Sizehim

shortguy_big

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey, not sure if this is the right category, but could be interesting to men who like this section

Came across a website being advertised called sizehim where they apparently scan your hand and can tell your cock shape and size, I'm obviously very apprehensive and didn't do anything but wondered if any other guys have heard or maybe tried it?

Even though the site is full of bad grammar and is clearly a gimmick, I gave it a shot. The results are pretty vague. The result of my hand scan was “Medium Mushroom”. The mushroom part is pretty accurate, but I am pretty sure my size qualifies as more than medium. Overall, I’d say a fairly decent way to throw a dollar at a little random fun.

Now to watch my credit card statement for a few weeks to make sure they don’t try to scam me out of more money!

Reactions: Alex22876
Even though the site is full of bad grammar and is clearly a gimmick, I gave it a shot. The results are pretty vague. The result of my hand scan was “Medium Mushroom”. The mushroom part is pretty accurate, but I am pretty sure my size qualifies as more than medium. Overall, I’d say a fairly decent way to throw a dollar at a little random fun.

Now to watch my credit card statement for a few weeks to make sure they don’t try to scam me out of more money!
Oh dear, thank you at least!