Single Father looking for friends

D

deleted25278651

Hey lads,

so im a single father of 3 boys [mom isnt in the picture anymore] and im looking for other fathers to be friends with. I dont really mesh well with the few dads that I know in my area (and talking about anything besides beer or how much they hate their wife is impossible) so I dont really know any others in my day to day life which I figured id try on here.

Figure we can talk about women, sports, our dicks, our day, our boys and whatever else.

My inbox is always open. No weirdos and no guys “looking for a dad” please. Dads ONLY please

Hey lads,

so im a single father of 3 boys [mom isnt in the picture anymore] and im looking for other fathers to be friends with. I dont really mesh well with the few dads that I know in my area (and talking about anything besides beer or how much they hate their wife is impossible) so I dont really know any others in my day to day life which I figured id try on here.

Figure we can talk about women, sports, our dicks, our day, our boys and whatever else.

My inbox is always open. No weirdos and no guys “looking for a dad” please. Dads ONLY please
How do you ‘inbox’ people here? Can only find ‘post reply’

Hey lads,

New to the site and also a single Dad. Would love to chat with anyone that wants to.

Reactions: Tonii98