Photo Sirorson - OF

brajj92

Experimental Member
Media
SoCal Orange County content creator. Lives in the tricity area. His OF is the same as his Reddit so don’t pay 10 dollars a month. Very picky on who he added on Snapchat. He will only add if you pay and continue to pay. Or if you’re a chick or a chick with a dick lol. He’s into weird things but hey who isn’t. Identifies as straight, but can be negotiable so he says (probably money).works at a local bar, can see him posting at the location and also has it on a feed for another form. So by analyzing the features you can who he is. Has deleted his twitter (the links will display profile not found etc.) but he filmed with a few content creators. He’s also into incest. Just do a google search.

Disclaimer: all pictures are not mine, they been posted on the internet. The owner is stated or is tag on the picture.

Attachments

lestat1137

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
SoCal Orange County content creator. Lives in the tricity area. His OF is the same as his Reddit so don’t pay 10 dollars a month. Very picky on who he added on Snapchat. He will only add if you pay and continue to pay. Or if you’re a chick or a chick with a dick lol. He’s into weird things but hey who isn’t. Identifies as straight, but can be negotiable so he says (probably money).works at a local bar, can see him posting at the location and also has it on a feed for another form. So by analyzing the features you can who he is. Has deleted his twitter (the links will display profile not found etc.) but he filmed with a few content creators. He’s also into incest. Just do a google search.

Disclaimer: all pictures are not mine, they been posted on the internet. The owner is stated or is tag on the picture.
wooooow

gwm4gam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't this the very definition of "Gay for Pay"?
Also, not worth it if he doesn't show his face.
lol, could be "straight for pay" but much like the idiots who run amok on grindr, I gotta see the face of the person I'm inviting into my house. agreed re: it being pointless unless faces at least shown some of the time.

Reactions: SaturnFire

SaturnFire

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Isn't this the very definition of "Gay for Pay"?

lol, could be "straight for pay" but much like the idiots who run amok on grindr, I gotta see the face of the person I'm inviting into my house. agreed re: it being pointless unless faces at least shown some of the time.
So true!
So many scammers on twitter alter and grinder... a telling red flag is if they don't show their faces.

brajj92

Experimental Member
Media
A softie pic and a pic in a pump. Let’s just says his size is smaller less pump. Also I have a video of his from when he coached teenagers. Let just say he liked them young and did not care. A locker room video

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Jhoon

brajj92

Experimental Member
Media
I’ll leave this here but look under the taboo. orson , sirorson is also sireliot. If you know how to do a deep search you’ll find more of his likes.

Age gap, b***st, inc***t.
He’s also into trans woman so girls take your shot! His words it’s up for discussion if they passable. Also like buying hookers and sharing with his friends so ladies beware