Skype - pervy and raunchy dad son skype chat

Braindrainer

Expert Member
Media
Hung (8c) lean toned 38yo 5’11 170 masculine bator for men that need someone long-term to Skype message, mic, and sometimes cam to explore their masculinity on all levels.

Be a verbal, strong communicator. I’m open to kink, fetishes, and fantasies. I’ve been an active male since I was 12 - bating, chatting and having phone sex, topping and bottoming. I can dom and I can be sub equally as well. All with guys younger (legal), my age, older, daddies, jocks, blue-collar, execs - alphas, betas, or alphas that need to expose their beta side.

Message me or check my profile for my Skype to add.

37 horned up married bi curious. Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going.

Hit me up if into it. Skype : BigNuts2020

Reactions: 5inchgirth

37 horned up married bi curious. Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going.

Hit me up if into it. Skype : BigNuts2020