Skype Cbt And Control - Mega Skype List

D

deleted1371477

PSA: don’t add this user: live:nickypsoslick - on Skype they told me they’re 9 years old! And they were asking for stuff… ban and report them

cbtfun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
48 m dom here looking for cbt sub or slave on skype. I love to tell a sub how to bust his useless nuts for my pleasure. If you like hitting, punching, squeezing, crushing and more, add me. live:tia_je

cbtfun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
48 m dom here looking for cbt sub or slave on skype. I love to tell a sub how to bust his useless nuts for my pleasure. If you like hitting, punching, squeezing, crushing and more, add me. live:tia_je

D

deleted13270201

Anyone want to edge and cum control a 28 hairy uncut sub, make me beg for letting me blow my load. Skype UCmr4096.

I'm on right now.

bc_avg

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
master 46/m - I do not cam or mic - wanting to help you out, bust your balls and help you out

D

deleted6994531

newbie...

Str8 masc.. curious very new to this.. looking for someone i can trust and build a coach / player or sort of relation with....

looking for a long, detailed role play.. from an edge / coach /older / fit... he has seen me grow up over the years then slowly teaching me about edging / denial and tolerance cbt... edges me relentlessly for hours.. :)..

Reactions: 0nlin3_
D

deleted6994531

newbie...

Str8 masc.. curious very new to this.. looking for someone i can trust and build a coach / player or sort of relation with....

looking for a long, detailed role play.. from an edge / coach /older / fit... he has seen me grow up over the years then slowly teaching me about edging / denial and tolerance cbt... edges me relentlessly for hours.. :)..

Reactions: 0nlin3_
D

deleted6994531

newbie...

D

deleted4214121

Looking for a CBT Skype group or sounding group. Please message me if you know any…..