Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you sleep naked.

Has anybody walked in on you while your sleeping naked or have you ever walked in on anybody who's sleeping naked.
Yes I sleep naked often.

I have been seen by and saw roommates at university dorms and friends while camping (not in the same tent).

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm always the outlier with this question as 99% of the time both the wife and myself wear some article of clothing to bed. The only exceptions were either when the A/C was broke or when away from home in a hotel.

I usually will wear either sleep shorts or my sleep shirt (so I can still freeball) and my wife, a sleep shirt or nighty. In the few cooler months we both usually have full long PJs. It's always been this way likely due to finding sleeping naked too arousing (I'd lose sleep just by my wife's bare ass rubbing against my junk :)) and worrying about a middle of the night emergency like a fire or burglar (if he say's "Big gun!" when confronted I want to make sure which one he is referring to :D).

Ive slept naked or in my underwear since i was little. Just depends how hot it is outside cuz in hawaii our houses r open for air flow but when its hot and still out you can really feel it

Anybody whos came in my room while im sleeping has probably at least seen my ass before lol but its just me and my sons at home now so they do usually come in when im sleeping to watch tv or lay on my bed in the mornings & I sleep naked lol so theyve guaranteed seen my ass haha

Sounds great living where you're at in hawaii! would love to sleep naked like that over there. kinda reminds me of my dad.
I guess that's why I sleep naked. Just feels natural. I don't remember the last time I had clothes on while sleeping.

Reactions: diver6

nakedguy77

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always sleep naked do uncomfortable with clothes on I'm usually underneath the blanket would you really paid off when the kids walk in little boogers don't know how to use a door knocker

davis0444

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
DeKalb County, Georgia, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is there any other way to sleep? Seriously?
As for being seen/walked in on...I do really like my penis, but it's just not that special or out of the ordinary. If someone sees it, I really don't care/

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sleep naked. Sometime in college I was on a site and guys were talking about it and it seemed to hot and grown up so I tried it At first it was a little odd and then I just got used to it. Don't need pajamas then. I have running shorts to sleep in if I'm staying at someone's house or sharing a hotel or something.

I haven't been caught naked but I have had people walk in my room but I've been under the covers.

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Do you sleep naked. If you havent explan why. Has anybody walked in on you while your sleeping naked or have you ever walked in on anybody who's sleeping naked.
I always sleep naked and started quite young. Often when I go to bed with a top on or underwear (might be a cold night) I will wake up the next morning having removed everything in my sleep. Just feels totally right to me being nude in bed.

LondonLad8t8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Slept naked most of my adult and late teen life - hot or cold weather, rain or shine, no boxers or briefs on this behind. Love feeling my boner in the morning as well, no trapped in layers of clothing.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Slept naked most of my adult and late teen life - hot or cold weather, rain or shine, no boxers or briefs on this behind. Love feeling my boner in the morning as well, no trapped in layers of clothing.

I love this description! I have slept naked most of my adult life also. Love the naked feeling getting into bed. Nothing to cause my 4am hard erection to pain. Nothing like a rock hard cock in the early am. Sleeping naked is wonderful.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes and I’ve seen and have been seen by others all the time. Too many to name. In general I sleep under covers but not really. Majority of the time I’ll have a sheet or a blanket and it’ll cover my lower body but I get hot easily so my leg will be out then throughout the night I’ll kick it all off so anyone coming in my room is bound to see me nude.

A nude body is no big deal. I love sleep nude. Nakedness does not traumatize me. I love it!