Siblings of Friends Stories

belvano

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ALL 18+ IN THIS ONE.

One dynamic that's always fascinated me is when friends's siblings indulge in sex. Like a scenario where a big-dicked classmate hooks up with his buddy's female relative, whether by mutual consent or under less consensual circumstances (we all know how those can be thrilling too). Alternatively, picture an older sister of a guy who develops a crush on her little bro's friend, and eventually ends up getting intimate with him - maybe even checking out his impressive package first.

So I have a fun little story to share. My buddy Jake's sister Sarah had a major crush on their classmate Mark. Rumor had it he was well-endowed, and she wanted to get a closer look. Sarah would often comment during our sleepovers like how big of a bulge he showing, saying things like "growth going strong on this one" or "getting big, boy" It was clear she was impressed by his package, and it only added fuel to the fire. Long story short one day she invited him over for a "study session" which quickly escalated from textbook talk to heavy petting. Before long, they were going at it hot and heavy behind closed doors. Jake walked in on them, with Sarah riding Mark like a bucking bronco. Jake wasn't happy about it since Mark didn't ask for permission. But it turned out to be one wild chapter in our past. Just goes to show how lines can blur between friends, siblings, and lust!

So, I'd love to hear your own experiences or related stories. Whether it's a personal tale, a rumor you've heard, or just some juicy gossip, share away!

Reactions: coffinhack