Sleep Naked

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you sleep naked. If you haven't explain why. Has anybody walked in on you while your sleeping naked or have you ever walked in on anybody who's sleeping naked.
I started sleeping naked when I was an adult, out on my own, and in my own place. I was used to wearing pajamas my whole life and decided to try something new. I liked it, so continued to this day. Nobody has ever walked in on me, and I've never walked in on anyone else while sleeping naked. (Awake and having sex is a different story!)

When I first started sharing a bed with a woman, I was always naked anyway as sex was almost always on the agenda. Falling asleep naked and entwined with each other is always enjoyable.
most-beautiful-woman-sleeping-naked.jpg

5519040.jpg

In colder weather, I wear a t-shirt on top to keep my shoulders and chest warn in case the covers work their way down, but I never wear bottoms no mater what the weather. If there are others in the house, I keep a pair of shorts or pants bedside, so nobody gets a show if we cross paths going to or from the bathroom!

whiskeydick1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
always naked. wife used to all the time until we had kids and now they like to randomly enter our room early morning so she doesn’t do it as often. we still both sleep naked every so often and I cannot keep my hands/dick off/out of her. when we’re both naked, sex usually happens 3-4 times between going to bed and actually getting out of bed.

LondonRel

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sleep naked 50% of time. Recently went on trip with mates and shared room with mate who slept naked...in morning the sheets were off him so all totally on display, including morning lob!

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My freshman year in college I lived in a triple. We normally all slept in our underwear, but one night I passed out on my bed drunk and naked. We all laughed about it the next day. We routinely changed in front of each other, so they saw my penis on a daily basis, anyway, so it wasn't really a big deal

LondonLad8t8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do you bros keep your dick as you sleep? Do you keep it flat or tucked between the mattress and your abdomen? I do both like this first pic, but when I keep one of my legs' up and bend my knee, I pull my soft dick up and keep it between my abdomen and the mattress - like the second pic.

th-1.jpeg

th.jpeg

Other lads.
latin-dude-caught-sleeping-naked-.jpg

nhd_390_3.jpg
Hot-Guys-Sleeping-Naked-1.jpg

Matt_L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you sleep naked. If you havent explan why. Has anybody walked in on you while your sleeping naked or have you ever walked in on anybody who's sleeping naked.

I tend the sleep naked, except during winter when it’s really cold haha! The morning after I had a house party a pal came in to my room to say goodbye, I had gone to bed naked and they didn’t realise and I didn’t really put the cover over me properly haha!

I sleep nude about 99% of the time, though I'm not bothered by the occasional times I need to sleep in underwear or shorts.

• Love
Reactions: dadi1969 and diver6