight pussies and this is the tightest I’ve ever had!”

“That was amazing,” Ryan moaned. Where Sam was furiously pounding into me, Ryan’s pace was slower and longer, traveling over my prostate and making me delirious with pleasure.

“I’m gonna cum,” Sam announced. “I’m close!”

“Thirty count,” Ryan replied as he accelerated his pace and Sam in turn slowed. They counted together, it was the best New Year’s Countdown in the middle of June I had ever experienced. Their breath was short and labored, they were both now holding in what could have been released twenty seconds before. They edged for the rest of the time, both aiming at the “Three – two – one – Shit! Fuck! Motherfucking hell! Arrggggh! Ummmmm – Oh – So fucking good!”

I felt a fireworks show explode in my bowels. Their streams were both massive and I could actually feel the pressure of the jets hitting my intestinal walls, I had never felt someone cumming inside me so hard and so much. They stayed inside me for a bit, Ryan had collapsed on top of us and the feelings were all gooey and warm like the melted chocolate chunks on a fresh homemade cookie. Eventually they both plopped out, a thick current of cum streamed out of me as well. Ryan stood and grabbed a towel to do some initial cleanup before my bed could get soaked in semen.

“You didn’t finish?” Ryan said, staring at my semi-hard, soaking wet cock.

“No, that’s just precum. I’ll finish myself off later,” I said breathlessly.

“The fuck you will!” Ryan replied. He pushed me off of Sam and knelt down next to me. He tapped Sam on the leg and the beautiful gymnast lept up and immediately joined Ryan as the two began to kiss and suck on my cock and balls.

“You don’t have to,” I said, looking up a little alarmed. They had put up so few limits and I was so happy in that moment, it was not necessary.

“This is only on the days you get DP’d,” Ryan said. “We want to do this for you, we love you.”

I smiled and got a second horrible blowjob from men who really don’t enjoy it. While there was no retching this time, it was all cautious and not at all satisfactory. “Do something else for me,” I said. “Pease kiss each other and finger my hole.”

“We suck at sucking?” Ryan asked.

I laughed and nodded. “It’s not your thing. That’s ok. Loving me is your thing, that’s better.”

Ryan smiled and pulled Sam up, cupping his face in his hands. The two kissed and tongued each other like wild beasts, each eventually reaching down between my ass cheeks and fingering my loose as old underwear sphincter. They seemed to both want to test how many fingers they could get in there, using the lube of their spent loads to each get four fingers inside me without causing me much discomfort. This worried me at one level but turned me on a great deal as well.

I began to jerk myself off and was shooting my own massive load within minutes. Ryan cleaned me up and wiped up the mess around my hole before joining me and Sam on the floor. They had asked their unit leader if they could spend the night at my barracks room and were told it was fine, their unit leader was a fish and a fan and apparently exacted the price of one blow job. It was worth it to be able to sleep with my two soldiers on either side of me, though I was not sure when that blowjob would be collected exactly, maybe it was just another enticement to get me home.

Thirteen months later, with three multi-home units to my name, all rented and generating a net income, after expenses, of nearly ten thousand dollars a month, I could afford to reintegrate slowly. I first flew into Chicago from Dubai and I almost lost it at the airport when I saw Ryan and Sam just outside the baggage claim. I had already planned on visiting them but wanted to spend a few days with my kids and my ex-wife. I also planned to visit my mom in Indiana. I had not expected them to be there. They were wearing shorts and polos, they looked so normal, two young American men, confident and smiling, eager to pull me into an embrace thirteen long months in the making.

As they stood there, on the other side of the barrier, I could not wait to find my fucking bags and run to them. This was torture. Sam’s package was obscene and he was not even hard. Ryan had let his hair grow out, he looked magnificent, perhaps he’d added a couple more pounds of muscle. In the two years since we’d met, I’d say he was fifteen pounds heavier and he looked fit. Ready for a magazine cover.

They stood there waiting, their arms around each other’s shoulders, a placeholder act of affection until I could make it over to them. I finally did, pushing my cart through with my two suitcases and large rucksack, the same items Ryan had carried for me that first day.

I hugged them tight. “I’ve missed you so much, I am so happy to see you,” I stood back, a few tears pushed out of my face holes for some reason. “You look phenomenal.”

Sam kissed my cheek, “It’s great to see you papa bear,” as he leaned in for the kiss, I distinctly heard the word “pussy” whispered in my ear as well.

“Nick, I am so happy to see you home, safe. I’ve been praying for your return since the day we left you there,” Ryan too kissed my forehead and hugged me tight a second time.

There must have been a defect in my tear ducts as I could not control what was happening. I hugged them and held them for a long time. Finally, we broke the hug.

“I need to go get my rental and drive out to see my kids, one is headed to college in a couple of weeks, the others are going to a wilderness camp soon,” I said, wiping the fucking defective tears from my face.

“Nick,” Ryan said, searching for my eyes and continuing only when we had made eye contact. “We’d like to come. We want to meet your family, if that’s ok. We want to be part of your life and we want you to be a part of ours. You are already coming to Rapid City, my mom is really excited to meet the man that expanded my vocabulary and taught me about police training and real estate investing. I bought my first house in January, it’s just a duplex, I did not get a contractor’s salary so I bought just the one. It’s only $1800 a month net, but I am planning on pulling equity in a year and buying another. You taught me that.”

I looked at him and wanted to kiss him so badly. I felt pride and love and so much joy at the thought that I had made a difference in his life. He smiled back at me. Finally, he blurted out, “I don’t know anyone in fucking Chicago!” and he stepped forward and kissed me, hard, long and passionately. Sam clapped and suddenly half the airport joined him. When I pulled away from Ryan, Sam came and gave me a quick peck on the lips and his trademark wink.

After my whirlwind road trip with the boys, I settled into a great life in Rapid City. I worked as a consultant for multiple law enforcement agencies and managed my growing portfolio of real estate investments. After a few years, Ryan pursuing the life of a police officer and Sam coaching and training elite athletes at his private gym, they both married and now have seven kids between them. It’s been a wild ten years. I remarried as well, to a woman. There are no secrets in our marriage and she has enjoyed Ryan’s and Sam’s friendship as much as I have. Like their wives, she certainly knows about all of it and kids with me about how she wishes she had a fat 12 incher to do to me what Sam does to me, “You come back rejuvenated, it’s uncanny,” she remarks, perhaps with a tinge of jealousy, but she makes room for me and I make room for her. It works. It’s not an everyday thing, it’s not even a monthly thing. It’s just taking and giving energy that only men can take and give. Sometimes it’s sex, most of the time it isn’t, it’s usually just a few hours of honest, unfiltered conversation.

Today I look at my newborn sons, twins Ryan and Sam, and I wonder what my life would have been if Robert were still with us. I visit his mother often. The death benefit from his passing paid off her house and helped her fix up her kitchen so she could host her entire clan comfortably. It also paid for his remaining siblings to go to college or technical schools – two are now electricians - and, at my instruction, paid for a quadplex that is generating $3,000 a month in passive income.

Would I trade all of this for him to return? It’s not a real question and not a fair one either, but I ask it of myself sometimes. Life could have taken a radically different path. But it’s hard to say that I would even consider it when I look into the eyes of my angels; a new father and a grandfather at 48! Five years ago the question would have been too simple, too easy, but life continues, and shots of whiskey are shared among friends all the time, and bonds are exchanged, grown and nourished. Sometimes broken too, but my experience has generally been the former, I hope the same is true for my now grown kids and my new children as well.

For immediate access to 20+ chapters of my book, early access to all materials, and a growing collection of short stories, please support my Patreon.