Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a really hot gf at 21 and one day we were having sex at my place in the afternoon. We had good sex but this day she seemed a little frustrated. We were in a spoon position and my penis is a little under six inches. I'm really enjoying it since she had an incredible ass that felt so good to pound against, at one point she says to me " if my back wasn't so arched we wouldn't be able to do it this way." Now I realize I'm only getting about halfway or a little more in her and get self conscience. She wants to change positions so we go doggy and I'm getting all the way in. I get confident for a moment and say something like " you like it deep huh?" To which she replies " that's not very deep." I'm immediately hurt and we start to bicker and she tells me I have a small dick. Now this girls been telling me she loves me for about six months. I tell her I don't and she proceeds to tell me she has been with seven or so other guys and I'm smaller than all of them. Gees Louise, I was next to tears. She sees she has hurt me and apologizes and wants to continue. I cannot get hard again. Then I make the mistake of delving into what she said and she just lets me have it. Mine is skinnier and shorter than every guy she has been with and several were way bigger. And then goes on to tell me she has a fuck buddy who makes her cum two to three times every time he fucks her. We never had sex or even saw each other again. It just came out of nowhere it seemed. I was pretty crushed.
Fuck man, I'm sorry, that is so rough. What a terrible thing to do to someone

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a really hot gf at 21 and one day we were having sex at my place in the afternoon. We had good sex but this day she seemed a little frustrated. We were in a spoon position and my penis is a little under six inches. I'm really enjoying it since she had an incredible ass that felt so good to pound against, at one point she says to me " if my back wasn't so arched we wouldn't be able to do it this way." Now I realize I'm only getting about halfway or a little more in her and get self conscience. She wants to change positions so we go doggy and I'm getting all the way in. I get confident for a moment and say something like " you like it deep huh?" To which she replies " that's not very deep." I'm immediately hurt and we start to bicker and she tells me I have a small dick. Now this girls been telling me she loves me for about six months. I tell her I don't and she proceeds to tell me she has been with seven or so other guys and I'm smaller than all of them. Gees Louise, I was next to tears. She sees she has hurt me and apologizes and wants to continue. I cannot get hard again. Then I make the mistake of delving into what she said and she just lets me have it. Mine is skinnier and shorter than every guy she has been with and several were way bigger. And then goes on to tell me she has a fuck buddy who makes her cum two to three times every time he fucks her. We never had sex or even saw each other again. It just came out of nowhere it seemed. I was pretty crushed.

I would have told her that I never could get used tho the way her cunt stank.

Marco86

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What. A. Bitch.
Better off without her, man,

Reactions: Ace117 and Murphys

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There isn't a lot you can do to enlarge a cock that's safe, surgery, pills potions and injections and even pumping but I'm afraid we have what we were born with.
I admit to being a mister average, not small tiny but just average, not huge and hung but average and that's the equipment I've got and what have to work with.
Its not the size but how you use it and if you partner is in it for size and you don't come up to par then get another partner.
If you want the ultimate in insults, not from sexual partners but when you kids laugh at daddy's small one
(and yes, the boys are hung like studs and yes I wonder which of my genes they got those cocks from)

Abugatti945

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys some of these stories made me feel so bad. I can understand you because I developed late in my teenage years. Till 14yo my dick was very small (much smaller than other guys), when 17yo it was average (like from 5 to 5.5 or so) then from my 17 to my 20s it grew a lot and now i’m 7.5x5.5. Apart from the Cinderella dick story I feel like I’ve been on both sides and the small dick insult absolutely disgusts me, i really feel i shouldn't be the one ashamed if i’d get that, the bully should be ashamed of his/herself bc it’s clear they can’t have their shit together if they need to insult my body. I feel like when guys get that (and its not consensual sph) they should get dressed and leave. For good. If you don’t want me, I’m not going to give myself for granted. I feel that we born with a penis really need to better learn how to respect ourselves: bc of our education we have been brain washed with the idea there is always a standard you have to break, you always have to win the contest. I’ll say fuck off, I don’t need to win for anyone, either for myself. I just wanna enjoy my time here, love myself and love others. So, without being rude or anything, if I were in that situation i’d stop, i’d dress up, i’d say “that’s been nice, but it’s over, babe. Bye, stay safe and know that if u don't know how to respect others u probably don’t even know how to respect yourself. But I do. Fuck off.” *possibly laughing*
CANCELED! FOR GOOD!

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No. Young women 18-30 y/o made me aware my size wasn’t big.

women 40+ Y/o didn’t care about my size.

women 18-30 have men from all age groups chasing after them so they have a plethora of penis sizes to choose from maybe that was the factor of them being so picky.

Interesting observations. Thanks.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife once said I wasn't "that small". Was that supposed to be a complement?:(

Oh and also had a girl go for my big dick friend rather than me after handling both our dicks. I was also known as "rice dick" by my circle of friends who all seemed to be bigger.

Jack Rafael

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife once said I wasn't "that small". Was that supposed to be a complement?:(

Oh and also had a girl go for my big dick friend rather than me after handling both our dicks. I was also known as "rice dick" by my circle of friends who all seemed to be bigger.
dude, u look plenty big to me.

Reactions: grandstand1

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude, u look plenty big to me.

She said "Your not that small" I dont know how else to have taken that. Funny thing she was a virgin and had zero experience with adult dicks. Only changing diapers when baby sitting when she was a teen. Maybe they were really hung for their age. Lol.

IDK. Other than comments here my personal experiences have told me its fairly mediocre. I have read other stories here of guys way bigger than me with similar experiences. Maybe average is way bigger than we have been told?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys some of these stories made me feel so bad. I can understand you because I developed late in my teenage years. Till my dick was very small (much smaller than other guys), when it was average (like from 5 to 5.5 or so) then from my to my 20s it grew a lot and now i’m 7.5x5.5. Apart from the Cinderella dick story I feel like I’ve been on both sides and the small dick insult absolutely disgusts me, i really feel i shouldn't be the one ashamed if i’d get that, the bully should be ashamed of his/herself bc it’s clear they can’t have their shit together if they need to insult my body. I feel like when guys get that (and its not consensual sph) they should get dressed and leave. For good. If you don’t want me, I’m not going to give myself for granted. I feel that we born with a penis really need to better learn how to respect ourselves: bc of our education we have been brain washed with the idea there is always a standard you have to break, you always have to win the contest. I’ll say fuck off, I don’t need to win for anyone, either for myself. I just wanna enjoy my time here, love myself and love others. So, without being rude or anything, if I were in that situation i’d stop, i’d dress up, i’d say “that’s been nice, but it’s over, babe. Bye, stay safe and know that if u don't know how to respect others u probably don’t even know how to respect yourself. But I do. Fuck off.” *possibly laughing*
CANCELED! FOR GOOD!
There is a way to make it bigger but the chance for ED is pretty high though

Reactions: Ace117

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back in my late teens before I decided that gay was the way I had a girlfriend who asked "do dicks and balls get bigger with age because my dad's twice your size"
I was embarrassed but really wanted to suck her dad then .

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My female cousin told me an experience one time when she was younger. Although I don't know the guy she mentioned I can only imagine his humiliation. Basically, as teens they decided to show each other's naked bodies. She was very sincere and confused as when he stripped naked he was fully erect with his penis pointing upwards to his belly. But, he was small and she innocently asked if it got bigger when hanging down soft? When he said no, she told him that the other penises she had seen in magazines were so much bigger but they all were soft hanging. She said he quickly pulled up his pants and left.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My female cousin told me an experience one time when she was younger. Although I don't know the guy she mentioned I can only imagine his humiliation. Basically, as teens they decided to show each other's naked bodies. She was very sincere and confused as when he stripped naked he was fully erect with his penis pointing upwards to his belly. But, he was small and she innocently asked if it got bigger when hanging down soft? When he said no, she told him that the other penises she had seen in magazines were so much bigger but they all were soft hanging. She said he quickly pulled up his pants and left.

That could have been me! LOL