Kirkntats

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’ve thought about it a while and want to have some new friends to go skinny dipping with. Never did it when I was younger, so I’m seizing the day and want to do it now.

Based in Yorkshire so can travel around a bit. Let me know if you’re interested and we can sort it.

I know there are nudist clubs and stuff but I don’t think it will be the same as mates having a few drinks and jumping in the river naked!

Cheers

I’ve thought about it a while and want to have some new friends to go skinny dipping with. Never did it when I was younger, so I’m seizing the day and want to do it now.

Based in Yorkshire so can travel around a bit. Let me know if you’re interested and we can sort it.

I know there are nudist clubs and stuff but I don’t think it will be the same as mates having a few drinks and jumping in the river naked!

Cheers
I think there is a nudist swim held in Harrogate? I love skinny dipping can’t beat it on a summers day just strip off and go for a skinny dip.

Wish I was closer because would love to find some masc guys who were into skinny dipping. I doubt that any of my mates would go for it and not even sure how to bring it up. You guys have fun. Sounds very liberating. We as a culture have gotten too prudish. Gay or straight - you can surely appreciate the male form as nature intended.

I am in the "high plains desert" of eastern Colorado USA, so waterholes are hard to come by.
I have used a large 8 ft diameter cattle tank of water to dip in naked though. Didn't get anyone to join.
Out in the grasslands there are some tanks 20 ft diameter. Might have to check those out and pin a meetup or something.

Reactions: Kirkntats

Cheers

I’d travel for it if this became a thing, possibly too cold to do it now. Would somewhere more remote be better for this?

Yes that would be a perfect scenario hiking mates with a wank what could be a better way to spend an afternoon then with your mates and having a group wank. Pity we are not a bit more open to groups wanks in the UK.

Reactions: GreenEyedSpecs
Yes that would be a perfect scenario hiking mates with a wank what could be a better way to spend an afternoon then with your mates and having a group wank. Pity we are not a bit more open to groups wanks in the UK.

Possibly something to do with British prudishness, stiff upper lip and not wanting to seem gay?

Yeah I completely agree. It’s definitely a lot more prudish these days. I know there’s a few spots dotted around from groups I’ve found but I’d prefer it to be more of a spontaneous thing rather than an organised group thing if that makes sense.

What you’re suggesting sounds perfect though! Do you two have anywhere in mind?

No I mean the organised group skinny dips that are already out there, sorry I should have been more specific. Even though this is “organised” with the intention of skinny dipping, it feels more spontaneous as we don’t know one another. If that makes sense! Haha

Possibly something to do with British prudishness, stiff upper lip and not wanting to seem gay?
Yes I agree re British prudishness such a pity, but secondly a group wank is what it is and not necessarily a sign of being gay it’s just a group wank. I can remember when a teenager growing up possibly around 13,14 when friends stayed for a sleep over we sometimes spoke of “do you wank” as we didn’t want to think we were some type of sex pervert! And on occasions wank together and on a couple of occasions did wank each other but I saw this a normal young lad growing up behaviour exploring our sexuality and not any type of sign that we were now gay.