Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One day you’ll be a real boy.
I’ve read studies that confirm that all women want is a dishonest wooden puppet from a 1940 Disney hit movie. No? Liar!

Source: Some degree-less dude on YouTube, most likely.

Media
D

deleted4500261

Actually, everything I said is made rationally and with reasoning. I don't function on emotions (at least I try not to). That's mostly a female characteristic, as it can be seen nowadays. As a man I've done my research and I've come to logical and scientifical conclusion that size is the ultimate factor if a woman will feel arousal and will find a man sexually attractive attractive and if their relationship will work long term. Obviously we're humans, we aren't animals. We have much more to offer than just our penis, but u'd be surprised how our "primal brain" can sometimes take over, how our subconscious mind can someone do things for us much more than what we can rationally and consciously eradicate.

As I already explained in my posts above, how humans are firstly very sexually selective species. It's very surpsising how out of all primates humans have largest penises despite our relatively small body frames. And no this isn't because of our very wild sexual imagination. Bonobos are primates that are also highly sexually active and imaginitive, they are also very promiscious and are known to have mating sessions with multiple partners at once. And despite all that, their penises are around 2 inches fully erect. While human penises are 5-6 inches erect. This also isn't correlated with growth as your argument would probably be. Because no correlation whatsoever was found which can be seen here (SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class research journals).

Now I'd also like to mention another theoretical proof that shows female preference in men was purely penis size based. Yes, there were other important traits that were looked upon looking a perfect partner and a sexual partner such as height, musculature, shoulder to hip ratio, and intelligence. But this became apparent only when humans started wearing clothes, which was firstly introduced in Asia (Clothing - Wikipedia) and that's also why Asian countries tend to have smallest penis on average and highest intelligence (International penis sizes compared) (IQ by Country). Is this a coincidence? Well, majority of scientists think nothing happens accidentally and I agree with them on that one. You see on that same list, biggest penises on average also tend to have lowest iq. And in that specific low iq countries, men are walking all naked. From which we can easily assume women had very sexually selective breeding. And they'd breed only with men they found most attractive and not most intelligent which is in this case horse hung men.
In other high iq countries it's the different scenario. As can be seen from the link I've posted above they started wearing clothes early on in human history and women couldn't know what penis size a man is working on. So they mostly focused on how smart someone is and how intelligent is. Because intelligence on average directly contributes to how sucessfull a person will be. This isn't always the case, but it's safe to assume that's the case most of the time.
Through thousands of years women used to run sexually selective breeding for our species and rise our average size from around 1.5 inches to 5 inches.
Also have you ever wondered why are so many men worried about their penis size? There isn't 1 man that wasn't worried at least once about his size if it will be adequate at one point of his life. Because men subconsciously know it matters a lot to women. And actually it's a pretty well known factor majority of women do indeed fantasize about big penises. And that's why it can't even be considered a fetish or a kink. Majority of women indeed to prefer big penises. If she says she doesn't, let her take a Polygraph test and see how many lies she really told u ;). Obviously a lot of women won't ever go to Polygraph.
I'd also like to mention how majority of women like tall guys because they think that will result in a big penis, and that's what we can see today. Less and less women are gloryfing tall men for that reason, because science taught us height isn't correlated with size.
Also not to mention female obsession with hands, fingers and feet. In most cases this is subconsciously or consciously directly correlated to her preference for large genitalia. Even tho that has no correlation at all.

For the last thing you told me I can say nothing more than ew. You're showing your true misandristic face. I'm not insecure nor I hate women. But I don't like being lied to directly in my face, as a person that's highly intelligent I can read through piles of shit people tell me relatively quickly. This is mostly because I'm an ex-sociopath. Yes ex, I fixed myself with the help of multiple people.
Thing is you are assuming I'm interested in you, because you said "repulsive". I'm sorry to break it to you but you aren't the center of the world and especially not center of the world for a man. You are nothing more than just one grain of sand in a sandstorm. Nobody cares about you are and you aren't relevant to anyone here. People are upvoting your post here solely for a reason of self acceptance. Because they want to be proven they're right so badly.
And also what u said is directly body shaming towards men, it just shows how shit of a person you truly are, mentioning baby dick as it's something bad is also toxic for majority of men. And no I don't have a baby dick, I'm actually somewhat above average (6.5 inches BPEL).

Article: Women Prefer Bigger Penises, May Have Shaped Evolution
You don’t like being lied to? Really? Neither do we. According to you, you're a 6’ 3” “bi polar” male with a 7.5” or 6.5” or 17-18 centimeters penis (depending on the post) who is going to get surgery to have an over 10 inch penis and is an “aggressive top or submissive bottom” that’s into sph but is “100% straight/0% gay”. Do I have that all correct? You joined up here less than a month ago and have since caused nothing but discord with your comments and have told members to “stfu” as well as other insults. You said you were going to post a “reference photo” to prove your size which you have never done (although you did have a photo section with many photos that you have since deleted). So please, please tell me how much you value the “truth”.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don’t like being lied to? Really? Neither do we. According to you, you're a 6’ 3” “bi polar” male with a 7.5” or 6.5” or 17-18 centimeters penis (depending on the post) who is going to get surgery to have an over 10 inch penis and is an “aggressive top or submissive bottom” that’s into sph but is “100% straight/0% gay”. Do I have that all correct? You joined up here less than a month ago and have since caused nothing but discord with your comments and have told members to “stfu” as well as other insults. You said you were going to post a “reference photo” to prove your size which you have never done (although you did have a photo section with many photos that you have since deleted). So please, please tell me how much you value the “truth”.
List of burn centers in the United States - Wikipedia

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't believe this thread is still going :laughing:.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Andyb2

Cherished Member
Media
How is this even a question?

Everyone knows that women really want a penis at least as large as a real horses, maybe even twice as big.

Problem is women generally don’t know this and they need some (deluded & misguided) people to post on here and tell them they’re wrong.

Despite the overwhelming evidence contrary to the twice as big as a horse secret desire - it’s definitely true. And once they go horse (x2) they can never go back.

If you don’t believe the above you should read some previous answers on here. The unfounded, flagrantly stupid, opinionated posts that ignore the real women that answered this question have definitely convinced me.

On a serious note, thank you to those women who did take the time and effort to answer. Men who read this should be comforted to know that they are valued as a complete person - as we should value women also.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Everyone knows that women really want a penis at least as large as a real horses, maybe even twice as big.

Problem is women generally don’t know this and they need some (deluded & misguided) people to post on here and tell them they’re wrong.

Despite the overwhelming evidence contrary to the twice as big as a horse secret desire - it’s definitely true. And once they go horse (x2) they can never go back.

If you don’t believe the above you should read some previous answers on here. The unfounded, flagrantly stupid, opinionated posts that ignore the real women that answered this question have definitely convinced me.

On a serious note, thank you to those women who did take the time and effort to answer. Men who read this should be comforted to know that they are valued as a complete person - as we should value women also.

They dont necessarily want/need horse sized dicks there just a "nice bonus". At least thats what im always hearing.;):joy:

Reactions: Andyb2

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey good dudes, are emotions going to make your peen wilt off?
I told a woman I had respect down her the other day. I’ve been suffering from ED ever since. #respectkillsboners

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Funny!

Sometimes, it’s understanding thought processes.

How and why should I know what he is packing (or if he’s “packing”) before I go on a date? I personally don’t get that close to people and I look at eyes (and mouths, I lip read to a small degree)

Why would I judge an entire human on what is really a small part of the anatomy in a percentage and proportion sense? I don’t judge based on noses, either. Nose, hair, maybe. I’m short, I see the caverns.

Why would I let myself lose out on a fabulous soul based on peen size, either direction? Larger is often more of an issue, because we might physically be too mismatched.

Every body is different. One will have soft fuzz on the small of the back, another only a tuft at the top of the cleft of the butt cheeks. One will have lighter feeling bones. Another, a solidity that could pin a partner down in a hurricane.
One person’s smile will start with a lip twitch, another’s at the cheeks.

it’s the totality that matters.

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went from an 8” to a 5” in my last relationship and the chemistry between us was so good and the way he fucked was so good I didn’t miss the large one. In fact I enjoyed it more because I wasn’t sore at all so I could have sex more often. The only downside was we couldn’t do every position, but the sex was amazing!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I went from an 8” to a 5” in my last relationship and the chemistry between us was so good and the way he fucked was so good I didn’t miss the large one. In fact I enjoyed it more because I wasn’t sore at all so I could have sex more often. The only downside was we couldn’t do every position, but the sex was amazing!
After Mr. Considerable Proportions, I discovered that there are ranges of positions that work with varying sizes. For both partners.
I’m more than happy to be with someone where the greater majority of positions work. Some known to be shallow, some deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.