Small Packages

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Small Packages

You could say I’m guilty of something. Of what? You might ask. I was like all the rest, we made fun, we kidded, we laughed, taunted, and belittled the skinny kid at the end of our street. We all knew of him, or so we thought. I’m Matt, I just finished my junior year of college. Picking on Jimmy was the norm in our neighborhood, and had been for some time, our human punching bag.

Jimmy recently graduated high school, he had no graduation party, no one would come if he did. Friendless virgin, still the little loser at the end of the street. He wasn’t included in our playtime when we were kids, he wasn’t invited to parties as we grew older. He was ‘the’ outsider, the dork everyone dismissed as a complete loser. He was maybe 5 feet tall, skinny, big nose, his big glasses didn’t help. He looked weak, he was always picked last in gym class, that is, when he was in gym class.

He stopped going to gym class when we started junior high, and he didn’t participate in gym through high school either. Pity, is a hard thing to come by in these parts. Jimmy was the kid standing in rain, just missing the bus to school, the one no wanted to sit near, or share a seat with on the bus.

You couldn’t blame Jimmy for his situation, he was born into it. His house was the last on our dead-end street. Nestled further back through the woods down a gravel road. It was also the only house remaining from the 1930’s, all the other homes from that era had been torn down, and replaced with mostly upscale middle-class homes through the 1970’s into the late 1990’s.

His place was a dump. His father left long ago, only a few of us from the old neighborhood remembered him. His father was a short, frumpy little guy, always angry. Jimmy is an only child with a mother whom didn’t work, and whom was rarely seen. She was scary in her own right. We didn’t trick or treat at their house. In fact, their house was nick named the Double M Ranch. In honor of the fictional slasher … Michael Meyers. Most of us referred to Jimmy as L J. As in Little Jimmy.

It’s present day, mid-August, but my explanation of the events of this summer starts in mid-June. For those of us returning from college, we needed a rage. We, as in the kids who were part of our ‘in’ neighborhood crowd, so we had one of our usual start of the Summer blow out parties. It was past midnight, and since Mitch’s dad is a cop, the cops stayed away. You could say Mitch’s dad was cool, and I couldn’t remember him ever harassing anyone from our neighborhood.

Jimmy wasn’t invited, he never was. Most all of us are older than Jimmy, ranging from 19 to 26 years old. We were all around the bon fire, drinking beer, wine, getting lit, hanging out, and I didn’t notice Jimmy as he approached from the darkness, it was the giggling from the girls. It caused my head to turn, for in came Jimmy, he looked like a ghost coming in from the fog of night. ‘Maybe he’s lost?’ said Mitch under his breath. It was another of our many ‘in’ jokes when it came to Jimmy, since L J always appeared ‘lost’.

The incessant giggling from the girls would scare away most men, but Jimmy wasn’t a man, he was still a kid, a man permanently suppressed into a little boy’s body, an unexpected, uninvited, unwanted guest to ‘our’ party. I suddenly wondered if any of us ever beat him up? It would’ve been too easy; it surely wouldn’t prove anything. He came up to our group, and stood his ground. I wondered if anyone else here, had that kind of courage. I for one, couldn’t believe he was actually standing amongst us as we lay back on our blankets, surrounding the bon fire, taking in the night air. Enjoying our high.

“Look at this … Little L J is making an appearance.” Said Gavin, a middle linebacker for a big ten college, his girl, Mandy, is hanging all over him, nipples all hard, lipstick smeared all over her face, they’ve been making out for the past hour, well past the ‘get a room’ phase.

“So this is L J? … Looks like he’s up past his bedtime.” Said Mandy, hanging all over Mitch, as the rest of us, stoned, wasted, some so drunk they can barely stand, but can’t help but laugh.

“It’s past curfew little boy. Should we call your mama?” Said another.

Jimmy held his ground, nodding his head, looking at all the drunk cool kids with a silly smirk on his face. He always had a thing for Taylor, you could tell, sense it, and I’m not name calling here, you could easily call Taylor our ‘neighborhood slut’. Believe me, she doesn’t mind the title, she loves sex. She lost her virginity when she was 13, and she’s always ‘loved the boys’. Don’t get me wrong, she’s a nice girl, and she’s built pretty well, doubtless, no one would turn her away, but her face is average, nothing to write home about, but to a man, there is something about her that screams ‘fuck me!!!!’.

Her current boy toy has lasted the longest. Probably six months going on seven, and he’s a big dude. Todd stands at least six foot four, big hands, huge feet, and probably packing a huge dick. I guess that’s why Taylor is still with him. He’s older, probably 26 or 27, works as a mechanic at the Jeep dealership.

“What brings you here L J?” Asked Tommy, since this is his parents’ place. Their wide, and deep backyard abuts the woods, has a hot tub, a large stone patio where most of us are hanging, and cool lighting, that hangs from poles all the way around the perimeter, and partly into a path that goes on into the woods, the lighting carries a cool vibe through the whole backyard. A late summer fog was just starting to form, leaving a heavenly glow to the entire scene.

“I’m here to see Taylor.” Said Little Jimmy. Where the fuck did that come from? The little shit can plainly see that Taylor is with a giant of a man. None of us, not even Mitch would want to tangle with him. Todd carries his ‘bad boy’ attitude like a piece of luggage, but he’s a cool drunk, and he started laughing, it became contagious, until almost all of us were joining in. Correction, we were all laughing. This is funny as fucking hell.

Little Jimmy didn’t bat an eye. Maybe he was stoned, drunk, or both. Liquid courage can go a long way, but this moment, doesn’t belong to him. He should cut his losses. Taylor’s body shook in laughter, she always thought Jimmy was creepy, now, she had ample proof. In no way, could Jimmy live this down, nor turn this event in another direction. This would only add to his weirdness factor. I felt for him. I actually felt sorry for him. I didn’t find it funny anymore, there were at least 16 or 17 people remaining in this early morning hour, as the night fog continued to drift and roll over the lawn.

Jimmy walked in closer, directly at Taylor, she looked around at her girlfriends, embarrassed that Jimmy wasn’t backing down, he was coming right in. What the hell is he smoking?

I didn’t hear it, the crackle of the fire, and the weirdness of it all made me miss it, I squinted as everyone who did hear Jimmy, broke out laughing. I looked to my Beth for answer, she heard it, clear as day.

“What did he say baby?” I asked as I whispered down to her, having missed what must have been stupid hilarious.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“He … he … he said … ‘I’ve got a huge dick.’” Said Beth, fighting hard to finish her sentence, grabbing my leg, and squeezing tight, her head resting on my shoulder. That broke me up, I was laughing so hard, my stomach hurt, no way this little guy has a big dick, and bigger than Todd? Now that my friends, is worth the price of admission.

Both Taylor and Todd thought it was hilarious. Shit, Mitch was taking a slug, and had beer shooting out of his nose. His girl Mandy was laughing so hard she was about to throw up, Gavin’s face was beet red, as for his girl Cindy, she carried the most dismissive look I had ever seen from anyone, her face so contorted, grimacing. She had something to add …

“It’s sad, you guys shouldn’t be laughing … clearly, he’s retarded.” Added Cindy, her reply only adding more gasoline to the fire. The already raucous laughter, went louder still, it wafted soulfully through the night air.

I had to add … “Guys … it’s his stand-up routine, he’s trying it out on us.” I know, not the best line, but it was all in the delivery. Once again, Jimmy spoke. I don’t think most of us heard him, but Taylor and Todd, and Todd’s face, once so jovial, wasn’t liking what he heard. Of all of us, he’s the ‘unknown’, he’s not college educated, he’s not one of us. One of the neighborhood.

The mood soured near Taylor and Todd, and quickly spread, as Jimmy turned towards our side of the fire and announced, forcefully and with significant volume …

“I got a huge dick! Bigger than Todd’s, bigger than any of you.” By his tone, Jimmy wasn’t kidding, you knew he was serious, or seriously disturbed. I mean, who does that? Who comes into a gathering of people that clearly don’t like you, aren’t your friends, and tells them all you’ve a huge dick? It wasn’t as funny this time.

“Give it a rest little man. Go home to momma, before you get dicked down.” Said Todd, as he stood alongside Taylor, whom stayed seated, eyeing Jimmy, just as we all were. What the fuck is happening here?

“I got a huge dick. Bigger than yours. You should leave, so you won’t get embarrassed.” Said Jimmy, seemingly with such undue confidence. It was sad, he was looking up at the taller, much larger man. He couldn’t be serious. But, he said more on this night than I had ever heard from him in his entire existence. I looked around the group, searching for our ‘comfort level’. Seriously? Does he expect Todd to just whip it out? I know, were drunk, stoned, and not thinking clearly, but shit like this is made for the movies, not real life.

Todd towered over Jimmy as he came in and stared down upon him.

“Go home little man.” Said Todd, his head tilted back as finished off his beer, but girls, drunk girls, and they outnumber the men on this night, by my count, ten young women are still here. Drunk girls, they say things, they do things, they expect things, and suddenly, Todd was confronted by ten, not so sober women, asking him to whip it out. Did we just step into a suburban version of Chippendale’s?

The chants started, and I looked at Beth, she at me, for sure, this is going to happen. By the light of the burning fire, pushed on by the many yelling, and cooing women, Todd stood across from Jimmy, and began to unbuckle his pants. I’m not small, I’m not huge, but I suddenly didn’t feel so comfortable, as Beth would see another penis in front of me. I wondered … what if Todd is bigger, much, much bigger, will this excite Beth? Doubt had creeped in, ruining my high.

I was right to be concerned, Todd did indeed have a big one. In his drunken state, he didn’t just pull it out, he dropped his pants and underwear down enough to let his flaccid dick hang. His larger body, did showcase a soft cock that wasn’t far from my own when full hard. I gulped, and took a swig, looking towards Beth, for I wanted to see her reaction. Her eyes went wide, then she looked towards me.

“Wow … he does have a big one.” Said Beth, looking into my eyes with a small shrug of her shoulders. Apologetic, that she had commented on it. The looks from the others, both male and female, carried a solemn, silent respect. Strangely, it didn’t appear to bother Jimmy.

Jimmy’s so short, he’s damn near face to face with Todd’s flaccid dick. Odd, that he doesn’t seem concerned. Not at all, in fact, his once small grin, is growing, he pushed back his glasses up his nose, and with his right hand, slowly, and I mean s l o w l y, lowered his zipper. He was looking up at Todd, this moment, one of his own making. The consequences, all his.

His left hand went in and began to root around. He didn’t bother to lower his pants; he didn’t seem concerned at all, not a care in the world …

We never knew what lay underneath.

Beth grabbed my leg tight, so tight it hurt, Todd’s ego, Todd’s entire being was just slapped down, it wasn’t possible, maybe it was a Hollywood trick, but in the light of the flickering fire, Jimmy managed to pull out a completely massive soft dick. It wasn’t a little bigger than Todd, it was a complete, bloody faced beat down. Little Jimmy, wasn’t the tallest, the smartest, nor the best looking. He wasn’t a lot of things.

This, is what made up for all of his nearly infinite shortcomings.

Things got quiet. I’m not sure how long or thick it was, but he completely dwarfed me when full hard, and he had two- or three-times more dick meat than Todd, and that’s what was showing. He had more underneath. Beth, my girl, she clearly liked it, her nipples sprang into action. As for Taylor, she wasn’t simply looking at it, her eyes devoured the huge fucking thing, as Jimmy turned to face the object of his affection. Her eyes, so large in the firelight, mouth gaping, and her nipples, just like Beth, but more so, I never knew, they are huge, she’s unblinking, her mouth only closing to gulp.

Jimmy slowly turned, not one person could look away, nor believe it. Length? Plenty. Girth? Completely oversized. Overall? Monstrous. Some of his pubes were showing, I myself gulped, for when he completed his full turn, and faced Todd a second time, incredibly, in the short time he turned … it had grown.

He picked it up in his right hand, a full handful at that, holding it straight out, as the remainder, easily another full handful, bent straight down, the head, covered in foreskin, appeared to trying to peek out. Silence. Dead silence. Suddenly, Jimmy was a threat, a monstrous one. I tore my eyes away from his huge hammer long enough to gauge its effect upon our remaining female guests. To every last one, it wasn’t a time to laugh, it was a time, to admire, to appreciate, the truly massive piece that he held. I doubt anyone noticed that Todd had quickly covered up. Todd, didn’t matter anymore. I wondered if any of we men mattered anymore.

‘Little’ Jimmy’s dick, already a tremendous size, clearly much bigger than any man here, wasn’t even full hard. It was mind boggling. It wasn’t right. It wasn’t fair. Neither Todd, man, nor woman, were laughing anymore.

Jimmy showed us what he was packing, and it was plenty. The Earth moved, stunning all who had seen it, and like that, the party … was over. The guys wanted their girls away from him. Todd hadn’t a reply. I started to gather up our blanket and beer, as Jimmy let that massive flaccid dick hang.

“I’m home alone for the next three weeks. Any of you girls who want a taste … I’ll be there. You can suck it, lick it, fuck it, jerk it off, play with it … anything you want. Come anytime of day or night, and I’ll show you the longest, fattest cock you’ll ever see … and it can be our … little secret. You know where I live.” Said Jimmy, clearly, succinctly, loud enough for all to hear. I could only speak for me, but I suddenly … unexpectedly … lived in fear.

Taylor? She had remained sitting down the entire time. She was still coming to terms with it. Confused from within, for the little creep singled her out, for she was the object of his affection, his crystal-clear desire was to mount, fuck and fuck up Taylor with his huge hammer. Jimmy purposefully packed away his huge sausage while looking down at her through his glasses, over his big nose. He showed her. He showed us all. He didn’t comment further. He merely turned, and walked home. Walking taller than he had ever been … and then … he waited.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had the greatly embarrassing experience of being dick-shamed by a rival in the workplace.
He was similar to "little Jimmy" in the story. He was generally considered a bit geeky and wimpish, rather stocky and unattractive and garnered no interest from the female employees.
We didn't get along at all but he was never overtly confrontational with me. We crossed paths in the showers at a sports club where our company had a membership.
He could not disguise his prideful gaze and I in turn couldn't mask my humiliation. His cock massively dwarfed my little baby dick.
He was probably extra chuffed because he wasn't just bigger but that mine was actually so tiny.
Our relationship became more abrasive after my humbling as he became a bit more alpha like and rarely backed away from face to face confrontation. He also spread the gossip that I had a tiny penis.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Morning After

It was Sunday morning, rather late, when I awoke, buzz killed. Shit, what a night. Sadly, the very first thing that came to mind was Jimmy standing fireside, holding his huge, completely soft, firehose of a cock. I can vividly remember him do his slow 360, displaying that huge dick of his. Now if that doesn’t wake you up, nothing will. It left a strange taste. Bewildered, so puzzled that he could be so huge. I shaved, showered, ate, and eventually went to my iPhone. The entire time, lingering in the back of my head, was Jimmy’s huge dick.

Damn, texts from 15 different sources, all arrived when I was sleeping. Every single one dealt with the same subject matter. Jimmy’s surprisingly huge cock. I should mention, my house is the last one on our street with a streetlight in front. The house next to mine, is the closest to Jimmy’s home. Even so, it’s nearly 300 feet from Jimmy’s place. It’s occupied by the Meyer’s, a retired couple, directly across the street from me live the Anders. Their youngest child, Victoria, and I are the same age. We are the definition of lifelong friends. She was at the party last night. Her boyfriend lives in another state, so she was on her own, and she was still there when Jimmy made his entrance, and highly unorthodox, inappropriate display.

The generous amount of texters asked me to keep my eyes open, to see if any of the girls from the party took up Jimmy’s offer, and to alert them to said sightings. I felt the same way. Very curious to see whom might be tempted. My dad put in some security cameras some years ago, so I directed one towards the street. I could constantly record all passersby, but what the hell am I doing? I do have a life after all. It shouldn’t be centered around some neighborhood idiot’s huge cock.

But who was I kidding? Myself? Since I wanted to see if any of the girls, or guys, from our neighborhood, might be so intrigued, that they would dare take up Jimmy’s offer. Besides, I could always review the street facing camera, and find out whom, walked or drove towards Jimmy’s. But I was thinking that no one would show. Seriously, over a huge dick? Who’s that shallow?

I was consciously trying to avoid thinking about Jimmy’s huge cock, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t escape it. Just like a song that repeats over and over in your head. Except my ‘song’ was the image of Jimmy, fireside, holding his massive soft cock, so huge, that it stunned, and saddened me. I’m nowhere near as big. I’m a little over average. Like all guys, you want to know where you stand. I’m squarely in the middle, while Jimmy is profoundly overly equipped. So much so, I found it disturbing, so unsettling, that I soon found myself in our front living room. Zoning out, watching the street.

Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if my time invested while watching the street, lasted 10 or 15 minutes, but I sat there like a dope, mind wandering, until I noticed it was almost 2:30PM. I had been keeping a near constant eye towards the street for almost three hours. What the hell am I doing? I’m already recording everything that goes by, why do I have to watch it ‘live’? That’s the kind of sick hold his enormous soft cock had over me.

I eventually broke free of this wicked spell. It was later in the afternoon, when I glanced outside, and noticed Victoria looking out the front windows of her house. Her arms crossed. I wondered if she was thinking the same thing I had been wondering. What if someone from the party goes to Jimmy’s?

She stood there for around five minutes, it slowly turned into 10, then more, and all I did was stare at her. I was set back far enough so I couldn’t be seen. I felt weird about it, so I stepped up to the window. Whereupon, she quickly noticed me, I could see her lean in, moving her head, to see if I was looking her way. I waved, she waved back. I motioned at her, then went outside to talk to her, since I hadn’t spoken, nor texted anyone else about last night. I purposely avoided any texts regarding the matter. I didn’t want to appear interested, but I was interested, suddenly, deeply invested.

“Hey you.” I said, as Vicky came down her driveway.

“Hey Matt.” Said Vicky, as she realized, as did I, that this was a surprisingly cool day in June. I think of Vicky as a sister. So, I avoided staring at her nipples, the cool breeze had brought them to rock hard points, and as she crossed her arms to stay warm, it only exaggerated her cleavage. I wish she hadn’t worn a t-shirt, and jeans shorts. It’s much colder than yesterday. She has fine features, a little button nose, shimmering auburn hair, perfect teeth, and profile. She looks great now, and her solid bone structure will leave her a timeless beauty throughout her entire existence.

She’s exactly like her siblings, silently intimidating, since all the Anders children, every last one, have been valedictorians of their respective classes. If you had kids of your own, these are the kind you’d dream of having. Well brought up, old souls, kind, considerate, beyond smart, they rarely if ever swear.

“Kind of a … strange night?” Said Vicky, understating the obvious, as she peered down the street towards Jimmy’s.

“Yeah, that was unexpected, very … surprising.” I replied.

“Yeah … I guess so.” Said Vicky, as the wind blew the soft curls of her auburn hair over her face.

“What’d ya mean? ‘I guess so?’ You act like you saw this coming?” I asked, for her tone, and manner suggested she could foretell what eventually transpired.

She let out a long breath, and gazed up at me. I admit, I could die right then. She’s like a sister, we even bathed together as kids, still, I yearn for her, always have, and that’s why I wish I didn’t have to see her as family. Her eyes, so beautiful, deep brown with sprinkles of green, squinted in the Sun, as she turned to look up the street.

“You know my brother Andy. He was in town last Thanksgiving with his family. He works at Lockheed Martin. Anyway, when Black Friday came, everyone went shopping, except for Andy and I. We stayed home and talked; we hadn’t really bonded as well as each of us did with the middle kids since he’s 14 years older than me. You know the deal, he’s going off to college, just as I’m starting kindergarten. We’re a generation apart.” Said Vicky, as she paused, she clearly was going somewhere with this.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Anyway. We were talking family, and I asked him how he felt when dad left us. I was four when mom and dad divorced, he was 18. I … I never remembered asking him how he felt about it, since I was so young at the time, I didn’t have the same perspective. I just saw my dad leave, and it devastated me. He’s my dad, it didn’t make sense.” Said Vicky, as I took off my flannel shirt and handed it her so she could cover up. She was beginning to shake, and was covered in goose bumps.

“Yeah, I remember that too. When I saw what happened to you guys. I envisioned it happening to me. I mean, if can happen to the Anders, it could easily happen here, just across the street. I cried. I cried over you. You were so sad. There wasn’t anything I could do.” I replied. And at that, she came in close and buried her head in my chest as I hugged her.

“No … you were a huge help. You have no idea.” She replied, as my hold on her tightened, as she returned my embrace.

“Well, when I asked Andy about that time, he … he got quiet. I knew, instantly, that he had something he wanted to say, something dark, heavy, and he seemed very reluctant to reveal his thoughts.” Said Vicky, as I released my hug.

“So … I pressed him on it. I shouldn’t have, I never should’ve pushed him, I should’ve just let it go.” She added. So despondent, making me wonder, what the hell? Did Andrew know the cause of her parents’ divorce?

“He wasn’t sure he should tell me. He was trying to protect me. You know how it is. Big brother, the eldest, protects all his brothers and sisters. Parents’ divorce, someone is to blame. Blame must always be assessed, it’s never a 50-50 proposition. Mom never condemned, nor insinuated that our father was at fault. Neither did my father of her. The divorce papers read simply … ‘irreconcilable differences.’” She replied, I could sense she was hesitating, pondering whether she should continue. Though I knew full well, she would, she had come too far. It there’s one thing I learned. Never interrupt someone during a ‘confession.’

“Andrew is on the fence. I plead with him to open up. So … he does. He tells me that it was his senior skip day at high school. You know the ‘Anders’ kids, always perfect grades, perfect attendance. For Andy to skip school? Unthinkable. Even for senior skip day. But he decided to join in with his classmates, live a little, rebel, ditch school. With our dad out of our lives, mom working. She would never know that his perfect attendance record would fall.” Said Vicky, fondly remembering her brother, and I knew it too. If you needed help, a friend to talk to, anything at all … the Anders kids were always there.

“So … for appearances, he goes off to school. Except this time, he goes to Tom’s house up the street. Waiting out our mother’s departure to work. The middle kids were off to school on their bus, and as for me? That was during the time when you and I would go to day care together. We carpooled, usually it was your mom who took us.” Said Vicky, bringing a smile to my face, how fondly I remembered those days.

“Andy didn’t watch to see mom leave. He and Tom were playing computer games. I think the game was Doom. Actually, the game they were playing was quite prophetic. It was near 9AM, when Andy left Tom’s house, and scooted home. Change his clothes for their trip to the lakes, and hook up with their classmates. He came into the house from the side door …” Said Vicky, her pause longer than normal. She looked up at me, then away, down the road towards Jimmy’s.

“Upon opening the door, Andy heard our mother moaning. You know … the intimate kind. The kind of sounds she made with our father when they were in bed. Mom hadn’t had a date since dad left, and she’s never dated, as far as I know, since their divorce some 18 years ago. Andy was sickened to think mom and dad are going at it. Yet, he’s excited. ‘They’re back together! Mom and dad are getting back together!!!’ At least, that’s what he was thinking, and hoping with all hope, that it was true. It was … what he wanted to believe. Hope can make you miss the obvious, cloud your judgement. Andy quietly moved into the house, and it suddenly went dead quiet upstairs. Andy …” Vicky paused there; her lip was quivering; she was on the cusp. I reached for her arm to calm her. Her trembling hand went to her mouth.

“My idiot brother had to see our ‘dad’, had to go up there. He did so quietly, the door to the master bedroom was open roughly a third of the way. As he peeked in … standing at the end of the bed … standing at the end of the bed … was Jimmy’s father. Andy said his cock was nearly to the floor. Well, that’s how it seemed. You see, it shook Andy up on so many levels. To see mom with another man was terrible in itself, but not just any man … Jimmy’s disgusting father? It hurt Andy deeply, hurt him to his core. He never fully got over it. He didn’t think that any man could be so monstrous down there. Or that our mother would entertain … in sexual congress with such a disgusting turd.” Said Vicky, for she let out a long deep breath, seemingly relieved to reveal her big secret.

“Anyway, Andrew told me … he suddenly felt less than a man. As if size matters. But it wasn’t just the length of the damn thing. It was the thickness. He described how the lower half was slick and wet, and that there was blood dripping from it. That this little man from the end of the street, easily had the longest, and fattest cock he could ‘never’ imagine. It was our mother, calling out to him, asking for him to fuck her until she passed out again. Passed out again? Really? Passed out?”.

“‘Come on baby … give me that huge dick.’ She didn’t simply ask, she was pleading, begging for it, and as Andy made his retreat, our quiet, reserved, and seemingly wonderful mother ... began screaming obscenity after obscenity as Jimmy’s father placed that giant thing back into her. Andy didn’t see it, just hearing her reactions, and imagining what that damn thing was doing to her was bad enough, he left the house crying. He had never told anyone before, not even his wife. ‘His secret’.”

“I wished then, and now, that it remained his secret. I don’t consider myself vindictive, but I’ve been boiling in anger about my mother’s actions, and I can’t get past the fact that my father left us, because of Jimmy’s disgusting dad. That had to be the reason. My parents rarely fought, through calm and reason, they always worked it out. Neither I, nor Andrew, view our mother in the same light anymore … we never will.” Finished Vicky, her families biggest, and darkest secret finally revealed.

No matter how unlikely, or unseemly the circumstance for her mother and Jimmy’s father to hook up in the first place. They clearly did, and her father must have found out, and obviously couldn’t bring her mother to the heights of sexual fever, and fury that Jimmy’s father could provide. I shook at the import of it all … did Vicky’s father catch them in the act? Could you imagine the woman you love being taken by something, so grossly oversized? My heart went out to Vicky, she’s ‘family’ to me.

“I’m sorry Vicky. I never had a clue, how could we? We were only four years old at the time.” I replied.

Vicky was collecting herself. Letting out a long deep breath, a few tears began to leak down her cheeks.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Well, I had to tell someone, it’s been eating me up for months. Neither Andrew or I will ever tell our brother and sister what happened. I was Andrew’s release. You were mine. I hope you don’t mind. I’m so sorry to burden you with this. You’re the only person I felt I could trust.” Said Vicky.

“No, not at all. I was glad to be here for you. You’re the sister I never had.” Was my reply.

The mood shifted. A cloud had lifted, I could sense the weight on her shoulders had been removed. I could see it in her eyes. Relief, total. As Victoria continued …

“You know … last night? The second I saw Jimmy walking up. I knew he had a chip on his shoulder, one that had been building, and building against our entire neighborhood. Not even the Anders children had an ounce of sympathy for Jimmy. Why? Because our ‘dear mother’ told us to avoid Jimmy at all costs, or be punished. Not once, did she say that about the many other children that crossed the paths of our lives. Not once. Just Jimmy, and after what Andrew confessed, I finally understood why. And I knew, that when Jimmy boasted about having a bigger penis than Todd, or anyone else for that matter. That I could’ve bet all of you that Jimmy was bigger than Todd, and every single one of you would take that bet, and every last one of you would lose.”

“When Jimmy made that boast, all of you were laughing … not me … I knew better. And I … I must admit, I wanted to see it. To see if what Andrew had seen those years ago with Jimmy’s father was an exaggeration, or was indeed fact. As you and the others witnessed, it is fact. Jimmy didn’t barely win. He wasn’t ‘a little bigger’. He crushed Todd, he was monstrous, it was never a ‘contest’. He made Todd’s penis look small, and Todd’s not small in the least, but Jimmy … he dwarfed Todd, made him look tiny, … and Jimmy was clearly flaccid.”

“Did you see it? As I did. That when he completed that showboat 360-degree turn of his, that his thing had grown? Heck, he didn’t even have to open his pants, he simply fished around and yanked it out, and when he took a handful of it, that another handful, plus the head, and more, were pointing straight down? He was completely soft. When Andrew described what he had seen regarding Jimmy’s father, I had doubts, who wouldn’t? Surely, an exaggeration. No man can be that large. I don’t doubt anymore. Just before we came out here. You were at the window, just as I was. Wondering which one of our party guests are going down that gravel road. It won’t be me. But you saw Taylor last night, she ate it up, so did Cindy and a host of other girls. Our big ten linebacker got pretty slack jawed looking at it. You know the rumors. I’m beginning to think they aren’t rumors anymore.” Said Vicky, her admission had my cock swollen. I didn’t know what to say, or where to go with that one.

“Just like always, It’s you and me, my old bathing buddy. Heck, I even have pictures of us nude in the tub together on my wall. Of course, we were only three or four at the time. I should go. I’ve said too waaayyyy much. Thanks for letting me bend your ear, and lending me your shirt. We’re in this together. If you see anyone, you let me know, and vice versa, and we’ll see who, and what happens. I’m just as curious as you are. Oh, by the way, the Parker’s, next door to me, have motion activated lights on the back of their house. I’m sure you know that, but between the two of us, and the Parker’s lights. We’ll hopefully catch someone in the act if they try to sneak by using the back yards.” Said Vicky, handing my flannel back to me, placing her hands on my shoulders, and reaching up to give me a peck on the cheek, then bounding off, up her driveway.

My partner in ‘crime’.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Days After

A truly lazy Sunday, finished without a sighting. At least anything that either myself or Victoria could see. I’m guessing some of our friends are pretty sly and could’ve slipped by. Neither Vicky nor myself have started our Summer jobs yet. I’m waiting another 2 weeks, Vicky? She was being coy. I really didn’t understand why she came home in the first place; she was usually to busy to even consider coming home except for the holidays.

While Vicky and I texted back and forth throughout the day, my girlfriend Beth wanted to get together Sunday, I demurred. Was it this interest in seeing if Jimmy had any takers? Or was it something else that made me decline? Ever since Victoria texted me, my mind swirled around our potential new adventure, of being with each other to witness Jimmy’s reveal. I wanted someone to show. I wanted to do this with Vicky. It was frustrating on so many levels.

So far, Monday is a mirror of Sunday. This endeavor appears to be a complete waste of time. It was 10:35 Monday night. I found myself continuing to make excuses to Beth. So, when I heard the familiar ‘ping’. I figured it was Beth, but my heart leapt. It was a text from Vicky.

“Guess who just drove by?” She asked, as I fumbled for a proper reply.

“Don’t tease.” I replied.

“She was driving her father’s car, not her own. Called it …” She replied.

“Come on … Who?” I asked, getting up and going to the front window. Sure enough, through the trees on my right, I could just make out some tail lights. The dust from the gravel settling in the glow of the brake lights. Then it got dark, as I looked down to her reply.

“Cindy …”

Cindy dates Gavin, has been for over a year. She’s the one who called out to Jimmy, and called him ‘retarded’ at the party, and now she’s at the doorstep to his house? So much for the ‘retard’.

I didn’t think it out this far, though I’m sure Victoria had, she’s the smart one. Her next text hit my funny bone. She had included a selfie.

“You coming?” She asked, along with a selfie of her in hunting gear. Her face covered by a black pullover mask like she was going into battle or on a recon mission. I started to laugh. WTF?

“Yeah, on my way over.” I replied, laughing to myself, quickly finding the darkest clothes I had, smiling the entire time, as I dressed, and made my way out to the street. She was already crouching behind a bush.

“You call that camouflage?” She asked in a whisper.

“It’s the darkest clothing I had available. Sorry. And look at you?! Huddled down there, underneath the glare of the streetlight. Like you’re actually ‘hiding’. Anyone can see you there.” I replied.

“Okay. You made your point. Now come on solider, we’re on a mission.” She replied, barely keeping a straight face.

We made it past the glow of the street light, and began to carefully tread towards Jimmy’s home. As the asphalt road turned to gravel, I realized … Hell, I had never come this far before as we walked along the edge of the driveway into the grass, so we could avoid crunching gravel, I guessed that Vicky hadn’t either.

“Back in the day … we came up here as kids.” Admitted Vicky, as she took my hand in hers, for I, was following her.

“Are you kidding?” I asked, surprised she could be so bold.

“If you were challenged as an Anders, you met that challenge head on. As kids we dared each other, to see how far up to the house we could get.” She replied. “Now keep quiet. By the way, they don’t mow their yard, and there are hazards everywhere, yard ornaments, pots, pans, a few mowers … bear traps …” I had to stop her there, pulling back and stopping her.

“Are you serious? BEAR TRAPS?” I said, a bit louder than a whisper. I wasn’t kidding, the stories that were told about Jimmy’s dad and crazy mother are local legend.

“My God captain obvious, I’m kidding. Please tell me you’re not this easy.” Said Vicky with a smile, even in this near total darkness, her rows of perfect teeth gleamed. My mind took a picture of this moment. I do that sometimes, I freeze an image, and commit it to memory. I would die for this girl. I love her that much.

We both got quiet. This could be a complete waste of time. Jimmy could take her upstairs, and the only thing we might get is her moaning, and groaning as he places his huge cock into her firm young body. If we could be so lucky, or would it even fit at all? I mean, seriously? How much bigger could it get? It’s already fucking huge. While Cindy is a bit of ditz, don’t get me wrong, we love her. She is one of us. But she’s not the brightest kid, or adult, you’re going to meet, and she could be convinced to do the unthinkable.

My ‘lead’, signals we should ‘stop’, and we do. The dim light from the windows of the house wafts onto the tall weeds outside, our movements aren’t as quiet as we’d like, the wind barely there, and the weeds move as we do. And she was right, there are old plastic and rusted metal yard ornaments, and old cooking pots all over the place. Even a rusted push mower. The ‘yard’ is in effect a waste dump. Clearly, she had been here before. We slowly, cautiously, made our way to a window on the side of the house. The window is closed, dirty, the house old, paint peeling. The whole area smells strange.

She cracks me up, as she pulls down her black mask, blinking her eyes at me, as she prepares to take our first look, head rising, as she begins to look into the house. Her head slowly comes down, eyes wide, fingers pointing. “They’re both at the couch, in the center of the room.” Whispers Vicky. Of all the luck, it looks as though the ‘action’, will take place downstairs. We can even hear them, just mumbles, but just the same, we can hear, as we both look at each other. Our happy go lucky ‘trip’, just got serious.

In a whisper … “He’s sitting on the couch facing towards the front of the house. Cindy? Cindy is kneeling at his feet. Both of them are clothed.” Said Vicky, as I went up for my first look. I lingered, I listened, I didn’t know what he was saying, just mumbles to us, but Cindy was listening, very intently, as I tapped Vicky’s shoulder and brought her up to see this … she had to see it.

Cindy was sitting on her legs, fully clothed, as she began to scooch and shuffled back, as Little Jimmy began to stand in front of her. Hands on her thighs, her attention riveted completely upon his crotch. Vicky’s head was on my left shoulder, her body pressing into mine, we’re both crouched over a little, it’s completely dark behind us, I doubt either one of us considered that we might get caught. It’s that dark in these woods that surround the house. I could feel goose bumps all over my body. Vicky is clutching me tighter and tighter.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vicky’s family doesn’t swear, of course they know they know all the words. But she said it properly, and it was the perfect compliment … “Holy fucking shit!” Was whispered into my left ear. Her hand on my right-side digging in. Her left atop my shoulder, gripping tighter and tighter, as Jimmy dropped his pants in front of Cindy, letting his worn jeans fall to his ankles, there was no underwear, it was all dick. A mountain of dick. It hung over halfway down his skinny thighs, it was long, and it was thick, more importantly, it appeared completely soft, the big head covered in foreskin. Cindy … was frozen in place. Gaping at his huge salami of mouthwatering cock.

He wasn’t a little bigger than me, he was inches longer, and much thicker. I began to react to it. Couldn’t help myself. Neither could Victoria hide her astonishment. Her grip on me so tight, I might bruise.

He placed his hands on his hips, and it grew, and not a little, within seconds it was three quarters the way down his thigh, twisting, churning, as Cindy’s hands came in to touch the fucking thing. She squeezed it, and there was give, soft and spongy. She had both hands on it, releasing it, only to push her self further away, since it was becoming so fucking, disturbingly big. It’s mass was building, it was becoming completely enormous.

With reverence, Vicky spoke … “I wasn’t expecting this much …” Her surprise was met with my quiet disbelief. No sane person would expect anything close to what was protruding from Jimmy’s slight body. He was equipped beyond anything I could imagine, and it wasn’t finished. Already, he appeared completely unusable.

In a very breathy, and sensual way, Vicky spoke … “That’s what my brother must have seen from Jimmy’s father. Oh my God!” I heard her gulp. I had to adjust myself. I’m not a porn freak, but I’ve seen my share, and no porn actor could come close to this … this … thing. I was becoming rock hard.

“Whoa … Little Jimmy is packing a third leg.” I replied, as the incredible fucking thing expanded further. Vicky’s head did a slow back and forth. Riveted upon the enormous fat cock. To see is to believe, yet this thing stretched out longer and thicker than either of us could realistically expect. Even from his huge starting point.

The sheer size was disturbing. It was already longer and thicker than his body should be able to maintain. How the hell did this thing keep growing? At some point, it must stop, yet, as Cindy pulled on it, and it stretched even farther, her fingers were being spread apart, there wasn’t as much ‘give’ anymore, her hands seemed to be getting smaller and smaller upon it, the massive head was fully exposed, pink, apple sized, already, it was longer than her forearm, and much thicker.

Cindy appeared bewildered. No man nor beast could compare to this.

“Holy shit Matt … look at that huge fucker!” Said Vicky into my ear. What? Am I blind? Holy shit, Cindy is working that fucking thing into an unholy, demonic size. The head is flared, just inches from her pretty face, she can’t be serious? It can’t fit. It won’t, she’s not stupid, this is simple math, so she’s licking it, spitting on it, just like a lollipop, up and down she goes, licking and biting the fucking enormous thing. She released it for a moment, and it hangs free. In my ear I hear “Fuck me!” I’m thinking the same damn thing, it’s at his fucking knee caps, super thick, solid, and ungodly heavy. I have no idea how his body can keep functioning. Jimmy is a short little fucker, but come on. Short or no, his dick shouldn’t reach down that far. This whole thing is insane.

“That’s not possible.” Said Vicky, the smart one, but we know differently now, we witness the impossible. He says nothing, he stands there, so proud, as one of his lifelong tormentors honors his mighty dick. Looking down upon her, as her little hands make the massive huge dick grow a little more.

“He’s bigger now … my God, when does it stop?” Vicky’s right hand was reaching down for my groin, she grabbed me ‘there’, holding tight, rubbing me through my jeans, as my cock was already full hard, almost ready to pop. Not Vicky?! I’m torn, between brother/sister, friend or lover, but as her body pressed alongside mine. I knew, I knew then, that my lifelong friend, might want more, I always wanted more, and while I initially found it weird, I suddenly didn’t feel that way anymore.

Vicky began rubbing my cock through my jeans. It felt so good, as we watched Cindy tend to Jimmy’s ungodly huge weapon. It was easily larger than Cindy’s arm, and much thicker. The veins were beginning to stand out, we can see this even from here, and we’re at least 20 to 25 feet away. I wasn’t embarrassed by my size. I was thankful I wasn’t even half as big as Jimmy, his cock was so gargantuan, so oversized, that only the bravest of souls dare couple with him. As for women his age? No way. He’s useless.

“I’m going … I’m going … I’m going to cum.” Said Vicky in my ear, she grabbed me in a bear hug, as I felt her body tremble in a long orgasm, she didn’t cum, she was in the throes of a tremendous orgasm.

“I have no idea. I can’t believe we’re seeing this. It’s not a trick … this is actually happening.” I replied, in respectful shock, for I was close. I was about to fall under Vicky’s continued rubbing of my cock, and the hellish spell cast by ‘Little Jimmy’s gargantuan dong. That’s when it happened, for Cindy, and for me. We came together, for this time, when she released the gargantuan thing, the huge head hung under his knee caps. Little Jimmy, barely five-foot tall, little Jimmy’s dick is so fucking huge, that it can hang beneath his knees. There are no words …

I cum as Vicky’s hand rubs me off, she whispers into my ear, as I begin to lather the insides my pants. “I hope I’m not being too forward, but you should break up with Beth. I’m infinitely better for you … and you know it.” Said Vicky, as she turned me towards her, and at this, the most outlandish moment of our lives … pulls off her black mask, and tells me …

“I love you. I’ve always loved you.” Her mouth covers mine as Cindy is bent over in an intense orgasm that has her staining her skin tight skinny jeans. Before her is a short, perverted, skinny shit, whose dick is so monstrous, that it has Vicky confessing her love for me, and me to her. I’m jetting a load into my shorts and pants, and all who witness this monstrosity are coming, or did so only moments before.

We … are in a very strange place.

I recover, as we stare into each other’s eyes. “Since when?” I ask.

“Since forever. I used the brother/sister thing as cover. I’m not very good in expressing myself, but I’ve always loved you. It was you, who got me through those years without my father. No matter how far apart we may have been. I always thought of you. Whenever I was down, I could always call you, reach out, and you were there. I just decided a few days ago, to broach the subject with you. But at the party, Beth was hanging all over you, and you both looked and seemed so happy. It took Jimmy’s courage to stand amongst us, and tell us all that he had a huge dick, and if it took this freaks admission to give me the courage. So be it.” Said Vicky, as we kissed the kiss of our lives. A kiss destined to change our lives forever.

Inside, Cindy had been kneeling before Jimmy, but stood as he began to undress her. She didn’t protest, she helped with her bra. She towered over him. He’s so short, he’s staring at her neck, and even from here, you could see her body treble. Once again, a whisper into my left ear … “Damn, nice set Cindy!” Said Vicky. “Hey, I thought you didn’t swear. Easy on the lesbian stuff, okay?” I asked in jest. “I do it just for you baby … just for you.” Replied Vicky playfully.

“Look at her shaking, the damn thing is hanging below her knees, almost bouncing against her shins, it’s so heavy, so fat, he can’t possibly be thinking … I mean, look it, the damn thing is thicker than her ankles. She’s in a trance, her eyes are locked upon it. She’s reaching down, actually having to work to elevate the damn thing.” Whispered Vicky, as I nodded along. It appeared useless. It couldn’t fit inside Cindy, she’s too young, too slim and trim.

She used both hands, stroking his massive member, towards her body. I found it odd that Jimmy didn’t speak, as the damn thing appeared to inch out farther. Jimmy took it from her grasp, and held it in his left hand, it didn’t bend, the fucking thing was raging stiff, it was gross, and beautiful all at once. He stepped backwards and sat on the couch, as Cindy came in. The damn thing is hanging so far past his hip, so fat, and threatening.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cindy is removing the last of her clothes, as Jimmy reaches down and pulls his freakishly monstrous dick aloft. It stands incredibly tall, it isn’t bending at all, and his own hands cannot come close to reaching around it.

Vicky, always the student, is in my ear. “I was researching penis size on Sunday. There are no pictures of anything close to this size anywhere. For a penis to approach ten inches, properly measured is thought to be near impossible. Yet here it is, easily over a foot, I’m just guessing, crunching the numbers on the average female femur, I use this basis since Jimmy is so small, the average length of the female femur bone, is around 17 to 18 inches. Thus, his length, at the very least, considering where the femur attaches to the hip, leaves us with 13 to 14 inches.” How does she know this? I must have left out the part where she’s studying medicine. Tops in her class. This is her ‘down time’, she will ultimately be a doctor, a really good one, and here we are, trespassing, voyeurs, witnessing a statistical miracle.

“I doubt he can enter a normal female body. He’s better off with women who are size queens, and even then, he’s outside the vast majority of their reach. You know what I like? Someone just your size. I say we leave, and explore each other for a while. We’ve waited long enough. What do you think?” Asked Vicky, as I paused, pondering, my ability to come to terms with her invitation, and with visions of Jimmy’s monstrous cock dangling in front of us, I was on information overload, and it was all fucking with my head …

“Vicky? Is that some form of elephantiasis? I know that’s probably the wrong comparison, but look at it, how can it get so big?” I asked in hushed tones, for each straining inch was remarkable, the entire package, strained credibility, who could tell this tale, and have a soul believe them.

“Well, for not knowing medicine, you’re right. It’s not elephantiasis, nor anything I’m familiar with. Elephantiasis is considered a tropical disease, usually the result of a mosquito bite. It’s caused by a blockage of the lymphatic system, which results in the accumulation of fluid called lymph in the affected area. It’s caused by a worm, a parasite. It’s treatable. Bottom line. Jimmy doesn’t have elephantiasis, he becomes erect, there is no deformation, the shape is perfect, he must urinate, so it has to function in that capacity, and I’ll assume he can ejaculate. It appears to function perfectly, it’s just … completely, perfectly … enormous. My best guess, is a genetic disorder of some kind. I’ll have to read up on it.” Replied Vicky in my ear.

Genetic disorder or not, the damn thing looks sickly huge next to Cindy’s slim body. Incredibly erotic, visually stimulating beyond belief. In addition to the instant humility, it imparts onto any man, for no man carries such a grossly huge dick as Jimmy’s, especially on such a small frame. He didn’t appear to be a dork, loser, or someone to dispel as useless anymore, he appears more likely, to be a hidden super hero, or dark sexual criminal, with his special gift, being an insanely monstrous dick.

“I think … we should see where Jimmy and Cindy end up. We’ve waited this long for each other, why not finish what we’ve started here?” I replied.

“See, there is hope for you. I agree, let’s see, let’s just see where this goes. The night is young, and my God. Jimmy … Jimmy is so hung.” Said Vicky dreamily, as I turned towards Jimmy and his gigantic cock. Cindy is bringing it to the vertical with both hands, as it soars, and towers over them both. Cindy’s nipples are straining, her expression completely awestruck. I am shaking my head in disbelief, as Vicky whispers … “Un … fucking … believable.”

To his credit, Jimmy didn’t act aggressively, nor demand anything from Cindy. He appeared to ask politely, and she, quite willingly complied. An opportunity like this isn’t rare, it’s unheard of. The odds insurmountable. Our viewing position left us an indelible, haunting vision, as his cock, already much larger than either Vicky or I had ever thought possible, appeared ready to pop.

The prelude was the rather prodigious amount of precum that leaked from the already sloppy head, it flowed down the fat hot shaft onto Cindy’s little hands, making the massive organ glisten, so sloppy, and slick. Cindy’s nipples were diamond hard, she was really into it, doubtless, she wasn’t afraid, since the damn thing couldn’t fit inside her. It was a curiosity, a mammoth one.

She knew what she wanted, as she stood before him, laying the heavy straining dick up his body. The fucking head went past his nipples, as she straddled his fat dick, and rubbed herself off over the insanely huge dick. Grinding herself along it, pushing her clit and pussy down hard along the length, the dick so long and thick, that she had plenty of meat to run over her little pussy. She did all the work, while Jimmy’s hands explored her tight firm body.

She grabbed the back of the couch with both hands, pushing herself down upon that huge fucking cock. Bringing herself off along the fat dick, her juices made for a slicker, messier ride, her thighs quivered, her moaning reached a fever pitch, her sexy little feet, her toes, opened and closed, in the throes of at least two or three orgasms. Ultimately, it was too much for Jimmy to take. Cindy knew, we all knew, she backed off his body and held the slippery shaft aloft, working it with both hands. It was clearly the largest we had seen it, unforgettable.

Vicky assumed that he could achieve orgasm, just as a normal man, but neither of us, nor a stunned Cindy, could understand the volume, which clearly matched, and exceeded his completely oversized dimensions. When that time came, it was worth the wait. The first shot, or pulse, came froth with a massive dollop, a prelude to the fireworks. Maybe he’s like this all the time, maybe he had been saving it up, or more likely, this is what it ‘normally’ does. Since without question, if I had equipment like this … I’d work that shit every day. You’d never get me outta the house.

That first shot could fill a fucking shot glass, what lay behind was earthshattering. The second shot vented straight up, a half dollar sized orb, that rocketed up nearly a foot, then landed squarely on Cindy’s little hands and forearm. While that first dollop, began it’s journey down the side of the gargantuan organ, leaving a white tasty trail, the third shot went higher still, bringing with it, a flurry of four letter words from Cindy. She loved his massive orgasm, as Vicky and I watched in stunned silence.

“God damn Jimmy! You fucking spunk monster!!! What a fucking load, it’s going everywhere. Fuck me! When does this fucking thing stop? It’s fucking unbelievable!!” Said Cindy, loud enough for all to hear.

Her skinny arms milking away on that giant horse dick, draining it, showcasing it’s enormity, then her dirty little mouth, diving in and sucking it up with audible, gross, sucking sounds, and it was everywhere. The volume of cum, like his monstrous dick was abnormal, but it did perform as a cock, albeit, a completely oversized one. Clearly a virile, healthy, functioning, grossly huge dick, whose baby batter was staining the couch, and the floor.

Cindy brought her arm to her mouth, licking, sucking, devouring Jimmy’s salty man spit, then sucked her fingers clean as Jimmy watched. As for his spent dick. It appeared to remain full hard, clearly, it was stirring, watching hot bodied Cindy lock eyes with him, as she went in, and began to straddle him for another grinding ride. As for Vicky and I, this pair, and this completely monstrous dick had lit our afterburners. We had seen enough. So much for Beth, I’ve been waiting for Victoria my entire life.

A well written Tory, checkn.
Thanks for posting it for us to enjoy