Skype gay slaves group

joey19842000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
28yo fit straight/curious Aussie guy with 9 inches, looking to show off in public (mainly gym locker rooms) with other young fit hung guys on cam. Skype is live:.cid.5bd9ae73fbc0b62e

Gay-vers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any bottoms with toys online?
I’m 25 from Germany
Add me on Skype!
Prefer Cam with face
Im horny as fuck
live:.cid.513ef7eff3583ee6

Silverghost395

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bi french hung switch 30.
Into many things, from being ur sub to edge you hard. Choose your side and add me sk is silverghost395
I got toys, be 20-35 hung and fit is a huge plus if u wanna dom.
C2c, pic swap, verbal, love long sessions.

D

deleted2869171

Dom here. LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUB:

Looking for a slave/Sub/TOY-Into COMPLETE submission, with a desire to only please me. I demand attention, and a boy who regularly is available to be used, and ensures I am taking care of, regardless if you get off or not (even though I like to see you do), various kinks, tasks and rp. Not a sadistic dom, but will test your willingness to serve at get the job done.

-Looking for Long term, and I expect to be served often throughout the week/day.

You should physically be:
-Somewhat fit, if your not your face should make up for it.
-If you are any of the following step to the front- Hairy, especially on face, and chest, latino, arab, Indian, mixed backgrounds, speak any languages, accents or have long hair.

You must show face on cam. - DO NOT Message me if you don't show face on cam. I WATCH only on cam, due to the nature of work. Rarely mic now. Don't come at me with, show yours and I'll show mine. I'm not choosing you over my livelihood. Save us both the time off whining about mic. I mic if and when I can. If you don't like it. Too bad. Not interested in how you feel about it. So DON'T bother. FURTHERMORE- I use skype becuase it will alert you if a screenshot is done or recording.

- Be prepared to present your self for inspection. It is a full body inspection. It's a part of your application of you to be considered for use as my sub.

-DONT WASTE YOURS AND MY TIME IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT MY REQUIREMENTS. I don't need a get off and ghost boy, a flake, and I am not desperate for service so don't play those angles either. Be serious and step up boy. I will train the right boy, so if you are inexperienced, that's ok, I'm training you to serve ME.

I'm a reasonable guy. You have a few limits fine, as I do as well. I respect most. Communication is key boy.

Apply directly below with the opening statement "Applying for sub position sir" Petr craig on Skype live:.cid.738fdc7c

Heyitsme1982

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dom top master, 38, UK.

Looking for obedient submissive guys, 18+, any body type, for skype session.

No time wasters. If interested then please enclose photo with your message.

All messages without photo will be ignored.

0nlin3_

Expert Member
Media
Master into cum control - edging - milking - ballbusting
looking for 18-40 boys to play with on cam
hmu with your Skype

joey19842000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm Rhys, 28yo Aussie straight/curious guy with 9 inches. I'm at the gym right now, looking to show off on cam on the gym floor and in the locker room. I am looking for other guys who can head to their gyms now (or somewhere else in public) and can join a group cam of a few guys who are all showing off in locker rooms. Prefer guys under 30yo, fit and hung. If you're not in public, do not add me. My skype is live:.cid.5bd9ae73fbc0b62e