Size Ranking Among Friends

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just curious if anyone else has had experience with size rankings (for lack of a better word) in their friend groups, however formal or informal. There aren't exactly rankings, but it's fairly common knowledge that I have the biggest cock in many of my friend groups.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just limp comparisons from community showers. That isn’t a real comparison I guess.

I don't know, I imagine soft is all most guys have to go on. I've certainly received quite a bit of attention from my soft size alone in Army showers.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a keen naturist I know all my friends’s flaccid sizes and what order they are in. Being prone to shrinkage I am often the smallest but still tend to take control and assume the alpha role

Renegade83

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Seen just about all of my male friends naked. One guy is an absolute beast (probably about 7" soft and about 9" hard) - his girlfriend showed us photos but he is weirdly shy about it.

Me and another guy are probably a joint second (5-6" soft and around 7" hard), and the other guys kinda fall into the very average bracket below that.

Two guys I know are much smaller (about 2" soft) and one of them joked that it doesn't really get much bigger than that when hard.

I like knowing I'm one of the bigger guys and have definitely used it to show off in the gym lockers or in the sauna (if its just me and my friends I won't ever cover my dick in the sauna). It's childish but I like reminding the other guys I'm bigger than them.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my old friends and I were in our 20s we used to run trains on girls in our area or have fuck parties. MFM or MFMF sessions were pretty much a go on Friday and Saturday nights we were all horny and hungry for pussy.

Our peer group was about 7 guys deep and every one had decent size. I'm about the 3rd biggest, the two bigger than me one is really long (dude is 6'7), so long that he used to get a laugh out of having girls suck his dick from behind, and the other had the thickest dick out of us, he's uncut and ridiculously girthy and girls had trouble taking him regularly. I wouldn't want a dick that big, but he's married now with 3 kids so I'm sure his wife is quite pleased lol

Those days were a ton of fun

titapetita

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to be friends with a couple (MM) and had a "close encounter" with one of them, where I was real close to suck him. His dick hard was definetly bigger than mine, tho in retrospective, it wasn't "that" big.
The thing is, his boyfriend is known to be much larger.
I don't know how our three cocks compare side to side, but friend A made us know clearly a number of times, that the ranking is:
Boyfriend
Friend
Me.

And that was pretty hot to me.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to be friends with a couple (MM) and had a "close encounter" with one of them, where I was real close to suck him. His dick hard was definetly bigger than mine, tho in retrospective, it wasn't "that" big.
The thing is, his boyfriend is known to be much larger.
I don't know how our three cocks compare side to side, but friend A made us know clearly a number of times, that the ranking is:
Boyfriend
Friend
Me.

And that was pretty hot to me.
When I was a young Turk stationed in 29 Palms. North of Palm Springs. I had more than a few MtF Trans women as friends. And through my pool and my desert property and many nights of drinking and swimming. It came out that some of the girls were packing BIG cocks. And gay guys were on the smaller side. Thank god I was towards the top in size, but a part felt awkward when the only three bigger than me were trans girls.

SpruceMoose

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not certain but I think Im second largest in my group of friends. I've only discussed size with a few. Im definitely the biggest shower.
Once went with a couple friends to a building that housed an LGBT resource center and in the bathroom was jars of lubes and condoms.
When we were leaving one of them said "Did you see all those jars of stuff?" The guys laughed and I said yeah I stocked up, and pulled out a bunch of magnums from my pocket.
One of them said "goddamn. Of course you need those Moose. Not fair"

D

deleted6681271

When I was a young Turk stationed in 29 Palms. North of Palm Springs. I had more than a few MtF Trans women as friends. And through my pool and my desert property and many nights of drinking and swimming. It came out that some of the girls were packing BIG cocks. And gay guys were on the smaller side. Thank god I was towards the top in size, but a part felt awkward when the only three bigger than me were trans girls.

Yeah it is incredibly weird when the trans girls are much bigger than the straight guys.

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago when I running trains on girls with my buddies it was well known that I was the biggest. Hell we would openly talked about it, as one buddy was basically average and the other was longer than average (7ish) but with average girth.

D

deleted5199391

Just curious if anyone else has had experience with size rankings (for lack of a better word) in their friend groups, however formal or informal. There aren't exactly rankings, but it's fairly common knowledge that I have the biggest cock in many of my friend groups.

Not with my whole group of friends, but there's a couple of friends that came with us at nudist beach. My friend is very big, and both our GFs know that.

Reactions: BigBen and Triasco

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Completely average size guy here so I am in the middle of the pack with a few friends being freaks of nature...

Reactions: Triasco
D

deleted5199391

Now that I think about It, how does this reflects in your daily life?

Reactions: Triasco

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Now that I think about It, how does this reflects in your daily life?

Well, in no way of consequence. Not like I eat first or anything like that. It is something we all joke about on occasion, and it's funny sometimes how and when it comes up, but it's just a silly thing we can all share in our friendship. After all, we all have one and no one gets to pick it, so what's the harm in sharing, comparing, and joking around about it?