Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
So I missed what the required 'max' size is that we must be less than to be in the small cock club. I see a few listing 5.5 and I'm right in there and yes, I've got a small cock. Women expect 7 or bigger these days, and we small fuks can thank the internet and sites like this for influencing them to expect giant dicks in their face from every guy out there now days. Just dont measure up to their desires...so I'm SOL for any nice pussy time. View attachment 22215441
Nice size...loks thick

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I missed what the required 'max' size is that we must be less than to be in the small cock club. I see a few listing 5.5 and I'm right in there and yes, I've got a small cock. Women expect 7 or bigger these days, and we small fuks can thank the internet and sites like this for influencing them to expect giant dicks in their face from every guy out there now days. Just dont measure up to their desires...so I'm SOL for any nice pussy time. View attachment 22215441
That’s a beauty

Reactions: diver6

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i am not small but i love small guys--love to suck them nice little erections and balls--some feel pretty good topping but they all definitely feel good in 69 me on my back and him over me fucking my mouth with that nice dick and squirts his load down my throat--what a wonderful experience

Reactions: diver6