Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would be amazing to see Eddie with some of the ladies from Sicflics. Pretty sure he could get Helen and even Selene to tap out.

Those copies appear to be better than the ones I have in my file...thanks for sharing the links. Cheers!

Xlbber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
0ACFE116-9BC3-4A88-A77C-0E4BF120D06A.jpeg
I recall reading that he had almost 14 liters injected in total...he said that was about 30 lbs.of weight hanging...not sure how many years he was filling.
I would love to know what I feels like to have that size and weight between your legs. I know it would not be practical but just one day would be great lol.

mean time here’s a pic of Tom Lord , but it might be morphed. I haven’t seen any recent pics of his .

speedoman_135

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 25673611
I would love to know what I feels like to have that size and weight between your legs. I know it would not be practical but just one day would be great lol.

mean time here’s a pic of Tom Lord , but it might be morphed. I haven’t seen any recent pics of his .

Tom is pretty huge, i dont think that this photo is morphed. I can say ive been this huge before with pumping and saline and its amazing to feel the size.

Siliconeman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a very good friend n the UK who is a total silione man as well, Met him a few year back. Waiting in line in a shopw where he was standing behind me Suit and tie not expecting that from a guy like that but looking down pants I noticed that massive bulge he had. Had spend a lot of money on his cock and balls to create this size. Bit it is still in good propostions. You need a guy how are into showing off your meat specially with a massive size. and he does that as well. Pumping is also what he does often, and specially when we meet up he is totally pumped up as well. He likes to be worshipped specially in his suit and tie when showing off his massive bulge.

Attachments

Gregory Jones

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a very good friend n the UK who is a total silione man as well, Met him a few year back. Waiting in line in a shopw where he was standing behind me Suit and tie not expecting that from a guy like that but looking down pants I noticed that massive bulge he had. Had spend a lot of money on his cock and balls to create this size. Bit it is still in good propostions. You need a guy how are into showing off your meat specially with a massive size. and he does that as well. Pumping is also what he does often, and specially when we meet up he is totally pumped up as well. He likes to be worshipped specially in his suit and tie when showing off his massive bulge.
I’d love to connect with him so I can worship him! I’m UK too.

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Great story! I will share an experience of mine...some years ago I visited an antique shop locally and said hello to the older male clerk who was sitting behind the counter and proceeded to look around. I soon returned to the counter and asked him to open a case for me. When he stood up and walked around the counter, I was astounded to see the bulge in his trousers. Even though the pants were loose and roomy, there was no way to hide the balls that man was carrying...hanging extremely low down his leg. I told him that I was a pumper and asked if he had done silicone and he confirmed that his concentration was juicing his balls, I did everything I knew to do to charm him into showing me his goods, but obviously he was quite happy to impress me with his bulge and leave me guessing. Most guys I have known that juiced injected both cock and balls, but I have known 2 men that concentrated on balls. Anyway, I ended up purchasing from the antique store and found out that this fellow owned the store. I returned some months later looking forward to seeing my "big balled buddy" only to find the store closed and empty. Anyway, dreaming of him, here is a photo from the net. Cheers!

25Jan2017c+2350+cc.jpg

Last edited:

Xlbber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think muscleeddie may have the biggest cock in the world right now, literally hangs to his knees and thicker than most guys arms. He keeps getting bigger, I'd love to see him hanging in public. Also glad he started to enlarge his nips on them massive pecs. View attachment 26240881
Personally I’m not a fan of his shape , I would prefer him to grow bigger balls . But I can understand why people dig it

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think muscleeddie may have the biggest cock in the world right now, literally hangs to his knees and thicker than most guys arms. He keeps getting bigger, I'd love to see him hanging in public. Also glad he started to enlarge his nips on them massive pecs. View attachment 26240881
If I’m not mistaken, that is another man’s hand holding Eddie’s meat. He tweets that he likes women but men are always hitting on him. I wonder what that guy did to deserve such an honor.

Reactions: IrritatingOne