Sleeping with toy inside ass

gapinhole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
anyone
try this. Slept with 3.5 inch wide toy in my ass last night so horny hard to sleep. Was shaking it was so good. Still have it in loving the feel will post gape pics later. Doing this as my slow stretch all week for my 5 inch wide toy. If I don't use it bc I work tons my hole closes up so I do this method slowly going bigger every night

Reactions: diver6 and ter_2616
anyone
try this. Slept with 3.5 inch wide toy in my ass last night so horny hard to sleep. Was shaking it was so good. Still have it in loving the feel will post gape pics later. Doing this as my slow stretch all week for my 5 inch wide toy. If I don't use it bc I work tons my hole closes up so I do this method slowly going bigger every night
Often slept with a real cock up me but never a dildo, but a butt plug was and is very enjoyable

anyone
Interesting you feel your hole closes up. I've been going bigger and bigger with my toys and worried I've gone too loose for good

Interesting you feel your hole closes up. I've been going bigger and bigger with my toys and worried I've gone too loose for good

That's what I thought long ago. Then I work like to much work sleep for months nothing else and it's back to normal again