Size queens.... can you ever "go back"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
By the way with the other one I was pretty much told. She asked to see me and my friends dicks. She had me and my friends cocks in her hand when she said "this one is bigger" and then led him into another room where they had sex. Would you say a reasonable person would conclude she made the decision about who to have sex was based on size or was it that imaginary wart on my dick or my horrible personality?

Could have been your choice of underwear?

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If there’s one thing guys should take away from this discussion, it’s this: stop worrying about the size of your junk. Make sure you de-scuzz before you present yourself. Grooming, hygiene, and manner are deal-breakers to a much higher degree.

Andyb2

Cherished Member
Media
First things first - I never called or inferred you were a liar. And don’t now either. But like your latest post, you are mistaken or have a skewed point of view.

Being supposedly above average and having at least two rejections for not being big enough I will just say I am skeptical about this. I still think if all other things are equal, unfortunately size does play a pretty important role in sexual satisfaction. I do understand that for some women, like the one above it doesn't seem to matter.

No sex club. Just "fun" type girls. I know one of them got around a bit. I dont know if that makes it better or worse. Getting rejected as soon as your dick comes out by a woman who sleeps with anyone. Maybe it was just anyone as long as they had a big dick.

Im saying everything was going fine and we were about to have sex until my dick came out then she suddenly became reluctant. Were you there? If so tell me what really happened then?

My boyfriend has about 8 inches, which is perfectly fine for me. However, as we are also into sex with others, I can be picky with regards to the "extra" guys I play with

By now, I can say I have quite some experience, and I'd never settle for anything under 9 inches for any additional guys joining us. My biggest was nearly 10 inches, which I LOVED, and for me it makes no sense to invite extra guys with smaller dicks as it just doesn't add anything for me. So in that regard, no, I don't think I can ever go back!

And I will take your word on that. However not all women operate like that. I have encountered two that size seemed to be a priority. And no I didnt have any STDs, BO, ingrown hairs, skid marks, smelly balls, smegma, or rude and obnoxiously colored under wear.

I am truly puzzled that this seems so in plausible.

"makes you unfuckable to some people."

Well yea. My dick was two small for two possible size queens I have encountered. Are we really denying the existence of women like this?

I just had issues with those two! No problems with any other women and I have been married for over 20 years. Although I believe my wife would appreciate bigger I have had no major complaints from her.

You have quite the imagination and are making some pretty flawed assumptions. Care to point out where I have ever said ALL women want bigger. And while you are correct I didnt receive a signed sworn affidavit that clearly and concisely affirmed that "yes your dick is too small". Considering the totality of the circumstances it was perfectly reasonable to conclude that. I was there and you were not and I dont appreciate being called a liar.

By the way with the other one I was pretty much told. She asked to see me and my friends dicks. She had me and my friends cocks in her hand when she said "this one is bigger" and then led him into another room where they had sex. Would you say a reasonable person would conclude she made the decision about who to have sex was based on size or was it that imaginary wart on my dick or my horrible personality?

And grow up? You sir are living a childish fantasy if you dont think there are women like this.

However, correct, I did say ALL and you haven’t said ALL
“unfortunately size does play a pretty important role in sexual satisfaction. I do understand that for some women, like the one above it doesn't seem to matter.”
You clearly infer most, but not ALL, my bad there.

Otherwise there’s no imagination or flawed assumptions used. I’ve included your quotes which detail all this.

The latest quote where she had you and your friend bring your dicks out - if she had of selected you, should your friend think ‘great, chicks want smaller dicks, they need that for their greater satisfaction”. Sure, it may have been that she wanted a larger one that night or maybe she ended up just liking your friend.
It’s not clear if you’ve had your dick out twice and rejected or your referring to the same incident.

Your posts are clearly of the view that most women want a bigger cock to be satisfied. Clearly most women say otherwise.
For sure, Ms Amsterdam likes big cocks when she plays but she’s specifically looking for them, and her position isn’t the norm.

Anyway, you were complaining that you got rejected because you didn’t have that and women want big cocks. That now seems based on two experiences the reasons for rejection seem questionable.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is the women's issues section. Why do we have dude in here pissing a fit about being rejected? That's his personal issue. Not an issue which applies to women as a group.

It's getting fucking annoying.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Your posts are clearly of the view that most women want a bigger cock to be satisfied."

Well yea! The grass is green and the sky is blue. Despite the politically correct white knighting circle jerk of denial surrounding this topic it is for the most part accurate . How we define bigger is debatable but I'm sure someone will be along soon with more strawmans like " So now your saying all women need 10 inchs, grow up"

"Clearly most women say otherwise."

Yes they do..:laughing:

Here's some crazy study that says women may have a preference for larger. What sexist woman hating fools...

Sizing up: women prefer slightly larger penises, new study reveals
Women chose bigger penises for a one-time sexual encounter versus a long-term partner, showing that the ideal penis is larger than the global average.

"A new study has revealed that women prefer a slightly larger penis in a one-time sexual partner compared to a long-term partner.

Researchers from the University of California and the University of New Mexico provided women with 33 different-sized 3D penis models made of rigid, odorless, blue plastic (they were blue “to minimize racial skin-color cues”) to choose from. In total, 75 women, ages 18 to 65, took part in the study.

When asked to select the model which represented their preferred penis size in a long-term partner, the average response was 6.3 inches (16cm) in length and 4.8 inches (12.2cm) around. For a one-time sexual experience, the average plastic penis the women chose was slightly larger – 6.4 inches (16.3 cm) long and 5.0 inches (12.7cm) in circumference.

Previous studies had presented women with 2D, flaccid penises, so this is the first research to provide hard evidence that women’s ideal penises are slightly larger than average penis size.

The women in the study chose penises that were, on average, larger than those on supply. The average erect penis is 5.2 inches (13.1cm) long, and 4.6 inches (11.7cm) in circumference, according to a global analysis of 15,000 phalluses published last year.

Sexual psychophysiologist Dr Nicole Prause and a team of researchers also gave the women a questionnaire about their past sexual experiences. Their responses revealed a diversity of first-hand penis encounters, ranging from 2.5 inches in length to 8 inches. Some women also said that they had ended a relationship partly because of their partner’s penis size – 7% of women said because their partner’s penis had been “too large”, and 20% said it had been “too small”."

Maybe the plastic analogs had an ingrown hair or skidmarks on their underwear? Regardless 1"+ over average I would say is more than "slightly".

Your posts are clearly of the view that most women want a bigger cock to be satisfied."

Well yea! The grass is green and the sky is blue. Despite the politically correct white knighting circle jerk of denial surrounding this topic it is for the most part accurate . How we define bigger is debatable but I'm sure someone will be along soon with more strawmans like " So now your saying all women need 10 inchs, grow up"

"Clearly most women say otherwise."

Yes they do..:laughing:

Here's some crazy study that says women may have a preference for larger. What sexist woman hating fools...

Sizing up: women prefer slightly larger penises, new study reveals
Women chose bigger penises for a one-time sexual encounter versus a long-term partner, showing that the ideal penis is larger than the global average.

"A new study has revealed that women prefer a slightly larger penis in a one-time sexual partner compared to a long-term partner.

Researchers from the University of California and the University of New Mexico provided women with 33 different-sized 3D penis models made of rigid, odorless, blue plastic (they were blue “to minimize racial skin-color cues”) to choose from. In total, 75 women, ages 18 to 65, took part in the study.

When asked to select the model which represented their preferred penis size in a long-term partner, the average response was 6.3 inches (16cm) in length and 4.8 inches (12.2cm) around. For a one-time sexual experience, the average plastic penis the women chose was slightly larger – 6.4 inches (16.3 cm) long and 5.0 inches (12.7cm) in circumference.

Previous studies had presented women with 2D, flaccid penises, so this is the first research to provide hard evidence that women’s ideal penises are slightly larger than average penis size.

The women in the study chose penises that were, on average, larger than those on supply. The average erect penis is 5.2 inches (13.1cm) long, and 4.6 inches (11.7cm) in circumference, according to a global analysis of 15,000 phalluses published last year.

Sexual psychophysiologist Dr Nicole Prause and a team of researchers also gave the women a questionnaire about their past sexual experiences. Their responses revealed a diversity of first-hand penis encounters, ranging from 2.5 inches in length to 8 inches. Some women also said that they had ended a relationship partly because of their partner’s penis size – 7% of women said because their partner’s penis had been “too large”, and 20% said it had been “too small”."

Maybe the plastic analogs had an ingrown hair or skidmarks on their underwear? Regardless 1"+ over average I would say is more than "slightly".

Last edited:

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the women's issues section. Why do we have dude in here pissing a fit about being rejected? That's his personal issue. Not an issue which applies to women as a group.

It's getting fucking annoying.

The only fit I see are the ones your throwing. Odd behavior for someone who " doesnt fucking care". Yet you keep coming back for more. Strange...

I'm sorry that reading something you disagree with is so triggering. I feel for you..

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ladies! What do Trolls lack? Female Attention!!

What do Trolls want? Female Attention!!

What do we do??? Ignore that shit!!

Easy Bake Coven, call the corners to invoke Ignora, a powerful and merciless goddess...she demands tribute.

Also. The last few pages are proof positive that no womang like a massive dick:cool:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies! What do Trolls lack? Female Attention!!

What do Trolls want? Female Attention!!

What do we do??? Ignore that shit!!

Easy Bake Coven, call the corners to invoke Ignora, a powerful and merciless goddess...she demands tribute.

Also. The last few pages are proof positive that no womang like a massive dick:cool:
Wayyy ahead of you - hit ignore days ago...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sometimes I get bored. I don't use the ignore function.

This thread could use a good locking though, because I'm confident that whether or not women are paying attention to it it's gonna keep going. And going.

And, it's not a women's issue. Not anymore. It's become a thread for men to piss and moan about our potential preferences.

I'll be on my way.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just peeped the original post.

Not a women's issue. Just a question directed at women of LPSG. Was started before AAW existed, I'm guessing. I wouldn't argue that maybe the thread would be better suited to the Ask A Woman section. We can keep pitiful men with "my peepee isn't big enough" issues out of the section and from shitting them onto us in our little corner of penisville. And any women who feel like answering still can if they want to.

Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fredneck1951

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

This thread really hasn't ever been a women's issues. It came into being long before Ask Forums were a twinkle in the site's eye.

The last few pages seem to be more men's issue with women. And that is just no fun. Before the whole thing falls into heaps of reports, too many warnings and possible banning the time has come to say goodbye.

Locking it down, folks. To the ladies who have contributed over the years, thank you. Long may the collective sexual positivity and snark reign!

To the awesome dudes contributing good posts thank you for your time and peep into Man-World.

Status
Not open for further replies.