Showing at gym

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This could go either here or in the forum for appearance issues. And gets back to my very first post on LPSG.

I almost got hurt yesterday at the gym. Was doing shoulder presses with dumbbells. Looked in the mirror. Saw my package.

Bulge is one thing. I had my whole manhood front and center in bas relief. Pretty nearly every detail.

Instinctive reaction came next. I sorta twerked to try to hide it while the weights were overhead. That's a lumbar herniation in the making.

I had been talking to a guy just before it happened and I was worrried he'd have looked in the mirror before I had.

I was wearing loose heavy cotton boxer briefs underneath Adidas shorts. May as well have been commando. I've tried to get over it and not care but this one was a doozy.

My wife says I should wear tight undies to avoid this but they don't work so well either because sometines they'll securely hold Mr. Happy in protruding positions.

And I'm not wearing a jockstrap. That's off the table.

What do you guys do?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's a pic of the bas relief that happened at the gym.

b0fdcb2d52fffd87e627c1cfbf9ebdda.jpg

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you guys do?

There are men that, under the strong stimulation that they experience when they exercise, have an hardon.

It's not the norm, but it could happen, there is a guy in my gym that on the bench lifts more than his body weight and clearly have at least a partial erection. We, the others, simply ignore him and my personally appreciate him, because this reaction is triggered only because he is pushing himself to his limits.

Some time ago I was talking to a colleague of mine that goes to my same gym and I told him that, after leg day, I could be particularly happy, so he should not think that I am particularly happy to see him in the showers. He replied that he has the same problem when he is doing squats.

So, very simple, don't worry about that. If there is no malice in what you do, no one will find malice, unless he is malicious, but malicious people always find malice in things.

Just, have a towel with you and when possible put it near the Mr. Happy area.

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's a pic of the bas relief that happened at the gym.

b0fdcb2d52fffd87e627c1cfbf9ebdda.jpg

I wouldn't worry. I'm pretty sure it was a welcome sight. Also, they could've been staring at your gilded bra. Just sayin'...

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to admit that I am a bulge watcher but I do notice that a lot of men wear cotton underwear such as hanes, fruit of the loom, etc while working out. I've also caught guys trying to discretely adjust because cotton gets so wet and sticky that the underwear can shift and completely leave the penis and balls exposed. It's not a big issue because most people are too engulfed in their own workout to care much. Even if they do catch you it's no biggie.
Something else that I've noticed when going into the men's lockerroom is that you will always find cotton underwear left somewhere in the lockerroom whether it be in the trash, or in a locker because those guys don't want to ride home with a wet ass and the idea of moisture and bacteria festering on their skin for an amount of time before they can get home and shower.
Cotton holds moisture and will be uncomfortable. Under Armour makes good compression underwear that stay dry and feel very comfy while keeping everything in place. You can opt for the boxer briefs or the briefs. It's a matter of what is most comfortable to you. I tend to prefer the boxer briefs because you don't really feel them and briefs can ride up your crack with some exercises.

Tomsy9877

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was recently in a men's changing room which had a sauna. So naturally I stripped naked and took a towel to sit on and sat there for all to see. Whilst I was there a guy came in and similar to the photo on here he opened his towel in front of me and started playing with himself right in front of my face. I just watched until he shot his load into his towel and left. Very strange

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was recently in a men's changing room which had a sauna. So naturally I stripped naked and took a towel to sit on and sat there for all to see. Whilst I was there a guy came in and similar to the photo on here he opened his towel in front of me and started playing with himself right in front of my face. I just watched until he shot his load into his towel and left. Very strange

Some bloke stood in front of you with his cock directly in front of your face and had a wank and you just sat there?!?! Yes, very strange indeed.

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Something else that I've noticed when going into the men's lockerroom is that you will always find cotton underwear left somewhere in the lockerroom whether it be in the trash, or in a locker because those guys don't want to ride home with a wet ass and the idea of moisture and bacteria festering on their skin for an amount of time before they can get home and shower.
Cotton holds moisture and will be uncomfortable.

And it's a specific problem going to the gym with a spare underwear and change it after workout?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Huh all this talk of underwear. I freeball at the gym. As far as getting a hard on while exercising, well that's not happened to me yet! But I have noticed other guys and some ladies watching/looking at my print while I'm exercising. Lifting weights cable pull running on the treadmill, etc... I also don't mind other guys looking at my bulge. I am comfortable with what I have and who I am. I wear under armour A4 and Nike gym shorts that wyck away sweat. I also take a shower after my workout st the gym. I want that sweat off of me as soon as possible after m my workout.

BrianMooreDog

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I usually wear 5” Nike Flex/Phemon runners with a built in lining. They wick moisture and aren’t too constraining. They rinse out easily in the showers so you can put them right back in your gym bag and not worry about the odor getting out of control while you’re at work or whatever until you can toss them in the wash.

Reactions: Gj816 and aldawg
D

deleted645791

When I first started going commando at the gym, I was really self-conscious. I was worried that I was showing too much VPL and I would look in the mirror to see if I was too obscene for public. I went back to wearing my usual microfiber boxers for a few days and found that it made no difference, it was very obvious I had a penis in my gym shorts, which frankly, I never bothered to be aware of up until then. I tried cotton boxers, same results but much more uncomfortable once they got sweaty.

So then I said fuck it, and went back to freeballing. For the first week I very discreetly made observations to see if I was the only one, and sure enough, at least half the guys at my gym freeball and/or don't wear constricting undergarments so that you pretty much know what a dude is packing in his shorts. I was really surprised by how many dick outlines you see if you actually look, and by how many guys obviously freeball since their shit is just flopping around everywhere. Soon after I stopped caring or being self-conscious about it, because here's the thing, no one gives a shit that I have a penis and everyone is focused on working out.

If you are blatantly wearing super thin shorts that show off the goods for attention, that's one thing, but most guys don't try to conceal the fact that they have male anatomy. Wear whatever makes you comfortable.

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I freeball at the gym, also. However, I'm not exactly prime LPSG material like many of you guys. But it's so much more comfortable, and if I show a little-who cares? When I'm working out I never get hard, so I don't have to worry about that...afterwards in the locker room though, that's a different situation....