Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

hhchris

Experimental Member
Media
When I was in 6 grade, we went on a class trip. On the second day, I went into the shower and so was my black classmate. As soon as we dropped our underwear, he looked at me and started laughing. When I saw the size of his flaccid penis, I was shocked. It was easily bigger than mine when erect. I felt embarrassed like never before. I wasn't even aware that a penis could be this big.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
57D1D0DF-58E3-4981-B518-EB01D5394052.jpeg
3D586FD3-C8B8-4C66-993A-A84BCE165013.jpeg
After a strenuous game of squash with a work colleague I went into the showers to discover there was only cold water. The combination of the cold water and physical stress of the game resulted in me being even smaller than in these photos.
I was also smooth shaved way before it was as common as now. Anyway my work mate walks in sporting a full bush and a thick five inch softy resting on tight kiwi fruit sized plums and goes into hysterics when he sees what I’m like in comparison.
He told everyone at the office and the comments were coming from everyone for weeks afterwards- it would be considered workplace bullying nowadays

TotesBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unfortunately, yes. I had this fuck buddy, and the first time we hooked up, she let out a very small gasp & covered her mouth cause she and her friends thought I'd be big (she admitted that she eventually told them that I wasn't which was also :| ) . What's worse was finding out another guy who didn't like me cause I had made a move on her, was actually decently hung and fucking her.

Wasn't the first or last time unfortunately, but prob the shortest story

D

deleted2738861

I can relate to many of the posts made previously. Here are a few of my experiences.
1. Middle school locker rooms and showers are where I first noticed how much smaller I really was.
2. High school locker room after track practice. I was changing and a guy looked over, started laughing and said, “This guy doesn’t even need to wear a jock strap!” All eyes turned to my crotch. It was very humiliating.
3. Most women I had sex with would make comments about my size. The last girlfriend I had before I got married said that she couldn’t feel anything when we had sex. Ended the relationship solely based off the size of my penis. In all fairness, she did have a fairly large vagina.
4. My wife told me I was the smallest she ever had out of 11 guys she’s had sex with (the number goes up if you include blow jobs and hand jobs).

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can relate to many of the posts made previously. Here are a few of my experiences.
1. Middle school locker rooms and showers are where I first noticed how much smaller I really was.
2. High school locker room after track practice. I was changing and a guy looked over, started laughing and said, “This guy doesn’t even need to wear a jock strap!” All eyes turned to my crotch. It was very humiliating.
3. Most women I had sex with would make comments about my size. The last girlfriend I had before I got married said that she couldn’t feel anything when we had sex. Ended the relationship solely based off the size of my penis. In all fairness, she did have a fairly large vagina.
4. My wife told me I was the smallest she ever had out of 11 guys she’s had sex with (the number goes up if you include blow jobs and hand jobs).

Thanks for sharing this. I can definitely relate to what you experienced.

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She wanted to continue in a relationship with me despite her sexual disatisfaction and we started bringing other better endowed and skillful guys into it as well as other couples. I then saw her having genuine orgasms .

Some women who were similar with me just wanted to explicitly define our relationship as female dominant, but wanted more dominant hung men on the side.

Reactions: amazzzed2

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I was with one woman who finally admitted, "I don't like to suck your dick. Small ones make me feel bad about myself."

weapondavid

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’ve been I a 3sum with a guy hung like a horse, I didn’t know at the start of things. He let me start with her before whipping out his 3rd leg! I can still her her audible gasp now. She barely touched my click for the following 2 hours and now I’m bi because I wanted to touch his cock so bad. Until then, the thought of being with another guy never even entered my mind!

D

deleted1025121

I had an interesting encounter today with a friend/acquaintance at the gym. We've talked pretty frequently. He knows I'm gay and he has a long-term gf, etc. So we were showering in the open showers. Its not like we haven't seen each other naked before. I'm clearly smaller and he's clearly thicker and longer. So we were chatting about dating...and he asked if I was the bottom guy cause of my smaller size and all. So clearly that didn't make me feel great. I told him...nah, I tend to top and he seemed a bit shocked at that. He just nodded his head and looked down at my cock and then didn't say anything and kept showering. Kind of made me feel weird and slightly bad.

kv78704

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had an interesting encounter today with a friend/acquaintance at the gym. We've talked pretty frequently. He knows I'm gay and he has a long-term gf, etc. So we were showering in the open showers. Its not like we haven't seen each other naked before. I'm clearly smaller and he's clearly thicker and longer. So we were chatting about dating...and he asked if I was the bottom guy cause of my smaller size and all. So clearly that didn't make me feel great. I told him...nah, I tend to top and he seemed a bit shocked at that. He just nodded his head and looked down at my cock and then didn't say anything and kept showering. Kind of made me feel weird and slightly bad.

That's hot though

BoyBrazil92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...and he asked if I was the bottom guy cause of my smaller size and all. So clearly that didn't make me feel great.

Now, if it wasn't for that jerky remark, this could have had a hot ending.

kv78704

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve been I a 3sum with a guy hung like a horse, I didn’t know at the start of things. He let me start with her before whipping out his 3rd leg! I can still her her audible gasp now. She barely touched my click for the following 2 hours and now I’m bi because I wanted to touch his cock so bad. Until then, the thought of being with another guy never even entered my mind!

I was in that situation once but as the bottom. I met these two Army guys at a gay bar - they were buddies and had never played together. I talked them into a three way, but one was way cuter than the other, really tall (he was like 6'4 and the other was about 6' - my height) and very fit. His buddy was nice enough looking, but nothing to write home about. I was concerned because i wanted to make sure I didn't give the hot guy all the attention. When we got naked in their motel room my jaw dropped. Hot guy had a very normal, pretty penis. But his friend dropped out a snake! His dick had to be 7" long soft. I spent all my time hypnotized by his fat long cock. I begged him to fuck me again and again. It was a hot night.

View attachment 39409621 View attachment 39409631 After a strenuous game of squash with a work colleague I went into the showers to discover there was only cold water. The combination of the cold water and physical stress of the game resulted in me being even smaller than in these photos.
I was also smooth shaved way before it was as common as now. Anyway my work mate walks in sporting a full bush and a thick five inch softy resting on tight kiwi fruit sized plums and goes into hysterics when he sees what I’m like in comparison.
He told everyone at the office and the comments were coming from everyone for weeks afterwards- it would be considered workplace bullying nowadays
Mmmmmm now that is a perfect fucking picture of a beautiful small penis a lad too I sooo wish you were here in Brooklyn nyc as I can't get a small cock here so fucking hot