Sleep Naked

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Generally speaking I don't sleep naked as NZ homes are not well heated. In fact I commonly go to bed wearing a heavy duty polar jacket, leggings and socks as well. There was a period, however, in which were rented the upper level of a apartment building as we know heat travels up and the upper stairs unit got all day sun so I did then. Summer Festivals such as Kiwiburn are a different matter so I do crawl into my sleeping bag naked. Many of my friends sleep naked, I know this because it has come up in conversations.

• Love
Reactions: dadi1969 and diver6

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually sleep in boxers but years ago i was crashing at an ex's place which i didn't do often as they lived next to the freeway so it was painfully noisy and the house was always hot, this one night happened to be extra hot, i couldn't even handle the boxers so i stripped down and just had a sheet over me, we were supposed to go somewhere the following morning with her room mate but i wanted to sleep in just a little longer, room mate got impatient and thought it would be funny to yank off the sheet and throw ice cubes in bed to wake us up, i guess she wasn't expecting me to be naked but that wasn't all, i had a full blown case of morning wood, she blurted out holy fuck as her jaw dropped and she froze like a deer in headlight and just stared at it, i asked if she could pass my boxers from the ground as she began to blush, she tossed them tome then slowly backed out of the room. She was more embarrassed about it than i was.

Chris_79

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have been sleeping naked as from the day I discovered jerking off. On warm days even above the sheets which my girlfriend finds cute and sexy to see me in my sleep with a boner. No one ever walked in on me. Or not that I’m aware of…..
Going back to wearing something during the night just won’t work. It does not feel comfortable and can’t get any sleep then. So does not make sense to do that…..

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I’ve been sleeping completely naked since high school. I’ve had a lot of people walk in on me like that, it will happen if you sleep naked. Most of my friends from college used to crash at my place and they’ve seen me naked often.

Reactions: dadi1969 and diver6

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been sleeping naked for as long as I can remember, as long as I'm sleeping in my own bed at home at least. Feels freer and less clammy.

Reactions: diver6 and pdxjoe