Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone else get turned on by cock size differences between guys, especially when it is a surprise. Two guys revealing their hard cocks together for the first time and one guy is so much bigger, or mfm threesome with an unexpected size difference, etc. I find it such a turn on! Tell your story about encounters where there’s a big size difference!

Ok, I’ll start,
This is a true story that happened during college.
i was out with a good friend and a girl that I worked with freshman year of college
We were at happy hour and all getting along great. We ended up going back to her place and one thing led to another and pretty soon all three of us are naked. I’d never seen my buddy hard before and the two of us were standing side by side while she went back and forth taking turns sucking our cocks. We were both rock hard and staring at all of the action and each other’s cocks. I’ll never forget the look on his face of sexual excitement with a touch of humiliation and surprise by our size difference. The bed lamp was on so you could see everything. I was surprised that he was smaller than I was expecting. We were both the same height and weight so i assumed we’d have the same cock size, but he was 4.5 or 5 inches long and his girth was so thin I had no idea cocks could be so thin, maybe around 4 inches at most. We all had a blast and took turns fucking and sucking but I’ll never forget that! It left me feeling like I had a big cock and wondering what size every guy I’d meet thereafter was. Both she and he brought it up afterwards on separate occasions which was kinda hot to talk about. He wanted to talk about it a few different times and got visibly nervous and excited by the topic.
I’ve jacked off many times thinking about the whole experience and both

Yes, I do. When age 21, I'd get with a good friend for fun times jacking-off while looking at girly books. He was very, very thick, and I was average width. It was amazing to see. It still turns me on to see the difference.

• Love
Reactions: Dave K and Hardybob
Lol it reminds of a time I had to give a pep talk to one of my friends. We were at a party at a beach house that belonged to one of our other friend's super rich parents. There was an infinity pool and a multiple jacuzzis and we all probably had too much to drink so after a bit everyone was naked. Nothing overtly sexual at the beginning just drinking and chicken fights and tits flipping around. Anyway my buddy was the only one in the pool with his trunks still on and I could tell he was super intimidated since he wasn't the biggest guy. So I gave him a drunken philosophical pep talk about loving himself and not caring about others. I wish I remembered what I said but I remember I ended with "there's always a bigger dick, don't worry about it". Lol drunk logic that still works sober is rare indeed.

Yes, I do. When age 21, I'd get with a good friend for fun times jacking-off while looking at girly books. He was very, very thick, and I was average width. It was amazing to see. It still turns me on to see the difference.
That’s an interesting experience! There’s definitely something intriguing about those size differences. It can add an exciting dynamic to the moment. Do you think those experiences influenced your preferences later on? I find it fascinating how our early experiences shape what we’re attracted to as we grow older.

Reactions: Hardybob
That’s an interesting experience! There’s definitely something intriguing about those size differences. It can add an exciting dynamic to the moment. Do you think those experiences influenced your preferences later on? I find it fascinating how our early experiences shape what we’re attracted to as we grow older.
It’s funny, but almost all my (many) kinks can be traced back to experiences when I was younger. Obviously something was happening subconsciously that I wasn’t aware of at the time!

I definitely remember earlier experiences when I was noticeably bigger or smaller than someone else. I don’t remember thinking ‘wow, this is hot’ at that moment, but it must have laid the groundwork.

Does anyone else get turned on by cock size differences between guys, especially when it is a surprise. Two guys revealing their hard cocks together for the first time and one guy is so much bigger, or mfm threesome with an unexpected size difference, etc. I find it such a turn on! Tell your story about encounters where there’s a big size difference!
This is why I wish I had a 3-4" cock, because I wholeheartedly agree.

• Love
I LOVE the size comparison between small and large. My ex-girlfriendBIG-2.jpg
got me into it. Her bf was 3x my size, very thick, rock hard, big penis head, and big balls. I am the opposite: 4 1/4, very thin, tiny head, baby balls, and never fully hard. Now we use a big strap on...the difference in size and her pleasure is IMMENSE & HOT! Lots of FUN role playing!

Recently had my first MFM where I wasn't sizeable larger. I was longer, but his girth totally beat me....... And I couldn't stop staring at what my GF did with it and what it did to her