- Joined
- Nov 29, 2018
- Posts
- 211
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 1,833
- Points
- 313
- Location
- Manchester (England)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Um he actually does have a threadJust think it’s strange how he doesn’t have his own thread so here we go
View attachment 165480771View attachment 165480791View attachment 165480831View attachment 165480871View attachment 165480891View attachment 165480921View attachment 165481021View attachment 165481281View attachment 165481081
I’ve just found it! Every time I searched it didn’t come up!He actually
Um he actually does have a thread![]()
When they do, it’s going to BLOW UP the internet. I’m pretty sure someone has something. He can’t have something that amazing and not have shared a pic of it with someone.I hope one day something leaks from him
It’s probably girthy asfWhen they do, it’s going to BLOW UP the internet. I’m pretty sure someone has something. He can’t have something that amazing and not have shared a pic of it with someone.![]()
Looks that way doesn’t it? He probably plays with it several times a day…It’s probably girthy asf
Just think it’s strange how he doesn’t have his own thread so here we go
View attachment 165480771View attachment 165480791View attachment 165480831View attachment 165480871View attachment 165480891View attachment 165480921View attachment 165481021View attachment 165481281View attachment 165481081
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.