Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm average, and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm here for many reasons, but one is to see dudes with huge packs that I wish I had, while knowing I'll never ever have the same dynamite.

I've never had anyone of any sex/gender say "wow that's tiny", but I also know they're thinking "hey that's pretty average", and I don't think i care anymore.

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm average, and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm here for many reasons, but one is to see dudes with huge packs that I wish I had, while knowing I'll never ever have the same dynamite.

I've never had anyone of any sex/gender say "wow that's tiny", but I also know they're thinking "hey that's pretty average", and I don't think i care anymore.
From my experience in current hookup culture, average is the new small.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These travails are past history. However even though most women profess that size doesn't matter I found that if any were aware that I had a tiny cock they didn't tend to take a sexual interest. It wasn't necessarily a relationship breaker if I managed to date them for a sufficient amount of time before sex actually happened even if they were a tad disappointed. Thankfully relationships are generally based on other factors and there are ways to Compensate for that part.
For example my last three relationships (including my current one) were enhanced by hookups with other couples and mmf engagements with other guys. It is great for both of us as she gets to be satisfied by another guy and I get off on watching it happen.
Since my SPH fetish got me into interaction with some of the other guys involved I found a whole new range of sex kicks.
If the other guy was bi and into it I love it when my gf or any other female present watches the guy fuck me. It enhances the thrill being dominated in front of them in this manner.
My girlfriend and I have been together for over 2 years and we started our relationship knowing full well we were both into group sex things. She was also fully aware that I had a tiny cock and a rampant SPH fetish. We are a perfect match both for our sexual proclivities and our non sexual interests. She is overjoyed that she is finally with someone who isn't jealous if she fucks other guys. Some of her previous relationships were fine until the guys eventually couldn't handle it.
Are you bi as well?

Reactions: Jdubyaa007
D

deleted5199391

I don't have a small cock. I've been for almost 6 months with a dominant top, he liked to tease me and brag about his size.
Was fun, we rolled that way for some time. Lol sometimes I still wank thinking about him.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Engaging with men kind of came with the SPH thing when entering into the MMF and sex with other couples lifestyle but I am most definitely
Are you bi as well?
(tech error and didn't finish post) Can't say I am entirely hetero because of my sexual activities but my engagements with other guys is totally inspired by my SPH fetish and some female involvement is essential even if as just a voyeur. I am attracted to cocks but not men per se. I have never had a real draw towards a strictly Mano y Mano relationship and am definitely more interested in relationships with women even if I have harboured some fantasies.

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I once had a girlfriend who sometimes complained she was “too wet” when we were having sex. I only realised later on it was a polite way of saying I was too small for her to feel anything!

Yeah, that's a biggie.

At first, I thought I was doing great because I could last forever in a big wet one. . . turns out I was just frustrating women who were attracted and stimulated, but needed a bigger one to actually have the type of orgasm they wanted.

Some wanted no more contact with me. Others made it clear ORAL, preferably very dominant face sitting, was what they needed from me.

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a girlfriend who swore my penis was absolutely fine size wise for her needs. She also told me it didn't take long for her to get off and it was not a disappointment that I usually cum quick quickly when fucking her.
Some time into our relationship she confessed she had been having sexual affairs with other guys and subsequently admitted that my penis was actually way too small for her pleasure and she was not displeased that I would cum quickly because otherwise she had to fake her enjoyment longer.
She admitted that she was very surprised when she first saw how tiny my cock is and although she never considered herself to be a size queen all of her lovers before me were at least average.
She wanted to continue in a relationship with me despite her sexual disatisfaction and we started bringing other better endowed and skillful guys into it as well as other couples. I then saw her having genuine orgasms .

Tell me about it. How about "go down on me so I can cum too?"

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tell me about it. How about "go down on me so I can cum too?"
I am much better at the foreplay and afterplay and despite being quite apt at doing the biz with fingers and tongue many women still want a good fuck now and then and that is where I let them down.
It is kind of akin to getting off while masturbating compared to cumming while fucking. You can hit a high note with the former but the latter can be even higher.

Triplexintx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once my Dad drove me to the hospital for a minor procedure. The nurse comes in and tells me they have to shave the groin area some and asked if I would like to have my Dad leave the room. I didn't want to look like a baby so I said he could stay, so she pulled up my gown and started shaving. I'm a grower not a shower which is made worse by how cold it is in the hospital room and to add insult to injury my dad is HUGE.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once my Dad drove me to the hospital for a minor procedure. The nurse comes in and tells me they have to shave the groin area some and asked if I would like to have my Dad leave the room. I didn't want to look like a baby so I said he could stay, so she pulled up my gown and started shaving. I'm a grower not a shower which is made worse by how cold it is in the hospital room and to add insult to injury my dad is HUGE.
I certainly didn't get my endowment or more accurately lack of endowment from my father. I don't even have the compensation of being much of a grower either as it maxes out at 4". I had an embarrassing experience when I went to my medical practice for a general check up. I didn't specify any particular doctor or gender so I could get an appointment asap as I wanted to get it done before I went on holiday.
The health check wouldn't involve getting naked so I didn't really care if a female doc was assigned. I hadn't seen this woman before as she was new to the practice. She was relatively young (at a guess late twenties early thirties) Completed all the standard checks and accompanying Q&A then she asked if I wanted to schedule a prostate exam or if I wasn't bothered she would do it then and there herself.
I decided to get it out of the way and she told me to take off my trousers and underwear and lay on my side facing the wall. She left the room when I did this then came back in in a couple of minutes.
As you indicated in your post I also was in a relatively cool room and my already tiny flaccid dick was absolute baby sized. No worries though because from the position I was in and from where she stood to do the probe I doubt she could even see my genitals even if I had a big swinging dick.
I was feeling a tad embarrassed when I got an unexpected semi when she put her finger in my ass but was still certain she couldn't notice. She finished the exam then left the room so I could get dressed. When I stood up to do so to my horror I saw a mirror on a wall that totally gave a clear view to the opposite side of the exam table - not beside it but on a side wall so I hadn't noticed.
There was no doubt that she would have seen both my tiny baby sized softy and my doubly embarrassing pathetic semi.
She was totally professional of course but I am sure she must have noticed that I was a bit flustered when she came back in and I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I certainly didn't get my endowment or more accurately lack of endowment from my father. I don't even have the compensation of being much of a grower either as it maxes out at 4". I had an embarrassing experience when I went to my medical practice for a general check up. I didn't specify any particular doctor or gender so I could get an appointment asap as I wanted to get it done before I went on holiday.
The health check wouldn't involve getting naked so I didn't really care if a female doc was assigned. I hadn't seen this woman before as she was new to the practice. She was relatively young (at a guess late twenties early thirties) Completed all the standard checks and accompanying Q&A then she asked if I wanted to schedule a prostate exam or if I wasn't bothered she would do it then and there herself.
I decided to get it out of the way and she told me to take off my trousers and underwear and lay on my side facing the wall. She left the room when I did this then came back in in a couple of minutes.
As you indicated in your post I also was in a relatively cool room and my already tiny flaccid dick was absolute baby sized. No worries though because from the position I was in and from where she stood to do the probe I doubt she could even see my genitals even if I had a big swinging dick.
I was feeling a tad embarrassed when I got an unexpected semi when she put her finger in my ass but was still certain she couldn't notice. She finished the exam then left the room so I could get dressed. When I stood up to do so to my horror I saw a mirror on a wall that totally gave a clear view to the opposite side of the exam table - not beside it but on a side wall so I hadn't noticed.
There was no doubt that she would have seen both my tiny baby sized softy and my doubly embarrassing pathetic semi.
She was totally professional of course but I am sure she must have noticed that I was a bit flustered when she came back in and I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Appologies for the double post (was unable to delete it)
An addendum to that post however.
Some time after I had left, even though at the time I had felt utterly humiliated that the young female doc had seen my pathetic little shrivelled penis as well as my very unimpressive semi erection, I was totally aroused by the 'horror'.
The fact that she must have seen my genitals in this manner was strangely arousing. This incident had occurred before I realized I had an SPH fetish. In fact I never even knew there was such a fetish.

Reactions: amazzzed2

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No. I've never been embarrassed or humiliated really. My first girlfriend asked if men's dicks and balls get bigger with age because her father was so much bigger than me but it didn't bother me.
Craving a bit of SPH now I'm older.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some time after I had left, even though at the time I had felt utterly humiliated that the young female doc had seen my pathetic little shrivelled penis as well as my very unimpressive semi erection, I was totally aroused by the 'horror'.
The fact that she must have seen my genitals in this manner was strangely arousing. This incident had occurred before I realized I had an SPH fetish. In fact I never even knew there was such a fetish.
When my current wife and I got married, I was between doctors so I started going to hers -- a female. She's Asian, fairly attractive, and not much older than us, maybe middle to late thirties (she'd just finished med school when my wife first started going to her). Her last name makes me think she's Chinese. She has a slight accent that's definitely a turn on. (No guilt; I've mentioned that to my wife! She notices good-looking guys, too.)

She's never done a prostate or testicular exam on me yet -- although she has seen me in my underwear a couple times -- but I'm kinda looking forward to it! (he he) Although she's not my wife's gynecologist, she does do routine gynecological care for her. It'll be hot when she finally gets to see what I'm slipping my gorgeous wife in the bedroom. Will she be surprised?

I once read in a post somewhere about a woman discussing the size of her husband's penis with her gynecologist. I was a little surprised by that. I brought that up in a response and got chewed out by a lot of women. I was dirty-minded. There could be a lot of legitimate reasons.

True, but I never talked about my wife's body (or plumbing) with my male doctors, although when I was single I did have a doctor (Chinese, coincidentally) who routinely asked me about my sex life in a bantering sort of way. "You getting lots of sex? That's good for the prostate." I think he was intrigued because I'm a big, good-looking guy and, at the time, on the loose. He'd been married for many years and probably missed the single days.

Anyways, it would be hot if my wife and our doctor talk about the size of my cock! Yes, I do have a dirty mind!

PS. Just remembered: The last time I got a prostate exam (with a male doctor), when he started palpating my prostate I got a roaring hard on. Luckily, he'd only pulled my underwear down in the back and the front was still covered. However, I'm sure he could detect the arousal in my underwear, small as it may be. That would be hot if it occurred with my current doctor!

Last edited:

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well weirdly, I also had an experience with an attractive Asian doctor in her 30s - seem to be a lot of them about!
Obviously she was professional and din’t show anything but a professional interest, but I was at the surgery to see her about a soreness in my penis. I needed to pull down my trousers and underwear and she examined my penis, and even needed to retract the foreskin, as that was where the problem was.

Even in such a clinical non- sexual situation, being a guy, I couldn’t help thinking about what she thought of my small size (fully soft I’m about an inch) and as she examined me I could feel my cock getting harder. I probably had a semi by the time she’d finished and quickly dressed again. Of course I felt embarrassed, but she didn’t mention anything. It must be quite common.

heky21

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have had some embarassing moments because of my small cock yes. Here are three of them :

1) In the changing room after sport, during university. I shaved everything, and one of my teamate seeing me said laughing "well, now we know that shaving not always make dick looks bigger".

2) One of the first time with my actual bf.
Because of my size i can't penetrate him properly, and it finally made him laugh. But that's also the first time that i was beeing excited by the situation of having a small one. So it's a pretty good memory.

3) During my military time, as a young officer.
Usually as an officer you have a private room and shower. Not this time. This was by far the worst that happend to me. Beeing naked in the middle of my men and seeing that i was really the smallest of all and that some of them clearly noticed. It was hard to act as if nothing happened, and to ignore the smiles and sneers.

Borkbork

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had some embarassing moments because of my small cock yes. Here are three of them :

1) In the changing room after sport, during university. I shaved everything, and one of my teamate seeing me said laughing "well, now we know that shaving not always make dick looks bigger".

2) One of the first time with my actual bf.
Because of my size i can't penetrate him properly, and it finally made him laugh. But that's also the first time that i was beeing excited by the situation of having a small one. So it's a pretty good memory.

3) During my military time, as a young officer.
Usually as an officer you have a private room and shower. Not this time. This was by far the worst that happend to me. Beeing naked in the middle of my men and seeing that i was really the smallest of all and that some of them clearly noticed. It was hard to act as if nothing happened, and to ignore the smiles and sneers.
How big is it?