Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, we are here. Us small cock guys. Watching you larger guys and wishing if only for a few days we had what you have. But we don't. So we make the best of it. But to my small cock buddies, has there ever been a time that you were a bit embarrassed or even humiliated by having a smaller cock? I will share just a few incidents.

1. I remember in college, I had a roommate that was very well hung (he was popular with the ladies). I quickly learned to not get undressed in front of him, or to at least turn around when I did. He was much larger flaccid as I was fully erect.

2. Once with a "friend" , and we were in bed for the first time. I ravaged her for hours giving her oral sex and all kinds of things. She kept trying to touch my cock, but I would stop her. Because I was afraid that she would be disappointed. When I finally let her touch it, I could tell that she was a bit surprised. Even though she tried to hide it. Later in our relationship, she finally confessed (after much prodding by me) that she was indeed shocked that my cock was so small. She was used to ones that were much larger.

3. I was fucking this woman while she lay in the prone position. I popped out, and didn't even realize it. I just kept going. Finally she told me that I was no longer inside her. Not only did I not realize it, but I had not been inside her for SEVERAL minutes, and had no clue. And FYI, this has happened on more than one occasion, which is why I tend to avoid this position now.

I could add a few more, but lets hear your stories. I am sure you have them.

bradhardhairy

Admired Member
Media
Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I get looks and smirks in the locker room sometimes. The most embarrassing thing for me was when I was fucking a guy, pounding away and then he said "ok, you can put it all the way in now." I had to say that was all I had. Luckily he laughed about it and teased me, which was kind of hot.

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah I get looks and smirks in the locker room sometimes. The most embarrassing thing for me was when I was fucking a guy, pounding away and then he said "ok, you can put it all the way in now." I had to say that was all I had. Luckily he laughed about it and teased me, which was kind of hot.

Oh my! Well, I have had close to these with a woman. I guess that is when "reality sets in"

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been laughed at and have been turned down for sex because of my size. Does that count? Also, when someone finds out I'm small, I tend to get a lot of questions, which can sometimes be embarrassing.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Do you think about your inadequacy every day? I have this sick, gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach. It is like Nature shit on you and you can't do anything about it. I'm 5 3/4 x 5 3/4.

Yes, we are here. Us small cock guys. Watching you larger guys and wishing if only for a few days we had what you have. But we don't. So we make the best of it. But to my small cock buddies, has there ever been a time that you were a bit embarrassed or even humiliated by having a smaller cock? I will share just a few incidents.

1. I remember in college, I had a roommate that was very well hung (he was popular with the ladies). I quickly learned to not get undressed in front of him, or to at least turn around when I did. He was much larger flaccid as I was fully erect.

2. Once with a "friend" , and we were in bed for the first time. I ravaged her for hours giving her oral sex and all kinds of things. She kept trying to touch my cock, but I would stop her. Because I was afraid that she would be disappointed. When I finally let her touch it, I could tell that she was a bit surprised. Even though she tried to hide it. Later in our relationship, she finally confessed (after much prodding by me) that she was indeed shocked that my cock was so small. She was used to ones that were much larger.

3. I was fucking this woman while she lay in the prone position. I popped out, and didn't even realize it. I just kept going. Finally she told me that I was no longer inside her. Not only did I not realize it, but I had not been inside her for SEVERAL minutes, and had no clue. And FYI, this has happened on more than one occasion, which is why I tend to avoid this position now.

I could add a few more, but lets hear your stories. I am sure you have them.

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guess one of my most embarrassing, would be hooking with this hot muscle white guy that had a fat 8"er; and hearing him say "Now I want to suck ur big blk dick". Before I could say anything, He yanks my pants down and the shock/disappointed look on his face, made me go completely limp and soft. He tugged it a few times and said " Yeah...how about u just suck me off."

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the other side of things, once in college I wound up in an impromptu 4-way in my apartment with two white girls and a black friend of mine. The two girls got naked almost instantly. I shed my pants next and both girls made a lot out of my large white cock which was already hard and pointing towards the ceiling. But when my friend got his pants off, he wasn't even half my size. When one of the girls said "shit, there goes another myth" my friend was really hurt. It was such a buzz-kill for me I just told the girls to get dressed and go home, after which I spent what was left of the night telling my buddy what losers the girls were.

Overall, I'm glad I was blessed with a large cock, but never when it makes some other guy feel bad about himself.

D_Peter Potamus

Account Disabled
Media
I had some roommates many years ago, and we all shared one bathroom. It was common practice for 2 or more of us to be in there at the same time. One night, late, I was taking a bath. Two of my roommates came in and were getting undressed to shower, or use the head or whatever. I stood up, and started drying my hair. I heard them laughing, and looked up, and saw that both of them had huge soft cocks that were much larger than mine is hard. I then realized that they were playfully laughing at my little dick.
To make matters worse, the next day they were outside talking with one of the guy's girlfriend (who I was attracted to). They started laughing when I walked up. The guys had to go to work, and the girl, realizing that I knew they were teasing me (they had already told her about what happened the previous night), said, "don't worry, it's not important to all women, it is to me, but not to all". I wasn't angry, because the guys were just joking about it, and the girl was really nice That, along with some comments from women, have made me uncomfortable about my size, but honestly when my lady nicely teases me about it, it turns me on!!

Ryansr12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I heard them laughing, and looked up, and saw that both of them had huge soft cocks that were much larger than mine is hard. I then realized that they were playfully laughing at my little dick.

Being only 5.5" long myself, I absolutely hate people like this and unfortunately they are abundant. Next year I am going to have a roommate for the first time in my life and I am really nervous about it. The only solace I can take is knowing that when I'm 40 I'll still be able to get hard and they won't be. I also have some other things about me that boost my confidence (I'm a DJ/music producer for instance, so I have a much sharper social edge than they do). But it still is incredibly hurtful to hear people say things like that and to be honest I would have not been able to face them again. I would have found a friend to stay with. I admire your ability to just shrug it off.

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do any of you guys ever try Penis Enlargement exercises? I wasn't born with the body I have today. Starting puberty my dick was under 6 in. I intuitively did oriental massage and forced more blood into my pecker pushing from under my balls etc. Younger guys may see quicker results bc of hormone levels. This site is a great resource to help you achieve desired results. Skinny guys go to a gym n lift weights n in 3 or 5 years change their physique. Is most of it genetic? Maybe, but if u want to do it habitually you might be able to change in time. Don't be afraid to try, give it 6 months of 3x a week I bet you see and feel some improvements. Best wishes to you who give an honest effort. Having a smaller dick means u just had better things to do with your time ; ) I don't ever tease smaller guys bc I was once like that. Be well, and know that 6" is above average.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
5 inches is NOT small. Yeah it's not huge, but it's pretty average and can satisfy most folks.
I have a theory that we never, ever outgrow middle school ( just look at how Congress can't play nice), and so to hear these comments that men make about other men's dicks just proves my point. What kind of asshole do you have to be to mock another guy's size, ESPECIALLY when you're an adult and should know better?

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you think about your inadequacy every day? I have this sick, gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach. It is like Nature shit on you and you can't do anything about it. I'm 5 3/4 x 5 3/4.

What?! You think that is small? I would LOVE to have my penis be that big!!

BlackLantern

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been humiliated and belittled by women a few times. But I'm only ever embarrassed by my small dick when I'm awake.

And guys? 5.5 - 6" is pretty much exactly average. Not on THIS site, but the rest of the world. Try having only 1" soft and barely reaching 4" rock solid hard on my best day. I'd absolutely KILL to at least be average.