Sleep Naked

Bigdickhawaiian808

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive slept naked or in my underwear since i was little. Just depends how hot it is outside cuz in hawaii our houses r open for air flow but when its hot and still out you can really feel it

Anybody whos came in my room while im sleeping has probably at least seen my ass before lol but its just me and my sons at home now so they do usually come in when im sleeping to watch tv or lay on my bed in the mornings & I sleep naked lol so theyve guaranteed seen my ass haha

Unctmx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not sleep naked the thought of my bare ass touching my sheets and blankets grosses me out... I do however sleep in my underwear I need a layer between my privates and my bed.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do not sleep naked the thought of my bare ass touching my sheets and blankets grosses me out... I do however sleep in my underwear I need a layer between my privates and my bed.

Why not try showering before bed if that bothers you so much?

For that matter, why not consider adding a bidet to your bathroom routine?

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do you sleep naked. If you havent explan why. Has anybody walked in on you while your sleeping naked or have you ever walked in on anybody who's sleeping naked.
Been sleeping naked for my whole entire life. That's how I grew up. Could not imagine underwear on in bed. What would be the point? (I shower before bed as I work in a factory environment and often exercise after work).

Unctmx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why not try showering before bed if that bothers you so much?

For that matter, why not consider adding a bidet to your bathroom routine?

Thanks for your suggestions. Everyone has their own preferences. There’s nothing wrong with sleeping naked and it does not bother me. Power to everyone who enjoys it! I just prefer to sleep with some clothes on (nothing wrong with that either) That is all. Cheers dude!

Last edited:

WarriorforLife

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Miami, Florida, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I climb into my bed tonight, I am fortunate to experience my man musk from by cock and balls. I wore compression boxer briefs today instead of free-balling it. The difference in huge in terms of my musk. I am turned on by my own musk that I am jacking myself to sleep. Looks like compression shorts again tomorrow too! As for now, I am fully nude, happy and jerking.
:emoji_relieved: