Skype gay slaves group

aldo.perston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
33 bttm fag slave, into older dominant men. Love being humiliated, degraded, abused, into bdsm and toilet stuff

Skype - live:.cid.820ba06c8fa6a728
Snap - toiletfagslave

0nlin3_

Expert Member
Media
Master into cum control - edging - milking - ballbusting - CMNM
looking for 18-40 boys to play with on cam
hmu with your Skype

K

kinky.boi

Hi, cock sucking virgin ...im looking for a descrete online relationship to fulfil my submissive nature... I have an amazing body and big cock to torture... Make me do your worst master/mistress I have toys etc I just need hardcore abuse... Please I beg for the torture... DM Me

mr.axlxex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
32yo master looking for a 100% committed male slave for a long term online relationship.

-inexperience is fine
-all races, sexual orientations and ages (18+ obviously) are welcome
-will be controlled through email and Skype
-must have cam and mic. I rarely use cam or mic. I give instructions via chat.
-must be ok with being recorded and having screenshots taken during Skype sessions
-must send pictures and videos on a daily basis, to proof obedience
-must follow all my rules
-must partake in challenges to train and proof loyalty to me
-must be willing to shave or trim body hair
-must be into cum control, cum eating, striping, dildos, piss, ruined orgasm, underwear, exhibitionism, milking, forced exercise, anal, ice play, orgasm denial, post orgasm torture
-my pleasure always comes first

Preferred but not mandatory
-uncut
-toys
-from Europe (because of time difference)
-skinny, slim, toned or athletic

If you fit the description above, and you are ready to be owned by me, send a request email to me and give a general introduction of yourself (must include: name, age, where you from, height, weight, penis size, sexual orientation, kinks, limits, experience, etc) + pictures of yourself, and let my know you’re from here and your user name.
If I find you worthy, I will write you back for more information and to schedule your interview and inspection via Skype.
Serious inquires only. Don’t waste my time.

Email: mr.axlxex@gmail.com

obscen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
35 yo russian slave, who likes to execute perverted orders and show it.
For permanent online relationships.
Topics: fisting (incl extreme,im very trained), gaping,anal toys,urethra fisting and insertions, catheters, balls playing, exhibitionism, public, pissing etc.

Attachments

D

deleted2869171

Dom here. LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUB:

Looking for a slave/Sub/TOY-Into COMPLETE submission, with a desire to only please me. I demand attention, and a boy who regularly is available to be used, and ensures I am taking care of, regardless if you get off or not (even though I like to see you do), various kinks, tasks and rp. Not a sadistic dom, but will test your willingness to serve at get the job done.

-Looking for Long term, and I expect to be served often throughout the week/day.

You should physically be:
-Somewhat fit, if your not your face should make up for it.
-If you are any of the following step to the front- Hairy, especially on face, and chest, latino, arab, Indian, mixed backgrounds, speak any languages, accents or have long hair.

You must show face on cam. - DO NOT Message me if you don't show face on cam. I WATCH only on cam, due to the nature of work. Rarely mic now. Don't come at me with, show yours and I'll show mine. I'm not choosing you over my livelihood. Save us both the time off whining about mic. I mic if and when I can. If you don't like it. Too bad. Not interested in how you feel about it. So DON'T bother. FURTHERMORE- I use skype becuase it will alert you if a screenshot is done or recording.

- Be prepared to present your self for inspection. It is a full body inspection. It's a part of your application of you to be considered for use as my sub.

-DONT WASTE YOURS AND MY TIME IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT MY REQUIREMENTS. I don't need a get off and ghost boy, a flake, and I am not desperate for service so don't play those angles either. Be serious and step up boy. I will train the right boy, so if you are inexperienced, that's ok, I'm training you to serve ME.

I'm a reasonable guy. You have a few limits fine, as I do as well. I respect most. Communication is key boy.

Apply directly below with the opening statement "Applying for sub position sir" Petr craig on Skype live:.cid.738fdc7c

0nlin3_

Expert Member
Media
I look for 18-30yo guys willing to be edged and milked, better when tied. Open to give your balls a lesson too, if you are into it.
I cum-control, edge, slow tease, in a few words rule your cock on Skype when we can't meet.
I have a fetish for soft cock, balls, naked with only underware on, naked with the hanging penis.
I always ask guys willing to be cumcontrolled to send me pictures of their soft bones and balls.
Check my profile and hmu