Small Packages

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aftermath

I don’t kiss and tell, what went on between Vicky and myself is our business. Remember, early on, when I chronicled that Jimmy was the butt of our jokes? There are some of us who aren’t laughing anymore.

I awoke next to Vicky in my bed, or should I say ‘our’ bed? While I’m overjoyed, I’m also troubled. My first thought was the improbably huge dick that Jimmy possessed. As I lay groggy with sleep, my tired eyes look towards the ceiling, and hanging from it, is Jimmy’s huge dick. He’s floating over me. He’s laughing, swinging it in the most taunting, and humiliating fashion, torturing me with it. I blink since I see drops of cum, or is it piss, cascading down upon me, and upon Vicky’s nude form. Her voice in my ear, telling me I don’t measure up, that ‘it’s not even close baby …’ as Jimmy’s naked form comes falling into our bed, pushing me aside, as he Vicky spreads wide, as she takes in his huge mother fucking dick, laughing at my inadequacies, as inch after inch after fat inch penetrates deeply into her willing body …

I’m breathing hard, my flailing arms and leg kicks awake Vicky, who’s come in, hands cradling my face, kissing me. It was a dream, a nasty one. So real, I wipe my face expecting to feel Jimmy’s seed upon my cheeks.

“Easy … Easy … You were having a nightmare.” Said Vicky, as she leans in, smiling at me. “That, was the best ever. I’m not kidding, or massaging your ego. It’s so much better when it’s done with love. I have to come clean … I didn’t come home to visit with my mom, or to take a ‘break’ from school. I came here for you. Come here stud, and give me some sugar.” Said Vicky, her confession, most welcome, for it made me feel so complete. Gladly. We kiss, she rolls atop of me, and that’s where I’ll leave that moment.

My father is away on business, and when we come down to make breakfast, me in a t-shirt and underwear. Victoria in one of my flannel shirts, and also in my underwear. I completely forgot about my mom, who works the nightshift at the hospital, as her car pulls into the drive, and the familiar sound as the garage door opened, I look towards Vicky, and hunch my shoulders. Oh well, my mother was going to find out sooner or later anyway … she has no words as she enters. She simply stops and stares.

I wasn’t worried of my mother’s reaction. Neither was Vicky, it just felt ‘right’.

“Morning Mrs. B. Matt and I had a wonderful night together. We’ll cook for you, what suits you this morning?” Said Vicky, beaming. My mother was more relieved than anything.

“Well … well … it’s about time. When did he ask you?” Asked my mother.

“No, it’s the other way around, the big scaredy cat couldn’t bring himself to do it. It was all on me.” Said Vicky, as I shrugged my shoulders again, and began to fish in the fridge for some eggs. My mom ate, wound down, and went to bed. She likes the night shift. As a family, we’re used to it.

It’s all about Victoria from now on. She’ll be a doctor one day. I’ll support us for now. I’ve never been more sure of anything in my entire life. It was liberating, not confining in the least. After my mother excused us to go to bed, we cleaned the kitchen, and discussed our interest in Jimmy’s coming attractions.

“Soooo … I rather like being a voyeur. I say we keep on the lookout, and take advantage of this opportunity. It’s not like anything we’ve ever seen, or will see again.” Said Vicky, as I concurred. It was hard to match the thrill of seeing Jimmy’s massive cock, and the many expressions that Cindy’s face, and body conveyed through what we had seen, as we wondered what we missed.

I mentioned Cindy’s body, since she reacted on so many nonverbal levels. How she tensed when seeing it grow and grow. How, with each passing minute, she relaxed, let herself go, and enjoyed the moment. Mostly, her straining nipples, flush face, and how pussy was literally dripping wet. We doubted she allowed him to enter, but the visual stimulation provided by such a monstrous cock, had her body reacting in ‘protection’ mode. An innate reaction to the gut-wrenching girth and length of Jimmy’s massive cock, a ‘trigger’, that was trying to prepare her body for the possibility of an incredible beyond massive penetration.

“I know what I’d like to see.” I replied, as Vicky didn’t miss a beat.

“Taylor.”

“What I wouldn’t give to see that. Creepy Jimmy, slutty Taylor. Did you see her expression that night? She didn’t blink, she loved it, I give her two days more at most.” I replied, as Vicky responded, adding … “Taylor isn’t a slut. That’s demeaning.”

“Well, you haven’t been around much of the past few years, neither have I for that matter, but I think the unofficial count, is towards fifteen sexual partners that are known of since high school. I think that qualifies. Don’t get me wrong, ‘love the Taylor’, and no, I’m not on her list of conquests. She just loves the boys, and variety.” I replied, as Vicky came to understand that Taylor knew her way around the bedroom, the backseat of a car, and that included Todd, her big dicked boyfriend, the longest running boy toy of her entire dating existence.

Vicky and I were enjoying each other so much, we lost focus on the task at hand. Keeping a very watchful eye on anyone else, whom might take up Jimmy’s offer. Later in the day, Vicky sent me home from her place around 8PM, since she had studying to do, and I was, in her words, a huge distraction. That’s how it is when you start a relationship. Near constant sex, endless banter, and neither of us was complaining. I wasn’t home long when she called.

“The Miller’s motion lights are going off like crazy. It was hilarious to see Taylor run and jump to get clear of them attempting to outrun them. She was in such a panic. I’ve got a portion on my phone. Get over here. NOW!” Said Vicky, as I uttered a quick ‘Yep’, and after ensuring Taylor couldn’t see me. I slowly crossed over to Vicky’s place. We left, in our camo, and made our way towards Jimmy’s. Being careful to not be seen, since we were certain Taylor would be constantly checking her six, to ensure she wasn’t followed.

Just as before, we made our way to our spot, but something was different. Vicky stopped me with her hand, her left index finger over her mouth, then pointed towards the window, a warning to stay quiet. Sure enough, the window on our viewing side was open by five or six inches. It wasn’t open when Cindy was taken, and tonight we could clearly hear what was being said.

An ‘exchange’ was taking place. A tit for tat. Taylor was the first one we could understand …

“That’s not what you said. You said, we could come over and lick it, suck it, fuck it, jerk it off. Stuff like that. You never said we had to undress, or expose ourselves.” Said Taylor defiantly, she wasn’t willing to expose her shapely body, or her ample firm rack to this little man, she simply wanted to see the damn thing, and from we could gather, jerk off Jimmy’s gargantuan cock.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Sorry Taylor … in this case … this is an exchange. You show me something, and I show you something. Nobody eats for free.” Said Jimmy, as Vicky and I noticed the already tremendous bulge he was packing. It was denting his worn jeans, and Taylor, she didn’t miss it. Her eyes gave away the shock, that the damn thing was already two thirds the way down his leg, and incredibly thick.

“But I ? …” Began Taylor, just as Jimmy cut her off.

“But I? … What? Thought you’d get a look at me, and leave me hanging. No reciprocation? I’m not down with that, I’m going to see your rack, or you’re out the door. You do know where it is … the door I mean … it’s right behind you.” Said Jimmy, so sure of himself, and rightly so, Taylor’s big tits are showcasing some spectacular nipples that want to pierce the fabric of her tight t-shirt, even through her bra, huge firm dents were showcased. She wants it, he knows it. Anyone could see that her cards are all exposed, she’s got nothing, she’s going to fold, and fold she did.

Desire, was shredding her argument. She came into the house of this creep for one thing, and it was straining against his pants, clearly much larger than she had seen it before. She feebly attempted to divert her gaze, to look anywhere else, but she couldn’t help herself. She was burning, churning, scheming for a way to fool him, looking for any way out, but those doors were all closing. The only door left was submission, giving in, realizing it, then acting. He didn’t have to say anything else …

Vicky and I could see Taylor gulp, as her hands found the bottom of her t-shirt. I was really getting into this, then as she pulled it over, the shirt stuck to her bra for a bit, then was quickly raised and discarded. Damn, that is really nice. I thought, as Vicky stabbed my side with her finger. “Say it.” Said Vicky. “Now that’s … a nice set.” I replied, as Vicky smiled, but Taylor? She was so frightened, wary, as she opened her mouth to speak.

“Your turn.” Said Taylor softly, but all Jimmy did was nod back and forth … NO.

“Bra too.” He said firmly, with a coolness Paul Newman would appreciate.

Her lower lip quivered, she was reaching back, then released her natural bounty. Firm, bursting, nipples that spoke volumes, her breasts heaved with each breath. From my vantage point, great side boob, and did I mention the firmness? Shit, her bra left indentations on her big ones, and they hardly sagged at all. The firmness of her large naturals was astounding.

But, the sight before her was chilling, her exposed mounds, inflated Jimmy’s pants, inside shifted a sinister growing hardness, he winced as he pushed along the surging organ, and began his taunting display. She gasped, for she could see it, the damn thing was nearing his knees, his pants so tight, the inflating organ was much bigger than she expected … much bigger, and the lower it went, the more incredible it became.

Unlike Cindy’s quick drop, he purposely teased the fuck out of her. Slowly, ever so slowly, he began to display the monstrous fucking thing. Super thick at the base, and as each delicious inch was released into the open, it’s ‘freedom’ allowed that portion to expand, it was much larger than she could imagine, she stumbled back, almost falling, her right hand at her throat under her jaw, her left hand covered her quivering tummy, of all her lovers, this one, had already eclipsed the others by a wide margin, and it wasn’t even fully exposed, her pussy must be clenching, she imagined the pain, she got it now, this creep is scary fucking huge, he can’t possibly fit, he’s too fucking big …

“God damn!” She said, as the swollen organ appeared endless. The fucking dick, near fully distended organ didn’t spring out, until he passed his knees. It sprang out towards her, finally released, flexing and churning, settling in, further it went, as it lengthened below his knee caps. It strained in need, for his desire of these many years was standing in front of him, topless, scared shitless, respectful, aroused, as his tool, hands free, began to display a vascular myriad of distended veins, gross, yet beautiful, even more alarming, as he kicked off his jeans, his hammer so completely monstrous and threatening …

“Taylor …” He called out. But she did not respond, she was in complete shock. This skinny fuck, isn’t hung, this isn’t normal, he’s not of our species, he’s something else, and something inside her was telling her to run, as her curious side fought back, as if hit with a stun gun, the electrical impulses in her brain were firing, but not connecting, she felt pain inside her body, a warning, of what could happen, of what he could do to her.

“Taylor … please take off your jeans, and come to me.” Said Jimmy, realizing how terrified she was. Fuck, his size was so great my little chatter box was dead silent. I had to tap Vicky on the arm, even then it took a second tap.

“Sorry. I was just … just looking. Jesus Matt, he wasn’t that big before. He’s so into Taylor, just imagine how long he’s waited for her, how amped up he is, and look at her … he’s turned her into a fucking zombie.” Said Vicky in a whisper, casting an incredulous gaze towards me. But what am I? Blind? He hasn’t even laid a hand on it, and it’s easily bigger than he was when he was with Cindy.

“This must be his full size.” I responded, rather a gross understatement. Indeed, a size so great, that I was on the verge of cumming, of joining Taylor, who was clearly enjoying the view, no matter how scared she might be, her desire, and need for the fucking thing was on full display. She came, her eyes fluttering closed, as Jimmy stood at the foot of his couch. His hammer wasn’t hanging straight down, it was fighting a losing battle, painfully trying to rise, but gravity prevented the tremendous, mouthwatering tool from rising. It was a physical impossibility.

“I don’t know if we know it’s full size, but this to be close. I had no idea.” Whispered Vicky, as she steadied herself by grabbing my arm. Where the hell could they go from here? He can’t possibly couple with her, not like this.

Taylor, stumbled back against the door jam, the screen door popping open for a second, then slapping closed. Startling her, bringing her around, her senses returning. Common sense, falls into place. She stutters, stammers, her left arm covers her ample bosom.

“I can’t … I can’t … never … never …” She was right, Vicky, ever so softly, under her breath, muttered ‘run’. Taylor looked down, eyes searching for her clothes, her t-shirt under her feet, her bra just a few feet to her right. Jimmy could feel her fear, palpable, she had to be calmed, pulled back, away from her justified fear.

“It’s okay. You can go. You’re always free to go.” Said Jimmy, as his mammoth tool remained ungodly huge, and incredibly scary.

Taylor heard him, it took a moment for it to settle in, she nodded, her breathing, once rapid, tortured, seemed to calm. She reached down blindly for her t-shirt, her eyes darted down, but quickly up again, to see if Jimmy had moved. She tried covering her big breasts, her nipples raging hard. She held firm, eyeing him … eyeing ‘it’. Her mouth opened as if to speak. Then closed tight, what is she thinking? Get out, do as Vicky is silently pleading you to do … run.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She quickly threw her t-shirt back on, but they couldn’t hide her arousal, in fact, I thought this look was better for her, it surely had Jimmy’s attention. He licked his lips admiring her straining breasts. Vicky, leaned into me … “Her jeans … she soaked them. I remember John. Whom said Taylor came so easy, and was always really wet.” Said Vicky pointing to Taylor, as I tried to see it for myself. Damn, even from here I can see it, she is a super soaker.

She seemed resigned, fully prepared to leave, her bra, was just in the way, a delay she didn’t dare risk by trying to retrieve it, she would leave it to him, a ‘souvenir’ of sorts. Neither Vicky nor I expected it, doubtless Jimmy probably didn’t either …

“Can I? Can I … hold it?” Asked Taylor, timidly, her arms settled in across her tummy, her inner strength apparently returning.

Jimmy, realizing how frightened she was, replied quite properly, measured …

“I’m at your disposal. I won’t force, nor ask for anything from you. I’m sorry I asked you to remove your shirt and bra. It’s just that … I’ve … I’ve waited so long to see you like that, and you’re so fucking beautiful. You’re so stacked. I jerk off to you all the time. I have been for years … and to see you, here … in my house …” Jimmy trailed off, his hanging dick was bouncing in need, a huge drop of precum had formed, and dropped to the floor in along strand. Vicky and I hadn’t seen this before, not like this, the kid was sporting every last inch of wood he could produce. It was epic.

His words, spoken with such kindness, with a child’s need to be adored, to be accepted, allowed Taylor to take a breath, we all exhaled. She approached timidly, as a wild squirrel might approach its first tasty peanut from a human being’s out stretched hand. Slowly, cautiously, she approached Jimmy’s straining, frightfully huge organ.

He stood tall. Well, as tall as he can stand, as she approached him, arms over tummy, looking down upon the most incredible of sexual sights. Taylor stands at least 5 foot 8. She looked down upon his short black unkept hair, his eyes, so needful behind his black rimmed glasses, upon his big nose, then further, upon the gargantuan tool, as more drops of precum fell at their feet. She backed up slightly, and with neither pause, nor warning, knelt in one motion at his feet.

Her head silently shook back and forth. She looked it up and down, studying the gargantuan prick, never reaching in, nor giving any sign she may attempt to hold it. Her head went back slightly as she seemed to finally notice the huge balls that were partially hidden by his incredibly fat cock.

Her hands came up to the ungodly huge dick, as Taylor, quite unintentionally teased him. She appeared to be ready to touch, and grab the massive thing, from one angle then another, but thinking better of it, retreated, as she planned her attack. “Oh yes!!!! … please, pleeeeasse.” Said Jimmy, in such need of relief, as Taylor’s trembling hands grazed against the fat, completely outsized cock. One, then the other hand grabbed it. Two handfuls, two full handfuls, her squeeze confirming that she wasn’t close to encircling the fucking thing. Her hands could’ve been joined by at least three more, as she tried to heft it upwards. Her only word … “Fuck!”

“You’re so hot. I love the way your nipples are pushing out so far.” Said Jimmy. Finally; his lifelong dream coming true. As a silent Taylor, pulled, tugged, and worked the enormous cock towards an ever-greater size. Jimmy beamed, clearly, he was so proud of it, he had every right to be. Her little hands made the horrendously huge dick, hard, and harder still.

“Are you done now?” She asked incredulously, for one had to wonder, for all it did was expand, and grow in her presence, as Jimmy’s beast, appeared a full two inches longer than we had seen it the day before. It was clearly longer and thicker. It was annoying, how Vicky’s head kept going from side to side, disbelieving the unthinkable dimensions that Jimmy’s hog had stretched and strained to achieve.

“I’ve never been so turned on in my life. I’m living my dream … I think you’re so hot. I beat my giant dick off to you all time. You make me so hard, so fucking hard.” Said Jimmy, truth has a way of coming out in moments like these, no matter how untoward it might be to admit to someone you jerk off to them all the time, but Jimmy did it twice, he had too, this was his dream girl from the neighborhood.

Taylor had calmed herself, tamed the beast, as she began to beat Jimmy’s massive dick towards her body. Like Cindy, she had to back up, for when she pointed it towards her face, to look down the impossibly thick, extremely long third leg that was Jimmy.

“It’s beautiful. I’ve never seen one so desirable. It makes me want to suck it.” Said Taylor, but it was all hope and dreams. She didn’t even attempt to engulf the thing. We could see her smile, her little laugh to herself as she held it towards her mouth, it wouldn’t fit. She had him so turned on, it looked ready to split. The skin was tight along the entire thing, with little to no give. How Jimmy held out was a miracle. But for Taylor …

Understandably, it wasn’t long until she came a second time, so came so hard she left his huge dick, to rub her hands over her jeans, to massage an intense orgasm that had me quaking, and left Vicky numb. Taylor’s entire body shook, as Jimmy proudly looked down upon her, his dangling massive dick had done this, he knew it, he loved watching.

Jimmy knew what to do. He came in close, and held his mammoth dick against her big breasts, rubbing the mammoth dick over her breasts, from one to the other, showcasing the incredible straining beast, rubbing, teasing her with it. The scene was so fucking intense. Taylor came so damn hard, as the huge, heavy, fat dick hung straining in front of her body and face.

Jimmy wasn’t overly aggressive. Taylor got it, she understood, rather belatedly, that Jimmy would do whatever she asked. He felt honored she had come here, to his home. For Vicky and I, it wasn’t possible. His fucking cock was larger than the day before. Terribly distended, so swollen it looked painful. Taylor’s heaving chest, began to calm, as she slowly stood, and pulled up her t-shirt, just inches from Jimmy’s face. The jiggle and bounce as her freed beauties hung in front of Jimmy’s bulging eyes. As she pulled in his head closer, removed his glasses, and then pushed his head between her big lush tits.

Jimmy was let loose, enjoying Taylor’s firm boobs, as Taylor looked down upon him, and as he had his way, she undid her jeans and soaked panties, dropping them to her ankles, and kicking them aside. Until she did what comes naturally, gently pushing Jimmy’s face away, and slowly dropped down to inspect, and honor Jimmy’s gargantuan dick, it began with her tongue, snaking along the hot fat dick. While her hands skillfully worked his dong, maintaining the hellish dimensions. This is Jimmy’s heaven, his head back, eyes closed, as his right-hand caressed Taylor’s hair.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She pulled back, spit, and then licked, and repeated, until his entire hammer was festooned with her spit. A worshipful, wonderful lathering, that didn’t stop there, she administered a tongue bath to Jimmy’s huge nuts. Leaving them a soggy mess. Even from here, his huge sacks were moving about, flexing, coming in tighter to his body. Taylor worked her magic. The evidence was straining mightily. Jimmy’s huge prick was fully aroused, every last fat inch was gloriously distended, towards a size that appeared to leave Taylor hypnotized, completely sexually intoxicated.

She slowly let go her prize, until the entire fucking thing lay dripping at her knees. Inspecting her handiwork, you could see her mind spinning, coming to terms with it. Jimmy? He was loopy, living the dream, the moment he had always wanted, as Taylor’s kneeling nude body administered a very impressive, respectful display, arousing Jimmy’s already mammoth organ into a size that I doubt many women could inspire. “It was you, only you, I would cum. Keep going, and cum again, and again … all over you.” Said Jimmy, as Taylor stood in front of him, her nude body, lusting for giant dick. Taking his hand, and placing his fingers inside her, whispering something in his ear, as his ungodly huge dick rubbed against her thighs, knees and shins.

“Then explore me. Go ahead, go crazy my little big man.” Said Taylor, her voice dripping with emotion, surrendering to Jimmy, and his ungodly huge dick. She did as he asked, as I too, got a view of every inch of Taylor’s fine body. As for Vicky and myself. It wasn’t hard to notice the startling difference between Jimmy’s arousal level between Cindy and Taylor.

With Taylor, Jimmy’s cock had swelled, and expanded into what had to be at least two inches longer, with an even greater, astounding thickness. I stood up taller than I dared do on the first night, since it hung so far towards the floor. Even from our vantage point, the huge head was leaking droplets of precum onto the floor.

She stood against him, rubbing that fat shaft between her legs, until she took command of him, and the moment. Pushing him back onto the couch, and taking that fucking dick into her hands, worshipping that fucking thing with words, hands, mind body and soul. She straddled him, rubbing the gargantuan tool over her stomach and body, as his huge balls lay against her pussy, the head surged far up her torso, up between her big breasts. It’s length and thickness so great, that it was no surprise, that Jimmy gave in. How he held out this long was a miracle. It shot up from the huge slit a few inches into the air, followed by another and another, falling between their bodies, as both Taylor’s and Jimmy’s hands milked that huge ass fucking dick.

So excited, and overcome, his huge tool kept spasming, though his load was clearly spent. It spasmed for at least a minute, probably more. His release, years in the making, his hot heavy load, easily the most generous Vicky and I had ever seen. Doubtless, Taylor never expected anything like this either.

Taylor stood, and as she did, the huge load leaked from her breasts and body, it had puddled under his balls, it was dripping from her chin, hair and face. As he lay back on the couch, his mammoth cock stood past his nipples, the thickness and length utterly incredible, unforgettable, as she leaned in, and like a fucking vacuum cleaner, began to suck up the huge sick mess he had made off his upper body.

With arms out at her sides. Bracing on the couch, supporting her body over his, she leaned in, and rubbed her large, firm swollen melons upon the still rigid, horrifically huge tool. I loved the view of her big hangers, as they rubbed and rolled over Jimmy’s fucking giant dick. It was the most arousing lap dance I had ever seen. I wished she were doing that to me. Vicky hit my arm once, then a second time.

“Damn boy. Down boy, down. You really like that don’t you?” Asked Vicky, as I looked back at her.

“Uummmm yeaaahhh, just a bit, we’re doing that later.” I replied pointing to the pair of lovers, as Vicky came in for a long hug. It appeared Taylor would be safe, we should go. Just as it was with Cindy, we were plugged in and beyond ready to fuck. But that’s when we heard it, but that can’t be right. Taylor must have misspoken.

“If you’re careful … I think I want to try it.” Said Taylor for a second time. Since a clearly stunned Jimmy couldn’t believe she said it the first time. Who would? Jimmy’s hung like a whale, a fucking whale, and his thickness alone is impossible to take.

“We gotta see this.” Whispered Vicky, as I replied … “Fucking hell. It’s like some strange experimental science, or medical experiment, one where the patient is going to die. Of course, we’re staying.” I replied.

The cushions of the couch were arranged as Taylor hung over the guy, she had calmed, coming to terms with her overly equipped super stud, whom had creeped her out over these many years, but had suddenly become an object of her affection and attention. She quite understandably fell under the spell of his monstrous weapon, and was spurred into action. An action I felt, was dangerous.

Suddenly, the not so little creeper, was willingly accepted, and was about to try and insert his gargantuan tool into our friend. As the pair stood, Vicky and I watched the hanging, tree limb of a dick sway, and dance. It was epic. He appeared three times longer than me, and was so fucking thick. This is sick, the girl needs to be rescued from her reckless behavior.

He lay her back on the cushions, and approached between her wide-open legs. Rubbing the head of his oversized equipment over Taylor’s pussy. With her ass at the end of the couch, it seemed her taking the head would be more than enough. But even then, would it? Could it fit at all?

Taylor came as he prodded it over her, not once, but twice. Cumming so hard, her entire body shook violently, as he rubbed it atop her body, continually rubbing, and prodding it over her pussy for many, countless minutes, finally resting the swollen flared head between her breasts, which he rubbed and squeezed together over the fucking gargantuan gross thing. As large as her breasts are, they couldn’t encircle the massive girth. I wondered how heavy the fucking thing must feel, and how erotic it was as his huge nuts rested over her pussy. The heavy fucking dick, so dangerous, so large, as it snaked over her trembling body, the weight, the length, the thickness, it could split her in half, so glistening, completely solid. So enormous, that I thought that this shouldn’t be undertaken without a doctor present, or medical team at the ready. Jimmy could murder her.

Was Taylor warmed up? Surely. Was she cock crazy enough to try this? Clearly. Both Vicky and I are on pins and needles, wondering how the fucking thing could fit at all? Her bodies response was our ultimate answer.

Taylor’s head went back, as her moaning eerily filled the air, complete with body shakes and shivers, the likes of which I had never seen. Her eyes went from excruciating pain, to rapture, and back again, as Jimmy’s fat hammer was gradually inserted. I flashed back to Vicky’s mom, and how she must have felt under the ungodly, sick size, of Jimmy’s disgusting father. I knew without doubt, that Vicky was thinking the same thing. As the squirming body of Taylor succumb to multiple, earth moving, exhausting orgasms.

Vicky and I were bolder, coming in closer than ever before, wondering how much of the fully aroused, gargantuan organ was actually entering her body. Jimmy’s hips weren’t travelling very far, or so it seemed, he was the picture of measured calm, as his mighty prick seared deeper into Taylor’s violated, upended body. Normal female bodies aren’t equipped to match, nor handle something so monstrous. The thick dick was working wonders, her moans turned to screams, to gibberish to affection.

Her legs wide, feet in the air, as the fat dick did it’s trick again and again. Taylor must love size, and she was getting all she could handle … and more, much more.

“I love it … love it … give me that huge fucking dick Jimmy … try to put in more of it, more, more … more.” Said Taylor, as Jimmy moved forward, and Taylor gave in to the most horrendously endowed monster cock that had me cumming in my pants a second time, unable to control my own excitement, as Vicky pulled me, guiding me to the front of house, so we could better witness how much of that solid, distended, painfully erect tool Taylor could handle.

What became of our desire to remain hidden? So overcome with our own desires, we were risking being discovered, just so we could better view the impossible coupling? Damn right. This had to be properly witnessed.

It seemed Jimmy met his limit, her constantly quivering body, reeked of complete, ultimate rapture. His monstrously fat dick, had netted maybe six or seven inches inside her, not even half. Yet she lay back, so vulnerable, helpless to what is happening to her. Her head would come up, looking down at the huge insertion, how it must feel … and the sight, of so much dick waiting outside her body. The self-control he displayed. This was his lifelong lust, and yet he’s savoring it with the care, and attention of someone much older, with a maturity, and understanding, that exceeded his eighteen-year-old mind, carefully thrusting, knowing full well he could hurt her … badly, if he wasn’t careful.

‘Little’ Jimmy delivered the goods alright. The satisfaction he must have felt, as Taylor surrendered to him, and for Vicky and I. The unimaginable size he attained, when he pulled free that fucking thing, and masturbated his second load over her destroyed, tortured body, she had done the impossible, accepting roughly six to seven inches of his beyond enormous dick. Rope after rope of cum jetted forth. Jimmy, never one to say very much, appeared exhausted as he pulled his weapon from base to monstrous tip, milking the fucking thing with both hands.

Taylor lay back, breasts heaving from the heavy beating she had absorbed. Vicky and I, once hunkered down, had brazening come to the front windows, and stared at the incredible sight before us, we gather our senses, and carefully made our way out to the road, but it was me who stopped us. I detected movement, and under the cover of a welcome wind, and moon less night, made careful haste into the woods, as a solitary figure approached. Large, wide at the shoulders … it can’t be? Mitch????

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CAUTION: TO MY READERS, MOSLTY TO THOSE EASILY OFFENDED, THIS STORY GOES GAY HERE, BUT WE’LL RETURN TO OUR 'NORMAL' PROGRAMMING AFTER THIS CHAPTER.

Double Duty

It was Mitch alright. Just as Vicky had predicted. We were all torqued up, ready to lay into each other, but now. How could we leave? We were blocked. Not only were we caught in the middle. We had to hide, and quickly, and see what would happen. Mitch froze. Had he seen us? No, that wasn’t it. Maybe Mitch heard something from behind, since he seemed preoccupied with something behind him.

But even from where he was, he could hear the moaning, the small screams, as Jimmy laid that fucking monster into Taylor a second time. Vicky and I were unable to witness this second coupling, the audio portion was surreal, and sinfully eerie as it wafted through the trees.

Mitch came in closer. Thankfully, he never saw us. But he had to come in, the sounds of Taylor being taken wound through the trees, into the night air, and it had drawn him to stand outside the front windows of the house. His outline clear as day, as he watched, surely stunned, intimidated, as Jimmy’s mammoth cock ripped Taylor completely apart.

It was over an hour later. Mitch had stood outside watching most of it, as Taylor was taken by the likes of Little Jimmy, whose beyond massive tool tore her wide open, leaving her a blathering wasted mess. He had to wait further, as we did, for it took time for Taylor to gather herself to leave. We couldn’t hear, but we saw it, as she leaned in and kissed Jimmy at the front screen door, and not for a short time, but for at least a half minute.

“She’ll be back.” Whispered Vicky, as I nodded in silence. Not wanting to alert Mitch, nor Taylor to our presence. Mitch had previously retreated further to the right of the house into the woods, as a staggering, cock sore Taylor, ambled down steps, and onto the road as if inebriated. She would pause as she came from under the forest canopy, and bend over, rubbing her stomach. As Mitch, with the coast cleared, began his timid approach up to Jimmy’s home. Constantly looking back over his shoulders.

He eventually stood outside, roughly ten feet off the wood deck. What was he thinking? Big mistake coming here? Revealing to someone in our neighborhood of his true leanings. Maybe he was bi, or was he? As Vicky had always thought, a man who couldn’t come to terms with the fact that he was gay. The stigma attached, having shamed himself into living a sexual lie that wasn’t his calling.

His steps must have been heavier, more noticeable, since Jimmy clearly heard Mitch’s steps upon the wood porch. Jimmy looked out through the tattered screen door, as Mitch hovered outside. We didn’t dare move until Mitch had entered, and even then, I wasn’t sure I wanted to see it. Vicky on the other hand, wanted to see what she had suspected, and known for some time. Mitch had a taste for dick, and it was a taste he was born with. A longing so strong, that his desires brought him here, to the most well-endowed man he doubtless had ever seen.

Mitch entered, as we made our way back. This is turning into a double feature, all, free of charge. We arrived in time to hear this exchange …

“I didn’t ask you to come here. I asked ‘the women’. I’m not into men.” Said Jimmy, as Mitch was clearly put off, since he put his reputation at risk over his yearning, and lusting over a true monster cock. His sexual preference were men, well-endowed men.

“You think it was easy for me to come over here? I’m outed now. I enjoy big ones, really big ones. I’m not into men, so much as their dicks. … I’ll pay you. Whatever you want. I just want to see it … maybe watch you jerk it off. I just love the huge ones, the long, and fat ones. The bigger, the better … I always have.” Said Mitch, as Jimmy huge swollen hammer had given Taylor the business just minutes before. It was still significantly swollen inside his pants, the bulging prick so easily seen, and grossly huge, and it was apparent, that Mitch wasn’t going to volunteer that he had seen it from outside.

Even though he had just been with Taylor, and orgasmed at least three times, it left us wondering if he had enough left in the tank.

“I got money, name your price.” Said Mitch, as Jimmy didn’t appear into it. But as he stood there, Vicky leaned in, tapping my arm … “Look … it’s moving. Jimmy likes it, he likes what Mitch is saying.” Whispered Vicky, and she was right. Mitch saw it too, he didn’t have any idea how Jimmy would respond to a man. Neither did we.

“Show me … Please show me.” Pleaded Mitch, as Jimmy granted his request. It must be the ‘wanting’, the need, the submissive nature of Mitch’s clear desire to see Jimmy’s mammoth dick. It turned Jimmy on, he knew, as we did, that he completely owned Mitch. A man gone completely submissive, over his longing for a monstrous cock.

With one motion, Jimmy’s pants were at his ankles, his huge hammer completely exposed. Mitch saw the damn thing in the flesh, up close, and all too personal. It didn’t matter that Jimmy had just been with Taylor, and cum at least twice. His fucking gargantuan dick, was damp, and slick, and it already hung down between his skinny legs just short of his knees, as it continued to twist and swell, the huge head reaching lower and lower. It didn’t simply grow. It surged, doubtless, Mitch never expected it to be this size, nor that it could grow so quickly, and become so fat.

Unlike any cock Mitch has ever seen, Jimmy’s ego soared into overdrive, as his pride and joy swelled with each passing inch. Mitch was standing before a cock god. His own cock which must have been raging hard earlier, as he witnessed Taylor being split in half, became painfully hard, as he adjusted himself.

“Fucking hell …” Muttered Mitch, as the head of Jimmy’s gargantuan prick easily reached his knees, and even then, it continued to expand, filling out towards an unbelievable mass. A five foot nothing, had a completely monstrous dick. So long, so fat, so heavy, that Mitch barely touched himself and quickly came. The oyster in his pants spread quickly as he massaged his dick feverishly. Jimmy’s hammer was more cock, more massive than could be understood, nor be comprehended.

I love women, but Jimmy’s hammer had me hard, it had Vicky wet, and it clearly had Mitch’s complete awe and respect.

“Please pull yours out. I would like to see it.” Said Jimmy calmly, respectfully, as he picked up his ungodly huge dick, and began to stroke the fucking thing towards Mitch’s stunned face.

“It’s okay … I know you’re not as big. How could you be? There’s only one this huge, and it’s mine. You can see it can’t you. How thick it is … how long … how it makes an average, big, huge, or extremely well-endowed man look so small, and it will make yours look small. Barely a fraction of this, but don’t worry. It’s our secret. Show me your cock, come on, don’t be shy. I’ve never seen another man hard before.” Said Jimmy, as Vicky clutched me hard.

“Jesus our savior … look at the difference. That’s incredible!” Whispered Vicky, as Mitch dropped his pants, and yes, Mitch had a big one, I’m guessing here, but easily 7 inches, and thick. Yet, it was nothing compared to the colossal mass, that Jimmy held aloft. Nothing at all.

“I can’t believe it either. Mitch isn’t half as long, and he’s got the biggest cock I’ve ever seen outside of Jimmy. I doubt that he’s seen any bigger himself. Mitch is big enough to do porn. Look at his face, how shocked he is … he’s pulling on his cock, trying to make it grow. But he can’t make it anywhere near the size Jimmy is packing.” I whispered back. This was all the confirmation we required. Jimmy was on another planet of size. He had no competition.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mitch’s larger body, so muscular, so fit. He’s roughly six foot two, two hundred forty pounds. Yet this little, skinny, awkward dwarf, has destroyed him. Jimmy let loose his huge hammer as Mitch looks on. Dumbfounded, as Vicky and I have been doing. How completely outsized, and abnormal Jimmy’s huge dick could become, and how much Mitch is foaming at the mouth, lusting for the swollen, delicious huge cock candy that hangs from someone not half his weight, or body size. Jimmy is a dwarf next to Mitch, but Mitch? And his big cock? Are nowhere near the league of pure epic dick that Jimmy enjoys.

From here, we could see the first drop of precum form on Jimmy’s magic wand.

“Come to me if you like. Kneel, and tug on my huge dick. Meet the monster, pull it, tug it, suck it.” Said Jimmy, so sure, so confident, and he had every reason to believe it, as Mitch dutifully accepted Jimmy’s request, and knelt down at Jimmy’s feet, grasping the fat hot dick in both his large hands, his eyes wide, as he took in the monstrous organ, and how his hands, even his own large hands, could not reach around the supremely huge stud’s gargantuan swollen tool.

It called out to him, and he delivered, as his mouth opened wide, as he too, had to scooch back, just as Cindy and Taylor had done, since he had never held, nor attempted to suck such an enormous offering as this.

Vicky and I watched as Mitch’s mouth strained, and accepted the head of Jimmy’s mammoth pole. So long, so distended, that Mitch’s ‘man’ hands brought forth a tremendous erection. Clearly, Jimmy liked being the dominate male, and he liked head. No woman we had seen had been able to take him into their mouths, or even attempt it. Of course, he had limited experience in these matters, but even so, this was Jimmy’s first, and he announced it …

“You’re the first one … to take my dick in their mouth … damn … I like that suction, suck it Mitch, suck it real good.” Said Jimmy, his abused dick reached out to another incredible erection in the last couple of hours. And Mitch did suck it good. Well, as good as could be expected. Jimmy’s hammer reached out every bit as hard as it was with Taylor. Vicky leaned into my ear … “Fuck me … I think Jimmy’s really liking it, just as much as he was with Taylor … look at how thick it’s getting, he’s easily every bit the size he was with Taylor.” Whispered Vicky, as I silently nodded along. I was completely mesmerized, since Jimmy appeared just as ridiculously huge with Mitch, as he had with the girls. Even big bodied Mitch, couldn’t begin to downsize Jimmy’s mammoth organ. Jimmy’s huge hammer strained bigger than ever, leaving my heart pounding harder and harder.

Mitch couldn’t take but the head and enough of the shaft for us to see it expand his throat. He would pull off, leaving long trails of spit, gasping for air, then diving in, savoring the visual, as he looked down the endless mammoth dick, that did indeed expand towards a choking, rip for the kill enormity, that should make Jimmy’s heart seize.

Mitch’s big hands worked the entire length, sucking, tugging, lashing the grossly oversized prick towards a thickness that forced Mitch to pull free. Coughing, gasping for air, the veins rippled along the entire fucking insanely huge prick. Man nor woman, didn’t seem to matter to Jimmy, his dick was every bit as big with Mitch, as it was with Taylor.

Mitch worked that fucking massive thing for an eternity. Worshiping the gargantuan dick, lavishing it’s owner with heartfelt praise, and lashing that fucking thing into a solid mass of unspeakable dimensions. Mitch and Taylor had one thing in common. They brought forth the most sturdy, mouthwatering spectacle either Vicky and I could believe. Mitch’s big cock let loose a load, completely untouched at Jimmy’s feet, as he worked that huge fucker, his hands pulling so hard, Jimmy’s entire body swayed back and forth, for it took a man, to know how a man likes to be held, as Mitch’s hands brought forth Jimmy’s beyond mammoth dick soaring into new heights. Jimmy likes it, he likes it a lot.

“That’s a good boy. Suck it. Suck it reeeeeaaalll good. I’ve got the biggest dick, the longest, the fattest, you love it don’t you? Every swollen fat inch.” Said Jimmy, so patronizing, with such complete understanding of how deeply Mitch was under his control. It seemed to spur him on, his dick wasn’t like it was earlier, it was at its pinnacle, he clearly got off on being the biggest, on his unspoken dominance, how the much larger man willingly submitted to him. Became his unwilling bitch. How the tables have turned, who’s in control now ‘little man’. Jimmy looked down upon Mitch, as Mitch and countless others had done to him. Anyone could see it, you could easily read it from Jimmy’s expressions.

I can’t imagine how Mitch feels, as he works that fucking thing over. His own large cock is nothing compared to Jimmy’s staggering mammoth straining monster. He surely knows he’ll never find one even half as large. Mitch doesn’t mince words. He tells Jimmy, and his unknown voyeurs just how much he loves the sickly huge dick. It borders on embarrassment, but give Mitch credit, he knows what he likes, what he loves, and he wasn’t kidding … he fucking loves giant dick, as Jimmy’s first time with a man is about to come to a rousing finish.

Mitch felt the telltale signs of an impending explosion of cum. In seconds, he would succumb to a drenching, the likes of which he had never experienced before, as Jimmy’s tool let loose a torrent of hot, salty man batter, that cascaded from the over half inch long slit on the flared raging head directly into Mitch’s stunned face.

I doubt Mitch had never seen such a massive explosion of baby batter, nor experienced the thrill of such a gargantuan dick letting loose so powerfully. Flexing, inflating towards a full, horrific size, the hefty beast lathered his face, as his mouth covered the spurting head, each blast, hitting the back of his throat, as I ventured a guess, that Mitch swallowed more cum in this session as he had done in a month with his boyfriend.

Vicky hadn’t said much, neither had I. It was a disturbing first for us. Witnessing a man tend to Jimmy. I had never seen man on man before, but I hazard to say I understood it. Jimmy’s huge dick was hypnotic. I mean, why not? Especially with Jimmy’s massive tool. Even more telling, was how stunned Vicky and I were by how quickly Jimmy had recovered from Taylor, then entertained Mitch’s dalliance with his grossly huge dick. Achieving a size that rivaled that of his encounter with Taylor, his lifelong lust. His recovery, all the more incredible due to his gross size.

We lingered, as Mitch collected himself. Just as Taylor had done, gathering Jimmy’s leavings, and taking them in. He knelt before Jimmy, his astonished gaze, as Jimmy’s gargantuan dick didn’t retreat, it hung menacingly, defying all odds, it’s head glistening, leaking cum, precum, as Mitch continued to visually lust after the grossly huge prick. He looked up to Jimmy, seeking his approval. Jimmy nodded, proudly brandishing his gargantuan dick, crossing his arms. As Mitch’s hands reached out to it, pulling, prodding, inspecting the incredible heft. Once again, with both hands, he slowly stroked the giant dick. Leaving Vicky and I wondering how Jimmy’s monstrously huge dick could remain at the ready.

“I can go again. Go ahead, I want you too … suck that huge fucker.” Said Jimmy, more a command, than an offer, looking down upon Mitch, whom gladly accepted this ultimate challenge, a second chance, as his continued prodding of Jimmy’s mammoth hog, produced yet another straining eye-popping erection. Mitch didn’t speak, he silently, obediently, began to worship that motherfuckers huge dick. Enjoying his new ‘toy’, as I readjusted myself, for I was getting hard yet again …

“We should go.” Whispered Vicky, as I looked towards her, and answered by quietly leading the way through the maze of Jimmy’s front yard, leaving Jimmy to his new submissive partner, and down the drive, to my house, and to my room. Where we both began to tear into each other …

I don’t kiss and tell with my girl, but I will mention ‘the thing’ we tried that Taylor had done with Jimmy. Where Taylor hung her big hangers over Jimmy’s mammoth fat dick, and rubbed them side to side, and up and down, and over the huge swollen prick. Batting, sliding, and resting her big knockers along the solid, massive dick. But I didn’t have the near the cock, nor Vicky the breasts to pull it off. Her laughing head fell into mine at our epic fail. It was fun to try, but neither of us were equipped nearly well enough to pull it off.

Damn, I love this woman. And for the life of me, I admit my newfound lusting over a huge dick. The biggest, most mouthwatering massive cock I have, or will ever, see.

suckmachine

Admired Member
Media
She pulled back, spit, and then licked, and repeated, until his entire hammer was festooned with her spit. A worshipful, wonderful lathering, that didn’t stop there, she administered a tongue bath to Jimmy’s huge nuts. Leaving them a soggy mess. Even from here, his huge sacks were moving about, flexing, coming in tighter to his body. Taylor worked her magic. The evidence was straining mightily. Jimmy’s huge prick was fully aroused, every last fat inch was gloriously distended, towards a size that appeared to leave Taylor hypnotized, completely sexually intoxicated.

She slowly let go her prize, until the entire fucking thing lay dripping at her knees. Inspecting her handiwork, you could see her mind spinning, coming to terms with it. Jimmy? He was loopy, living the dream, the moment he had always wanted, as Taylor’s kneeling nude body administered a very impressive, respectful display, arousing Jimmy’s already mammoth organ into a size that I doubt many women could inspire. “It was you, only you, I would cum. Keep going, and cum again, and again … all over you.” Said Jimmy, as Taylor stood in front of him, her nude body, lusting for giant dick. Taking his hand, and placing his fingers inside her, whispering something in his ear, as his ungodly huge dick rubbed against her thighs, knees and shins.

“Then explore me. Go ahead, go crazy my little big man.” Said Taylor, her voice dripping with emotion, surrendering to Jimmy, and his ungodly huge dick. She did as he asked, as I too, got a view of every inch of Taylor’s fine body. As for Vicky and myself. It wasn’t hard to notice the startling difference between Jimmy’s arousal level between Cindy and Taylor.

With Taylor, Jimmy’s cock had swelled, and expanded into what had to be at least two inches longer, with an even greater, astounding thickness. I stood up taller than I dared do on the first night, since it hung so far towards the floor. Even from our vantage point, the huge head was leaking droplets of precum onto the floor.

She stood against him, rubbing that fat shaft between her legs, until she took command of him, and the moment. Pushing him back onto the couch, and taking that fucking dick into her hands, worshipping that fucking thing with words, hands, mind body and soul. She straddled him, rubbing the gargantuan tool over her stomach and body, as his huge balls lay against her pussy, the head surged far up her torso, up between her big breasts. It’s length and thickness so great, that it was no surprise, that Jimmy gave in. How he held out this long was a miracle. It shot up from the huge slit a few inches into the air, followed by another and another, falling between their bodies, as both Taylor’s and Jimmy’s hands milked that huge ass fucking dick.

So excited, and overcome, his huge tool kept spasming, though his load was clearly spent. It spasmed for at least a minute, probably more. His release, years in the making, his hot heavy load, easily the most generous Vicky and I had ever seen. Doubtless, Taylor never expected anything like this either.

Taylor stood, and as she did, the huge load leaked from her breasts and body, it had puddled under his balls, it was dripping from her chin, hair and face. As he lay back on the couch, his mammoth cock stood past his nipples, the thickness and length utterly incredible, unforgettable, as she leaned in, and like a fucking vacuum cleaner, began to suck up the huge sick mess he had made off his upper body.

With arms out at her sides. Bracing on the couch, supporting her body over his, she leaned in, and rubbed her large, firm swollen melons upon the still rigid, horrifically huge tool. I loved the view of her big hangers, as they rubbed and rolled over Jimmy’s fucking giant dick. It was the most arousing lap dance I had ever seen. I wished she were doing that to me. Vicky hit my arm once, then a second time.

“Damn boy. Down boy, down. You really like that don’t you?” Asked Vicky, as I looked back at her.

“Uummmm yeaaahhh, just a bit, we’re doing that later.” I replied pointing to the pair of lovers, as Vicky came in for a long hug. It appeared Taylor would be safe, we should go. Just as it was with Cindy, we were plugged in and beyond ready to fuck. But that’s when we heard it, but that can’t be right. Taylor must have misspoken.

“If you’re careful … I think I want to try it.” Said Taylor for a second time. Since a clearly stunned Jimmy couldn’t believe she said it the first time. Who would? Jimmy’s hung like a whale, a fucking whale, and his thickness alone is impossible to take.

“We gotta see this.” Whispered Vicky, as I replied … “Fucking hell. It’s like some strange experimental science, or medical experiment, one where the patient is going to die. Of course, we’re staying.” I replied.

The cushions of the couch were arranged as Taylor hung over the guy, she had calmed, coming to terms with her overly equipped super stud, whom had creeped her out over these many years, but had suddenly become an object of her affection and attention. She quite understandably fell under the spell of his monstrous weapon, and was spurred into action. An action I felt, was dangerous.

Suddenly, the not so little creeper, was willingly accepted, and was about to try and insert his gargantuan tool into our friend. As the pair stood, Vicky and I watched the hanging, tree limb of a dick sway, and dance. It was epic. He appeared three times longer than me, and was so fucking thick. This is sick, the girl needs to be rescued from her reckless behavior.

He lay her back on the cushions, and approached between her wide-open legs. Rubbing the head of his oversized equipment over Taylor’s pussy. With her ass at the end of the couch, it seemed her taking the head would be more than enough. But even then, would it? Could it fit at all?

Taylor came as he prodded it over her, not once, but twice. Cumming so hard, her entire body shook violently, as he rubbed it atop her body, continually rubbing, and prodding it over her pussy for many, countless minutes, finally resting the swollen flared head between her breasts, which he rubbed and squeezed together over the fucking gargantuan gross thing. As large as her breasts are, they couldn’t encircle the massive girth. I wondered how heavy the fucking thing must feel, and how erotic it was as his huge nuts rested over her pussy. The heavy fucking dick, so dangerous, so large, as it snaked over her trembling body, the weight, the length, the thickness, it could split her in half, so glistening, completely solid. So enormous, that I thought that this shouldn’t be undertaken without a doctor present, or medical team at the ready. Jimmy could murder her.

Was Taylor warmed up? Surely. Was she cock crazy enough to try this? Clearly. Both Vicky and I are on pins and needles, wondering how the fucking thing could fit at all? Her bodies response was our ultimate answer.

Taylor’s head went back, as her moaning eerily filled the air, complete with body shakes and shivers, the likes of which I had never seen. Her eyes went from excruciating pain, to rapture, and back again, as Jimmy’s fat hammer was gradually inserted. I flashed back to Vicky’s mom, and how she must have felt under the ungodly, sick size, of Jimmy’s disgusting father. I knew without doubt, that Vicky was thinking the same thing. As the squirming body of Taylor succumb to multiple, earth moving, exhausting orgasms.

Vicky and I were bolder, coming in closer than ever before, wondering how much of the fully aroused, gargantuan organ was actually entering her body. Jimmy’s hips weren’t travelling very far, or so it seemed, he was the picture of measured calm, as his mighty prick seared deeper into Taylor’s violated, upended body. Normal female bodies aren’t equipped to match, nor handle something so monstrous. The thick dick was working wonders, her moans turned to screams, to gibberish to affection.

Her legs wide, feet in the air, as the fat dick did it’s trick again and again. Taylor must love size, and she was getting all she could handle … and more, much more.

“I love it … love it … give me that huge fucking dick Jimmy … try to put in more of it, more, more … more.” Said Taylor, as Jimmy moved forward, and Taylor gave in to the most horrendously endowed monster cock that had me cumming in my pants a second time, unable to control my own excitement, as Vicky pulled me, guiding me to the front of house, so we could better witness how much of that solid, distended, painfully erect tool Taylor could handle.

What became of our desire to remain hidden? So overcome with our own desires, we were risking being discovered, just so we could better view the impossible coupling? Damn right. This had to be properly witnessed.

It seemed Jimmy met his limit, her constantly quivering body, reeked of complete, ultimate rapture. His monstrously fat dick, had netted maybe six or seven inches inside her, not even half. Yet she lay back, so vulnerable, helpless to what is happening to her. Her head would come up, looking down at the huge insertion, how it must feel … and the sight, of so much dick waiting outside her body. The self-control he displayed. This was his lifelong lust, and yet he’s savoring it with the care, and attention of someone much older, with a maturity, and understanding, that exceeded his eighteen-year-old mind, carefully thrusting, knowing full well he could hurt her … badly, if he wasn’t careful.

‘Little’ Jimmy delivered the goods alright. The satisfaction he must have felt, as Taylor surrendered to him, and for Vicky and I. The unimaginable size he attained, when he pulled free that fucking thing, and masturbated his second load over her destroyed, tortured body, she had done the impossible, accepting roughly six to seven inches of his beyond enormous dick. Rope after rope of cum jetted forth. Jimmy, never one to say very much, appeared exhausted as he pulled his weapon from base to monstrous tip, milking the fucking thing with both hands.

Taylor lay back, breasts heaving from the heavy beating she had absorbed. Vicky and I, once hunkered down, had brazening come to the front windows, and stared at the incredible sight before us, we gather our senses, and carefully made our way out to the road, but it was me who stopped us. I detected movement, and under the cover of a welcome wind, and moon less night, made careful haste into the woods, as a solitary figure approached. Large, wide at the shoulders … it can’t be? Mitch????

WOW CHECKIN, u have done it again!! Fantastic story, so well written...I'm very excited and I can't wait for more. JImmy is my new
hero....U have me so excited!! ...

Reactions: checkin

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Missed Opportunities

Vicky and I were enjoying each other so much, that we missed some completely obvious encounters. I came upon some of them during a quick search through my father’s security camera footage of the street in front of our home.

This next ‘event’ happened during the second week after Jimmy’s reveal at the party. This is one of those that we missed. It started with Jessie. A total handful, who can be quite the bitch. She was at the afore mentioned party. She made fun of Jimmy that night, as did many of those attending, but Jessie was different, she always did this to Jimmy, and soon, she would live to regret it.

Her car was one of those captured on our street side camera. She didn’t go alone. She took a girlfriend. They appeared interested, they came on to Jimmy, so understandably, he let them in. He showed them his monstrous organ, as they soon fawned over him, but they didn’t come to worship his big dick. Whilst he stood nude, bringing his massive cock to a stupendous, blood curdling erection, easily sporting the most massive circus freak dick they would ever see. He was given the nastiest unexpected surprise.

Jessie and her friend Amber laid into the short overly endowed monster. They taunted, teased, and burned his soul in their thoughtless, needless put downs. His massive dick shrank, his ego deflated. He wasn’t expecting this, it’s like nothing changed, his huge cock didn’t protect, nor intimidate them, it didn’t seem to interest them in the least. In their eyes, it made him an even bigger laughing stock. He had been hurt his entire life, this isn’t supposed to happen, not this way. The giggling pair, laid into him, their parting shots just as horrid and soulless, as any he had ever endured.

Jessie’s car roared from his driveway, the little bitches left him with the sound of their laughter, and a cloud of slowly settling dust. His now flaccid cock stood wanting, he never hurt them, not once. Jimmy didn’t deserve this. He felt bad for having jerked off to Jessie so many times, she wasn’t deserving of his prior secret lusting.

Jessie’s acting out could be expected. Her parents aren’t exactly quiet people. They fight constantly, probably due to their early marriage. Jessie’s mother, Angie, was pregnant at 16, a mother and wife at 17. As far as is known, Angie never played the field, and had two more children. Almost everyone wondered why Angie and Frank were still together. Must be for the kids.

As for Frank, her husband, he’s big guy. Not prone to being friendly, or outgoing. Some years ago, he nearly hit Jimmy when backing out of their driveway. Frank didn’t check the street, not uncommon on a dead-end street like ours, but what happened next, in hind sight, was not Frank’s best moment, when, after narrowly missing Jimmy, he came out of the car, and blasted Jimmy with a very unnecessary verbal assault. Frank wasn’t looking when he backed up, and Jimmy had stopped short so Frank wouldn’t hit him. I saw this near miss from inside my home that morning, and I felt for Jimmy as Frank laid into him, calling Jimmy … “A slimy little shit, fucking retard, watch what you’re doing you fucking freak!” Neither the tone, nor demeanor expected from an adult.

Every street has the MILF. Angie is that MILF, a dream MILF. She may have had three kids, but she’s got it going on all the right places. She’s fit, not yet 40, and part of her workout routine takes her to the turnaround portion of our street, where Jimmy’s driveway begins, and where Jimmy would ultimately lay down the seeds of his revenge.

I’m not immune. I jerked off to Angie many times, doubtless many young men on our street found her hot as hell, Jimmy was no exception. If she liked them big, Jimmy would be in like flint. It was like fishing with dynamite. His fuse, so long and thick, that it either would be very easy, or over before it started.

The details of their initial meeting are scant, but here’s how I heard it. Angie jogged to the end of the street towards the turnaround as she would usually do, she noticed Jimmy walking down his gravel drive, and Angie felt like turning away early. Avoiding the awkward young adult at the end of the street. She didn’t though, and as she approached, she knew he was eighteen, since he had graduated with Jessie’s sister whom was his age. But he didn’t appear to be 18. He looked like he belonged in junior high. He wasn’t threatening, nor gross, just a harmless, geeky, little kid.

The timing was perfect, he appeared at the end of his driveway from under the forest canopy, just as she hit the area where she would turn around. She didn’t want to be rude, nor dismissive, she knew the creepy little guy was the butt of many jokes, and that his mother was a complete head case.

So, she paused and said ‘hello’. I’m guessing it was moving, or simply so large, she couldn’t avoid the obvious. For under his shorts snaked an insanely huge dick. One for the record books. Maybe she thought the little guy had stuffed something in there, or had a ‘condition’ of some kind. For it couldn’t be what she thought it was. No one, anywhere, could be packing anything like that.

It must have been the complete disbelief as it reached further down, much further, fatter and longer than she could understand. Her face gave her away, and for the life of her, she couldn’t stop looking. The thickness? It was so thick, and the length? It was already teasing his knee caps. It was eerie, how he silently stood there, and let the damn thing cascade further down along his leg. Maybe it’s a prank? Some elaborate hoax. Angie was skeptical, yet curious, as her eyes squinted to focus on the ungodly huge prick.

Maybe it would turn her off, but it was so perfect, so good looking, so utterly monstrous, and ultimately enticing. Jimmy was so sure of himself, that he stood silently by, urging his massive dick to grow and grow. He knew exactly what he was doing. He had cast his line, and sunk his bait deep within Angie’s conscious mind. Would she accept his obvious offer?

Within minutes. Angie had followed Jimmy into his home, and he took her, just as he took the others, in his living room, on that well-worn couch. She was twisting and turning on Jimmy’s birth girth dick for almost 20 minutes, cumming gallons, before he lifted off, and jetted a massive load into her supremely stretched pussy.

To Angie, it was always there, a lusting, a want, a scratch she couldn’t itch. Funny what a completely massive dick can do, even from a creepy, quiet little shit like Jimmy. Magically, mystically, Jimmy was every inch the man she had always wanted.

Never mind he stood barely five feet tall. Nor wasn’t attractive in build nor stature. He stood tall where it counted. His gargantuan tool left Angie a needy mess. Angie loved that solid huge dick. All she could handle was a small portion, but it was only the beginning of a budding affair, one centered on dick. Long, fat, monstrous dick.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While still recovering from the pounding of her life, she couldn’t stop herself from enjoying a second helping. As the little man drove home nearly a third of his mighty tool deeply, so deeply, with a stretch a seasoned woman like her could appreciate, and she thought her husband was hung. That was before, she knows better now, and forever, as the fat dick sears into her, father, fatter, hotter, deeper, every nerve in her body in utter, complete overdrive. Light’s dance in front of her closed eyes as she orgasms again and again.

The emptiness … as the massive dick leaves her body, the cool breeze that enters where it once ripped and tore through her, and the incredible load that spurts with such force and volume, as Jimmy lays his load atop her hard MILF body.

Angie had developed a strange puppy love for this little man. She even purchased him a phone and gave him some spending money. It was all about the dick, the endless pile driving weapon that was many times the size of her puny husband. Hung? Her husband couldn’t come within a fraction of what Jimmy had placed inside her. And that’s what could fit, and even after a few weeks, she struggled to accommodate even half. It was the thrill, the size, the fear. Jimmy could rip her apart, and he did. Jessie’s mom got every bit she could handle. Jessie underestimated Jimmy’s reach; she had picked on the wrong guy one too many times.

Angie’s rapture on the end of Jimmy’s massive prick left her wanting more. A need she would explore to its fullest. She found herself doing annoying little things, like tapping her fingers upon any surface, how cloudy her mind had become, she couldn’t stop thinking about it. Her laugh, and little muffled giggles as her husband delivered his puny cock into her, how he talked of his ‘big one’ as he laid his now minuscule cock into her.

Angie played along, but all she wanted was just a stone throws away, and many times larger than her husband. She stopped cumming with her husband. It was all pretend, a pretext, downright boring, and embarrassing. She was addicted to the gushing, body churning, mind altering orgasms her new lovers’ mammoth tool could deliver. Only one stretch would suffice, she barely felt her husband anymore, and she wondered … ‘Doesn’t he feel the difference? Can’t he ‘read’ me? That I’m not into it anymore?’.

The wicked part of Angie loved the delicious, devious feelings she had when she cheated on her husband. It only fueled her desire for divorce, and a double-digit dick would do the trick, but her family? Her kids? She couldn’t knowingly do this to them, it was out of bounds, outside her moral compass. Jimmy knew it, so he had to wreak whatever havoc he could, by … ‘accident’.

It was Jimmy’s purpose, to lead Jessie’s mother Angie into a place where his giant cock took over, where she would become reckless. Jimmy had realized that ‘time’, at least for Angie, stood still when she was with him. It wasn’t an act when she would ask the time when she was with him. She completely lost track of it, losing herself in huge cock, a seductive, monstrous ‘mistress’, bigger than any dildo, bigger than she had ever imagined possible.

Her love life had always been quick. It was what she was used to, but with Jimmy? Jimmy shredded her, ripped her into a ‘new woman’. He could go for over an hour, and drag out each minute and moment. His youth allowed his huge tool to recover, and go on, and in the end, his mammoth cock had done its damage both physically, and mentally. Jimmy had laid his seeds well. Her period of adjustment was over, she could take over half his gargantuan hog. Ruined. Completely, utterly useless to any other man. Jimmy placed in so much meat, she sometimes couldn’t couple with him for days afterwards. He figuratively, literally, ripped that shit up. She never knew it could feel this good, so deliciously evil. Her forbidden little affair was consuming her. Her ‘bad girl’ had taken over.

Jessie never knew, nor did the other kids. Her husband was clueless. Jimmy had convinced Angie that her bed was the rightful place for his beyond massive dick. To top it off, on this particular day, he used Viagra, to ensure his meaty, especially lengthy dick was at its most damaging and eye popping. As if his horrific size wasn’t already enough. She could see and feel the dramatic difference. Angie simply thought Jimmy was having a ‘good day’, a really good day. She in turn, got more meat delivery than she ever had before.

Angie came hard, and harder still, coming to terms with Jimmy’s suddenly newfound size and stamina. She was enjoying it too much. Far too much, her internal clock was busted, as was she. It was Frank, whom came home early, to witness Jimmy’s massive prong drilling his wife like no other. Not unexpected, since Jimmy had seen the note on the refrigerator downstairs earlier in the week. He knew full well that Frank would be home early today, and he would fuck Angie so hard, so well, she would lose track of time, of everything, and she did.

He didn’t want Jessie to see her mother split nearly in half. He wanted Angie’s other half to break in, and be broken. Jimmy never forgot Frank’s unwarranted, and unfair ranting in the street. Frank was home early like the note said. He couldn’t help but hear the familiar moaning from his wife. His approach was swift, bursting through their bedroom door, surprising his wife, but not Jimmy. He knew exactly what to do.

Frank’s approach was fast, quickly pushing the little shit hard, seemingly off of Angie. But he didn’t get it. Frank was confused. Sure, it was huge, it was disturbingly thick, but as he pushed Jimmy aside, the massive organ remained inside his wife. How is this possible? His confusion was easy to understand, since no one is hung like this, absolutely no one can, nor should be hung like this.

At some point, it must stop. For the very moment that Angie’s husband arrived to witness the coupling of his wife to this little shit from down the street. The little shit, who’s not even half her age. As his already insanely huge dick began to leave his wife’s body came a chilling, unnerving, spectacular, abnormal anomaly.

It wouldn’t stop leaving her body. Inch after fat inch of this little fucker’s huge dick had already emerged, adding to the already three alarm fire of grossly massive dick that was already in view. Sure, Frank’s quick shove forced the little fucker partially off his wife, yet the dick remained, it wasn’t possible, but somehow, impossibly, the head isn’t even in view. Up this close, the thickness is daunting, unbearable, the bulging veins, showcase the horrible reality that this isn’t a dildo, that this is a real, functioning monster, the shock, that this little fucker has more dick, much more dick than should be possible, and that it’s been inside his wife, with much greater depth, and stretch than he could ever imagine, nor ever hope to match.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size, and size alone, put an instant stop to Frank’s aggression, his jaw, already dropped, belied the true enormity of the moment, as Jimmy slowly removed his mammoth organ, to show Frank, just how insanely huge he was. I’m guessing the game was completely over when Jimmy’s tool spilled free, and hung dangerously low, completely soaked in Angie’s orgasms. He even moved to the side, letting hit hang, giving Frank the best view possible of his vast, long, fat, hellish tool.

Between his legs lay a gargantuan swollen, completely hard organ. It didn’t stop half way down his legs, it didn’t stop at three quarters, it hung below his knees. Below his fucking knees. Five foot nothing didn’t matter. No man’s cock can hang beneath their knees. Yet this one does, and with a glaring, surreal thickness.

Jimmy didn’t speak, he loved this moment. Thinking … ‘Remember me? The little shit you nearly ran over, then had the gall to blame for you nearly crushing me. Look at me now bitch. Look how much bigger I am than you. Who’s run over now fucker?’

Jimmy took in the moment, then bent over and gathered his sloppy huge dick in both his hands. He was close, his gargantuan cock was straining from Viagra, completely hard, completely emasculating, he had been laying epic wood to Angie for over 20 minutes, the timing for Frank couldn't have been worse, and with just a few strokes, Jimmy's enormous hammer began to lather Angie’s body in a cascade of cum, the likes of which, perfectly complemented the horrendously oversized organ.

Rope after salty rope. All the way up her body to Angie’s head, and beyond, as a stunned Frank looked on, completely overwhelmed, passive, it wasn’t anything a normal person could expect. It went much further; it ripped the fabric of their already weak marriage apart. Jessie was served. Frank was demolished. Jimmy carried a little smile inside, as his historically huge dick let loose over Angie. He thought of Jessie’s taunts, and Frank’s comeuppance, and this … his sweet revenge as his torrid tool belched it’s soaking hot load. Revenge served up huge cock style, with sure, utter finality.

There was no explaining this away, her husband knew it immediately, something like this took time, a certain period of adjustment. No woman could just couple with Jimmy without preparation, without practice. It took Angie three weeks to properly accommodate Jimmy’s mammoth dick to the level she could now achieve. Barely over half, but what she took dwarfed her husband, as he stood gaping at the gargantuan tools’ final pulses of baby batter.

Completely erect, fully distended, Jimmy walked in and released his magnificent heavy shaft, and let it fall, over Angie’s supple, convulsing body, her orgasmic reactions deeper, authentic, searing deeply into her husbands’ pride and shriveling manhood. The mammoth fucking thing travelled far up her body, a gnarled, twisted, cum soaked super soaker. Jimmy left it there, flexing, as it lay over his massive sloppy fresh load, the huge head still leaking, so Frank would easily remember what had bested him.

The astounding visual, as Jimmy stepped backwards, allowing the heavy dick to slither down Angie’s body to the end of Angie’s pussy. To fall, and slap loudly up against this thigh, the last of his load splattering from the enormous head, leaving a wet trail on the floor, as it swung back and forth. Dehumanizing, damning, a dangerous silent message, that your life as you know it … is over. Payback, is a bitch. Especially when served up in double digit thick horse dick.

So grossly huge, it protected him. A shield, a hanging masterpiece of oversized perfection. For Angie’s husband adjusted his growing respect for the outlandishly huge prick. It was owed reverence. For as grossly oversized as it was, it was spectacularly beautiful. Sure, it’s just a penis, but the most beautiful, and mammoth dick that Angie’s husband had ever seen. Her husband gulped, stared, and unconsciously rubbed his growing erection in honor of it. Coming to terms would eventually require outside help, coping with the fucking enormity would require counselling. Jimmy didn’t merely fuck Angie; he completely fucked Frank, and ever so sweetly … Jessie.

To drive the point home, Angie didn’t apologize, nor offer an explanation, she looked over her shoulder, back towards her husband, and slowly spread wide her long firm legs, as Jimmy brought up that gargantuan prick, and finished what he started. Laying pipe, laying the most grossly huge dick into another man’s wife, while he watched hopelessly, as the eighteen-year old’s straining prick ripped into Angie’s cum covered body, pummeling, driving home his inescapable power, his tool so fucking massive, it drove her husband into complete submissiveness, and with his superiority assured. Jimmy showed Angie’s significant other how it’s done, with something only size can deliver.

The little man brought home the bacon, his dick so huge and beefy, that it subdued an irate husband in mere seconds. There is no answer to this, to what it does, Angie loves it, she lives it, as the huge dick rips and explores her body. Her orgasms explode. Her body no longer her own, as Jimmy laid down his huge dick revenge.

Judge, jury and ultimately, executioner. Marriage over, message delivered in such an oversized fashion, revenge … delivered with such gusto, so bitterly sweet. ‘How do you like me now Jessie?’ Thought Jimmy as his hammer brought off Ange’s other half, as Frank succumbed to the mammoth dick, as he rubbed off his ‘big’ cock within his pants, mute witness to the carnage Jimmy’s tool had wrought. Too afraid to pull out his ‘big’ cock and finish himself off, he came inside his pants, wallowing in self-pity. Surprised at his arousal over another man’s massive long fat prick.

But Frank had good reason. Jimmy’s huge dick was seductive, even to a straight male. It held Frank in its wicked oversized spell. Gawking, unable to understand how it could hang that far, be so thick, and incredibly, be attached to this little fuckwad from the end of the street? As the hanging monster remained incredibly distended and swollen.

Jimmy had never acted out before, it was a new feeling, a totally new experience. He wasn’t proud of this, he couldn’t take it back, his ‘victory’ fleeting. Jimmy had been hurt by others his whole life, he knew what it was like to be hurt, and he didn’t take satisfaction in his revenge. Well, that’s not exactly true. He did feel some satisfaction in hurting Jessie, a lifelong tormentor, she’s not laughing anymore.

A few days after Angie’s confession, the one that threw their family into a spiral. Jessie received a text from an unknown source. It contained a video from an iPhone, and in it, lay the images of her mother being ripped from her senses from an over foot long monster dick. Jimmy had secretly recorded his untoward dalliance with Jessie’s mother and passed it on to his longtime tormentor.

His next text read … “How you like me now? BITCH!”

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time with Dad

In retrospect, this was the only time I could recall when Jimmy ‘acted out’ against any grievance, but this was more about Jessie making it a point to take her hate to him, to his very home. He wasn’t out to get anyone, he was willing to let it go, but shame him, humiliate him, poke fun at his monstrous cock, the one thing he felt made a difference? Well, Jessie learned, and sadly so did her whole family.

Speaking of family, this is where it got personal for Vicky. Usually so smart she never errors in judgement; this is one time, in retrospect, when she should’ve stayed quiet.

Victoria, her sister Anne, and brother Robert, the middle kids, plus their significant others were gathering to meet with their father at a cabin in the woods, for a retreat from the day to day. I had gone on one of these trips before, when I was twelve, as Vicky’s guest. Now, I’m going as her boyfriend. None of her family were surprised, to them, it was long overdue. They expected me to take charge, but they understood why Vicky broke first. They knew, always knew that she loved me, but our close relationship since childhood made it initially awkward for both of us.

On the third day, Victoria had her father to herself, walking together along one of the many paths that stretched for miles amidst these seemingly endless woods.

“So, you and Matt. I always that would be your destiny. You finally got it right.” Said Richard, holding Vicky’s hand as they came to a clearing.

“Yeah, finally. Took us long enough.” Replied Vicky.

“So, when did he finally ask you?” Asked her father.

“Uummm, it wasn’t him, it was me.” Replied Vicky, as her dad stopped. Shooting her a look.

“Really? How did that happen?” He asked, as Victoria’s head went down, she couldn’t reveal the exact moment, for it happened when she was crouched with me, witnessing Cindy and not so ‘Little’ Jimmy together.

“I’d rather not say.” She replied.

“Okay, fair enough.” Said her father, realizing it must have been a very intimate moment. If he only knew.

Unexpectedly. Vicky hugged her father. She knew of his sacrifice, his pain, what he had to endure, being away from not one, but four children. How he took one on the chin for his family. How well he had provided for them. The honor, and class he had showed in not revealing the reason for his departure.

“I know.” Stated Vicky.

“Know what?” Asked her father.

“I know why you left mom.” Said Vicky, the timbre of her voice, breaking her reveal.

“You don’t know. You don’t know anything. You were too young.” Replied her father. So sure of himself, but also knowing, his daughter, his youngest, was smarter than any of the other kids, she was special from first day she could speak.

“Dad, Andrew told me, he told me last Thanksgiving. I pried it out of him. I wish I hadn’t. But I wanted you to know that I understood your sacrifice, how hard it had to be.” She replied.

“Andrew? No … no, no one knows why. Was it your mother? Did she say something?” Asked Richard, this sunny day, this moment, suddenly dark.

“No mom, didn’t reveal anything. She always spoke well of you, and you of her. Andy … Andy saw … Andy saw them together.” She replied, not realizing the full import of what she had started. Suddenly not feeling so smart anymore.

Her father brought his hands to his head, covering his face. Breathing heavily into them, blindsided, for he was certain, beyond doubt, that none of the kids knew the truth.

“As in ‘together’, I’m assuming, that you mean in bed?” Asked Richard, lowering his hands to his sides. Shoulders drooping, wishing this secret, had remained a dreadful, to the grave secret, that only his ex, and himself would have to live through. Realizing the impact, it might have on Vicky and Andrew, how they must view her mother in this twisted, awful, new light.

“Yes. But only Andrew and I know.” She replied. Seeing her father’s eyes close, head down. Not Andrew, not any of his children should witness this terrible thing happening.

“In our house?” He asked, heart sinking, that his son had seen Jimmy’s father in their home, in the most sacred of places, his parents own bed.

“Yes … he skipped school.” Replied Victoria, as her father’s face showed confusion.

“Skip school? Why? You kids all had perfect attendance.” Replied her father, mildly shocked that his son would skip school.

“It was senior skip day, and Andrew threw away his chance at perfect attendance, so he could be with his friends.” She replied. Regretting she had ever brought this whole thing up in the first place.

“Senior skip day. Jesus. I never saw them in bed together if that’s what you’re wondering. I started to question your mother about her ‘short’ paychecks. I paid the bills, kept the financials. Her excuses were many, but I caught her in a lie twice, both times it regarded you. Matt’s mother took you to preschool, and mentioned that you had thrown up in the car on Tuesday. That was the first sign your mother was lying to me. Not simply mis-remembering, she couldn’t keep her lies in order. She had been with Jimmy’s father, Petrov Zalinski, for a month or two.” Said her father pausing, before continuing …

“We were in bed one day, making love. At least … I was, we hadn’t been ‘right’ in bed for some weeks. I knew that something was off, that she was … going through the motions, and unlike the prior times, she clearly wasn’t into it at all. I knew then, something changed, something … happened. That’s when I stopped, and as I looked at her, she was already crying.” Continued her father, as Victoria, angry at herself, for having her father remember, to relive his private hell, his family’s tragedy.

“She starts by telling me … she had a flat. Petrov was driving by. The little shit was a long road trucker, he actually stopped to help her. It was snowing, a messy job, and as he was going about fixing the tire … she noticed something. Something along his leg. Something, that couldn’t be what she thought it was. While he was busy fixing the tire, she took in the view. It’s freezing cold outside, yet, along the leg of his pants, was this monstrous penis. But no man, no man could be so large. So she thought, what is it? ‘What is that hanging there?’ She lost herself, lost sight of right and wrong, and after he finished, she asked him to come into our home, to pay him, and make some hot cocoa for them both.

“He took the money, took the hot cocoa, then he took your mother. She asked him. She told me … she asked him if there was something ‘wrong’ with him. Pointing to the huge bulge along his leg. To her horror, he smiled a wicked smile, and quickly dropped his cold pants to his ankles before she could protest.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was already three quarters the way down his thighs. Initially, she was terrified of it, told him to leave, but that cocky ass hole, he stood there, and showed her all he had, it went from huge, past gargantuan. Instinctively, out of some deep, unrequited need, she dropped to her knees ... and ‘honored him’. He took her in our kitchen, but that wasn’t enough, she wanted more, she wanted him in our bed, but they only made it to the staircase, and that’s where he took her again and again. She was ripped apart, both physically, and mentally. She tried to wash it away … the stink, the shame.” Said my father, telling me much more than I wanted to hear.

“He was dirty, boasting, telling her how long and thick it was. How small I must be. How she needed a ‘real’ man. ‘Fourteen- and one-half inches’ he boasted, then proceeded to rip that huge thing into her. I told her it wasn’t possible. Her reply was ‘whatever’, and a look from her I had never seen before, one that told me, she enjoyed it, and that it was every bit as long and fat, and horrifically big as Petrov told her it was. I was broken. I wanted to keep on, but … I simply couldn’t. Especially after what happened two weeks later. I was at the hardware store, when I saw him. He noticed me, but didn’t say anything. I had to look, to see a sign of it. I don’t look at men that way, but his groin was ‘puffed’ out, his pants loose, and along his leg. Was the outline of a mammoth cock. Unmistakable, ungodly huge, I knew then, that I couldn’t keep living this way.” Said her father, his voice hoarse, choked with emotion.

“I’m sorry dad, I never should’ve …” Began Victoria, as her father cut her short.

“Don’t be sorry. Things like this happen. If there’s any consolation, it’s that I found love again, and that short sick man is dead.” He replied, as Victoria didn’t know this, I doubt any of the family knew this.

“I didn’t know he was dead. How? When?” She asked.

“Truckstop. Wyoming. Someone found his frozen body in a ditch off the parking lot. No witnesses, no suspects, never solved. He’d been brutalized, beaten to death. I read about it in the paper. It was about two years after our divorce. I often wondered if it was a disgruntled husband, or some trucker, whom had a ‘moment’ with him, then beat him to death out of shame for having ‘wanted’, or desired his ‘thing’.”

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back Home

It was growing. Like a coven of sexual witches drawn to a midnight fire. Vicky and I found ourselves living, and ‘loving’ our new found voyeurism. Unlike previous visitors. The bold ones came out in the daylight. Their stunned faces as they drove past after witnessing Jimmy’s humongous pride and joy. For some, they lasted maybe a half hour or less, for others, it lasted almost two hours. Be it Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of the lesser-known form of social media websites, the word had spread of the overly endowed ‘little man’, whose penis was so large, that the appetite of the curious masses could seemingly not be satisfied.

Vicky and I felt our secret would be discovered, ruined by the many people we considered ‘trespassers’. So we dutifully left for ‘our spot’ later in the night than we had done previously. It wasn’t long before a pickup arrived. Our first show, but for Jimmy, it must have been at least his third visitor/visitors of the day.

Vicky and I watched Mitch and his ‘secret’ college boyfriend partake of Jimmy’s massive salami for over an hour. Mitch’s boyfriend was pretty fucked up the entire time. No, not like that, he was sober. He got fucked up on huge dick, and I think that’s even worse. Mitch’s boy toy found himself pounded by an insanely huge tool, that he took it all stunned all onlookers. Can’t say I found it arousing, more like a ‘thing’ I witnessed, and from what we heard, the first time Jimmy had taken a man, and take him he did.

It was a busy day and night for Jimmy, and here, not 10 minutes removed from Mitch and his significant other, in this late hour was yet another visitor. It was near midnight, when a car approached, and as it neared Jimmy’s house, the lights were dimmed. It looked like a child behind the wheel. Jimmy saw and heard the approach, and went to the screen door of the porch.

Whomever it was, they stayed inside the car. Eyeing the ‘little man’ whom stood gazing out into the night. Timidly, a small, slight girl appeared. She was so tiny. I squinted, I knew her, could it be? Vicky could sense my swirling curiosity … whispering … “Do you know her?” She asked.

“Yeah, I think it’s our downstate, third place all around finisher in gymnastics. She graduated last year. She’s about Jimmy’s height, probably the same weight though, she’s all muscle. At least she was, but it doesn’t look like she lost anything.” I replied, as Jimmy left the door and stepped outside onto his porch. His screen door slapping shut behind him. He knew who it was.

“Hey Kim.” He called out, as she stood close to the car door, not yet closing it, her mind not yet made up. There was a long pause, as Jimmy came to the edge of the porch and sat on the stairs.

After a significant delay, she responded … “Hey Jimmy.” Finally closing the door to her car. Kicking some stones that were at her feet. Looking towards him, and down again. Timid little fawn, she should dart back into the car and drive away? His dick is bigger than her for shit’s sake. She can’t know how truly big he is, for she’s unable to accommodate such a mammoth cock. She waffled there, trying to make up her mind, or is she merely coming to terms with her desires?

“I’m sorry.” She stated. Looking up at him.

“Sorry for what?” Asked Jimmy, as I wondered what she might have to apologize for, but I theorized it was the same reason we all had.

“I’m sorry … for never talking to you before. We never spoke … I don’t think we exchanged a single word throughout our entire time in school.” She replied. Stepping in closer.

“Well, we lived in different worlds. Things are different now. We’re out of high school.” Replied Jimmy, as Kim came in closer, as Vicky spoke into my ear.

“Oh my God, her high beams are on!” Said Vicky, I almost broke out laughing. What am I? Blind? Even from here, her pert little breasts were sporting huge hard nipples. Clearly no bra, her shirt was skin tight, as were her little short shorts. She came for one thing. Like the old Nike slogan … Just Do It.

“You wanna come in?” Asked Jimmy, as he began to stand, not bothering to look back. Vicky and I knew of at least three visitors today. Could Jimmy perform yet another miracle?

She came up the stairs and entered his home, and like the others, didn’t say a single word about its condition, which from the outside and in, showed a complete lack of upkeep for many years.

“Look at her … her little fingers and hands are dancing all over her face, neck and upper body. She’s ready. She wants it bad.” Said Vicky into my ear, but we both know, there’s no way this little tart can take on Jimmy’s massive dick.

“So, you heard?” Asked Jimmy, both of them already knowing the answer, and Jimmy’s expression, of his obvious, rather idiotic question. That she ‘heard’? Of course, she heard, would she ever be near you if she hadn’t? But, I doubt anything he could say would dissuade her from mounting desire. The tension so thick, we could feel it from our hiding place.

She avoided looking at him, she was so nervous it went beyond cute. She had the smallest funny smile as she nodded her head up and down. Stopping cold, eyes instantly wide when she saw it. How could she not. Already bloated, it puffed out his shorts, and was nearing the bottom edge of his shorts just above his knees. The little fucker isn’t hung, he’s a fucking mule, he knows it, he wants her so badly.

Doubtless he does, he knew her name right off, and yes, they had never spoken before, he was formerly a plague, and now, his mammoth dick had drawn her in. She was his for the taking. I’m guessing he was wishing he had whipped out his massive soft hammer years ago, for the interest in his mammoth cock had them flocking in.

I swear we could hear her gulp, as the huge head began to poke through the bottom of his shorts along his left leg. Fucking thing had to hurt. Kim was frozen, unlike any boy nor man she had ever seen. She must have thought the descriptions of his endowment an exaggeration, but he smashed those unheard of, impossible claims, he was much bigger, so much bigger. This little filly should pack up and run to other pastures, yet she stood firm, eyeing the massive prick as it reached his knee.

“If you don’t mind. I have to let this ‘boy’ out. It’s starting to really hurt.” Said Jimmy, but she didn’t reply. Zombie like, she stood weakly by, unsteady, her whole body was becoming flush, her blood about to boil. For a gymnast, one used to big crowds, with high consequences for failure, her audience of one had intimidated her beyond any competition, and rightly so, for as his shorts fell to his ankles, his already ungodly huge dick used it’s newfound freedom to explode to near full size. Hands free, the swollen head twisted as the fat shaft filled out, forcing the head further towards the floor, the weight and heft incredible, the veins beginning to define the ultimate tool, the ultimate apparatus.

As if understanding her mistaken judgement, her mistake … “Oh my … oh my God … you can’t be … not like this … it’s not? … you can’t.” She replied, her eyes locked with his momentarily, as his surging, completely monstrous tool lifted Kim to a new completely unexpected experience. She didn’t know what to do. He was basically too big, so she did what came naturally to someone completely unfamiliar with their situation who had suddenly confronted more, so much more than she expected.

“How do you want me?” Said Kim, melting, instantly conceding to him, letting go her free will. Since she had no idea how to interact, nor deal with his ‘situation’.

“First. I won’t hurt you. I doubt I can fit inside you. Secondly, you’re shorter than me, and that’s a first. Most everybody is taller than me.” Said Jimmy, as Kim listened intently, you could sense her inability to displease him, nor her apparent willingness to be commanded, even Jimmy could pick up on it. She needed to be coached, you could almost see Jimmy’s wheel’s turning. He got it alright, you could see the light go off over his head.

“Thirdly, I know what you want, and your confusion about how to approach it, so … just go with it.” He stated with quiet confidence, waiting for her reply, but he didn’t have to wait long, just a fraction of a second at that.

“Whatever you want.” She replied, so hauntingly, like her mind was being rewired towards some great unknown. Neither Vicky nor I had ever seen such an eerie submission before. It had to be quite heady for Jimmy, whom held a swagger unlike any we had previously seen.

It was awkward as he walked towards his couch. His massive fat dick swung like a pendulum, back and forth, rubbing, and bouncing between his thighs, as Kim’s eyes kept the swollen dick in her sights, like a predator ready to pounce.

“Come here. It won’t bite.” He replied, as her legs seemed to respond to his command, and not her own conscious thought.

“Stop.” He ordered, her slim, muscular tight body just inches from his, her hair up, in a tight bun, her eyes hardly wavered from ‘it’. They lingered, her chest rose more and more, her breaths deep, but controlled. She appears in perfect physical shape. Wherever she’s went to college this past year, she still practices gymnastics or is a complete fitness freak.

“She could kick the crap out of him.” Whispered Vicky, and I concurred. Kim is a tough little thing.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Pull up your t-shirt … I want to see your abs.” Said Jimmy, as she immediately followed his orders, revealing a very cut six pack, that perfectly fit her muscled little body. I didn’t realize a woman could be so cut. Both Vicky and I saw it, as Jimmy’s huge prick responded to Kim’s sinfully fit display. This little thing was all muscle, as Jimmy’s own mammoth muscle went even lower, becoming fully distended, longer, thicker, as Kim unconsciously licked her lips.

“My God … it’s growing. How’s that even possible …?” Said Kim, barely audible to us. It appeared she wanted to say more, but stopped short, as Jimmy’s cock lit all her burners.

She wanted to be set free, to explore the fucking inflating mass. Jimmy got it, he let her go.

“Go ahead … get a feel for it.” Said Jimmy, as Kim roughly pushed Jimmy backwards, falling into the couch, his gargantuan dick followed as Kim, quickly pushed her fingers into her t-shirt, and ripped the fucking thing off her super tight upper body. She fucking shredded it like it was nothing, and quickly disrobed in front of ‘little’ Jimmy. She was shaved, her little mound made her look underage, her ass was so fucking tight, her legs ripped, her waist so tiny, her overall appearance had the desired effect on Jimmy, she aroused him further, as his massive hog began to drip precum, the head and shaft protruded so far from the edge of the couch.

“Fucking stud … what a fucking stud! YOU FUCKING STUD!!!!!!!!!!!” Kim didn’t just say it, she yelled it like she was being raped, and wanted the world to know. She meant it, she wanted it, and fuck anybody who got in her way. Her little rough hands grasped the giant prick and brought it upright. Her tongue was a surprise, the fucking thing hung down so far as she licked up the fat shaft towards the head. Vicky looked at me with utter shock, for Kim’s tongue was super long and fat, just what a huge dick wanted most.

Jimmy felt it, his face perplexed, as he looked around his giant fucking dick, stopping her …

“What the fuck … show me your tongue.” Said Jimmy, as Kim held his fat dick aloft, as Kim slowly let out her tongue, easily reaching upward towards her little button nose and well beyond, eventually teasing him with it, as she lowered it under her chin by at least two or three inches. It was fucking long, and fat, so long, as a dogs might be, as she administered a loving tongue bath, and lashing to Jimmy’s enraged monster, that Jimmy would never forget.

She was nasty, the dirty little thing was submissive, but also a take charge bitch of many dimensions. I wished that was me under her watchful gaze as she lathered up Jimmy’s fully aroused dick. Her spit dripped down to his balls, which were not neglected in the least. This filthy little girl knew her shit. Even from our vantage point, you could see her lustful gaze into Jimmy’s eyes, as she bathed that fucking monster in her hot spit.

“You know what? It would be better if you let me shave you. I could do more with your giant balls if they were shaved.” Said Kim, as she dove in, and continued to worship the soaring, swollen organ.

“Yeah, yeah … we can … we can … we can do that.” Said Jimmy, just as his huge cannon let loose. He came faster than anytime prior, as Kim stood, and placed her vacuum of a mouth over the massive head, her hands milking the fucking monstrous thing, her eyes closed, as the spurting organ’s load came shooting from her pert little nose, and back onto the shockingly distended orgasming prick.

Her body so small, as her hands worked the insanely huge organ, emptying it of it’s salty load. Jimmy’s size on full display. For next to Kim’s small body, it was horrendously outrageous, it appeared nearly a third of her height. So much dick, for so little a woman. Vicky and I looked on in stunned reverence as Kim honored Jimmy’s mammoth dick, lashing her tongue up and down the entire length.

Kim never wavered, she assaulted Jimmy’s supremely hard mass, she dove in to her task, not to be denied, as she skillfully tongued the sputtering, spitting dragon’s huge slit, and milked the fucking thing dry. Her little hands a blur, as they finished a job she so clearly relished. Her pace slowed, just as her gargantuan toy emptied, the perfect tempo, she had done this before. She was an artist. Her tight little body, shook, and shook hard, as she came with him.

Jimmy, to his credit, didn’t miss it, he brought himself up, and as his organ continued to pulse the last of his epic load, he roughly fingered Kim’s little pussy, as she hung onto the still spurting organ, his load still pulsing forth, her face, littered with his huge ass cum bath … “Yes … YES … YES, RIGHT THERE, DO IT ROUGH, PINCH IT, FUCKING PULL IT, THAT’S IT, YEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Squealed Kim, as she came alongside the mightily hung monster of a man, whom eclipsed all the rest before him. I was rock hard, Vicky was speechless. To date, hands down, it was the most erotic event we had ever witnessed.

Jimmy was breathing so hard, his chest heaved, he stared back at her, as she did the same, still tugging the mammoth dick, it’s size so great along her body, sickening thickness and length. As she tastily tugged and worked that fucking monstrous thing.

“I like big men. Tall men. Big, tall, MEN … with huge dicks. I like them four to five times my size. I love taking their big dicks, and playing with their large bodies. But you? You huge dicked fucker, you beat them all, you’re a fucking stud, the kind I’ve dreamed of, and who knew? You were such a creeper in school. If I knew then, what I know now. You’d have run that fucking school. You would’ve been a fucking legend, but who am I kidding. I would’ve kept you for myself.” Said Kim, as her super long tongue came slithering out, and began to lick the entire tool clean, and with it, a straining erection that appeared to force her little hands even further apart.

Jimmy had to sit, and laid back, as her standing, super fit body rubbed against his solid pole, her pert little titties had nipples that rose up so hard. Her muscles so defined and cut. They eyed each other, as she looked past the geeky creeper, and into the eyes of a man whom had a very strong sexual hold on her. She stood at the foot of that couch, slowly milking Jimmy’s distended hard dick, the little fucker hadn’t lost a fraction of size. He was sporting. She eyed him, as he eyed her, with little pause …

“Again.” He instructed, as Vicky and I witnessed a repeat performance, and after twenty gut wrenching minutes, she had Jimmy’s magic wand so completely swollen, so massive, that Vicky was muttering praise as if in a twisted trance, the whole episode was interrupted by an impossible, unheard of, and completely out of bounds request.

“I told you. I like tall men, big men, and their big dicks. Now if you can’t take a hint, I’ll lay it out for you.” Said Kim, slowly laying the mammoth organ over Jimmy’s upper body, and after placing her right foot up on the couch, began to insert her left fist into her pussy. Jimmy’s eyes were like that of a cartoon character.

Vicky and I looked at each other in utter shock. It hit Jimmy and us like a shockwave. NO FUCKING WAY!

“Come on stud, show me what this hole is for.” Said Kim, rubbing her pussy with her right hand, as she placed the sopping wet fingers of her left hand into her mouth, and sucked off her own sugary dew. After her fingers retreated, her tongue came out in the nastiest way, and beckoned him on like a normal person might do with their finger, but he didn’t need further prompting, nor encouragement. This girl didn’t need rescuing, nor seducing, she needed dick. The longest, fattest, most oversized dick available. She was … Jimmy’s fucking lottery ticket.

Something didn’t seem right. Jimmy’s too fucking huge, maybe her eyes are bigger than her pussy, since this girth alone was greater than her arms. Besides, he’s in the fucking red. His dick is frightfully huge, even for him. Vicky, like me, whispered the very same words simultaneously … “No fucking way …”

Her muscled body lay prone on the cushions at just the right height, perfectly aligned for the mammoth dripping prick. As Jimmy sized up her ‘little’ pussy. The rather disgusting, abusive saying … ‘Big girl, big hole. Little girl, all hole.’ Went through my mind, but it better be true in this case, since Jimmy wasn’t his normal self, he was bringing every fat inch he could provide, and he could bring more than enough.

She lay back, lustfully eyeing the massive dong, and she came just seconds after he placed it atop her body, and displayed the magnificent organ atop her tight, supremely muscled body. The visual, as he prodded it up her body, letting her get a good long look, at the totality of his ungodly huge organ. How heavy it must feel, the sloppy dick, wet from his prior load, and her many volumes of spit, slithered up her short little body like a hot fat snake, unlike any man she had ever enjoyed.

Littered with bulging veins, harder than she could ever imagine something so large could be, inch after endless inch of fat heavy dick, did its damage without entering her slim body. As his nuts rested at her pussy, she came a second time. As Jimmy rubbed his big sacks against her little pussy in a circular motion.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vicky and I followed her in quick order. Jimmy’s mammoth dick went from her pussy past her nipples with ease. While the visual was hot as hell, her moaning, and groaning did the audio trick, as I rubbed Vicky off through her jeans, as her hand made me cum in my pants. I was getting dizzy, as this pair of ‘little’ people, displayed a sexual surge that neither Vicky nor I could ever suspect.

Jimmy had so much fucking dick, and pure masculine, animal power. It was palpable. He owned her, unthinkable when they were in school together, but now, as he rubbed the apple size head of his massive prong over her little pussy. I had to wonder, just how big were her former lovers? Surely none were like this. A miniature size queen? Just as improbable as any man to be equipped anywhere close to Jimmy’s mammoth dick.

Vicky and I stood together, her right hand squeezed mine so tight, as the seemingly impossible began to take place, as Kim’s ‘little’ pussy began to open, to accept the horrendously huge prick, until it literally ‘popped’ inside her. The grip so tight, it made Jimmy wince. Notice, we didn’t jump in to save her, nor call out for him to stop. We wanted, lusted, to see his gargantuan pussy hammer driven home.

“Fuuuuccckkk Meeeee!!!!!!!!” Said our little gymnast. As the head, and the head alone entered her tight body.

“You’re so fucking tight. It hurts.” Said Jimmy, as Kim’s head went back, and slowly rolled from side to side. Suddenly, it looks like she bit off more than she could chew. Her hands formed into fists as she pounded the side of the couch with one arm, the other flailing off the edge. Jimmy’s birth girth dick was making its presence know. He must feel like a fucking telephone pole.

Her body began to convulse, she was cumming, so hard, her entire body began to shake, she was mumbling something, it put a hold to whatever Jimmy had in mind, as her bodies response to the oversized penetrator seemed to force her to adjust, and come to terms with the oversized, overly equipped young man’s mammoth prick, and the understandable predicament it presented.

“Gimme … gimme a moment.” Said Kim weakly, her head rising up, looking towards the incredibly aroused intruder, surely it must give her pause. She began to slowly squirm, slowly move her hips about and adjust. Her hand reached out for his, as he leaned in towards her, his face wrinkled with justified concern.

“Slow baby … slowly.” She said, as Jimmy prodded his gargantuan tool forward. Her strong hands gripped his painfully, making him wince. He had hit a limit. Yet he was so turned on, the veins of his swollen dick never looked more defined, ‘it’ … never looked bigger. Maybe it was her small body that made Jimmy appear so gargantuan, or maybe, Jimmy was so painfully hard, that he was showing a ‘side’ to him we hadn’t yet seen. As if reading our minds …

“I’m sorry. It’s just that … I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited before. I can’t remember ever being so big … not like this.” Said Jimmy, for he was neither shitting, nor fucking around. Vicky’s grip on my hand, had to force me to take her hand off of mine. Like me, she had never seen Jimmy so aroused, so totally in tune with the moment. Our little gymnast was taking an impossibly huge dick, she was being split wide open.

“More … “ She muttered, and soon, Jimmy had placed in a third of his sick fat prick, and soon, even quicker. Kim came so hard, she nearly fucking passed out. I had never seen a more rapturous sexual moment before. It went beyond anything Vicky had seen, it made you wonder, if it was the fear, combined with some weird sexual chemistry, that made Kim convulse upon the wondrously oversized prick of such a small bodied little man. One whom towered over any of her larger, supposed ‘big’ dick prior lovers.

Then, after she clearly adjusted, Jimmy turned up the volume, turned up the dick, and delivered the fuck of Kim’s young life. I felt absolutely intimidated, Vicky was overwhelmed, and Kim, I’m guessing she lived the most perfect sexual moment of her life. Jimmy laid down a meaty helping, one her slim fit body surely felt a dire violation, one so wicked, that she screamed her lustful approval over and over again. Barely a third of his fat dick was required, she had never experienced a dicking like that before, nor had Jimmy had a better time in our presence.

It felt wrong watching them. So wrong, yet neither Vicky nor I could tear ourselves away from this real life, ‘live’ event.

She said “More … more.” Until she had taken nearly half of his huge muscle. Where she put it is a complete mystery. She was, is, and will always be a size queen. The little thing took much more than Taylor, and more than should be possible for any woman. Jimmy laid pipe, and for as fit, and as well trained an athlete as she surely was. Jimmy beat her down. Dismantled her. Ran her over, then backed up, and did it again.

Doubtless, she had exhausted her previous lovers. Jimmy? He not only dwarfed them, he ran laps around them. He out lasted, out fucked, and out performed any and all, and she let him know it. I don’t think his disgusting digs, nor unkept body, could deter her. It was about the dick, his mammoth fucking dick, and the mammoth stretch it provided. Kim repeatedly told him he was ‘ripping her open’, but it only fueled her desire for more. and for fucks sake, he fucking delivered, and he succeeded in tiring Vicky and myself out.

Little Jimmy fucked her like a pro, and wasted all of us in the process. We lost track of Kim’s orgasms, yet the sounds she made, the sick things she said, how far she ‘let go’, sends shivers down my spine. The last of Jimmy’s loads for the day lay buried deep within Kim’s body, as his quick little jabs sent his big load deep within her little body. She came along with him, her little chest heaving, her muscled legs held back flat alongside her torso, her flexibility incredible. As the load leaked from her distended pussy, her clit had been mauled by that super fat dick. She was a ‘new’ woman, laid to waste by that ‘little’ creeper.

Vicky and I were close to leaving, both of us stood awestruck, as Jimmy pulled free his huge hammer. Never, at least not before tonight, had his massive dick surged this far below his knees. This, is what Andrew must have seen those years ago, as Jimmy’s father pulled free from his mother, the length and thickness of a horse, and hanging so far, one might mistake it for being so utterly huge, that it hung to the floor.

Kim lay back, chest heaving, as Jimmy looked down on her prone form. His weapon more than ready. It had to hurt, he had stayed painfully hard for almost an hour. He approached her and laid the swollen prick atop her little body, as her arms weakly came up, and massaged the fucking thing over her tight hardbody.

“I’m done … I’m tapping out …” She said, as Vicky and I did the same. Jimmy had a haunting look about him, his demeanor, his huge swollen dick lay over Kim’s trembling body, a silent messenger. With an ominous verbal warning for his fit little size queen …

“You will never, ever, find anyone bigger nor better. I am the one, the most unforgettable fuck of your entire life …” Said Jimmy so quietly, with such clarity, purpose, and he was right, one hundred percent, as he pulled the huge organ from atop her fit body, as it fell and dangled underneath him. A haunting vision, as it leaked, pulsed, and remained completely massive.

The little shit … could’ve kept going.