Skype Cbt And Control - Mega Skype List

cbtfun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
48 m dom here looking for cbt sub or slave on skype. I love to tell a sub how to bust his useless nuts for my pleasure. If you like hitting, punching, squeezing, crushing and more, add me. live:tia_je

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Any fully obedient slaves on cam may message me. Very strict master here. I don’t mic or cam. I expect all from you. You must show face. I need slaves who just obey and like to serve and be humiliated. Add me on Skype on domneedsslave@gmail.com. Introduce yourself and send a photo. Don’t expect a reply if you don’t follow these instructions.

strongboner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
25 yo I'm looking for guys with a strong erection so that we can compare their shape but also their hardness. but also to test things on our cocks and see how far we can make our erections swell. i would also like to try handsfree cum
live:.cid.f98586e506a62a09

cbtfun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
48 m dom here looking for cbt sub or slave on skype. I love to tell a sub how to bust his useless nuts for my pleasure. If you like hitting, punching, squeezing, crushing and more, add me. live:tia_je

cbtfun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

cbtfun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Any fully obedient slaves on cam may message me. Very strict master here. I don’t mic or cam. I expect all from you. You must show face. I need slaves who just obey and like to serve and be humiliated. Add me on Skype on domneedsslave@gmail.com. Introduce yourself and send a photo. Don’t expect a reply if you don’t follow these instructions.

cbtfun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Notsoshyguy

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
28, Scottish, Male, big stud cock, bull balls

I like to bate with Married, straight, curious bros looking to show off cocks on Skype and making each other cum. No questions asked, just two lads (or more) getting off to each others cocks.

Add me with your asl, what your into and cock or ass photo. Otherwise it's a block mate. I'm happy to send photos, videos before we decide to bate.

Into: verbal, dirty talk, penis worship, cumming on cam, sporty lads, older lads, dudes who show hole, cbt, ball stretching, fleshlight fun and poppers

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

cbtfun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

D

deleted7562261

21 st8, down to jerk off with other bro