Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No I've never felt humiliated or embarrased by having a small cock, not least of all because it allows me to comfortably wear pretty much any style of underwear I want. However the grass is always greener on the other side and of course there have been occasions when I've wished I had a large cock.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably close to 30 years ago now, but still hurts and is unforgettable. Happened more than once, too.

She’s lying there uninvolved while I’m pumping away, looking bored, breasts slack, nipples soft, I’m a hot dog down the hallway, she’s yawning, putting her hand up to her mouth, shaking her head, “It’s not working, I can’t feel it, are you even hard? Did you cum already? Are you even inside?” Can’t get traction, nothing doing.

Finally, I ejaculate to at least get something out of it, and slink away. She rolls over, sighs disgustedly, and goes to sleep.

Reactions: amazzzed2

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I once had a girlfriend who sometimes complained she was “too wet” when we were having sex. I only realised later on it was a polite way of saying I was too small for her to feel anything!

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had a girlfriend who sometimes complained she was “too wet” when we were having sex. I only realised later on it was a polite way of saying I was too small for her to feel anything!

My wife has said the same thing occasionally. Thinking 5.5" girth and up is likely where you would never hear those words.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think about your inadequacy every day? I have this sick, gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach. It is like Nature shit on you and you can't do anything about it. I'm 5 3/4 x 5 3/4.
Well, 5.75 " should be adequate for most women. I never had any problems. I may not hit bottom but I give the sides hell ! I know how to use my tool and never had a woman say I was small and had repeats. Some woman can't handle long schlongs . Most of the woman I had like my size especially for oral. Yeah some woman can have a big cock and still be unsatisfied. Don't be disappointed, know how to use your cock and tongue and it'll be fine
No complaints here and I had many woman tell me I was better than some big cocks .

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think about your inadequacy every day? I have this sick, gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach. It is like Nature shit on you and you can't do anything about it. I'm 5 3/4 x 5 3/4.

I would kill to have 5.75" girth. Hell even 5.5". At least you dont have to wonder if your wife even knows your still inside. Also betting your 5.75" length is non bone pressed so basically the same length as me but with a girth women will actually notice.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a girlfriend who swore my penis was absolutely fine size wise for her needs. She also told me it didn't take long for her to get off and it was not a disappointment that I usually cum quick quickly when fucking her.
Some time into our relationship she confessed she had been having sexual affairs with other guys and subsequently admitted that my penis was actually way too small for her pleasure and she was not displeased that I would cum quickly because otherwise she had to fake her enjoyment longer.
She admitted that she was very surprised when she first saw how tiny my cock is and although she never considered herself to be a size queen all of her lovers before me were at least average.
She wanted to continue in a relationship with me despite her sexual disatisfaction and we started bringing other better endowed and skillful guys into it as well as other couples. I then saw her having genuine orgasms .

D

deleted1025121

I had a girlfriend who swore my penis was absolutely fine size wise for her needs. She also told me it didn't take long for her to get off and it was not a disappointment that I usually cum quick quickly when fucking her.
Some time into our relationship she confessed she had been having sexual affairs with other guys and subsequently admitted that my penis was actually way too small for her pleasure and she was not displeased that I would cum quickly because otherwise she had to fake her enjoyment longer.
She admitted that she was very surprised when she first saw how tiny my cock is and although she never considered herself to be a size queen all of her lovers before me were at least average.
She wanted to continue in a relationship with me despite her sexual disatisfaction and we started bringing other better endowed and skillful guys into it as well as other couples. I then saw her having genuine orgasms .

What size is yours?

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What size is yours?
A skinny 4" fully erect. A babysized 2" soft. Most women have had difficulty disguising their surprise/shock when they see my tiny flaccid penis then subsequent disappointment if they see my unspectacular erect size. This is excascerbated by the general assumption that I am actually well endowed because of my otherwise robust physique.
I suffered the indignation of attempting to use a condom that was way too large for my penis. The girl I had hooked up with provided it from a pack left around by her ex. She had not seen how small I was and the size differential was blatantly obvious. It slipped off when I tried to fuck her and it ended with her giving me a dejected mercy wank.

D

deleted1025121

A skinny 4" fully erect. A babysized 2" soft. Most women have had difficulty disguising their surprise/shock when they see my tiny flaccid penis then subsequent disappointment if they see my unspectacular erect size. This is excascerbated by the general assumption that I am actually well endowed because of my otherwise robust physique.
I suffered the indignation of attempting to use a condom that was way too large for my penis. The girl I had hooked up with provided it from a pack left around by her ex. She had not seen how small I was and the size differential was blatantly obvious. It slipped off when I tried to fuck her and it ended with her giving me a dejected mercy wank.
I'm sorry man. That is tough to deal with. Thats why I always clearly make known my size before I even go out with a guy (in my case). I dont want any room for disappointment.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm sorry man. That is tough to deal with. Thats why I always clearly make known my size before I even go out with a guy (in my case). I dont want any room for disappointment.
These travails are past history. However even though most women profess that size doesn't matter I found that if any were aware that I had a tiny cock they didn't tend to take a sexual interest. It wasn't necessarily a relationship breaker if I managed to date them for a sufficient amount of time before sex actually happened even if they were a tad disappointed. Thankfully relationships are generally based on other factors and there are ways to Compensate for that part.
For example my last three relationships (including my current one) were enhanced by hookups with other couples and mmf engagements with other guys. It is great for both of us as she gets to be satisfied by another guy and I get off on watching it happen.
Since my SPH fetish got me into interaction with some of the other guys involved I found a whole new range of sex kicks.
If the other guy was bi and into it I love it when my gf or any other female present watches the guy fuck me. It enhances the thrill being dominated in front of them in this manner.
My girlfriend and I have been together for over 2 years and we started our relationship knowing full well we were both into group sex things. She was also fully aware that I had a tiny cock and a rampant SPH fetish. We are a perfect match both for our sexual proclivities and our non sexual interests. She is overjoyed that she is finally with someone who isn't jealous if she fucks other guys. Some of her previous relationships were fine until the guys eventually couldn't handle it.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m a grower. When I’m soft I love it when my wife tells me how cute or little it is.
Also a grower and it’s even better when one of your friends’ wives or girlfriend says it (I’m a keen naturist and often in social naked setting)