DownB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been interested in the silicone scene for years and I've always loved the look and want it for myself. Problem is I don't know where to look for information or research! I've spoken to a BUNCH of siliconed guys but they've all done their injections themselves. And it's hard to find product online that I even remotely trust. I don't know if I trust myself enough (or anyone that's not in the medical scene.... but who knows; I'm just getting info rn.) But if anyone has any suggestions or tips then please let me know! I check my account almost daily and can respond.

Reactions: Essexboy363
I've been interested in the silicone scene for years and I've always loved the look and want it for myself. Problem is I don't know where to look for information or research! I've spoken to a BUNCH of siliconed guys but they've all done their injections themselves. And it's hard to find product online that I even remotely trust. I don't know if I trust myself enough (or anyone that's not in the medical scene.... but who knows; I'm just getting info rn.) But if anyone has any suggestions or tips then please let me know! I check my account almost daily and can respond.
Dr. Wally Kane Big Male Penis Enhancement

Having had silicone, I wouldn't recommend it. Assuming it goes well, the silicone will cause a lot of damage to surrounding tissue by triggering a massive foreign body immune response, with all the scar tissue and inflammation that goes along with that. If it goes badly, you could end up in a box. My silicone nearly killed me in 2018.

What I'm hoping is that polyacrylamide based aqua gel fillers will become more accessible and cheaper, and that will give us a good alternative to silicone. Something that is better tolerated by the body (being nearly entirely water), is permanent, and is more easily removed if you change your mind later in life.

Having had silicone, I wouldn't recommend it. Assuming it goes well, the silicone will cause a lot of damage to surrounding tissue by triggering a massive foreign body immune response, with all the scar tissue and inflammation that goes along with that. If it goes badly, you could end up in a box. My silicone nearly killed me in 2018.

What I'm hoping is that polyacrylamide based aqua gel fillers will become more accessible and cheaper, and that will give us a good alternative to silicone. Something that is better tolerated by the body (being nearly entirely water), is permanent, and is more easily removed if you change your mind later in life.
Grateful to you for speaking up about it. A size fetish isn’t worth dying over.