Silicone Hall of Fame

James211

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a guy named Bob Lowe who did a few straight (and I think just one gay) video. I'm pretty sure he's had silicone work done. Look for a video called "mixed bones". It has several not-so-great fetish scenes and the Bob and this tiny woman go at it. Somehow she takes all of him but then she flips the tables and pegs him with a huge dildo which he takes very well. The gay scene isn't that great as you can tell easily he's just not that into it. It's still cool to see a cute gut go down on him and to get screwed by his fatty.

I can't find this Mixed bones anywhere, any idea where I can find it?

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The photos below complete my promise to share my files of enhanced men. It was my hope to encourage others to share stories and media whether first hand or as a supporter of juiced guys. It is a controversial and potentially dangerous decision especially if self injected, however, even when done by a professional complications may arise. I have been told and read that the desire for size can overtake and consume to the point that safety is sometimes ignored for the result. It appears that many of the "old guard" extra large juiced men have had their silicone removed for various reasons and then there are those who have passed away with silicone as the ultimate cause of death. I hope that you have enjoyed my posts and that others will continue this thread and show us the new breed of enlarged men, Cheers!

Attachments

JJ_Jumbo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The photos below complete my promise to share my files of enhanced men. It was my hope to encourage others to share stories and media whether first hand or as a supporter of juiced guys. It is a controversial and potentially dangerous decision especially if self injected, however, even when done by a professional complications may arise. I have been told and read that the desire for size can overtake and consume to the point that safety is sometimes ignored for the result. It appears that many of the "old guard" extra large juiced men have had their silicone removed for various reasons and then there are those who have passed away with silicone as the ultimate cause of death. I hope that you have enjoyed my posts and that others will continue this thread and show us the new breed of enlarged men, Cheers!
Thank you for these wonderful pics

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how this guys get so big? the guy in the shower its big in every way.

The men in this thread have made the decision to weigh the risks and proceed to inject silicone into their genitals. Most have had work done over a period of years; some by doctor and others by self injection. As mentioned in these threads, some of the older really huge guys have had their silicone removed either due to infections or just personal preference to rid their bodies of the weight. One man had nearly 30 pounds of silicone between his legs. I have not recently become aware of any new "supermen" of silicone and continue to hope that this thread will yet reveal some new photos and videos. Thanks for your comment. Stay safe. Cheers!