Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys and girls. I'd like to start a discussion here. Is size really all that matters for you or do you also take the aesthetic of the cock in consideration when you're with someone?
I mean, would you still be into it if the cock was big but not so aesthetic pleasing? Do you not take the "beautifulness" in consideration just because the cock is big? Or would you turn down a hung guy simply because you didn't like the cock?

As a mostly gay guy I do take the aesthetic of the cock in consideration, even if it's not big. I really have to be attracted to a dick to suck it, regardless of the size...

I wanna hear your opinions!

Reactions: firedogg81
Oh god a cock has to be pretty and uncut otherwise I've little interest. I don't want a cock that looks horrific and much prefer average and hot than big and not.
I feel like you just described how I feel about giant but ugly penises... good for nothing

Reactions: firedogg81
Genitals are pretty low on my list of things to consider.
But I totally agree that looks are more important than size.
Personality is the most important, but not a priority.
Face is the highest priority, followed by figure, then personality, but if the personality is terrible, I won't consider the first two even if they score high.
If all three of the above pass my criteria, then that means I should like the guy quite a bit, and if he likes me enough too, then his dick size will no longer matter, and I can accompany him in exploring ways of having sex that are appropriate for his size and comfortable for each other.
But if the cock looks too weird ...... I might actually back off. But there would be very few people whose dick appearance could get to the point of weirdness. So it's okay.
(all of the above will be completely null and void if the hygiene is too poor or if there are STDs)

• Love
Reactions: Hardybob