Small Packages

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With his first task of bringing Vicky off completed, Jimmy retreated, and seemingly offered me the chance to apparently fuck Vicky in front of him. His hands had already explored her pussy, he probably knew with certainty, that he couldn’t fit. So, I did as he silently prodded me to do, placing my cock into her, and beginning to fuck her as well as I could possibly do under the circumstances. I felt inferior, but had some small consolation, that at least, I could fuck her. While Jimmy wasn’t small enough to enter her.

But I was puzzled as he walked behind me. As I looked over my left shoulder, backwards, and down upon him, he walked up behind me, and said: “That’s good, stand right there. Pull out of her, and I’m going to come in behind you, and place my cock up under your ass, and come out the front of you, under your balls and cock, and you can imagine my cock as yours, and tease, slap and have some fun imagining my cock as your own.”

I gulped, as Vicky’s wide eyes seared into mine. I never, ever, expected anything remotely like this. I was trembling, as Jimmy got behind me. His huge dick bounced off the back of my thighs, and my fucking calves, each bounce, and touch of his gargantuan pole was electric. I turned and looked over my right shoulder as he spoke …”Matt, you gotta spread your legs a little and squat down a little, you’re so fucking tall.” Said Jimmy, as he reached down for his massive dong. His free hand was poking my thighs apart. He wanted to open my legs up, as I my body quaked.

With Vicky up on her elbows, she took in the awkward scene in front of her, as I felt the horrendously huge prick rub against my inner thighs, as his hot, mammoth hammer began to be pushed from underneath, as my little balls and cock felt the gargantuan tool rub against them, as it slowly inched forward between my thighs, my little dick resting atop his mammoth organ, as he prodded it forward underneath my ass, as my eyes couldn’t believe the fucking thing, as it extended past my own little cock, and further still. I wanted it to stop, but it kept reaching out, further and further, my puny cock doesn’t belong, I don’t measure up, as his stallion dick reaches out past my cock by more than twice my length, his girth is rubbing against my thighs, his tool rests atop Vicky’s trembling tummy, the head flares, plus whatever is underneath my ass and balls, as his hips finally rest at my bottom.

I can’t adequately describe how shaken I was as his massive dong appeared beneath mine. Inch after fat inch, until his hips lay against my bottom. It wouldn’t stop, prodded, endlessly underneath my ass, and against my balls. His massive dick visually ripping me apart, as my little dick, and small balls rest upon his superior gargantuan hot tool. I stood there gawking at this wonder of the world, his dick so fat, as it lay underneath my puny little dick.

Even from behind, his tool reached out past by length by more than twice as much. His girth made my cock look so wickedly small I winced. Vicky looked down at the unusual coupling, like me, imagining that Jimmy’s mammoth dick was my own, and realizing how impossibly huge he was, and in turn, how small I, nor any man would look when near him.

My balls, and puny cock rested upon the herculean mass. Each thigh could feel the incredible girth and heft. I could feel his huge balls against my inner thighs, they too, hung down far, fat and heavy. I never felt smaller, nor more relieved that I wasn’t this fucking big. Jimmy’s twisting hammer had drawn in my hands, as Vicky looked on, as I imagined his massive dick as my own, as I stroked it towards Vicky’s lustful admiring gaze with both my hands, it’s girth, heat and heft unreal.

“Fuck Matt … that’s so fucking incredible! I couldn’t take you at that size, but it’s so hot to imagine it. Jimmy is so fucking huge. I wish I could handle that with you on the end of it.” Said Vicky, as I felt, and heard Jimmy’s response. The little fucker let loose his mighty load from behind me, his huge ass dick increased in size, flexing and heaving spurt after spurt of man juice up Vicky’s taunt body, as both my hands felt each jet course through his hellish fat horse dick.

Jimmy in turn ‘fucked’ from underneath me. His hands on my hips, driving that huge ass dick underneath my ass, against my balls, as he jetted his massive load from behind me. His big balls were slapping underneath, sometimes colliding against the bottom of his huge dick, other times bouncing off my thighs. I admit, it was one of the most thrilling sexual moments of my life. Unusual, otherworldly, odd, and insanely hot all at once.

What a lathering it was. The power, the drenching volume, I could feel each pulse as it surged through his monstrous prick, my hands milking away, as Vicky leaned up to sit, as the spurting cock head continued to rain long after mine would’ve stopped. My cock was raging hard, but a mere pittance, more in the way than wanted, as Vicky and I enjoyed the view of his huge ass spurting dick.

“That’s it baby, come in and get it.” I said, milking the last of Jimmy’s huge load towards Vicky’s willing mouth with both my hands. Wishfully pondering that this gargantuan dick was my own. While she routinely ate my little loads, she devoured his, as her hands joined mine, in stroking the mammoth hulking organ to her willing mouth. Both of us disturbed, disbelieving, having trouble understanding how freakishly huge he had become. At the moment of his orgasm, the mammoth shaft got both longer and thicker, it’s head reaching out farther and farther from my puny cock.

I watched from outside my body, as his gargantuan tool kept spurting its load over Vicky’s face and lips. Drenching, and falling from her chin, gathering on her soaked breasts, as she reached in to finger herself to an orgasm along with Jimmy’s draining huge ass cock. To hold, and aim such a monstrous organ sends shivers up my spine even now. The huge head hanging in front of Vicky’s pretty face, as the head belched its warm seed in pulse after salty pulse.

Jimmy loved it. He loved every moment of it. The feeling as Vicky’s lips assaulted the huge spurting head, the feel of our combined hands as we worked that huge ass dick of his. He kept up his assault, as his thrusting began to slow to short jabs, as our four hands finished off his titanic cock. I simply had to see it. As he began to pull free his spent masterpiece, I had to turn, to see how far it hung, how fully aroused he must be. Vicky joined me in taking in the fucking thing.

How proud he was. He should be. The head cleared his knees, it wasn’t as straight, it was twisted, already freakishly large, it far exceeded what we had seen from outside. We’re not outside anymore, and this isn’t Kansas, it was ripped, solid, so thick, that I couldn’t see him with Taylor, nor anyone else. His cock so huge, it defined the word ‘epic’.

When he said it, it made perfect sense. He didn’t need to repeat himself. We felt privileged. We didn’t hesitate, his only words … “Honor it.” Spoken with the will and forcefulness that the fucking thing deserved. He took pride in it, our submissiveness complete. As he guided our heads towards the impossibly huge succulent monster.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vicky and I dropped to our knees, and honored the fucker’s huge ass dick a second time. This time, it was all about him, about it. It was embarrassing, it was glorious, it was the ultimate dick fest. Forbidden, wicked, a release into a sexual hunger and need that was devilish at it’s very disturbing core. Unabated lusting over the largest, most outsized, oversized, mammoth dick we could ever enjoy. Dirty, delicious, and earth moving. We had been on the edge of servicing him ever since we first saw it, and we both knew it, but couldn’t bring ourselves to admit our inner most desires, too timid, to ensnarled in what others might think of us, this driving need, too outlandish to say out loud.

We brought forth a stupendous erection, our mouths hands and bodies dedicated to making Jimmy’s huge ass cock the biggest, hardest, most gnarled and gargantuan it could become. He was painfully hard, yelling his approval again and again, as Vicky and I labored over that titanic dick.

It took time. I have no idea how he held out. I would’ve cum long ago. Up this close, his shaved balls and cock left nothing to the imagination. He was getting weaker, as his completely swollen tool was surely at it’s pinnacle. Vicky and I had done well, as he laid flat upon the floor, and proceeded to shot his load over two feet straight into the air, as the both of us milked, honored, and loved that little fuckers massive dick like it should be honored and adored.

It was so heartfelt, so right, so delicious, that we were both embarrassed by our total release upon it. We did, and said things that we could never believe we could say nor do. Some so provoking, that I demur from writing them here, even in this private space.

It should end here, at this moment, but something sinister was afoot. I barely remember the details, it all happened so fast, yet … in slow motion. I was sexually exhausted, weak, so was Vicky, at least I thought so. You know how it is, how you’re suddenly in a position from which you can’t back out, can’t stop, and are helpless to do anything about it. Just like a freight train, it takes a mile for it to stop, and this, was no different.

There was a dark cloud hanging over this moment, and even now, and forever, I will cringe when I think of it. As Jimmy lay Vicky upon that couch, and rubbed the head of his monstrous, fully erect organ over Victoria’s ‘little’ pussy. I was a useless, little man. One whom surrendered his own self, and now his girl, as Jimmy rubbed the slick apple sized head of his gargantuan organ over her until she quivered, and with no warning, began to insert the fucking solid, incredibly fat cock into her body.

My heart sank to my feet as the huge head pulled, and folded in the lips of her pussy. It’s size so great, it’s stretch so incredible, the human ‘connection’ forever altered, as Jimmy’s gargantuan organ began its improbable journey into the woman I loved. Sure, I could’ve stopped it, I’m more than twice as strong. I could fold up that little shit in a second, but I didn’t. I watched, I hesitated, and now, it was too late, as the that huge cock probed deeper, shortly pausing, letting Vicky adjust, then plowing forward with an inch, and another, and another, as the super fat cock penetrated deeper and deeper, farther than I could ever dream of doing, and going further still.

Vicky held herself open just under her knees. On her back, vulnerable, surrendering, wanting, and needing nothing else, than the solid, endless fat prick. The very one, that on paper, appeared to be totally out of her reach, and yet, incredibly, had found a ‘home’ inside her, my home.

This is what Vicky’s mother experienced those years ago, this apple, this love of my life didn’t fall far from the tree, she could, and she did accommodate him … she took it in, and lovingly accepted all she could take … it didn’t happen right away, it took roughly five to ten tortuous minutes. Like mother, like daughter. Vicky held close her deepest secret, it took this idiot, me, to finally figure out, what Vicky had probably known all along. That she could handle this oversized little man, and just like her mother, enjoy the ultimate pleasure of taking an enormous, completely gargantuan cock. My girl, is out of the closet, she’s a size queen like no other. It took this moment for me to realize it.

After roughly ten minutes, and many orgasms in-between, over one half of the giant prick lay imbedded inside her supple young body. I was the twig against a mighty redwood, as the beefy hot cock began to retreat, then push forward, it’s pace slowly increasing, it’s depth of penetration greater than any I had seen any woman take, as Jimmy laid his flesh pipe to my girl. The feelings, the inadequacy, the violation, as his monstrous prick drove Vicky over the edge again and again, and sadly for me, the little shit was only getting started.

Vicky had taken him. How? I have no idea, for she could clamp down on my finger tightly, she didn’t appear capable, but the human body is a wonder, and how terrifying, yet strangely, and hugely erotic, as I witnessed 8 or 9 inches of incredibly fat dick, tear through her body. Magically, it entered her easily now, ripping her into a state of sexual frenzy. I wasn’t immune to the tremendously orgasmic visions. I came hands free, my little cock spurting over her body, as the meaty, hefty monster drove deep, hard, and unforgivingly into her body.

I’m not submissive, but here I was, beatdown by the mammoth plunging prick. I stood powerless, in utter awe of the moment. Mouth hanging open as Jimmy’s hardening tool expanded towards its full straining size. Vicky felt it, how could she not? For the fucking thing was clearly thicker, straining, and for fucks sake, he had been pounding the life out of her for over 25 minutes, the constant pounding had reduced Vicky to rubble, she was exhausted from all of her countless orgasms.

Like her mama, she could take a huge one, the biggest one, and it hurt to know, that she must have suspected that she could take Jimmy, and take him like a champ. Had I been played? Was this the end of my time with her? I was terrified, yet my cock raged hard, I collapsed into this moment just as Vicky had done, as Jimmy’s towering cock was suddenly pulled free of her body. How she protested, her voice garbled, her hands reaching out, her pleading voice … “Put it back … you fucker … put it back … finish me …”

Jimmy pulled it out purposefully, he wanted me to see it, all of it, every last fat straining inch. He had a shit eating grin on his face, as we locked eyes, the confident little shit, pushed his glasses up his big nose, his huge prick taunting me, as I looked upon the swollen, fully erect organ. It lay over Vicky’s trembling tummy, and far up her body. Leaving a sick sexual wetness atop her body.

Easily three times my length, and so thick, it made a baseball bat appear skinny, and also within view, was the gaping maw of my Vicky, spread wide, forced open by the gargantuan sloppy overly fat cock, that showed Vicky’s many orgasms, and the slick wetness upon his beast prick, that belied how incredibly far she had taken him inside her. Hanging between her spread legs, lay the hanging ‘twins/ his mammoth balls that swung underneath.

Her ‘wetness’ went past the half way point on his monstrous prick. I was trembling, how could she ever handle that much solid cock, and feel the same way about me? How could I ever compete? Compete with that? It’s impossible. The finality struck me like an atomic bomb. I am demolished.

Regret is a motherfucker, and sure enough, he purposefully shoved that fat prick into her with a sick patience, that belied his young years. Her pussy spread open, the farting sounds, as the mammoth cock lathered her up for the incredible insertion of so many fat inches. She responded, harder, longer, and with more vigor, and emotion than I had ever thought possible.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vicky loved what that oversized, gargantuan cock could do, and he brought it, just as a stud should, he laid her to waste. Occasionally looking over to my tortured face, as I watched the endless fat prick go deeper, with such incredible stretch, and unfathomable responses from my girl. Vicky knew, she knew she would live, and love, this fuckers huge dick, and I had a front seat from hell, as he ripped her from me. Inch after fat inch, until the unthinkable realization, that he had placed in even more, his lead in this race pushed further, as I realized, that he had placed in over ten solid inches.

Vicky’s little body, had accommodated more than any woman had ever accepted. Jimmy rifled in his gargantuan tool, letting us both know the impossible physical achievement Vicky had ‘won’.

“Damn girl … no ones ever taken so much … at least ten inches. Look at it, look how much you can take! It’s fucking incredible!!!” Said a surprised Jimmy. But she didn’t need to hear it, for the fucking thing separated the men from the boys. ‘My girl’ he said, it all sounded so hollow and empty. His blood cannon was bringing the goods, and she could feel it. She felt the beyond incredible stretch and depth, and that her ‘tiny’ pussy, and body, was purpose built for this. Her mother knew it, Vicky suspected it. Vicky knew it now. Size mattered, thick, long dicks, her orgasming body knew what it liked. Message delivered, in a meaty soul gouging fuck. The fuck of her life.

I was there, and I wasn’t. I was fully aware of what he had done. Her body never responded like that under me, atop of me, or in any other position. Jimmy had what I could never hope to match, and I felt weak from my jealousy. It was then, that my torture had begun to abate, as he laid inside her a load so great, that each withdrawal of the fat prick, it drew out his sick, heavy load. He jetted deep within her, with a stretch that should rip her open. Every nerve, every part of her … stretched, opened. He unlocked her, his huge tool, a magnificent ‘key’, that showed her how good it could be, how it should be, how it is.

He gave her all he could, it was like he was trying to impregnate her. He pulled free from her wasted body only after his load had been fully delivered, and turned towards me. No apologies, none expected, as my wide eyes, and gaping mouth came to terms with the still fully erect tool, that continued to leak at his feet. The swollen head remained flared, the veins that ran up and down the huge thick pole were never more defined nor bigger. I could see ‘the line’, the part where his hellish penetration had ended ever so deeply inside Vicky’s body.

That ‘line’, went insanely far up his hulking member as my gawking continued at the heavy hot prick. Even after this, I was so in awe of it. I wasn’t looking at Vicky. I was drawn to the unspeakable beauty and horrific size. I had no will of my own, he had taken it from me, just as he had taken Vicky. She lay back, panting, arms and legs weak, from the constant intrusion of gargantuan soul melting meat, completely fucked up from monster cock, his ample load leaked from her, as I was confronted with the most delicious slab of man beef I have ever seen.

“She took more than anyone. Over ten inches … see? You can see where it went, how deeply I went inside her, how I stretched her out, prepping her, and it’s only her first time.” Said the arrogant shit, his index finger pointing to the wetness ‘line’ upon his ridiculously, heavy, long fat prick. He said “Over ten inches.” But that’s the problem, there are countless inches behind it, those that fell out of Vicky’s reach. Take more? How could she take any more? Her first time? Does this shit assume she’ll be clamoring for more?

It was too much for me. I was unsteady, weak, too much had happened, was happening … why am I kneeling? Why am I picking up this fucking huge ass blood club? Why am I slobbering over it, sucking, licking and giving my attentions to this cum soaked huge ass cock? I am incredulous, as I lick up and down the huge prick, lathering it, tasting Vicky, tasting Jimmy’s huge load upon his supremely hard dick. Why am I doing this?

Because he told me to. Because I am drawn to it. I am his bitch, a slave to the gargantuan organ he possesses. I am helpless, as both my hands work this eighth wonder of the world. How he must feel, as I submit, and tend to the horrendously huge prick that protrudes so incredibly far from his small body.

I pull on it with both hands, directing it down my face, as I look down the improbable fat succulent pole. It’s hardness for its size is simply incredible. I get this hard, yet I’m only a small fraction of his ungodly size.

His hands guide my head along the endless organ, as the ‘little’ man explores the hold he has over me. Where is Vicky? Why doesn’t she save me? I’m not gay, yet I can’t stop this need, this desire to surrender to the mightily endowed ‘little man’. He pulls the strings of his ‘puppet’, while I feel the heat, size and incredible dimensions he will attain, for as I tend to the fucking thing, it swells further, adding length and thickness, as I hear the cooing and little laughs from my sexual tormentor, as his organ inflates towards orgasm, as both my hands prod, tug, and point the huge head towards my mouth.

As I taste Jimmy yet again, as the powerful organ unleashes its historic fury upon me. I left out much of what happened, it took him another 20 plus minutes before he came yet again. I am humbled, honored, and lustfully enjoy the salty baby batter that spews forth. What have I done? Where is my conscious mind? As my eyes drift down the endless organ, as my lips suckle the huge leaking head, pulling the last of his mighty load from the ungodly monstrous, surreal size he had attained.

I pull my mouth free; my hands will not release it. I hold it aloft, to look upon it from underneath, beyond the massive prick, to his face, as he looks down upon me. He took my woman, he took me, and now, it’s me holding his huge ass cock aloft, as I willingly go in to kiss, and suck upon the huge hanging balls, to start this vicious circle all over again … I simply can’t stop myself. I have become a cock hungry whore. What the hell is wrong with me?

I bury myself in his groin, as I release the huge savage shaft over my shoulder. It hangs far down my back, past my lungs, the head is still leaking leaving a trail of cum and precum upon my back. I am totally unaware of my actions. So taken in, so completely overwhelmed by the beyond enormous pole he possesses.

I grab his ass cheeks as I feast, ultimately, I leave his twitching heaving balls a dripping mess, and as I pull back, the huge prick slithers up my back, as I watch the endless heavy organ from up close, as it eventually clears my shoulder and falls between us both.

Epic, solid, and ready to go. I am rock hard, my puny cock is straining in honor of him. I feel eyes upon me, it is Vicky, she lay on her side, one hand covering her abused pussy, the other over her throat, for she looks upon me like she doesn’t know who I am. Stunned at my subservience, my submission, to the monstrous organ that lay us both to waste.

Is this immoral? How can it be? It feels so good. Yet Vicky lay there, drooling, squinting from what must be residual pain, for what is dangling in front of me has become the center of our sexual universe. I pause, his load leaks from my chin, my girl has been spread wide, taken, fucked into submission, and the only intelligible words spoken in the last hour and half came from out tormentor.

Remember how I said I would never kiss and tell? Well, that went out the window, as did any will to resist. We were both his bitches, as he laid pipe to Vicky a second tortuous time, then pulled free for me to suck down another helping of Vicky’s orgasms, mixed with his huge load. It went far beyond awkward. The silence deafening. Our time and task completed. Vicky and I slowly dressed, as Jimmy looked on. He stayed nude, his swollen spent tool hung incredibly far, and fat. Neither of us expected anything like this. Nor had we ever seen such a session from any single person, no group with him before. We went well beyond, strayed, where others had only teased the surface.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I felt violated in so many ways, yet I was covered in his loads, paid the ultimate price of complete, unadulterated, submission.

It was a different world we entered as we left the ‘slap’ of the screen door behind us. All had changed, the steps we took to come in were the last of our ‘old selves. Our ‘awakening’, awkward, and otherworldly. We were different, all had changed, even the sky didn’t look the same. It was like we walked away from an airplane crash. Survived, but so completely different.

We didn’t speak, didn’t hold hands, Vicky was walking ‘funny’, and I walked with little energy. I was stunned, hit hard, hurting. How foolish we were, and how could we let that happen? Vicky had to see this coming. She must have wanted it to happen. And, where was I left in all this? I should’ve known better, stopped this, nipped it in the bud. How could I let it go this far?

As we approached our homes, I asked if she wanted to come in. She replied, weakly, that she wanted to go home, to her house, and clean up. She poured a bath, and lay in it, looking down at her hard nipples, reliving the incredible sensations, the depth, and stretch of Jimmy’s penetration. Rubbing her pussy, bringing herself off again, just one more time, in the warm water. Knowing, she had never felt anything like this before, and how sinfully good, and delicious it had all been, and with an indelibly better understanding of what her mother must have gone through those years ago under Jimmy’s father.

I was across the street. First, looking into the mirror. Looking for signs of Jimmy’s load upon my chin, neck and upper body. If you had shown a ‘black light’, on myself and Vicky, we would’ve glowed a deep white from head to toe. Confused, hurt and wondering how I had so willingly submitted to his prodding, and offering of his monstrous cock to me, and how I gave in to him, to ‘it’. Worse still, how I surrendered my girl.

I found myself in the shower, head down, hands on the walls as the warm water falls, trying to wipe away the stain, shame and filth, wondering about Vicky and I, about our future together, and noticing the painfully hard erection I carried. I looked down upon it, feeling sorry for myself, wishing I had ‘more’. Feeling cheated, for Jimmy wasn’t normal, he was a freak of nature. After all, it’s just a cock, but why does it have to be so much bigger, so much longer and fatter? How can I? How can I ever be with Vicky again, and not see, not remember what Jimmy did to her, how she loved it, and how much of the lengthy fat prick she had taken inside her? How can I get past this?

As the water poured over me, I let out a deep breath … it’s all so crazy, uncertain and hazy. I was so confused, empty.

What have I done? How could I allow this to happen? Deep down, I knew why. It was her mother, she had taken Jimmy’s father, and now I knew with almost complete certainty, that Vicky could take Jimmy … and take him she did. Was once enough for her? I sincerely doubted that it would be, that once this fire had been lit, there would be no turning back.

Where does that leave us?

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No Going Back

From the very first time Vicky and I saw Jimmy’s erecting flesh hammer, our lives as we knew them, would never be the same. Vicky must have felt an instant attraction for Jimmy’s meat cannon, the sheer size was ridiculous, but deep down she must have known … she could handle that beast cock, deeply, with a stretch so great from its birth girth, that ordinary men would be swallowed up with infinite ease.

After what I had seen, how ‘easily’ Vicky accepted, and accommodated Jimmy’s mammoth organ, I explored something I never considered … impossible penetrations. To be sure, it was eye opening. I saw young women, Vicky’s age, inserting beer cans, water bottles and other objects that dwarfed men’s penises. Many, accommodated these objects with ease. Disturbing images, that lay bare the fact that some women can accommodate men like Jimmy, and cast immediate doubts into all men who’ve seen such incredible insertions. I do not recommend viewing content of that nature. It’s disturbing, and very humbling.

Could I trust Vicky’s reactions if I make love to her again? After what I had seen, she would have to give an academy award performance. Her bodies reactions to Jimmy’s mammoth tool were natural, unforced, a fatal giveaway of how deeply she enjoyed Jimmy’s thick, long cock. He went far beyond anything I could ever hope to accomplish. His size many times that of my own. Hell, what couldn’t fit inside her was both longer, and infinitely thicker than my puny cock.

I told myself to relax. Like anything else, with time, this too will pass. I couldn’t fool myself for even a second with that one. She had taken a ‘mule’ inside her. A mouse like me wouldn’t suffice. I would be the hotdog thrown down a hallway after Jimmy finished with her. I also found myself with instant straining erections. The result wasn’t from Vicky. I couldn’t stop my own need for Jimmy’s gargantuan, mouthwatering tool.

I awoke at night from the sound of my own voice calling out. Sporting wood. My hands had held Jimmy’s mighty meat cannon. I know what ‘size’ truly means. The thickness alone screamed masculinity, the length so great it was mostly useless. Except for the fact that ‘my girl’, had taken in, over ten solid inches of this fucking thing. Worming at least 4 inches past where I could reach, with every nerve exposed as her pussy stretched to accommodate the sickly thick dick.

Her reactions genuine, her ability to handle the gargantuan organ as disheartening as the thrill it delivered, Jimmy’s fat cock went way beyond what I had been able to bring from her. I was sickened by the depth of her pleasure he inflicted upon her. To top it off, my dreams are haunted by images of his massive tool being tended to by me. I can’t break the spell, even at work, I imagine him across from my desk, pushing his glasses up his big nose, as he digs down deep into his shorts, and plops his huge semi across my desk, as I watch the fucking thing squirm, inflate, and push the steadily growing hammer across the desk to my shaking hands, shoving aside my iPad, and paperwork as if nothing can stop it as it grows towards my trembling body.

My nightmares include Vicky’s ability to handle every inch of his solid tool. Her attention riveted upon the surreal mass, as inch after inch penetrates deeply within her, as she looks over to me pointing to an area underneath her navel. Telling me with sad eyes ‘This is how far in you go.’ Then slowly drawing her hand, far up her body to between her breasts, telling me … ‘This is where Jimmy is … all the way to here.” She is beaming as she says this, as his huge prong is pulled free, and the sloppy wet prick placed up upon her body. To proudly display the vast difference of his mammoth organ when compared to mine.

Impossible of course, yet I awake in a sweat, heart pounding, my cock close to cumming. I should’ve known this would happen. I blame myself. I find myself jerking off to the moments when I held his gargantuan cock. Jerking the solid fucking thing with both hands. Long slow strokes. The beyond incredible length and thickness, and the moments just before he would cum, how the mighty prick grew in length and girth, pushing my fingers further apart, just as hard as my little dick, before his forceful load sprang forth, layering me in a bath of his baby batter.

More incredible, the volume from his first orgasm, to those that came later hardly varied. His organ, his whole being centered around maintaining his ungodly huge dick. His ability to recover, just as infuriating. He could keep going, remain hard for hours on end. The longer he stayed erect, the more abuse he took, forced the organ to even greater dimensions.

My own reactions, baffled me, shook me to my core. I’m not ‘that way’, but there I was, kneeling, slobbering over it, munching, grinding, making love to the fucking thing. I held it to my mouth as he came, and took in every last drop. Milking it with both hands, astonished, not only at the size and heft, but how much I enjoyed my task. It seemed as though Jimmy disappeared, and all that remained was dick. Succulent, hot, endless fat dick. Powerful, commanding me, drawing me in deeper and deeper as it grew. I wanted this … this fucking huge dick to be jutting from me. To have anyone, man or woman, cherish my fucking oversized prick while I lorded over them.

The shivers run down my spine now, as they did that day. He came three times into my mouth. Three fucking times, plus the loads he lathered upon Vicky’s trembling body. If I feel this way, how must Vicky feel? If I were in her shoes, how would I handle this? How could I cope, how could I be satisfied with less? She clearly enjoyed him. I disappeared, as the mammoth tool stretched her open, and forced its way in deep, deeper, until a wall of orgasms uncontrollably flushed over her.

I was obsessed, I watched her house like a fucking fool, waiting for her to go to him. It appeared she didn’t. When I arrived home Monday from work, she came over, didn’t say a word, and raped me. It was good sex. I refuse to use the word great. I had seen ‘great’ down the street. She left me exhausted, placing a finger to my lips, then leaving without conversation. I watched from the darkness that entire week, eventually going so far, as to camp outside Jimmy’s window. I watched as women, and men tended to his massive dick.

But no Vicky, not a single time. In fact, Monday to Thursday, I would come home, she would come over, and we would fuck like it was the first time. Even so, I was not at ease, I could find little consolation, I knew, something must be happening, but I didn’t ask, nor pry. I was having it good, probably … too good.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That entire week, while I dutifully went off to work, the only time I couldn’t observe, nor keep track of her, Vicky spent part of her day being separated from her senses. Drilled, pummeled, by the most daunting of cocks from hell’s imagination. The only problem, it was real, it was mammoth, and the pleasure it gave her, dwarfed the meager pleasures my ordinary, and less capable organ was able to achieve. What would you rather have if you were a size queen, prisoner, to the endless mammoth prick the little shit carried upon his little body.

I, was blissfully unaware. At least, I wanted to be that way. It was an awakening, that wasn’t totally unexpected. For every day during that week, she was fucked until she bled, Vicky was separated from her senses, quickly turned, and converted … into a sex acholic. It wasn’t from guilt, nor fear of losing me, she would fuck me senseless at my return from work. Leftovers, from Jimmy delivering her the best sex of her life. The fire he lit included me.

Deep down, I knew something was happening. You don’t beat an addiction overnight. There is no instant cure for what ailed her. On Friday, unforeseen circumstances brought me home early due to a fire in our building. I came home, just in time, to see a solitary figure walking in a hard rain into Jimmy’s. I knew, even from that distance, that the figure I barely caught a glimpse of … was Vicky.

It was Friday, quarter to twelve. I put on my rain coat, and was mentally dismembered, as I sat outside, in the dim light of the storm, under a driving rain, with flashes of lightening filling the sky, while Jimmy pounded the life out my girl.

Victoria was spoiled on the end of that fat cock, one that she became accustomed to, and eventually worked up to taking over a solid foot inside her body. That’s twelve crippling inches, twice my length, with a girth so great, I would feel like a finger following up a beer can.

Jimmy had her in doggy. For all, or most men, it means kneeling behind your partner, but not Jimmy. He stood. His cock so completely massive, he directed it down, and deeply inside Vicky as her head rested upon a pillow, her elbows and forearms on the floor, as the endless fat dick tore into her. She nearly fell to her side, during a rather lengthy orgasm, but the massive slippery dick held her in place. It’s place inside her cemented, and instilled a need and want so strong, that no man stood a chance with my spoiled size queen.

She appeared to be lathering over another orgasm that had been dawdling along in some slow burn. Her nipples were never so huge, nor the dick so big. Jimmy was having a stellar day alright. Vicky’s moaning had me rock hard. My puny cock was straining in my rain-soaked pants. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the straining vein filled prick, and huge low hangers as they swung underneath his slender body.

I never saw Taylor’s arrival. She magically appeared, mildly startling me, as Jimmy lay his mammoth tool into my Vicky. Just as Vicky had done. Wordlessly, Taylor’s clothes fell aside, as her big tits revealed straining nipples, her hands already massaging her pussy, as Jimmy looked over his shoulder, still spearing, and ripping into Vicky’s completely wide-open pussy. A near constant stream of fluids fell from their union, the product of such a supremely fat dick being leveled, and slammed into so small a girl.

The more the merrier, I guess. Taylor came in closer, jaw dropping, as she saw how much solid fat dick Vicky could handle. Easily a foot of fat hot beef rifled through her pussy. Jimmy’s entire body swayed back and forth as he shared a sloppy kiss with Taylor, then backed up, pulling free his humongous dick.

The sight of it made me cum. My little cock jerked in honor of it, as he brought up that fucking masterpiece to Taylor’s mouth, as both her hands grabbed the sloppy cum soaked tool, mouth opening, as she licked along its sick length, tasting Vicky’s juices, and soaking her hands from the voluminous amount of fluids that coated the hellish thing.

Vicky’s level of arousal was so high, her body was somehow self-lubricating the fucking gargantuan thing. Vicky was none to happy about the removal of her pleasure maker, and began demanding it be returned. Taylor guided the fat dick back into Vicky’s body, and as I did, witnessed a beyond incredible penetration, as Jimmy laid in inch after inch of solid fat cock. Never once stopping, as her body accepted the hot solid dick until her limit was reached. She had no where to run, no where to turn, as Taylor instructed Jimmy to … ‘let her have it’.

She should be dead. Instead, she’s churning underneath him, taking a solid prick, with a brutal, heart stopping fuck. It appeared too rough, too fast, too much meat, too small a girl. Leaving in only the head, Jimmy pounded Vicky into never never land. She was the rag doll, thrown about and around by Jimmy’s improbable, incredible insertion of super fat cock, to a depth that sent Vicky over the deep end.

All the while, Taylor played cheerleader, prodding Jimmy on, telling him he was biggest and baddest big dicked stud on the planet. He didn’t disappoint. He laid that huge dick into Vicky until she came so hard, her entire body was shivering and quivering in a shower of orgasms so strong I could feel them from outside. Dominated, overcome, Vicky was turned into a submissive, useless, sex wasted mess.

Jimmy was in a sweat, as he began to back up, revealing the true hellish enormity of his swollen, fully distended prick. Maybe it was the moment, maybe it was just a ‘good day’ for Jimmy, or simply my eyes playing tricks on me, or maybe it was Taylor’s own words, two words, said with such awe, and feeling, that I was seeing this whole thing right after all.

“Fuck me!” Said Taylor, backing up, as we all witnessed the glory of Jimmy’s mammoth tool.

Twisted, boasting bulging veins along its entire length, the huge, fully swollen head didn’t merely clear his knees, it hung down further, and fatter than I had ever seen it. The whole fucking thing strained, trying to rise up, bobbing up and down in a futile attempt to go horizontal. Impossible, yet there it was, as I jetted into my soaked pants a second time. Jimmy was all he could be, every last fat delicious inch.

It went on like this, without pause, for almost two gut wrenching hours. Taylor and Vicky, spread wide and taken again and again, as this mini me stud of studs, laid in his oversized, oversexed organ repeatedly, without pause. He would cum, and keep fucking, he would stand over them both and lather them in a solid cum bath. Then watch, as they licked his load off each of their young firm bodies. Swapping spit, and returning their attentions to the hellishly mammoth organ. Only to do it again and again. As Jimmy silently commanded, and led them about, as they tended to his gargantuan fat prick.

I was right. I would discover later, that in various forms, this had been going on for five straight fucking days.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It took God six days to create the Earth, Jimmy, works faster. It took Jimmy one day to lay waste my woman, far beyond my ability to repair. Impaled, devastated, and served. She never came harder, nor so often. She got her fill, and came back for more, sometimes others, complete strangers would arrive, and would watch. They would wait their turn, as Jimmy turned up the screws, and lit into Vicky, as their assembled witnesses watched over a foot of fat dick, rip her nearly in half.

Scary, how incredibly long 12 inches can be. Hold a ruler upon your body sometime, that distance, plus a little more, ripped through my girl like a vicious cocknado. Spinning and churning her into a sex drugged, mind altering, ultimate fighting dickfest, that drained the very life from her.

In that hard rain, I stood right up to the foggy window. Jimmy never saw me. Nor did Taylor, nor Vicky. He was in deep, total meat delivery mode, his hot hard sausage never had it better. He could fuck her hard, with more depth than any woman he had ever been with. Even from here, I could see it in his eyes. He was getting off on hitting the ‘smart’ somewhat aloof, seemingly always in control hottie. Whom it turned out, loved being turned inside out by gargantuan dick, as inch after fat inch slid in deeply, with purpose, making the cock whore cum in drenching wet buckets.

The little shit hardly spoke, his huge dick did all the talking for him, and when he did speak …

“Nothing like big dick? Is there baby?” Said Jimmy, as his turgid tool made Vicky lather into another searing, blinding orgasm.

More importantly, he could let loose, with the full fury his gargantuan prick could offer. It was sickening, the puddle that lay at the base of her sweet bottom. Her many wet orgasms, mixing with his huge loads. Taylor, Vicky and Jimmy hardly paused when complete strangers to me arrived.

They watched, as Jimmy’s mammoth prick tore Vicky and Taylor open. They got high, observed, intimately close, and at times, joined in, as Jimmy’s huge prick delivered its damage, and it did plenty.

When he pulled free that final time. I had the indelible experience of seeing Jimmy at his greatest, most jaw dropping dimensions. ‘That’ … had been inside my Vicky. His assembled witnesses, total strangers all, could not believe the hideously massive prick could indeed be so gargantuan. He had pulled free, just before he came, as the now spurting tool shot its load at their feet. Why would he do this? At the point of no return?

Because of Vicky. She was useless. She failed to remain conscious. He was fucking a rag doll the past few minutes. Besides, he wanted them to see this … this moment, when his solid prick was at its most mighty, spewing forth a load fit for a horse, or bull. The alpha got off on it. There wasn’t a cock that wasn’t hard, nor panties stained wet from his performance. As the mammoth, insidiously emasculating tool shot its load upon the floor. How it danced and swayed to and fro. It was gross, gargantuan, and worth every fucking unforgettable moment.

The stoners got their wish. Six hands, one dick. Taylor sat back, massaging her worn and tired pussy. Vicky was out cold. I left at that point. Vicky hadn’t stirred, nor moved for many minutes. She was a sloppy huge cock whore. Served the biggest cut of huge cock steak until she passed out. It was then I heard a raised voice, for I had been seen by one of the ‘strangers’. I walked in the rain, slowly, as this ass hat called out to me from Jimmy’s porch. Jimmy? He had to force their hands off of his sloppy huge dick. ‘They’ could wait.

He came to the screen door and looked out. He knew it was me. He looked back at Vicky, at what he had done, his head down. He imagined being me, being bested unlike anything he had ever been through. He had been bullied, and put down his whole life. He knew how I must feel. He didn’t like being ‘that guy’. His mood soured. He felt like telling his assembled trio of cock hungry bitches to leave, instead, he let them tend to his huge dick anyway. He got over the pain he caused me in a nanosecond. A stud, a true stud, has needs, has no conscience. He wanted to be adored, and he was.

His amazed travelers eventually left. Vicky slept it off until nearly 4PM. Ripped to shreds under the powerful gut-wrenching prick, that drove so deeply, it was moving organs around. She felt it, unlike any time before, and it would be worse the next day. She rushed home to shower, to clean off the filth, to find me, and fuck me senseless. Her fire lit, her sexual drive completely in the red. All due to Jimmy’s gargantuan dick. I was the dessert, a small, less generous, second helping, more akin to yesterday’s leftovers.

She didn’t see me come home, and thought it odd that she missed seeing my car. She was so grossly pleasured under the scalding hot orgasms that had lifted her so far, she fell into unconsciousness, that she wasn’t aware I had been ‘outed’, unaware I had seen her fucked senseless. So, she texted me. I replied she should come over. She did. She found me where I planted myself over an hour ago. Still wet, soaked, as was the chair, and floor under me. Her smile turned upside down, as my head rose up. She knew from my eyes alone …

“Nnnooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DIDN’T???? YOU COULDN’T HAVE??? WHAT HAVE I DONE????” She screamed. My eyes, told her everything.

Yes, I had just seen her dismembered, shredded by the most massive, unforgiving slab of man meat on this planet. I witnessed over a foot of super fat dick planted inside her body, as it probably had been all week, and it would turn out, I was right, and beyond devastated. She did it in front of strangers, sharing Jimmy’s mammoth cock with Taylor, engaging in a threesome of epic proportions.

She used to make my heart race, but as I watched Jimmy laying his huge pipe a short time ago. I was more interested in his dick, than her. Vicky, of all people, was dying right in front of me. Our love, DOA. Her lower lip trembled, she was always so calm, in control, but now, the ‘smart’ one, the one most likely to succeed, was about to wet her pants. Her sexual desire for monstrous cock so strong, she was casting my feelings aside, so she could enjoy ‘it’, a gargantuan slab of hot, fat cock. She was ripping us apart. Blowing it all up … over a gargantuan dick.

She wanted me to say something, anything … so I obliged her.

“There was a fire in our building. I was sent home early. Yeah, I saw it, saw it all. Congratulations! You can accommodate what appears to be a foot of fat dick. Hope it was worth it.” My sarcasm cut deep, but not nearly as deeply than what I had witnessed. There is no taking it back. Jimmy penetrated her over twice my length, with so much meat, that going forward, I knew I could never genuinely feel that I was pleasuring her properly.

Vicky was crying, her face beat red. I was tapped out. I had enough. My forgiveness was all used up. I left her without speaking. Went to the bathroom and drew a shower, then jerked off over Jimmy’s huge ass cock. I was just like Vicky. I couldn’t break free of my lusting, the over powering desire to hold, adore, and suckle the huge ass prick that Jimmy possessed. Vicky and I were exactly alike. Unwittingly, becoming ‘slaves’ to Jimmy’s mammoth tool.

I stood in the falling water, my load dripping down the drain, then repeated to beat my little dick in the falling water. Reliving the moments, I had holding, and pleasuring Jimmy’s mother fucking monstrous fat prick. I can’t help myself. It’s so beautiful, so ungodly huge, half my mind is caught up in an endless loop, dreaming, lusting, and repeatedly screaming out to pleasure him, myself, by honoring his succulent massive prick.

I need help.

suckmachine

Admired Member
Media
With his first task of bringing Vicky off completed, Jimmy retreated, and seemingly offered me the chance to apparently fuck Vicky in front of him. His hands had already explored her pussy, he probably knew with certainty, that he couldn’t fit. So, I did as he silently prodded me to do, placing my cock into her, and beginning to fuck her as well as I could possibly do under the circumstances. I felt inferior, but had some small consolation, that at least, I could fuck her. While Jimmy wasn’t small enough to enter her.

But I was puzzled as he walked behind me. As I looked over my left shoulder, backwards, and down upon him, he walked up behind me, and said: “That’s good, stand right there. Pull out of her, and I’m going to come in behind you, and place my cock up under your ass, and come out the front of you, under your balls and cock, and you can imagine my cock as yours, and tease, slap and have some fun imagining my cock as your own.”

I gulped, as Vicky’s wide eyes seared into mine. I never, ever, expected anything remotely like this. I was trembling, as Jimmy got behind me. His huge dick bounced off the back of my thighs, and my fucking calves, each bounce, and touch of his gargantuan pole was electric. I turned and looked over my right shoulder as he spoke …”Matt, you gotta spread your legs a little and squat down a little, you’re so fucking tall.” Said Jimmy, as he reached down for his massive dong. His free hand was poking my thighs apart. He wanted to open my legs up, as I my body quaked.

With Vicky up on her elbows, she took in the awkward scene in front of her, as I felt the horrendously huge prick rub against my inner thighs, as his hot, mammoth hammer began to be pushed from underneath, as my little balls and cock felt the gargantuan tool rub against them, as it slowly inched forward between my thighs, my little dick resting atop his mammoth organ, as he prodded it forward underneath my ass, as my eyes couldn’t believe the fucking thing, as it extended past my own little cock, and further still. I wanted it to stop, but it kept reaching out, further and further, my puny cock doesn’t belong, I don’t measure up, as his stallion dick reaches out past my cock by more than twice my length, his girth is rubbing against my thighs, his tool rests atop Vicky’s trembling tummy, the head flares, plus whatever is underneath my ass and balls, as his hips finally rest at my bottom.

I can’t adequately describe how shaken I was as his massive dong appeared beneath mine. Inch after fat inch, until his hips lay against my bottom. It wouldn’t stop, prodded, endlessly underneath my ass, and against my balls. His massive dick visually ripping me apart, as my little dick, and small balls rest upon his superior gargantuan hot tool. I stood there gawking at this wonder of the world, his dick so fat, as it lay underneath my puny little dick.

Even from behind, his tool reached out past by length by more than twice as much. His girth made my cock look so wickedly small I winced. Vicky looked down at the unusual coupling, like me, imagining that Jimmy’s mammoth dick was my own, and realizing how impossibly huge he was, and in turn, how small I, nor any man would look when near him.

My balls, and puny cock rested upon the herculean mass. Each thigh could feel the incredible girth and heft. I could feel his huge balls against my inner thighs, they too, hung down far, fat and heavy. I never felt smaller, nor more relieved that I wasn’t this fucking big. Jimmy’s twisting hammer had drawn in my hands, as Vicky looked on, as I imagined his massive dick as my own, as I stroked it towards Vicky’s lustful admiring gaze with both my hands, it’s girth, heat and heft unreal.

“Fuck Matt … that’s so fucking incredible! I couldn’t take you at that size, but it’s so hot to imagine it. Jimmy is so fucking huge. I wish I could handle that with you on the end of it.” Said Vicky, as I felt, and heard Jimmy’s response. The little fucker let loose his mighty load from behind me, his huge ass dick increased in size, flexing and heaving spurt after spurt of man juice up Vicky’s taunt body, as both my hands felt each jet course through his hellish fat horse dick.

Jimmy in turn ‘fucked’ from underneath me. His hands on my hips, driving that huge ass dick underneath my ass, against my balls, as he jetted his massive load from behind me. His big balls were slapping underneath, sometimes colliding against the bottom of his huge dick, other times bouncing off my thighs. I admit, it was one of the most thrilling sexual moments of my life. Unusual, otherworldly, odd, and insanely hot all at once.

What a lathering it was. The power, the drenching volume, I could feel each pulse as it surged through his monstrous prick, my hands milking away, as Vicky leaned up to sit, as the spurting cock head continued to rain long after mine would’ve stopped. My cock was raging hard, but a mere pittance, more in the way than wanted, as Vicky and I enjoyed the view of his huge ass spurting dick.

“That’s it baby, come in and get it.” I said, milking the last of Jimmy’s huge load towards Vicky’s willing mouth with both my hands. Wishfully pondering that this gargantuan dick was my own. While she routinely ate my little loads, she devoured his, as her hands joined mine, in stroking the mammoth hulking organ to her willing mouth. Both of us disturbed, disbelieving, having trouble understanding how freakishly huge he had become. At the moment of his orgasm, the mammoth shaft got both longer and thicker, it’s head reaching out farther and farther from my puny cock.

I watched from outside my body, as his gargantuan tool kept spurting its load over Vicky’s face and lips. Drenching, and falling from her chin, gathering on her soaked breasts, as she reached in to finger herself to an orgasm along with Jimmy’s draining huge ass cock. To hold, and aim such a monstrous organ sends shivers up my spine even now. The huge head hanging in front of Vicky’s pretty face, as the head belched its warm seed in pulse after salty pulse.

Jimmy loved it. He loved every moment of it. The feeling as Vicky’s lips assaulted the huge spurting head, the feel of our combined hands as we worked that huge ass dick of his. He kept up his assault, as his thrusting began to slow to short jabs, as our four hands finished off his titanic cock. I simply had to see it. As he began to pull free his spent masterpiece, I had to turn, to see how far it hung, how fully aroused he must be. Vicky joined me in taking in the fucking thing.

How proud he was. He should be. The head cleared his knees, it wasn’t as straight, it was twisted, already freakishly large, it far exceeded what we had seen from outside. We’re not outside anymore, and this isn’t Kansas, it was ripped, solid, so thick, that I couldn’t see him with Taylor, nor anyone else. His cock so huge, it defined the word ‘epic’.

When he said it, it made perfect sense. He didn’t need to repeat himself. We felt privileged. We didn’t hesitate, his only words … “Honor it.” Spoken with the will and forcefulness that the fucking thing deserved. He took pride in it, our submissiveness complete. As he guided our heads towards the impossibly huge succulent monster.
This is so hot! Checkin knows the true power of a giant cock...XO

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Comfort of a Mother

It wasn’t hard to figure out, my mother knew the very first day of the ‘event’, that something was ‘off’ between Vicky and I. She didn’t pry. Couples go through phases, it takes time, patience, it’s work, and in the end, it should be worth all the good and bad. Yet, she could tell this was something else, something outside the normal relationship issues that arise.

These circumstances were unlike any other. I witnessed my girl spread wide, pleasured well beyond my abilities. I wasn’t merely humbled, I was knocked on my ass, down for the count, by a little man with an ungodly long fat dick. This disease has no cure, at least one I can offer. My manhood had taken a beating. A bloody, full body, mind numbing experience unlike anything I had ever experienced. I can still see the demons massive dick ripping into her. It was an ultimate fighting cage match. Two men enter, one-man leaves. It felt like my little balls and dick had pulled up inside me. I was completely emasculated.

Most haunting were my own reactions. I could still feel ‘it’, hanging down my back, heavy, thick, as I did the unthinkable, and tended to Jimmy’s mammoth prick and huge hanging balls. How incredibly far the fat heavy prick felt upon me. How could I ever forget the images that are seared into memory as I sucked, and prodded the mammoth cock for many countless minutes. I was fucked up on the gargantuan thing, probably just as bad, if not worse, than Vicky. I had a lot to think over, to review.

This week, the worst of my life, my ‘separation’ and time out from Vicky was beginning, my mother could sense the trouble I was in, and confronted me in a kindly, caring way. Knowing I was struggling.

“Okay mister … what’s going on?” She asked.

“What do you mean?” I replied. Doing a really poor job of hiding my misgivings, shame and guilt.

“Come on … it’s so obvious. You. Vicky. Nothing’s wrong? Gimme a break.” She said, as I let out a breath, for I didn’t have a brother nor sister to talk to, and my best friend, and love of my life is across the street, in pain, just as I am, except I had no answer for what Jimmy provided in such ample quantity.

My mother knew about Mr. Zalinski, she knew more than she had let on, it was her turn to speak of the past, and how it intruded into the present.

“Ummm … I see. You know? Jimmy’s father was quite the character. He left quite an impression … a lasting one. I’m sure you know something about him. How … well equipped he was, and how he … Uumm how should I put this? Took advantage … of his generous endowment, and had his way with some of the wives on this street? How his passing was ‘welcomed’ rather than taken as a sorrowful moment.” Said my mother, as I began to understand where she was going with this.

“Jimmy’s father had ‘aquatinted’ himself with some of the mothers on this street. More than a third I would suspect. Victoria’s mother was no exception. Is this news to you?” Asked my mother, for I had only known of Vicky’s mother. It wasn’t known by me, nor anyone else for that matter, at least, as far as I knew, that Jimmy’s father had been spreading it around on the very street he lived in. Not cool to piss and shit in your own neighborhood.

“Well, Vicky found out just last year from her brother Andrew, and she confided in me after we became a couple.” I replied.

“And no one else?” Asked my mother, as I nodded a ‘no’.

“Well, he ‘had’ plenty of the wives here, and it wasn’t surprising that more than a few couples found it hard going. Mr. Zalinski left many relationships in peril, and to be sure, I knew, or I should say, suspected, that what you and Vicky were up to these many weeks, and I’m guessing, you crossed the line. That you went from merely being ‘voyeurs’ … to ‘participants.” Said my mother, leaving her statement purposefully open ended.

I nodded the affirmative, as my mother looked away, pondering her next rebuttal.

“Well, you two were pretty obvious. The Millers noted all the ‘traffic’ that suddenly passed their home, and that you and Vicky were frequent midnight visitors to Jimmy’s home, and that was a mistake. You have to forgive her, and yourself. Don’t let this fester. This is an open wound; you’ve got to get some closure. It will be hard. Very hard. I know … first hand, what you’re going through.” Said my mother, as I was body slammed with the implication.

“No.” I replied, but the tears were already falling down her cheeks.

“Sadly, it’s true. You were just a baby. I had been at the supermarket, when Mr. Zalinski came down the aisle. He was always so confident, so forward, so sure of himself. There was talk, plenty of it, rumors about his massive penis. How much longer and fatter his cock was than any other man. How he landed such a beautiful wife was becoming less and less a mystery to me. Jimmy’s mother was quite the catch, though she was such a mess when you were growing up.” Said my mother, but I had cut her off … this, I didn’t want to hear.

“No … no … no …” I repeated, my head down, looking towards the floor. Not my mom, not like this. Not ever.

“I can’t deny what happened. I was able to keep it from your father for a time, but someone talked, as people do. As it was, it was our neighborhoods ugly secret. A dark path, which many a wife travelled, and sometimes this journey lasted for years. Ultimately, it became the ‘parents’ secret. Something no child of ours should ever hear of, nor witness. I’m sorry Andrew witnessed this. This is the first time I’ve heard of a child having witnessed Mr. Zalinski with someone.” She replied, her lower lip quivering, her ‘tell all’ just beginning.

“Mathew … I’m a nurse. I have to be precise. When I measure the amount for a shot, where to insert the needle. I can’t make mistakes, yet I did … with the most horrifically endowed, wicked, controlling little man I could ever imagine. He lorded over us, wielded that hefty weapon of his as a sword over the neighborhood. I had to know … I had to know, that very first time I was with him … just how big he truly was. I’m in medicine, it’s my life. I’ve seen hundreds of penises … but none like this. None so attractive and sickly huge. So, I produced my sewing tape, and proceeded to measure him, on top, unfurling the tape along the hellish thing … until it ended at thirteen- and one-half inches.” My mother paused there, I could see it in her eyes, she was right there, reliving that moment from what must be over 20 years ago. I was still trying to cope with the idea, that my very own mother, had been with Jimmy’s father.

“He laughed out loud, and told me, that’s not all of it. Then he showed me … all he could be. That freak brought up that already huge ass cock past fifteen solid inches, and when he was about to cum … it got bigger … it somehow … got bigger! It wasn’t that it was so fucking big, it was beautiful, the most intriguing, unbelievable, surreal, sexual moment of my life.” My mom stopped there. She had lost herself, the details, the intimacy had gone too far for a mother son conversation.

She realized it, and paused. I was shaking.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“I’m sorry … I’ve said too much. But … well, you should know. It didn’t stop with the mothers, he had some of the fathers as well, even couples. His wife was driven mad by his dalliances, for she knew, as any that had been with him, that she could never find, nor top what he did to her in the sack. I wagered she lived, existed … on the end of his huge cock. In the summer months, you could hear him ripping her apart day and night when he was home. I’m guessing she thought she could control him when she became pregnant. But, there was no holding him back. He was a machine.” She stopped there, looking out, as I sat in stunned silence. Taking this new information, with the stunned reverence, and disgust it deserved.

“I know how it is for men. Your life revolves around your cocks. It’s in your blood. Sure, you know some guys are bigger, smaller, average, roughly the same size. But when something so outlandish as Mr. Zalinski shows up … it’s a … it’s a game changer. He messes with the equilibrium, disrupts the natural order. To a woman and man, while some wouldn’t admit it, I have no doubt, there was no bigger sexual thrill than being with him … with it. It haunts me, like it haunts all those whom crossed its path. It’s something you and Vicky must move on from, before it consumes you.” I couldn’t look at her, I was still coming to terms with this confession, the implications. My own mom? How, did we all miss this when growing up? WTF????

“I know it’s hard. I get it. You’ll just have to come to terms with it. It was unexpected for me … I know that. I didn’t expect to leave the supermarket that day, and jump into bed with him. He was a short, frumpy little man with a dark mustache. What lay along his thigh couldn’t be what I thought it was. I thought he had placed a massive cucumber in there …” Once again, she stopped, she realized how it affected me, and I realized the terrible hold he had over her, my own mother, and the strength it took for her and my father to get past it … if they ever truly did.

“I’m sorry. I forget myself. It was long ago, before you, and the other kids of our rather young neighborhood began to grow old enough to remember. His passing was timed almost perfectly. It saddens me that Andrew had seen him with his mother, what a shock to the system it must have been … how old was he at the time?” She asked, as I paused, pondering my ignorance to the ravages that Mr. Zalinski had wrought those years ago.

“Oh, Andrew was ummm … eighteen, it was senior skip day at high school, and he … he caught sight of Mr. Zalinski at the end of the bed. He recounted how it looked as though it hung all the way to the floor.” I replied, surprised at how freely, and open I was about that horrific moment for Andrew.

“Oh my God … that poor boy. Well, sadly, it sounds about right, that’s how it appeared to me that first time.” She replied.

“Jesus mom! I don’t want to hear this.” I shot back, disturbed, and upset by her revelations. She made it quite clear that she had been with him more than once, for fucks sake, quit talking about it.

“Once again, I’m sorry. But I’m guessing Jimmy is much like his father, and that you and Vicky have been watching him from the woods for some time.” She replied, as my face couldn’t hide the obvious.

“Yeah … he’s probably even bigger.” I replied with resignation, as my mom straightened upright. Surprised, shocked to discover that ‘little’ Jimmy might be packing even more meat that his father.

“Really? Little Jimmy? My God.” She replied looking off, as she rose from her chair, asking me to stay put.

She returned holding a well-worn Polaroid picture. I knew what it was, having seen a Polaroid picture before, her trembling hand held it out to me, as I looked upon the elder Zalinski’s naked body, and the beyond huge ass hanging prick that hung so incredibly far. Clearly a picture my mom kept hidden somewhere in the house. It made me cringe knowing she must pleasure herself over it.

I handed it back, replying …

“Yep … Jimmy’s bigger. No doubt about it, and it was inside Vicky. Roughly ten inches of it, and that was just the first time. He was with her every day this week, and she looks like she takes in over a foot. Longer, thicker, and more daunting than his father’s huge cock.” I replied with certainty, so hopeless and helpless to do anything about it. The damage complete, already done.

“My lord. He must be the one.” Replied my mother, as I looked up questioningly, wondering what she meant by that.

“Be the one? What the hell does that mean?” I asked, as my mom reached into her jeans for her iPhone, and produced some images of the ‘white mule’. Something I had never seen before, and sure as shit … it was Jimmy’s mammoth cock. There is only one.

“Fucking A … that’s Jimmy alright. Where did you find this?” I asked.

“Well, for a generation of kids growing up with these damn phones. You’d think you would’ve found this. Not surprisingly … ninety nine percent of the people who’ve seen this say it’s photoshopped. It only appeared a couple of weeks ago, and is making the rounds.” Replied my mother, whom without realizing it, revealed that she is a size queen. Probably constantly on the prowl for long fat ones on the net. Gross, gotta get these thoughts outa my head.

“Well, anyway, he’s on the net now. My God … bigger than his father? Incredible.” Said my mother wistfully, probably wishing she were younger, and able to mount the horse hung teenager. She gazed at Jimmy’s hanging tool so lustfully. Ewe, double gross, this is sick.

She ultimately caught herself, slowing down enough to pause, and rethink where this was all headed.

“Okay … you guys let the cows out of the barn on this deal, and you’re going to have to set it right. Both of you apologizing and working this out. Believe me, she’s hurting, more than you know, she needs forgiveness. You have to be bigger than this, and so does she. Is she going to think of him? Of course, how could she not? He’s always going to be there, lurking in her mind, but remember this, it’s not about you, no man, no man anywhere, can match what Jimmy packs. His father … Jimmy … are … cursed. I would consider it akin to sexual demons, that prey on we mere mortals. Jimmy is probably smug, full of himself, and in the bedroom, probably unapproachable. The human sex drive is strong, it keeps our race afloat, fluid, both you and Vicky must move on from this moment, this event, and get on with your lives. Use it somehow, make it work for you both, there is a path forward, and you both need to find it.”

“Also, you must remember this … for as smart, and capable as Vicky appears to be, there is more going on here than you will be able to understand, nor control. I was in her shoes once, as have others. You simply have no idea how a woman responds to someone like Jimmy. NO idea at all. You’re going to find yourself in a very precarious position. Don’t ruin what you have, remember what I tell you. This is beyond Vicky’s control as well. It goes deep, primordial. You’ll see what I’m talking about later if you haven’t seen it already. This thing, this box you opened isn’t going to close easily. It will never truly close, nor completely heal. Just as in death. It will take time.” Finished my mother, as I sat stoic, resigned, emotionless.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Does he know?” Asked my mother, her question, its subject matter, simply from her tone, was leading far from our current discussion.

“Know what?” I asked, clueless.

“That Jessie is his sister?” Replied my mother with disturbing coolness.

“What the fuck?” I replied, shocked. Jessie hates Jimmy to the core, so much so, it made perfect sense. No wonder she hated him so much, acted out so cruelly. Mr. Zalinski’s first child wasn’t Jimmy after all. Jessie was the reason her parents married so young, and her ‘father’ wasn’t ever her ‘blood’ father.

“I see there’s much you and Vicky don’t know about Mr. Zalinski. I doubt Jessie is the only one. Well, she’s probably the only one on our street, but Jimmy’s father laid pipe to a host of women. His cock so enormous, that he couldn’t wear protection of any kind … and he did like to finish … inside …” Replied my mother, as I had to cut her off, she’s going too far again.

“Jesus mom! Stop with the details. It’s too much.” I shot back, my heart racing.

With that, my mother bade me farewell, and good luck, and went off to bed, for her shift would start in just seven hours. Some comfort. I was just as confused, worried, and terrified as ever.

I went to the front living room, looking across the street towards Vicky’s home, when I saw her standing at the window. I hesitated, then got up, coming out of the darkness of the room and stood in close enough for her to see me. She noticed me right away, and gave a small wave. I waved back, and began the awkward walk to the door to meet her in the street.

Tears were streaming down her face as she came into me and hugged me tight. I could feel the wetness from her tears staining my shirt onto my skin. I hoped, we would be alright. We didn’t speak, and moved out of the way, as another strange car drove past us, and straight towards Jimmy’s.

“Beware of what you wish for …” I said under my breath, as Vicky clung tight. Beware indeed.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Second, Third Chances

I stood hugging Vicky in the street. All seemed well. Well, as well as you could expect under the circumstances, but as she pulled away, not having said a word to this point, she dropped the bomb.

“I love you. With all my heart, but I … I still have unfinished business.” She stated, looking up to me, my face not hiding my confusion, for she couldn’t mean what I thought she implied.

“Unfinished business? With HIM???” I replied, already knowing the answer, as anger and resentment filled me to the breaking point.

“Matt … it’s not that easy. It’s like a bug, a disease worming through me. A desire so strong, that it overrides my rational mind. I don’t want to … I simply must … I have to quench this thirst. I’m dying inside. I’m pulled in all directions at once. It’s animal, this fucking need that I can’t escape. You have no conception. You’re not a woman, you can’t possibly fight the animal nature of it all. If I don’t feed this animal it will consume me. At heart we’re still animals, sexual beasts, and my undying need is to feel what I feel when under him. The rapture of having, of knowing how good it can be, its unrelenting, if left to fester, it will kill me, and us. I have to finish this. I’ve barely slept. That little shit’s huge dick is around every corner, I find myself having orgasmic fits at night in my bed. I can’t find peace. For both our sakes, I have to break this ‘bad’ inside me, and the only options I have are killing Jimmy, or having his huge cock rip me apart. It’s not you … it’s all … it’s all about that huge ass cock of his. Jesus, I’m soaked thinking about it. My panties are literally drenched. I can’t focus, I can’t function. I love you, and I’m torn about what that huge dick can do to me, and for the moment, this sick twisted moment … I need that fat, long cock. I’m sorry. I have to work this out on my own.”

She killed me again. I can still remember the tears streaming down her cheeks in an endless, countless steady drip from her cheeks and chin onto her shirt, her nipples rock hard, her face flush. I had never seen her like this, not at this peak. She wanted huge cock, had to have it, and had to have it right now. She meant to go right now, but stopped herself, remembering the car that just passed us, she hesitated, and stopped in her tracks, as I turned to walk away.

Vicky was drunk on huge dick. I had to watch. I stood in the darkness … waiting. Vicky left her house after around 30 minutes, whomever was with Jimmy was still there. I perked up in my seat, as she appeared at her door, and turned and marched down to the end of the street … to him … to ‘it’.

She needed to work it out alright. She needed an endless fat dong. One whose size was so great, that women should run, and men cower and run for cover. Emasculated, owned, by a skinny, big nosed, little shit, whom just so happened to have a monstrous, completely oversized, otherworldly hot prick.

I hesitated at the door to the house, as I saw Vicky’s legs and body disappear from view. I slammed my fist on the door jam, and walked out. Following in her footsteps. Dreading each step, dreading what I would soon see, wondering if it could get any fucking worse. How could it? I often think back to that moment, as being one of the worst choices of my life. But I’ve been making a lot of bad choices lately.

I should’ve stayed home, but what I might imagine? Be worse than witnessing it all over again? Sure … that’s right, that’s why you’re going there, you’re going to watch Jimmy’s mammoth prick rip into ‘your girl’, but whom did she belong to now? More importantly, what do you really lust for? Don’t lie.

I arrived listening intently, the unknown car still there, its owner, inside Jimmy’s house of horrors. I heard nothing, until my first step upon his wooden porch creaks and gave away my presence. I know they heard me, I know this with certainty, since they instantly stopped talking, but no one called out, not a single word spoken. Vicky was in the act of casting her clothes aside, her wet panties hitting the floor with a sickly damp sound as I entered; she is completely naked, dripping in heat, lust. Her other clothes littered the porch, and floor to his feet.

Jimmy looked upon her, admiring what he had done to her. For as smart, beautiful and seemingly in control as she appeared to be, his hook had set deep, and she was all in for dick. The longest and fattest. Just as her mother had been, baited in, she fell to his feet, and tore at his shorts, going after the huge dick like some crack whore might go after her next dose. Jimmy’s conquest was a mid-twenties hottie. Didn’t know her, didn’t care. She was covered with his load, drenched. A line of coke was on the small end table, and she was out cold.

It all happened so fast, Jimmy’s smile had barely begun to show itself, as Vicky approached his inflating weapon. I could see where the wasted slut had laid her bump. It still covered a portion of his massive prick. He turned slowly towards me. His grin becoming toothy, as he had both Vicky and me, right where he wanted us. If I strike him, he becomes all powerful, if I watch, I only torture myself. This nightmare of lust that Vicky displays are like knifes gutting and prepping a fish. I am beheaded, and scaled before Jimmy’s eyes, as Vicky’s mouth attempts to engulf the fat prick. She accepts the entire head and a few inches of the thickening shaft, before it becomes too much, and plops from her mouth, her spit leaves trails that hang between them both, as she begins to worship the ungodly huge organ, as it passes Jimmy’s knees, and begins to fill out towards a size more suited for an elephant.

She doesn’t appear to see me. Her vision, her quest is the many fat inches of hard dick, that even now, isn’t fully hard, yet travels well past Jimmy’s knees. He’s a show off, he pats her head, and orders her to lay upon the wooden floor, then casually pulls his t-shirt over his head, then walks over her, just as he had with Jeanie, his huge pole hanging so far, that Vicky barely raises her head to place her lips upon the swollen distend organs head, then stroke the fucking monstrous thing towards her face. She was his for the taking, every last bit of her had been building this up within her head since the moment he first entered her. She was a waste case. Sick, puppy love for huge cock, as it began to create its own sauce, as copious amounts of precum had already begun to leak from the mammoth prick.

My angle was different than before. I saw it all from behind. As Jimmy straddled Vicky’s prone body, his huge balls hung under his ass, the fat prick twisting down toward Vicky’s cute face, as the animal in her took that fat fantastic tool, and began to force the fucking thing to grow even larger. I could even see the wetness from her pussy. She was dripping wet, she wanted that fucking thing inside her, and if she could, take every solid inch of the damn thing. Jimmy reached over, and applied a small amount of coke to the huge head, as Vicky got comfortably numb, licking the gargantuan dripping prick.

Jimmy is a demon. His hold over her solid and sure. How it must feel. To be so wanted, lusted for, that you lord over those poor suckers whom can’t help, nor save themselves from this sexual slavery to which they willingly succumb.

I stood pliantly by during all this, at some point, I had pulled out my pathetic cock and jerked off to them. I did so mindlessly, unconsciously. My five plus inches aren’t even a third as long as Jimmy’s mammoth straining tool. He’s not even nineteen, and he’s getting more tail in these few short weeks than I’ve had in my entire life. He owns my woman, and countless others. It’s old hat to him, as he looks down upon my Vicky. He pauses and turns to see what I’m doing, he smirks at my small penis, and I don’t blame him.

He has to separate Vicky from her attentions on his massive organ, pulling her hands free, as she gets up on her elbows, and eyes the horrific thing she has created. It hangs heavy, solid, dangerous and imposing, and from between his open legs, her eyes float to mine, as she raises her eyebrows a single time. Her little hint is hanging down against her breast, at least 18 inches of solid horse cock. For even as short as Jimmy is, it’s the least this fucking thing can be. By his own admission, she had taken roughly a foot of it, and he was clear, she had taken a roughly a third of the titanic prick. Once nine or ten inches rifled through her body, but she had ‘graduated’ to a full foot. A solid foot of soul crushing fat meat, body throttling thick dick. My God, no matter how many times I’ve seen it, it is completely overwhelming, and impossible.