Sleep Naked

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have slept naked pretty much every night since I was about 13. It just suddenly occurred to me one day that I did not have to have clothes on to go to sleep. It feels so much better and prevents me from getting too hot while I sleep.

Even when I was in college and shared a room with someone (who ended up becoming one of my best friends) freshman year, I slept naked. I didn't really announce to him that I was doing this, I would just take my underwear off under the covers once I got under the sheets. One morning I was sleeping on my side and the covers came off my backside. My roommate took a picture of my hairy ass as I was sleeping and showed me when I woke up. He thought it was hilarious, and I kind of did too!

I wouldn't typically walk into someone's room while they are sleeping. The only time I ever walked in on someone sleeping naked was my dad. This has happened several times because he leaves the door open and often sleeps on top of the covers on his back completely nude. It's quite the sight! Seeing him all sprawled out in all his glory helped me feel more confident about being naked myself.

someguy35

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always sleep naked. It’s the best way to go to bed. My wife sleeps naked too, love to ease into a nice fuck then drift off to sleep. Also great to wake up with a crust on my cock from the fuck the night before and have a jack off session with my morning wood to start my day.

LondonLad8t8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
off topic but how do you start a new post on here? new topic?

Go to a Forum of your choosing closest to the topic you want to make and click POST NEW THREAD at the top in white text in a grey/black box on the top right of the page.

• Love
Reactions: dadi1969

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in my 20's I lived in the back of my parents house. One Saturday night I had planned to have a few beers with my best friend and he was going to spend the night at my house. He claimed to be straight but I had been sucking his dick for about a year because his girlfriend would not do it. Earlier that night we got into an argument and I said fuck it and headed home. When I got there I pulled out a bottle of vodka I kept under my bed and drank from the bottle to keep from messing up a glass. About an hour later I was feeling no pain so I took off all my clothes and went to bed.

My dick was hard as a rock so I quickly jacked off so I could go to sleep. After I shot my load I rolled over and fell asleep. No more than 10 minutes later I heard a noise outside my window. There was a small window air conditioner in one of the windows and someone was trying to pull it out to the outside. I turned on the light and pulled up the blinds has I keelt on my bed. I could clearly see my best friend standing outside with the air conditioner in his hand . My dick was starting to get hard again because he was standing there looking down at it. I pulled the unit back into the window and told him to go around to the front door. I put on my robe and let him in the door.

We went back to my room as I told him I was still mad at him especially waking me up like that. He wanted to spend the night anyway so I told him it was okay. He got undressed down to his briefs and got into bed. I took of my robe and my dick was fully hard and standing at a 45 degree angle. He was staring at my dick as i started to get in the bed with him. I told him before he said anything that since he woke me and I was already naked that he was just going have to deal with me sleeping naked. I got in bed and pulled the covers up and rolled over facing him. He reached over and turned off the lamp next to the bed. He then started removed his briefs as I asked what he was doing. He said he wanted to sleep nude too.

I was so hard by then as i rolled over facing away from him. I felt his arms wrap around me as he pressed his body against mine. We had never done anything like this before only me sucking his dick every once in a while. That big dick of his was pressing against my ass and was sliding between my ass checks. I felt his hand reach down and grab my hard dick. His hot breath was my neck as he whispered that it was my turn for him to get me off. He slowly started to pull on my dick as his dick dry humped my ass. He kissed my neck and bit my earlobe.

He started to move his hand faster up and down the shaft of my dick. His dry humping became faster as well. I then felt my cum rising and i moaned I was about to cum. He moved his hand faster and I felt my dick getting wetter in his hand with my pre cum. I shot my load all over the sheets and his hand as I heard him moan real loud. His own dick had been humping myass checcks and it expoded his cum all over my ass. We had cum at the same time. I reached around and took his dick in my hand and covered my palm with his cum. I then moved my hand to my mouth and tasted it. He moved his hand to my my mouth so I could taste my own cum and then moved it to his mouth and tasted my cum himself. He kept holding me in his arms as I told him this is what you get by catching me sleeping naked. We feel asleep that way and the next morning nothing was said about what happened.

James89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A new underwear brand in the uk, 16 hours a day wearing underwear in their Insta post.

I don’t think it’s usual to sleep naked in the UK so the stats was a bit of a surprise. But I’ve been sleeping naked for a while and see the benefits. Shower before bed and chill

Login • Instagram

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sleep naked, Always. Too comfortable not to. Walked in on, Often. If I'm in bed and the doors closed and someone walks in, well maybe they should have knocked:):eek:. But then I'm naked walking around the house all morning untill I have to dress to go out. Evenings too:imp:

I agree bedroom is a private place. Shouldn’t walk into someone else with being prepared with what you see.