Size queens.... can you ever "go back"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
This is for the size queens out there.. once you know how good sex is with a guy who has a really big cock, can you ever go back to truly enjoying sex with someone who's small? My wife of 1 1/2 years started sleeping with guys with big cocks about a year ago, and now she tells me she has to pretend to enjoy it if we ever had sex anymore, because she's so used to the much more intense sex with well-endowed men.. is this normal?

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Well think about it... if you used to have dial-up internet then one day someone introduced you to high speed internet, could you go back to dial up internet ? Probably not...

My boyfriend and I are swingers and I just recently played with a fella who is 11x7 and it was the best sex ever... I came like crazy and was squirting like geyers. Sex with my boyfriend who is well above average, and the sex has not been the same to be honest. I still do enjoy the sex with my boyfriend but it is not the same as before I played with this fella.

I'm sure some women can go back, but it's most likely to expect that things will not be the same again.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Or like once Dorothy opened that door in black n white / and saw the intense colors of OZ.... that was once explained to me by a size queen gal........ as a metaphor to what's behind a zipper..

Minx123

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, there is more to sex than purely a cock in a vagina. (The right pressure on a womans clit alone can make her see stars).
BUT, my husband of 8 yrs is quite small and whilst enjoyable, the sex isn't as good as it was with someone larger...

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't answer this as I am a man, but having had huge breasted girls, I COULD go back to flatties, you just do other stuff in bed with them than you do with busty girls. So I imagine a woman going from a big to a small guy would just put an emphasis on a different aspect of sex.

Reactions: wronskjan
D

deleted356736

I can't answer this as I am a man, but having had huge breasted girls, I COULD go back to flatties, you just do other stuff in bed with them than you do with busty girls. So I imagine a woman going from a big to a small guy would just put an emphasis on a different aspect of sex.

I don't think this is a good analogy at all. It's closer to saying she once had a partner who was a bodybuilder, but her current partner is fit but not as well-defined.

A think a closer analogy for penis size might be to have a partner who is nice and snug, and another who is loose and you can't feel a thing. You can get your penis in there and orgasm, eventually, but it isn't anywhere as nice, in a carnal sense.

Disco_diesel

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or like once Dorothy opened that door in black n white / and saw the intense colors of OZ.... that was once explained to me by a size queen gal........ as a metaphor to what's behind a zipper..

Thats a bit of a poor metaphor as the whole point of the story is that "Theres no place like home" so Dorothy was initalaly overwhelemed by a huge cock but is more comfortable with what she knows and strives to find a small one!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'Tis a little early in the day for sph, but, I'll add my .02.
No. You can definitely have sex with someone smaller, but, in my experience, your body does miss the girth and deeper penetration. I've only been with a few guys 8-9+ and while the feeling was painful, at times, I still get wet thinking about how good it felt when they went deep.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are a size queen the definitive answer is no.
By my definition a size queen is someone who craves the larger sizes because they know the difference and the smaller sizes just don't cut it. The question answers itself.

Not all women are size queens however. Some may have enjoyed sex with larger but still enjoy average sizes more. Everybody has their preferences and reasons.

laffitte

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
To look from another angle. I had a 'partner' who would only use her mouth on me as she did not want me to 'spoil' her for anything/anyone that might come after me.

I thought at first she meant physically stretch but might she have meant psychologically 'spoiled'?

B_clarity13

Experimental Member
Media
Midwest; email me at clarity1333@gmail.com gets fa
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...nothing beats the feels of a massive dick in my mouth and hands.. The visual effect that a big cock has on me is very intense..

This is true to me experience. Big cocks are visually stunning; everything else I can do with one is just icing on the cake. Moreover, they're a challenge to suck and fuck. My current boyfriend is less than 5 inches, and while dropdead gorgeous in the face, I can barely feel him inside me.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is for the size queens out there.. once you know how good sex is with a guy who has a really big cock, can you ever go back to truly enjoying sex with someone who's small?

My answer to this is that once you've found out how good sex is with a man with a really big cock, and who is good in bed, you can never go back.

D

deleted73529

My wife has been a "hotwife" for several years, with my complete encouragement. I doubt that she would be satisfied going back to being exclusively serviced by my 4 3/4" cock.

immortalthor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a question for AGirlOnFire, Minx123, and Clarity13, do your guys know how you feel, that you've had bigger, and they're not up to par?

Status
Not open for further replies.