Skype gay slaves group

Chubby89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
CHUBBY 30 HERE, HORNY AS FUCK FOR SOME FUN. I M INTO EDGING, CUM CONTROL, RUIN MY CUM. I WANT A DOMINANT GUY WITH MIC AND CAM.. SKYPE ME YOU WKLL NOT REGRET... I DO WHAT EVER YOU SAY WIR FEW LIMITS.. MY SKYPE IS chubbyfun89

boy2use

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
24yo curious, 7 inch uncut, a bit chubby, smooth, never do any gay things or use my holes, but want to try, love to showing off for strangers on omegle, got rubber bands for my balls, my record in edging is 2.2 hours without any pauses, but i can hold it all night, kinky gay oms add me on skype please: live:.cid.8c42e4f4f5238c93 WILL BE ONLINE FOR 1 HOUR, ADD ME. stroking for strangers on omegle atm

D

deleted2869171

Dom here. LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUB:

Looking for a slave/Sub/Toy-Into COMPLETE submission, with a desire to only please me. I demand attention, and a boy who regularly is available to be used, and ensures I am taking care of, regardless if you get off or not (even though I like to see you do), various kinks, tasks and rp. Not a sadistic dom, but will test your willingness to serve at get the job done.

-Looking for Long term, and I expect to be served often throughout the week/day.

You should physically be:
-Somewhat fit, if your not your face should make up for it.
-If you are any of the following step to the front- Hairy, especially on face, and chest, latino, arab, Indian, mixed backgrounds, speak any languages, accents or have long hair.

You must show face on cam. - DO NOT Message me if you don't show face on cam. I Watch only on cam, due to the nature of work. Rarely mic now due to pandemic lockdown. Don't come at me with, show yours and I'll show mine. I'm not choosing you over my livelihood. Save us both the time off whining about mic. I mic if when I can. If you don't like it. Too bad. Not interested in how you feel about it. So don't bother.

- Be prepared to present your self for inspection. It is a full body inspection. It's a part of your application of you to be considered for use as my sub.

-Dont waste yours and my time if your not serious about my requirements. I don't need a get off and ghost boy, a flake, and I am not desperate for service so don't play those angles either. Be serious and step up boy. I will train the right boy, so if you are inexperienced, that's ok, I'm training you to serve ME.

I'm a reasonable guy. You have a few limits fine, as I do as well. I respect most. Communication is key boy.

Apply directly below with the opening statement "Applying for sub position sir" Petr craig on Skype live:.cid.738fdc7cdcef6e19

D

deleted2869171

Dom here. LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUB:

Looking for a slave/Sub/TOY-Into COMPLETE submission, with a desire to only please me. I demand attention, and a boy who regularly is available to be used, and ensures I am taking care of, regardless if you get off or not (even though I like to see you do), various kinks, tasks and rp. Not a sadistic dom, but will test your willingness to serve at get the job done.

-Looking for Long term, and I expect to be served often throughout the week/day.

You should physically be:
-Somewhat fit, if your not your face should make up for it.
-If you are any of the following step to the front- Hairy, especially on face, and chest, latino, arab, Indian, mixed backgrounds, speak any languages, accents or have long hair.

You must show face on cam. - DO NOT Message me if you don't show face on cam. I WATCH only on cam, due to the nature of work. Rarely mic now due to pandemic lockdown. Don't come at me with, show yours and I'll show mine. I'm not choosing you over my livelihood. Save us both the time off whining about mic. I mic if and when I can. If you don't like it. Too bad. Not interested in how you feel about it. So DON'T bother. FURTHERMORE- I use skype becuase it will alert you if a screenshot is done or recording.

- Be prepared to present your self for inspection. It is a full body inspection. It's a part of your application of you to be considered for use as my sub.

-DONT WASTE YOURS AND MY TIME IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT MY REQUIREMENTS. I don't need a get off and ghost boy, a flake, and I am not desperate for service so don't play those angles either. Be serious and step up boy. I will train the right boy, so if you are inexperienced, that's ok, I'm training you to serve ME.

I'm a reasonable guy. You have a few limits fine, as I do as well. I respect most. Communication is key boy.

Apply directly below with the opening statement "Applying for sub position sir" Petr craig on Skype live:.cid.738fdc7cd

joey19842000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
28yo Aussie fit straight/curious guy here. I'm into showing off on cam in public (parks, public transport, busy gym locker rooms) with other guys who are also young, fit and hung and who show off in public places too. If that's you, I'm keen for some public camming fun now. My skype is live:.cid.5bd9ae73fbc0b62e

cfpl

Sexy Member
Media
37 ,looking for slave to shows off
renderTimingPixel.png

(new)skype live:.cid.3f79ab18acb98d01

slaveboyalex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello Sir, I’m a 24yo USA based sub/slave into bondage, tasks, light CBT, wax play, anal, edging, electro play, piss play and other S&M activities. I am 5’-6”, 120 lbs, skinny/athletic build, 7” cut cock, hairy pubes/ass/legs/arms (willing to shave everything smooth waist down, front and back). My HARD Limits are showing face without a hood, scat, blood, blackmail, public play, permeant marks or damage, and cutting/knife play.

I’m looking for an experienced and creative Dom/Master for a cam to cam + microphone Skype session/play tomorrow and possibly beyond. I don’t need to see you face, but at least have your camera and microphone on so I’m not interacting with a blank screen. I have a list of toys below to be used. If you don’t see something you would like to play with just ask, I might have it/buy it.

Toys/Implements I have: Blindfold, Spandex Hood, Leather and Metal Collar, Ball and Bit Gag, Leather Chest Harness, Clover and Adjustable Nipple Clamps, Clothe Pins, Leather Wrist and Ankle Cuffs, Cock Rings, Clear Plastic Chastity Cage, Lube,
Ice Cubes, Candles for Wax Play (No Flame Play), Spiked Pinwheel, Leather Flogger, Leather Paddle, Rope, String and Shoelace, Rubber Bands, E-Stim unit with Pads, Loops and Butt Plug, Butt Plugs, Dog Tail Butt Plug, Thongs/Jockstraps/ Tighty Whities/Boxers, Remote Phone App Controlled Vibrating Butt Plug, Penis Pump, Anal Beads, Dildo, Enema Bulb (Enema Play Only, No Scat), Icy Hot, Prostrate Toy, Nipple Suckers, Anal Hook

To add me send me a message here or on KIK: slaveboyalex8. I hope to hear from you sir.