Mechanized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
19yo BR watcher lf anyone who wants to show off on cam
specially interested in bulges and cums

~do not have cam
~do have mic but don't like using it while watching (do use chat a lot though)

Skype - live:breogon

37 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—no limits. Just men being men and being open. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up.

S k y p = BigNuts2020

Reactions: circpenis

37 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—no limits. Just men being men and being open. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up.

S k y p = BigNuts2020

Reactions: circpenis

joey19842000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm Rhys, 28yo Aussie straight/curious guy with 9 inches. I'm at the gym right now, looking to show off on cam on the gym floor and in the locker room. I am looking for other guys who can head to their gyms now (or somewhere else in public) and can join a group cam of a few guys who are all showing off in locker rooms. Prefer guys under 30yo, fit and hung. If you're not in public, do not add me. My skype is live:.cid.5bd9ae73fbc0b62e

Reactions: Aussie_nudist

37 horned up married bi curious. Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going.

Hit me up if into it. Skype : BigNuts2020

jay tour

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bi-curious married daddy love to watch or cam like slim to average body types all ages
Pics in profile are a must.

L

lemmewatchbro

26 y/o str8 voyeur here lookin for a sub exhibitionist boy who like showing off (fit or slim, hairy dudes preferred). Gf's working in the other room so no cam or mic for now. You know what you're getting into and you know what to do. Hit me up:

live:.cid.8d4f905b2e9a03b7