Small Packages

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came, spurting rudely upon the floor as he bent over slightly to help her up. They were headed to the kitchen for a meal, where he intended to serve up a hefty meal of horse dick. The appetizer, main course and desert were all one, and the same. A mammoth penis, one so long and thick it ripped at your very being. It slapped against his thighs as the pair passed me, for I was more ghost, than human, a small nothing burger, while a hefty tube steak lay in wait for Vicky’s body. She was about to be served, and serviced.

He had her up on the solid table with a nod of his head. She went onto her back, and nudged up to the edge, pushing what few dishes that were on the table, crashing off to the ground, breaking a few, as Jimmy lined her up. The table was just the right height for entry for our little host. His cock so gargantuan, so ridiculous, trails of precum left the head and made it to the floor without breaking the strand. It was sick, yet completely required. Something so large required a prodigious amount of lube, another sign of the completely abnormal nature of what he possessed.

He had to back away to bring it to her. Whereupon, he shoved it over legs, past her hips, to do what would most anger me. Kiss her full on the lips as she sat on the sturdy tables edge, he lingered there, tongues shared, slobbering, as his hefty tool strained, clearly arousing him all the more, as it easily added in girth and length. Jimmy, was having a really good day, a really, really good day.

She was at least his second conquest of the day, he was fresh and ready, the first girl merely warmed him up, it was serious now, Vicky was so wet, there was already a puddle forming on the table, and it was going to be a hell of a lot wetter in a few minutes. It’s bad enough to see your woman with another man, but it’s magnified beyond torture when you see the weapon that separates you from him, and worse still, as it leaked precum behind her back upon the table. His cock so freakishly long, that it struck out far behind her as her breasts lingered over his weak shallow chest.

Her slim, cut tummy moved with each deep breath she took, as he backed away from her, his thumb in her mouth as she sucked upon it, as he pulled it free to use both his hands to steady, and aim the mammoth pole over her body. He teased her with it, he fingered her while walking forward, his gargantuan tool slithered up her body, past her tummy, up between her breasts, and beyond, to their collective mouths, as they tongued the impossibly huge organ. I had never seen him lick and suck the huge head before, but duh, it was so ungodly easy for him to do so. It went completely up her torso, his huge nuts at her pussy. No man could ever come close to doing this. Strangely unique, incredibly erotic, and the most graphic example of how overly equipped he truly was. I witnessed the full import of just how oversized, and mammoth he had become, and I trembled that this ungodly huge fat dick had somehow fit within my Vicky, and was about to enter her again.

He paused, and sickly looked back for my reaction. I was still pulling off my puny cock, as his upper body reacted in a silent laugh, watching me beat my pathetic little dick. A little jolt of surprise mingled with silent laughter, that left me feeling smaller and smaller, but I didn’t have a clue, of how much more hurt I had in store.

It was longer than Vicky’s thigh, it was thicker than her arm at any point, and it was being lined up, and aimed at her pussy as she lay back. Her ‘little’ pussy had zero chance of accepting this ‘thing’, yet, as the head was prodded over her, she came for the first time. Her orgasm was hard and deep, and he hadn’t even placed it inside her. He was about to go deep and hard, he roughly inserted the head, as it instantly folded her pussy upon itself.

The lips of her pussy disappeared, as the mammoth fat organ began to enter. Inch after inch, her body squirmed, wriggled and shook from the powerful penetrator. Its initial entry was more length than I could muster, and was followed by more inches, each one thicker than the last, as the tapering shafts thickness gradually increased towards his fat heavy balls. Within two minutes, nearly two thirds of the fucking thing was turning Vicky inside and out. She was in heaven, as close to it as mortals could hope to feel nor pleasure. Just like her mother, addicted to size, an insatiable craving, mammoth cock whores, whose only cure was the insertion of ever more dick, until the fucking thing stretched, prodded and wormed well past any normal woman’s capacity.

The table creaked, his huge nuts slapped about, her pussy farted constantly, his huge dick, appeared bigger as time went on, and Vicky? She came, many, many times.

He slowed his pace during one of her orgasms. It was painfully slow, drawing from her the drawn out feeling only he could muster. Worse still, was the amount she had consumed. As if knowing from the first time, he knew instinctively that this particular female animal could take more of him, and for fucks sake, he was right. She had accepted well into the double digits. He admired what he had done to her, looking towards me … to speak, searing hurtful truth …

“See that Matt? Look at her cum. It’s a long one. I can draw it out for her, make it last. The pressure provided by my bigger cock, its huge girth, is setting off every nerve inside her, it’s like electric shocks of pleasure that ripple through her. Little explosions, that keep building and building. She’s seeing stars right now. See her eyes? She’s lost it, completely lost it at the end of my huge cock. Don’t you wish you could do that? But, you never will. Not like this, no matter how much you try. You’ll never match what this can do.” Said the confident little fuck, and with that he pulled it free.

“NOT YET YOU LITTLE FUCK, PUT IN BACK … PUT IT BACK!!!” Yelled Vicky, scaring the birds outside, letting the whole world know the obvious, as his swollen, slick meat stick lay over her trembling thigh. Sure enough, every last, fat, glorious inch on display, as he let out a little laugh, he wanted me to see it, just like this, soaked from Vicky’s orgasms, and lashed to its utmost. This is the definition of huge dick.

He smiled at me, as he lined up that sickly huge meat bat. So fat, his hands slipped while holding it, so long, he had to back up, then plunge that gargantuan prick into her roughly, whereupon, he began to wreck Vicky, tear her from me, as she came and came. How easy it appeared, as her body accepted a solid foot of his freak dick. Thick got thicker, long got longer. The little fucker was building to his own orgasm. Once again, he looked towards me, he wanted to make sure I saw it, I shuddered, for I could see the damn thing expanding, stretching Vicky’s pussy ever more, as ‘it’ began.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vicky was his perfect fit, I saw his buttocks flex, as the gargantuan organ steadily inflated to its maximum, and began to jet it’s creamy, hot load. Cum, massive amounts of it, leaked from her with each withdrawal, adding to the already large puddle that had formed, and had been leaking upon the floor for the past 20 or so minutes.

She came so hard, she went silent, her satisfaction so great, so genuine, that she probably passed out. I stood too close, I was asking for it, as Jimmy pulled free from Vicky’s limp body, and shot the remainder of his huge load upon me. At this moment, going forward, I would require counselling, as he emptied his flesh zeppelin upon my stunned, unresponsive body. I was helpless, a victim of my own creation.

The hot jets of cum cascaded upon me, upon my puny cock, and slowly formed ever widening circles of his seed that drenched my clothes. The force and volume beyond incredible as both his hands jacked the flexing gargantuan flesh missile until it slowly ebbed, leaving me speechless. His sick smile, the stench, his deep satisfaction. The little shit loved showing it off, and he wasn’t finished.

As Vicky stirred, he left me, then prodded the huge swollen organ over her pussy to fuck her again. Only this time, he really let loose, damaging her, fucking her up for good, leaving little doubt, that no one man could ever bring from her so much sexual emotion, and infinite pleasure. I stood weakly by, and saw every moment of his ownership being unleashed. She turned to jello, as the flexing mammoth tool drove deeply, their union, simply impossible. The sucking sounds as the fat dick entered and retreated, his little hands exploring her, her nipples huge, pointing skyward. He plundered, conquered, and loved, most of all … his ungodly huge prick.

“Wow!!!!! Look at that one Matt. She’s fucking delirious, she loves this huge dick, more than she loves you. She’s cumming so hard right now. Can you believe it? Look at her … her entire body is shaking, she’s got ‘goose’ bumps from head to toe. Now … That’s an orgasm. You’ll never do this to her, not even fucking close!!! It’s love baby, love for the long super thick dick. She handles me better than anyone. She’s a size queen. A spoiled, love sick size queen. She knows you’re here, watching me fuck her, and fuck her up, and it doesn't bother her a fucking bit, and look at you. You can’t leave. You love my huge dick just as much as she does. It’s not just the length, it’s the thickness, it drives her fucking crazy. She loves monster dick. Huge … Thick … Massive … Dick.” Said Jimmy, his pausing emphasis of those final words hit like punches from the champ.

He beat her up, dismembered her, she was a changed woman, until her head fell to one side, her constant moaning, once annoying, had abruptly ended, she, totally unresponsive. So, the ultimate cocksman turned to me, pulled free his massive hammer from its unresponsive host, and with no coaxing required, I dropped to my knees, and serviced that bastards hulking, hot organ. Milking, and massaging, and pumping that gargantuan dick until that fucker came.

I’m too embarrassed to elaborate. I can’t fathom the things he forced me to do. No, he didn’t force me. I wanted to. I was thankful that he didn’t try to enter me. I was so lost in huge cock, I might have done anything for him … anything.

He fucked her again. This time, she ended up bleeding. She never protested, unless of course, if he pulled it free, and teased us, taunted us both, seemingly to turn his attentions to me, and I did want it, wanted it for my own, but as long as Vicky was conscious, he would plug her, deep and hard, with mind altering penetrations. He pulled it free as he was about to cum, to showcase how enormous his completely abused cock could become. Vicky seethed jealousy, figuring he intended to finish with me, as I would have tended to the midgets fucking mammoth tool if requested. I can’t properly convey, nor record what happened next. I am too ashamed, and emotionally exhausted. It’s painful to record this event in its entirety, yet, I feel I must convey most of it, for in some strange way, it is therapy.

I leave it at this.

I carried Vicky from his home after I dressed her. She had lost the fight. He rearranged her, dominated us both. The little shit had me compare my puny cock next to his, and I did so willingly. It was so embarrassing, so emasculating, yet, at the same time, incredibly erotic and satisfying. Thankfully. Vicky missed that part. I never felt so small, nor in a strange way so honored. Jimmy’s mammoth cock was so completely dominating. It had a ferocious hold on Vicky, and a clear stranglehold on myself. An invisible, intangible hold on all who had seen his enormous meat cannon at its most unfathomable dimensions.

While I carried Vicky, I paused, and looked back. I knew he was watching us. Sure enough, Jimmy was at the door, his dick at his knee caps. I completely forgot about the pretty coke freak whom was passed out on his couch, she appeared behind him, I barely paused, nor bothered with any concern to consider what she may have seen, but I was startled, and quickly turned to the crunch of gravel, and witnessed another passing car, whose female driver looked on, mouth agape, at the seemingly lifeless form I cradled in my arms. I didn’t know her, but I knew what she was in for.

We never should’ve travelled down this road.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unthinkable

You cringe at the sight of him. As he appeared from the darkness, you pull in closer to your boyfriend. This turd, this little fucking pervert. Disdain of him is entrenched, deep, and deeper still, that he might invade ‘our’ space, this circle of friends whom have no need of the likes of him.

You have caught him in the act numerous times. Always looking away as you catch him eyeing your breasts, ass or curvy form. He’s a sick, little pervert. Friend less, weak, your shoulders shake in disgust over his obvious, overt, lusting for you. You grimace at his approach. All of us seem to notice him at once. The butt of jokes, this little toad appears in the dancing light of the fire, and is confronting, and speaking to your boyfriend. You’re laughing, trying to reason if you heard him right. Did he just tell your boyfriend that he has a ‘bigger dick’?

What a freak. This little asshole, barely five feet tall, couldn’t be bigger than my man, he’s got to be drunk, or wiped out on something. Your boyfriend, hands down, has the biggest cock you’ve ever seen. You’re not a whore, but you love men, and you’ve had your share.

You’re mildly surprised as your boyfriend begins to whip out his big softie. We’re stoned, we’ve been drinking. So it’s excused. You sit satisfied, complacent, that this will shut up this little creep and send him packing. Away from us, away from me, for you’ve known he has a crush on you, and are loving that he will be crushed. So confident you surely are, disbelieving, cringing as he reaches inside his loose pants. You’ve been drinking, but not that much. Your eyes bulge at what he pulls forth.

It is soft, both thicker, and longer than your boyfriend when completely hard on his best day. It hangs at least 7 or 8 inches from outside his pants. It is mammoth. Your nipples instantly harden. It is pointed straight down. It sways like a tree limb. All the laughing has stopped. Jaws drop, as he slowly turns, so all can see what he carries, and when he completes his turn, he is looking at you … and it has grown.

Your boyfriend has been bested, or better yet ‘smashed’, for what you see is easily the biggest cock you will ever see, and it is clearly soft. Your body is stirring, warmth flushes through you like a fire. You can’t help but stare at it, completely stunned. This creep, has a disturbingly huge cock. You are … beyond impressed, but disbelieving, for what you see can’t be real. No man you’ve been with, is anywhere close to his equal.

He stuns all. Literally, blowing our collective minds. You are quick to cover your true emotions. All of us, instantly self-conscious. He calls out to you. Singles you out. You … are the one he seeks. In clear distress, you must comfort your boyfriend. You find you must calm yourself. Since an impossible want, desire, and need, is quickly building.

Later, you lay in your bed, hands roaming over your body, you are cumming, over the one person on this Earth you despise most. But, its not him. Its what he packs. You can’t shake the images, you can still see it hanging, so delicious, so thick, long and flexible, you cum so hard, at the thought of what it could grow into. You’ve been with ‘growers’ before. You are overcome at the thought of him being … a grower, his starting point … borders on impossible.

It is obvious, they will watch for you. To see if you go to him. To ‘it’. You must purge these thoughts. He is a disgusting creep. “Go to him?” You’ve got to be nuts, but it’s all you think of. You hate him, despise him, he’s a loathsome little creep, and the question keeps running through your mind. “Why him? Of all people? Why did it have to be him?”

You watch the street. You’ve seen someone go to him. You wish you were in their place. You want it so badly, that your body, trembles and screams in need. You are consumed by him, but you can’t. You see two longtime friends leave their homes in the late of night, dressed in dark clothes. They are going to watch him, to see what you most lust, and want to see, to see ‘it’.

You long to go, your mind and body ache, it’s been two days. Two long, torturous days. You decide to leave through the back of the yards. You forget the neighbors have motion sensitive lights. They ignite, and you begin to run in fear of being seen. You are outed, so you run anyway, racing against a light that never loses. You can’t win this battle; you hope and pray they don’t see you. Ultimately, you are committed, resigned to your fate, no longer afraid. You have no idea what you will see. The only thing you do know … you must see it. You are consumed by lust for a fucking creep, who just happens to have the biggest soft cock you have ever seen.

You have never been down this road, not even on a dare. You approach in the moonlight, the gravel crunching under your feet. Your nipples are tenting your shirt. The excitement so great, it clouds your judgement. You shouldn’t be doing this, yet your feet keep moving, pushing you forward, approaching the little creeps run down house. You gulp, trying to gather yourself, as the first step creaks under you. It’s too late now, you’ve come to far, you are actually doing this.

He sees you. He pushes up his nerdy glasses, a smirk builds on his quirky face. He has on some shorts and a t-shirt. You still can’t believe you’re here, at this fucker’s house. Soon, you find yourself inside. you don’t remember walking in. It’s all happening so fast.

You are looking at the bulge in his shorts, its shifting, clearly expanding, it freezes you, as you are consumed by fear. He is monstrous. You were right, he is a grower. The gall, as he orders you to disrobe. As if you will. You will not. You tell yourself to hold your ground, but the only ground you hold is where your t-shirt falls after you discard it. But it’s not enough for him. He demands your bra be removed. You are wet, and wetter still, the outline of his huge cock is moving further towards the floor … as if the damn thing will come into view at his knee length shorts.

You are shocked at your next move, as your trembling hands remove your bra, as your firm, large naturals bounce free, completely exposed to him. You still haven’t even seen his cock in the open. This ‘trade’ has been one sided, already, he has his hooks in you. Your nipples strain, breathing rapid, eyes wide, realizing this little fucker is teasing you. He speaks, but you don’t hear him, as he begins to display his monstrous cock.

You stumble backwards, shoulder blades to the wall. In shock. His reveal has just started, the thickness at the base isn’t possible, and his balls are just as huge, the left one isn’t even in full view as his huge cock is slowly displayed. Suddenly, you are wracked by fear. He’s too big, you glance about for your clothes, planning an escape, you must leave this place. Breathing so hard, you are light headed. Rarely, do you take the lord’s name in vain, but you yell out “God Damn!!!” As his massive weapon is finally revealed. You cannot fathom what you see, it shocks the system, doesn’t register, for the damn thing isn’t finished growing, and it’s already beneath his knees.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is slight, skinny, nerdy, creep, and has no muscle tone to speak of, but you have never been more turned on in your life, nor more scared. It thickens and twists towards the floor. You are speechless, frightened, and unprepared. His left nut hangs almost a third way down his skinny thigh. The huge tool is beginning to leak what must be precum. You exist outside your body, above the room, looking down at his mammoth prick, and your shaking, unsteady form.

You are right to be scared, he would rip you in half. Your boyfriend never stood a chance. He is so many times bigger you are having trouble coming to terms with it. It’s ridiculous, your palms sweat, your pussy is dripping wet. You sense something in the air, you can’t deny the obvious, never before have you been more curious, nor turned on in your life. This ‘creep’, this nerdy disgusting little shit of a boy, is hung bigger than a horse.

Time is frozen. You are molded by him, controlled by him, finding yourself saying things you would never willingly say to him. You offer your body to him. This can’t be, but it is. You are no longer cringing at this creep, you are about to cum, hard, really hard, over the magnificence that hangs so far towards the floor. You’ve always liked them big. You know without question this is the biggest you will ever see. You want it, love it, and will die trying to take him. There is something in the room with you, silently pushing you to do this shocking, risky endeavor, you are about to have a horse mount and penetrate your body. A horse hung fucking monster.

One might think it awkward. A cock so long, that intimate contact with your lover would be lost. So thick, that the idea of penetration would be like giving birth, a reinvention of your ‘first time’. The visual scary, intimidating, completely outlandish. This ‘freak dick’ has no place with a woman or man. How it prods over a pussy, the huge slit leaking prodigiously, leaving behind a large portion of natural lube, but not nearly enough to complete the task of entry. You imagine telling the tale to a friend, how they will react, surely dismissive of your exaggeration, pure fiction, but this is no laughing matter, as the huge head is prodded, and searches for a place inside you.

Your body tenses at the sight of the fat prick, raging hard, many times the size of your biggest, dwarfing all whom came before. The sensation, the stretch as the huge broad head begins to enter, as you try to relax, so the massively thick organ doesn’t tear you open, a deadly blunt instrument, a challenge beyond all others, as the lips of your pussy fold inwards, the pull, and sensation as they buckle under the force.

You relax, since you must, the pain, sinfully good, as it opens nerve endings to the ultimate test. The skin stretches, as the amount that has entered has exceeded all others, yet only a small portion has entered. It feels like an apple, the thickness is greater than a wrist, as you realize it’s actually thicker than your arm. Your head goes back, as the fat intruder reaches places you never had any idea existed within you.

You forget about the short, weak, unattractive little man, whose massive piece is barely a quarter within you. He pushed his ugly glasses up his big nose, as your pussy gushes fluids, your body’s natural protective reaction to something so massive, and unnatural. Your juices flow down the fat prick, as your body succumbs far too early, as stars fill your closed eyes, not from pain, but from a feeling, a lifelong need, fulfilled, within a few minutes or seconds, as your body explodes in an orgasm.

One so strong, you can see lights flashing, a flush, full feeling, as the mammoth tool is inserted ever deeper. Its crippling effect is one of disbelief, that it could actually be this good, that it could be accepted, that something so great, could come from size, and size alone. You cum a second time, as the gargantuan organ is pulled back, and slowly inserted, over and over again, it tests your limits, it’s stretch and pull magnificent, beyond any you’ve ever experienced.

It is magnified by his silence. You are not the same woman, this is not the nerdy creep you have loathed all these years, he is a stud above all others. His huge piece does all that is required, as the amount of cock is surreal, it’s effect spellbinding, as the Earth moves, it’s chilling consequence, confirmation of what you’ve missed, and with extreme clarity, the stunning realization … that you’ve missed a lot.

The next orgasm begins as the other trails off, overlapping the other, it dwells deeply, as the huge tool prods, and pushes where others merely teased. His grip on your ankles is firm and sure, as he flexes and forces in more of the fat prick, it’s shaft so wide, so thick, it frightens, completely unreasonable. Your bleary eyes look upon the junction of horse to human, and you realize, that not even half of the mammoth tool is inside you.

You feel it at your neck, you can hear the squishing and sloppy sounds, the slapping of his huge balls as they hit underneath his mammoth pole, as your body empties all the lubricant it can to accommodate the mammoth blood club. You are delirious, experiencing something wholly new, unique, as your body orgasms mightily, even greater than the prior orgasms that opened your eyes to a size such as this. Crippling, gut wrenching stretch, as the exhaustion begins to hit. Your realization, that this little man, has ripped you into a new world of sexual wonder, one you never knew existed.

You cringe at your need, as the huge prick is slowly pulled from your body. How empty, how changed you’ve become. You are angry, ecstatic, euphoric, and completely unbalanced. The strange voice you hear is your own. Pleading, clamoring for the mighty weapon to reenter your trembling body. It has done it’s intended purpose. You are at once addicted, lusting, and wanting nothing else, as the huge prick begins to drench you with blast after blast of hot cum. It is messy, its volume is tremendous. This too, is all new, and unforgettable. This is the most erotic, sinfully pleasurable moment of your life. You are cumming with him, consumed, by lusting’s for his mighty mammoth tool.

You felt it, your eyes do not deceive you, it is bigger now, as it jets forth its mighty load, you can see the difference, it’s length and girth both greater, the mass spellbinding, as this little lightweight freak, pulls, and prods the mammoth tool over your body. As you lay prone, he stands, you can see the incredible heft, how far down it hangs, as he walks over your body, and prods the huge head over your lips. You barely move, as it leaks the last of his salty, manly load. Your eyes travel up the fat prick, laced with bulging veins, menacing, incredulous, as the hanging, twisting tool remains hard, ready for more.

At this point, your past lovers were finished. Your ‘happy time’ limited to the needs of your ‘selfless’ partner, whom either rolls off you, and into sleep, or turns on Netflix to watch cartoons. But this one, he isn’t finished with you. It’s not that he cares any more than they do, its that his mammoth cock is driving him to account for what you surely, and silently did to him. He’s driven by need. To show you your mistake. Your mistake of not taking notice of him. The dismissive looks you once gave him, casting him aside before he could even speak, nor ever … have a chance with you.

Your eyes are bleary, exhausted from the exertion, still in shock over the gargantuan tool that continues to ‘drool’ and empty upon you. The impossibility and improbability continue to bother you, as you witness the hefty organ sway as he backs away. Your confusion, as he adjusts your body, for what appears to be another round.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You want to protest. Your body ‘feels’ what the mind sees. It is much too much, far too soon to even consider its reentry, besides, shouldn’t something so oversized? Shouldn’t he be ready to rest? The slightest touch of the mammoth organ is electric, the mind swirls at the implications. You can see the dampness where its penetration ceased. Barely a third of the fat prick brought you the greatest pleasure you have ever known.

He’s not asking, he’s taking, he’s attempting to insert the huge head, forcing the lips of your pussy to spread wide, or be torn open. You have no will of your own, you are amusement, the ‘ride’, as he prods the insanely aroused tool over your pussy. His manner sure, you succumb, since you want this, you both know it. To hell with consequences, you are ready, as this now familiar sensation repeats its vicious cycle, the one delicious, incredible thing, that lingers from before, as the lips of your pussy surrender, and fold in an out, under the incredible hot stretch provided by this ‘boys’ fat cock.

Sure, you always knew it was the girth that mattered, the ‘soul’ of the organ if you will, the true measure for a size queen, but now, its delivery, is many times greater than anything you thought you could ever handle, nor accommodate. You’d like to watch, but your body feels, it reacts, as your back arches, your head goes back, eyes closing, as the frightfully massive organ begins to probe and stretch. You aren’t dismissive anymore.

The ‘little one’, the one in a million, never in a lifetime would you accept him inside you … the reversal is complete, as is his control over you is completed, with indomitable dominance. It fills, forcing you to accept what you never knew existed, for every man before this one, was merely a small, very, very small fraction of what the ‘boy’ can bring, and bring it … he does.

You came fast before. You tell yourself to hold out. He grips your wide spread legs by the ankles, holding you open even further, as the huge tool slithers, and prods deeper and deeper. You grasp the cushions of the couch in a death grip, as he adjusts your legs, moving them about, as your body feels what must surely be a hot baseball bat, or the largest cucumber from the market.

A hot, veined, incredibly thick prick, that has lit a fire within you, akin to being ‘nuked’. You tell yourself to hold out, but it takes little time, until you are cumming upon the fat invader. You look up, and notice the smiling little shit, his mammoth tool is being prodded further inside you, as the orgasm you enjoy is building to a crest, a crescendo, and to a level of excitement you dreamed might exist, but never before experienced.

The visual blurs, as the little man rifles what you can handle in rapid strokes, you cum, and cum again, as he continues his assault. Waves of something you never experienced to such depths run through you, as the confident cocksman, contorts your legs into different positions, as his mighty pole defies rational, reason.

You can’t be feeling, nor seeing that. It’s not possible, but the sensations don’t lie, the stretch has increased, as has the girth of the supremely hard organ. There is no give, reprieve, nor letup, the little nerds gargantuan tool has surged to a size greater than before. His sly, slick little grin belies the terrifying size he has attained. This rollercoaster isn’t finished, he’s able to hold out. Your prior experiences have no meaning here, as the pressure, and strain of his mammoth tool continue to rip you apart from your past. The ‘fear’ is tangible, real, as this little man shovels in so many fat inches. Your excitement peaks, falls, and rises higher with each passing minute.

Most of your excitement is driven by fear. Your concern is justified, his hips keeping inserting the monstrously fat prick at a rapid pace. The lips of your pussy are getting raw from bending inward and outward on each stroke, but you don’t resist. The pressure is painful. Painfully good. Your clit is demolished as the fat pole rubs, prods and squeezes with each magnificent thrust.

You have never orgasmed so many times, so quickly, nor so often on top of each other. This ‘boy’ has more cock than all your previous lovers combined, as your body melts underneath you. You can feel the wetness, your bottom is covered with your filthy leavings. The fat prick has forced you to adjust, and adjust you have. It feels so good, the endless pressure of something so great is relieved, as you cum harder, deeper, with gut wrenching fury, but it is nothing compared to what blasts inside you.

Deep, deep inside your body, further than ever before, and unlike anything before. You feel the drenching load spurt from the insanely mammoth prick. You don’t understand how you can ‘feel’ this happening. Never before, could you ‘feel’ the orgasm from your lover, but his, isn’t ordinary. Your ‘fear’ fully justified, as your eyes see the fully distended organ. Longer, thicker, dangerously fat, the ‘thing’ expanded, grew … as the ‘boy’ let loose his warm seed inside you.

His thrusting is slowly pulling his large load from your body, along, and down the supremely fat prick, to help lubricate the insanely fat organ. Juices puddle at your union. He seeks his satisfaction, you were simply along for the ride, slowly, with evil intent, he pulls free. He watches, he wants your reaction. The emptiness, does as he expects, it consumes you with desire. You plead with him to place it back in, since your body, and mind, ‘want’ that sensation, that feeling, to never end. You plead for it, forgiving of any pretense of how it sounds, you beg, plead for it. You simply must have it, even it is from this shallow, weak, little creep, but the light you see him in now is one of a halo, as this little ‘boys’ mammoth cock has changed, and altered all the rules.

You feel the couch move as he rises upon it, walking atop the cushions to straddle your body. Your mind, already butter, is adjusting the reality that his organ passes, and distends far beneath his knees. You see the head leaking the last of his salty white load. The drip, drip, drip as he holds it aloft, then settles the huge head at your lips.

He is standing upright. It reaches with ease to your head. Both your arms weakly reach up, as your hands grasp the glistening, wonderous weapon. It remains solid, riddled with veins, incredibly heavy, as your eyes travel up the gargantuan pole to the huge nuts that prop up the insanely fat prick.

He is smug, rightfully so, he brandishes the mammoth pole for you to inspect and honor. It’s exactly what you will do. You have no will of your own, as you feel the gap on your pussy slowly close from the inside out. Your ass wet with cum, yours, and lastly his. The little shit is looking down at you. Not so dismissive, are you? As you tend to the circus freaks gargantuan erection. Your hands have no chance to encircle it, your gaze is one of incredulous wonder.

From under the fat base, you see the mammoth balls. You never felt them slap and cascade against your body, since his prick is too long to allow that. But you heard them slap against the bottom of his hot insanely huge prick. They too, are enormous, and a very fitting accoutrement, for such a succulent masterpiece.

His silence, matches your own. Too stunned for words. Of course, you moaned, let loose many profanities, and threw out jumbled sounds that resembled words. Completely overcome both physically, and mentally to make sense of this statistical impossibility.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your hands squeeze hard, but once again, cannot come close to encircling the straining tool. You never encountered one this thick before. Your eyes do the math, you see the wetness. Just short of half of the mammoth pole entered your body, yet you would swear it had been fully inserted, and that it reached your lungs.

Your lips kiss the fat wide head, as you suck the last remnants of his sweet load. Battered, exhausted, your eyes endlessly examine the gargantuan dick. It’s far too thick to be sucked, it shouldn’t fit at all, anywhere. You are alarmed, fearful as he pulls the huge prick from your grasp, as his little hands prod the fucking thing over you, and in just a few scant minutes, it has grown to a hellish size.

You cum from the visual, as his hands milk, and work the fucking thing towards the size it was before. You lie under him, watching the massive fat balls flex, and begin to slowly rise towards his body. He is showing off. He has every right. His continued stroking has the desired effect, the straining organ is lashed towards glorious, unspeakable dimensions.

He bends one knee, then the other, straddling you, placing the heavy prick upon your quivering body. He wants you to see and feel every solid inch of his beautiful, mouthwatering, completely oversized prick. His balls contact your pussy. They are heavy, hot. Your legs spread wide as the heavy massive twin’s rest between your trembling thighs.

Your eyes are not deceiving you. Lucky you were, if your lover could reach as far as your navel, this one? It soars well past, far too long, heavy, hot and solid. You cum from awe, and disbelief as the heavy pole begins to rest atop your body. You are astounded, the fear is palpable, and never so strong. The head is leaking just under your chin, as the skinny little fucks mammoth fat, and heavy tool rests from your pussy to the base of your neck.

This is the ‘driver’, the cause of a mind-altering orgasm. Fear, lust, want, disbelief, all buried at the most elevated levels of your life. Your body quakes, it’s all too much. He informs you of his lifelong lusting’s over you, and you imagine the many times he pleasured himself, the countless times he masturbated his gargantuan tool over you. Overload is reached. You quite literally … shut down.

Hazy is the return. It must have been a dream. Gone is the little one, and his mammoth, completely oversized tool. Surely, you were drugged. No one is equipped like that. You’ve never responded like that under any man, never have, never will. You wonder if what you saw, was exaggerated in some way. That you entered some strange state of delusional consciousness.

You try to convince yourself that he couldn’t have been that big. You laugh to yourself, shaking your head lightly from side to side. ‘No … he couldn’t have been that big, you must be mistaken.’ You try to convince yourself as your eyes focus on the ceiling. This … this is a strange place. I don’t recognize anything. But as you turn, you feel it. The pain tells you it was all too real. Further inside your body than ever before, there is a dull ache. Your pussy is raw, the lips distended and swollen.

Your brow frowns. You feel a presence. It is next to you. Dressed in only a t-shirt. Its chest is shallow, it is skinny, it sits in a wooden chair, eyeing you, devouring your very essence, your eyes widen to the hanging appendage, that reaches almost to the floor. The only reason it doesn’t touch, are the huge hanging sacks that lay underneath, propping up the huge swollen prick.

He doesn’t speak. Your expression is fuel enough, as your mouth goes agape, as the horrifically huge prick is inflating, lengthening, its girth increasing, as the little shit stands, it sways under him, the head already is below his knees, and is moving further, ever closer to the floor. It is all too frightfully real.

You must leave this place, it’s a struggle to dress, to even walk. You are a filthy whore, if not, you surely feel like one. You are devasted at your reactions. You despise this little creep. You would never allow that sorry excuse of a ‘boy’ to enter your body.

You can take no more. It is painful to dress. Shell shocked, awestruck, you steal glances of the swollen, but not fully erect organ, that he displays with such pride. He walks around you, purposely showcasing the swaying, hanging slab. Even now, it dwarfs anything you’ve seen before. He is a ‘grower’, and the ultimate ‘shower’. Your insides feel rearranged, hard to believe, nor understand how he didn’t kill you with it.

It flops against his skinny thighs as he walks. He talks, but you do not hear, all is drowned out, from the sight of the swinging, fat, and incredibly long semi erect prick. You must leave, if only to gain a sense of normalcy, sanity, since your once solid world, and your place in it, is shorn apart, shredded by the gargantuan tool this ‘boy’ possess.

You turn for a parting gaze, one which will be seared into memory. A hand covers your stomach, rubbing it, realizing, both mentally, and physically, that what hangs so far down between his legs, was actually inside you. As scary it is as it is now, your mind knows, your eyes saw it, you cringe at what it once was, for its mass was greater by many times what it is now. Your gaze upon it is taken in, and appreciated, as the owner of this hellish thing allows it to grow, quickly it does, so easily does it reach his knees, each added inch opens your stunned eyes wider, as your shaking hand finds the door to push it open. Instinct, protect, run.

You stumble into the darkness, the porch creaks, you’re unsteady, hoping he doesn’t come after you, nor ask you to reenter. For you have not the will to resist. You must leave, reboot. Each step is one to safety, yet the delicious fear isn’t ebbing, you know full well you will return to him, to ‘it’.

Your exit is halted, not a hundred yards from where you started, you must pause and bend over. He was here … right here, as your fist goes to the point on your body where his gargantuan tool finally stopped. Your knees weak, body ripped to shreds from exhaustion, the endless, mind blowing orgasms he brought forth. You are dripping wet just thinking of him, and barely able to make it home.

You shower, so exhausted, you fall into bed. The lasting moment, the one you will always remember, was of his massive thick dick hitting below your knees as you kissed prior to leaving. You leave this admission to the end, since you scarcely believe you kissed this creep at all. Your imagination never would’ve allowed you to believe something so massive existed on such a creepy shit as this. Even half of what he possesses, would be excessive, unreal, a figment of the wildest imagination. Yet you saw it, felt it, experienced the beast.

You are nearly asleep; the only thing stopping you, is repeating endlessly in a loop. The ‘tap;, along your shins, knees and thighs, during your tongue sharing, parting kiss. His dripping gargantuan, hot, swollen horse cock tapped against your body, incredibly far down your body. Your spine shivers. Since you know, you didn’t dream this, you lived it, every fat, solid inch.

I admit, freely, to being in a rage of lust over this little creep. I once despised, cringed, and deeply hated this little man, now, he is all I think of, the mere thought of him, sends sets my bodies thermostat to 'high heat'. I am consumed by him, and it’s all due to his mammoth, beautiful, completely oversized organ.

I am Taylor.

I am a size queen. I shudder to think what I might have missed. I have found, loved, lived and honor, my undisputed king.

Parliament

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I now come here every day just to check and see if checkin has added more chapters. You my friend are the best! Please don’t ever stop.

Reactions: justbigenuff

hikarukujo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I now come here every day just to check and see if checkin has added more chapters. You my friend are the best! Please don’t ever stop.

So one might say you stop by to...checkin?

I'll show myself out.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had the greatly embarrassing experience of being dick-shamed by a rival in the workplace.
He was similar to "little Jimmy" in the story. He was generally considered a bit geeky and wimpish, rather stocky and unattractive and garnered no interest from the female employees.
We didn't get along at all but he was never overtly confrontational with me. We crossed paths in the showers at a sports club where our company had a membership.
He could not disguise his prideful gaze and I in turn couldn't mask my humiliation. His cock massively dwarfed my little baby dick.
He was probably extra chuffed because he wasn't just bigger but that mine was actually so tiny.
Our relationship became more abrasive after my humbling as he became a bit more alpha like and rarely backed away from face to face confrontation. He also spread the gossip that I had a tiny penis.
Honestly rather have my tiny penis than be a nerd with a big dick.

Reactions: deleted10500801

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Retreat

I return to the point in this story, where I carried Vicky into her home from Jimmy’s, and placed her into a sitting position on her bed. She is barely conscious, the result of a massive dicking, she fell back, head falling to the side. Disabled, near delirious, fractured, the obvious result of accepting the insertion of over a foot of solid fat cock multiple times.

My supple, flexible, little rag doll stank of him. She clearly needed a shower, so I began to undress her. Her panties were last, and they were soaked, his baby batter still leaking from her pussy. I pulled her panties off and held them away from my face, holding them out at arm’s length, they drip. Even her skinny jeans showcased a huge wet stain. Disgusting.

As she lay on her back, prior to me hauling her off to the shower. She was mumbling something. Even in this post-apocalyptic state, her nipples were rock hard, as if she wanted more. Just one more ‘bump’, just one more ride on Jimmy’s incredibly massive tool. She began to weakly rub her abused, and overworked pussy. Fuck me. She’s having a waking dream, shoving all her fingers into herself. Only her thumbs remained, four fingers on either side, pulling herself open, first rubbing her clit slowly, then increasing in intensity.

“Come on baby … I want that hurt. I want it in me … put it in me deep … it hurts so good … soooooo good.” She mumbled, eyes closed, head back.

“Vicky. You need to get cleaned up. Come on now, grab a hold, gotta make it to the shower, okay?” My words barely understood, if they were heard at all. Her arms weakly tried to rest on my shoulders as I propped her upright. ‘Good’ I thought. A lesson for her, a hard lesson that might break her huge cock spell. I paused. She clearly wasn’t going to be much help.

“I wanna ride again and again. Come on … let me ride your pony one more time.” Said Vicky softly, directly into my ear, for she wasn’t even aware of whom was tending to her, or for what purpose. She was delirious, so far gone, and not from alcohol or drugs, but from dick. A gargantuan, super thick horse dick caused this sexually inebriated state. She didn’t get this way by accident. It was a savage, brutal, unrelenting, three round bout with over a foot of hot, hard, and ungodly thick dick that caused this.

“Come on baby, gimme that fucking cock again …” She uttered, as I picked up her naked body for a shower, a cold one. One that would break her out of her stupor. Seriously? How could he do this to her? It’s unheard of. Impossible. Yet, as I carried her, she reached out towards my groin, weakly fumbling for my cock. Was she really up for a fourth time? If she did succeed in pulling out my cock, she would be hugely disappointed.

Jimmy hammered her pussy for what must have been nearly a full hour, with only short time outs. His brutal hammering, the constant pressure of his super thick dick, shouldn’t allow her to want more. She should feel pain, lots of pain. Her body too small for so much fat meat. Yet here she is, barely able to function, wanting … more.

I sat her up in the tub, and turned on the water. She sat under the warm shower for a time, her head which once hung forward, went back. She brought her arms up to the sides of the tub and rested them there. Her eyes were still closed.

“God damn! That was soooo good Jimmy. So fucking deep and hard … I fucking love the feeling of your huge dick … so deep inside me. I forget everything. Let’s go again. Gotta go again …” Said Vicky, her state of arousal remained insanely high. Her nipples, her whole body, wanted to be packed full of solid, gargantuan dick. I did what came naturally, I lost it.

I turned the water to full ‘cold’. Her arms came out, quickly jarring her into anger, and instantly zapping her into the real world.

“FUCK! FUCKER … FUCK YOU!!! TURN THE WATER TO HOT YOU SHIT!” She yelled, soon realizing it was me. Not Jimmy. I did as she asked, as she folded, head into her chest, the water now warm as it should be. I noticed the bruises on her nude body, the places where he had held her. The places where the mammoth organ was slapped against her. Where a bruise, or impression of his gargantuan organ, signified ‘ownership’. Simply marking his territory.

I imagined her insides were abused and bruised as well. She had taken in so much fat cock, that I cringed. Wondering where it had all gone. I’m guessing she must secretly be some sort of sexual circus performer. For as unnatural as Jimmy’s mammoth dong appears to be, it’s just as magical, and tremendously unnerving, that Vicky’s body can accommodate the hellish organ.

“Holy shit … what have I been saying?” She asks, coming out of it, unconsciously, her right hand slowly massaged her pussy, for ‘The Jimmy Effect’ was still lingering, as it would for days, and more likely, a lifetime.

“Plenty.” I replied despondently, as her eyes took in her shower/tub and the falling water as it slowly brought her out of her funk.

“How the hell did I get here? Did you carry me?” She asked, as I leaned my ass against the counter, arms crossed.

“Yeah, I carried you all the way from Jimmy’s.” I replied, as her head sank to her chest.

“I’m sorry baby. So sorry, but I have this desire, it’s primal, it’s driving me beyond my self-control. I can’t help myself anymore.” She replied, but I knew better. The seeds of huge cock didn’t simply wet her appetite. She was famished. It was all she wanted. Better sound the gargantuan cock whore alert. I will always vividly recall how she responded to him. She loved it, every fat inch she could handle. She couldn’t hide it. I left her there to contemplate our future, and to decide what her ‘desires’ told her to do next.

But I didn’t make it out of her house. I made my way to her kitchen, made her some hot chocolate, and waited for her to dress, and calm down. I knew she would smell the hot chocolate, and eventually make her way downstairs, when I noticed her robe was partially open. Unlike before, when she saw me sitting at the kitchen table, she covered herself rather completely in it. Like I was on probation, or more wickedly, that she was ‘saving herself’ for Jimmy, that I wasn’t worthy. That ‘we’ were a sham. She couldn’t look me in the eye. She didn’t speak for a long time, eventually, I rose silently to go home.

“Don’t leave.” She uttered, barely heard, her voice still hoarse, for she really let loose on the end of Jimmy’s humongous pole, she wasn’t simply loud, she was at times, screaming. It still rings in my ears, shaking me to my core.

As I paused. I wouldn’t lay down an ultimatum, those things don’t work, no matter how much I wanted to, I couldn’t be ‘that guy’. I stopped in my tracks. She got up and took my hand in hers, and walked us to the front couch of her home. She sat down, and patted the couch for me to sit next to her. Which I did.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She leaned forward, elbows on her thighs just above her knees, ultimately burying her head in her hands. I sat quietly for some time. Her thigh against mine, as her head came up, looking out the large front window to my house. Probably pondering what lay in store for us. If there was an ‘us’ to salvage.

She sat back and leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder, letting out a long sigh. She was always in control. This whole experience was new to her. But the switch had turned, the longest, fattest, most mammoth switch of all time. It would seem appropriate, that she would try to console me, comfort me, but it would be hopelessly in vain. She knew this. I knew it too.

She was addicted, she screamed silently for rehab. She had lost it. I did what I thought was best, and remained quiet. Ultimately, her left hand rested on my thigh. Minutes turned to nearly an hour as she continued to lean upon me. The only sounds were of our breathing, and the usual sounds of the house.

“I used to sit here and look out at your house. Thinking of us together. How wonderful it would be, and it was. I was liberated, I was with you, I let go my fears that you might reject me, you didn’t, I rejoiced, I saw our future out in front of us, free at last, from worry, of being alone …” She paused, she was trembling, her tears seared through me, I tensed, for I was losing her … I knew it.

“I can’t go on like this. I’m stronger than this, than what I’ve been showing you. I’m so embarrassed at my weakness, but it was something I had to do. I had this ‘itch’. It’s like the one my mother had. I’m not using this as some genetic excuse, I’ve always known I wanted a huge cock. One that would worm deeply inside me … stretch me out … make me whole. I have no rational explanation, other than this heretofore unknown, and deeply entrenched desire to be ‘filled’.” Her admission wasn’t helping, but what would?

“I understand completely if you want to leave me. I’ve done this to myself, to us, but I’m pleading with you to stay. You’re the love of my life … you’ve always been there for me. You’re my bathing buddy from when we were little. I still want to bathe with you, have your children, grow old with you. I promise. Firmly. That this is behind me. I’ll never force you to undergo anything like this again.” Said Vicky. I wanted to believe her, but the reasoning didn’t add up. She was still with him, inexorably, and forever linked, to his mammoth fat cock. Any fool could see it.

I went along. It was all I could do. I’m fucking crazy for her, always have been. She was right about one thing, she had to work it out. Don’t worry. I wasn’t buying all she was selling. Fooling myself wouldn’t work. She wanted that horse hung midget to bury his huge dick deep inside her. She wanted him to bottom out, and go further. I saw firsthand, multiple times, how she reacted to his massive weapon. No matter if she bled, no matter how it must hurt, no matter how much she may, or may not love me. This ‘urge’ was stronger than any natural urge I had ever seen. She wasn’t finished with him, with it. But I also felt I had a place in this, and she with me.

She needed to get fucked by huge dick, Jimmy had the cure, his ‘medicine’, came in one gigantic dose. Vicky may have suspected it, but I was right there with her. Jimmy’s beautifully oversized cock, was melting my brain, his hold on me, growing stronger with each passing day.

It’s not easy. I live this nightmare during every waking moment. Worse still, are the dreams. I’ve been perverted with dripping, wet, sloppy, images of gargantuan dick when I sleep. He’s either pounding Vicky senseless, as she eggs him on. Or taunting me with his enormous pole, ordering me to worship his mammoth pussy splitter, placing his massive dick against my body, threatening to fuck me with it, or he’ll leave me forever. I don’t know which hurts me more, the fact he drills my girl, or the thought that he would be out of my life. I’m not into dudes, I don’t walk that line, but his dick is a complete obsession. I can’t break free of my desires. I see it everywhere. I’m haunted, it drags on me, pulling me further and further into the abyss. Worse still, Jimmy knows this, he uses it against me.

I can’t wait for Vicky to go off to school. Each day she is near him, only reinforces his infection. I can’t leave her, I can’t pleasure her properly, I love her, I can’t stand her. I should be stronger, but his huge hammer makes me weak. I have performance anxiety. I’m just a fraction of what Jimmy provides. I am the finger, compared to a solid thick arm. The list goes on and on.

I’m exactly as she described herself. I’m being tugged in all directions at once. I curse the night he arrived at the party, and pulled out his huge flaccid cock. I curse what he has brought forth from me. For his dick, is the first thing I think of when I awake, and I admit, I jerk off to what he packs every day since I’ve seen it. It consumes me like a cancer. It only reinforces what I surely know Vicky is feeling. The depths I reach are crushing. I’m gasping for air, and the only relief I feel, is when I’m tending to his mammoth succulent cock.

It’s a heavy, loathsome weight, I am consumed by dread. Never, in my worst nightmare, did I ever see myself so insecure. I see no way out. I wish that Vicky had left for school as she initially intended. She stayed, so she could spend the summer with me, but now, I’m not so sure. Secretly, I think she stayed for something else, and the infinite pleasure it gives her. I have doubts this will end well.

I ride this torturous circle, with no end in sight.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monday: Jimmy’s Doctor Visit.

It had been many years since Jimmy visited a doctor. It was a request of his potential ‘employer’, that he be given a thorough physical before being assigned to any potential ‘duties’. This request, more of a demand. Unknown to Jimmy, he was being observed, and doubtless, one of his visitors, a rather beautiful, and I would add, rather healthy, pampered, and toned succubus, whom was laid waste by Jimmy’s ultimate flesh zeppelin.

He surmised she might be a ‘plant’. Far outside the average female of these parts. He would later be proven correct in his assumption, and the impression he left, was every fat inch of what his potential employer was lusting, and hoping for.

Jimmy arrived at the doctor’s on time, had his blood pressure taken, height measured, along with body weight, smoker, or non, what, if any allergies, plus a host of questions from the attending nurse, her last request before leaving the room, was that Jimmy remove his shirt and shorts, leaving him with only his sox and underwear on, and to cover himself with a white piece of paper, and wait for the doctor to arrive.

As always, it seems to take a while for the doctor to finally appear. Doctor Brand knocked first, then opened the door to Jimmy’s room, and found himself looking at a ‘child’. Jimmy sat on the examination table, where he clearly had to ‘hop’ up, where an average sized person would at least have one or both of their feet still in contact with the little footstool at the end of the table. His legs kicked back and forth. He was sweating a little, as was the doctor, for the on this late July day, the air-conditioner for the building was struggling to keep up with the ninety plus degree heat from outside.

“Mr. Zalinski, I’m doctor Brand. Sorry about the warm temperature in here, but our AC unit is struggling to keep up, there’s a guy on the roof tending to it as I speak.” Said the doctor, reaching out to shake Jimmy’s hand.

“Yeah, I know, it is kind of warm in here.” Replied Jimmy. He saw it, the doctor clearly wondered if Jimmy was old enough to be here. The doctor wanted only 18 or over. No children. As for Dr. Brand, he’s married, two kids, forty-two, slim, clean shaven. As far as general practitioners, one of the best.

“You’re with us for the first time I see. Says here, you’re eighteen. I must say. You don’t look it, and you’re going to be ‘carded’ for a long time going forward.” Joked the doctor, as Jimmy nodded along. Another ‘small’ joke, ‘too young’ joke, the whole thing was tired, and unamusing. Just mindless conversation.

“Okay. So, let’s get to it. Says here, you’re four feet eleven- and one-half inches tall. You want me to up that to an even five feet?” Asked the doctor.

“No, that’s okay. I don’t mind.” Replied Jimmy, looking about, taking in his surroundings.

“Okay, but I’ll up it to five feet even just for me.” Replied the doctor, erasing the nurses result, and inserting ‘five feet, zero inches’. One hundred and ten pounds.” As he pondered what to ask next.

“So, when was the last time you saw a doctor?” Asked Dr. Brand, looking at the smallish, distracted little man.

“Um, that would be … when I was about twelve. I had a bad case of the flu.” Replied Jimmy, as the doctor added Jimmy’s reply to the record, and continued to read Jimmy’s admitting statement.

“So, it says here, that you’re in for a physical, some blood work, and a thorough check for STD’s … and it appears your ‘employer’ is paying for this visit. I’m not familiar with them. Is this a local firm?” Asked the doctor.

“No. I don’t work them, not yet anyway, it’s a condition of employment. That’s who you’re supposed to bill anyway.” Said Jimmy, calmly, this whole experience, tedious, and seemingly unnecessary.

“Okay, I’ll guess they’ll be looking for drugs, that’s the usual.” Said the doctor, but Jimmy was quick to correct him.

“I don’t do drugs. It’s the STD thing, and the blood work. Pretty sure that will cover what they want to know.” Said Jimmy confidently.

“Well. Okay. We’ll jump to that. How long have you been sexually active?” Asked Dr. Brand.

“Ummm, about eight, nine weeks.” Said Jimmy, slowly kicking his legs from his seat upon the examination table. His groin, and upper legs covered by the thick paper sheet.

“Then I have to ask, how many sexual partners have you had?” Replied the doctor, assuming that Jimmy would’ve been lucky to find even one.

As Jimmy begins to ponder the number, he frowns, his eyes reach out to the ceiling, he’s using his fingers to count the many who’ve passed his path in the scant two months since he lost his virginity. The doctor noticed Jimmy counting with that method and was about to speak, when Jimmy offered …

“Ummm, yeah … ummmm, let’s see … twenty-eight, no wait … twenty-nine, no, yeah, that’s close enough. Twenty-eight.”

The doctor let out a little laugh, figuring Jimmy didn’t understand the question.

“NO, I didn’t ask how many times you’ve had sex. I was asking ‘how many different ‘partners’ you’ve been with.’” The doctor’s little smile was understandable. That Jimmy had sex at all didn’t seem likely. You could tell that just by looking at him. Not even officially five feet tall, unattractive, big nose, nerdy by most every measure.

“No, I understood the question. Twenty-eight, twenty-nine, something like that.” Said Jimmy, confidently, with a disturbing coolness.

The doctor was taken aback. Surely this is the musings of some ‘kid’, who’s hopelessly trying to show off. So self-unaware that it wouldn’t appear obvious to decipher his lie, but the doctor went along. Noting the number of partners with a question mark. Which Jimmy’s little eyes didn’t miss as he glanced over towards the doctor’s notepad.

“Did you wear protection with each individual?” Asked the doctor. Playing along with Jimmy’s ‘lie’.

“No, not a single time.” Said Jimmy calmly, his demeanor, and manner seemingly beyond his years, or more likely, that he didn’t understand the consequences.

“Wow, that’s pretty dangerous. I guess you missed sex ed in school. You’re going to have to be careful in today’s world.” Said the doctor, as Jimmy stared off, apparently disinterested, dismissive of the warnings he, and others should heed out of concerns for their health.

“Yeah, I had sex ed. I understand.” Said Jimmy, but the doctor didn’t understand. How could the kid be so oblivious to the hazards? Youth as they say, is wasted on the young. He duly noted Jimmy’s admission.

“Okay. Well, we’re going to do the physical first, and when we’re finished here. I’ll send you down the hall for a nurse to draw some blood … the test results, should come rolling in fairly quickly, roughly two days at most.” Replied Dr. Brand.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The doctor mused that Jimmy lived a very sheltered life. He appeared weak, almost malnourished, unattractive, and boasting an impossible number of sexual conquests in such a short period of time, he surmised Jimmy was also struggling with emotional issues. Plus, a plethora of other lingering phobias and psychoanalytic problems. Most likely brought on by his peers, and probably many self-inflicted wounds. His ‘future’ would look bleak, even to an untrained observer.

After checking his reflexes, the doctor went to the nearby table for a pair of rubber gloves, casually asking Jimmy to stand on the footstool, and lower his shorts.

As he turned, he caught Jimmy in the act of rising after lowering his shorts to his ankles, and as the little man rose up upon the footstool, it didn’t sink in, that what was swinging beneath his narrow, slim hips was actually what it appeared to be. ‘Things’ like this … simply don’t exist.

Dr. Brand froze. In the quiet room, Jimmy could hear the ‘gulp’. His monstrous organ, in a room much warmer than normal, had allowed his already massive organ to hang at least nine completely soft flaccid inches. It bulged out from his little frame in a grotesque manner, propped up, and out, by the impossibly huge balls underneath. Each one capable of filling a normal man’s hand. The left hanging far lower, clearly the loser, forced aside by the endless fat shaft, and overcrowding from his massively oversized equipment. The head shrouded in foreskin, the overall size, his starting point, already greater than the biggest the world had to offer.

The stubble of hair around the entire appendage revealed a rather recent shaving, and left every inch affordable to view. Nothing was left to chance. Jimmy probably should’ve checked the doctor’s pulse, which had to be increasing with each second, for he had yet to move. His left hand held the edge of the right-hand glove he had started to pull on, and had stopped right there, as the huge softie had yet to settle in, and stop from flopping, and moving around.

Poor Dr. Brand, surely, he thought he had seen it all. He had no idea. He could see how the ‘kid’ could’ve had a plentiful number of partners, and why he had never worn any protection. His organ so large, that no condom could begin to fit over something so long and fat.

He didn’t speak, he looked at Jimmy, waiting for Jimmy to acknowledge him. Jimmy knew it, so he made him wait, letting the doctor take in the horrendously huge flaccid cock. The doctor was forced to move his hands, since his own cock needed adjustment. His response was quite natural to the wonderous, other worldly organ, as his left hand moved his growing cock from its uncomfortable position.

“Ja … Ja … Jim … Jimmy? How long have you been like this?” Asked Dr. Brand. Trying to retain some sense of professionalism. Barely able to stop from stuttering. Eyes squarely on the target.

“Since puberty.” Replied Jimmy, with measured calm, and raging superiority. For the doctor understood now. It was all clear. Jimmy wasn’t ‘exaggerating’ nor outright lying. He had all the equipment necessary for nearly 30 conquests in just 8 or 9 weeks. He was staggeringly overequipped. He could feel the pulse from his beating heart in his head.

The doctor reached for the swab to conduct a test for STD’s by inserting the swab into the urethra. It had to take every ounce of self-control, to not ask the obvious questions. Doctor Brand thought it proper to ask Jimmy to hold up massive, spongy, bending shaft so he could insert the swab. He couldn’t hurt this one, none had ever been near to this size. No prior patient had such an enormous urethra as this one. It was easily over a half inch long. The doctor’s hands shook, as he approached the mammoth soft tool.

His eyes bulged, as he grabbed the shaft with one hand to steady it, and push back the foreskin, then inserted the swab with the other, the huge head easily accepted the swab, and Jimmy didn’t react as most men would, for he didn’t feel a ‘sting’. Jimmy carried a smirk the entire time. The doctor could feel it, the ‘give’, the resounding, and clear ability of this organ to grow, and grow. After finishing securing the sample …

“Ummmm … does it grow bigger, or just get harder?” Asked the doctor, his eyes glued to the enormous delicious meaty pole. He’s human, just like anyone else, and his question, appropriate or not, was already out there.

“It grows.” Stated Jimmy, as a matter of fact, and after a perfectly timed pause … “It grows a lot.” He added smugly. Doctor Brand took it all in, mentally digesting what hung from this slim ‘boys’ body, then explained that he intended to check the condition of Jimmy’s hernias. The doctor discussed the procedure, then paused before moving in. He appeared to be taking another mental picture of the grossly huge organ. Doubtless, he would never see one anywhere near this long, nor thick, his mind reeling that the damn thing could get bigger, and by the owner’s admission … ‘a lot bigger’.

Not only was it massive, it was beautiful, the head mostly shrouded in foreskin, just beginning to peek out, the thickness alone went far beyond intimidating. It felt spongy to Dr. Brand, that this mighty, and magnificent shaft had significant give. An ominous clue that it indeed could grow, horrendously so.

“I have to apologize. I’ve never seen anything close to this. Not even close.” Said Dr. Brand, his voice weakly trailing off. Once the chatter box, he was eerily quiet, having to will himself to regain his composure. The warm room, already nearing 80 degrees, didn’t help his already perspiring forehead. Sweat was dripping down his face. Stunned, he informed Jimmy he was going to check his hernia.

His hands shook, far worse than they should for a doctor. He shook them out. Then leaned over, hands reaching in. In that instant, he realized that it was terrifyingly ‘real’, that one ball alone could fill his hand, and that the shaft of Jimmy’s mammoth cock was ‘soft’, it had so much give, the potential for growth … unfathomable.

Instructing Jimmy to cough, then repeating the procedure for the other side. Dr. Brand pulled away. The disbelief palpable, as he looked down upon the ‘little’ man, at … it.

In the brief time he had performed his professional task. Jimmy allowed his huge sausage to flex and grow. It wasn’t nine inches any longer, it had separated itself from the single digits, and was well into double digits. The head was beginning to unfurl the last of the copious amount of foreskin, revealing the succulent pink broad head. Jimmy had no problem with whomever wanted to please him, man, woman, and most of all, he loved to showcase the insanely massive organ. No matter how inappropriate the setting.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The already fat cock, had increased dramatically in girth. It slid past a foot with ease. Jimmy got off watching a ‘medical professional’ gape at the ever-expanding organ, that in a space of seconds, had easily passed a foot. The doctor’s natural reaction was a raging hard on. His perspiration was now measured in buckets, his bedside manner destroyed. He was like anyone else, completely captivated, as the gargantuan organ twisted and swelled, far beyond any wild expectation.

His utterance of one word … “Jesus”. Pretty much said it all, as Jimmy’s python didn’t stop at his knees. It continued to distend, and thicken, until the entire head teasingly approached a point where it might go beneath his knees, then proceeded to do just that.

Gargantuan is a word rarely used, it exudes something beyond comprehension, something unique, and highly unusual, and that’s exactly what Jimmy possessed. A magnificent, healthy, attractive, and completely gargantuan tool, that he took into both his hands, to show the doctor just how much hammer he possessed. He wasn’t met with any resistance, the doctor looked on, as curious as anyone, as the damn thing grew and grew.

Both hands milked, and prodded the fucking thing well beyond reason. With a thickness so great, it’s weight shouldn’t be measured in ounces, but in pounds. That the ‘little’ man could still stand, nor function was a miracle in its own right. He shouldn’t, couldn’t, be this monstrous, yet it reached out until the veins began to showcase how hard, and unforgiving the damn thing could be.

It was a nightmare. This skinny, underweight eighteen-year-old, was holding a mammoth, supremely thick dick, and as Jimmy released the mammoth tool, it swung down heavy and hot, with a slap so hard against his slim thigh, that it was heard in the hallway. The doctor, was frozen, he didn’t respond. This ‘miracle’ was making him dizzy. His own cock had risen to a full, and painful hardness.

He was run over, overwhelmed, never more surprised, nor sexually upstaged. That a cock could go halfway down a man’s thigh, no matter how tall, is special. But this? It was longer than his thigh, thicker than the kids skinny arms. A deformity, an abnormal genetic mistake, but through it all, it was unmistakably, the most beautiful, striking penis he had ever seen, and the sheer volume? Simply wonderous.

Intimidating, emasculating. The only thing the doctor was sure of, was that this examination … was over. He stood quietly, taking it all in. Jimmy didn’t say anything. He was thinking it … ‘Dick got your tongue.’ Amused that the doctor had shriveled into a compliant observer. His medical oath intact in word only. His bulging little cock, no match for the daunting, man shaming monster that began to leak precum from the horrendously huge head.

Deep breaths from Dr. Brand were the only sound, as he saw the massive organ begin a slow retreat. As Jimmy released the horrific hold he had on the room, and allowed the massive tool to shrink. Gathering his shorts, pulling them up, and adjusting the insanely thick long shaft, that nearly poked out the bottoms of his knee length shorts. Even with its retreat. It appeared as if someone had placed two beer cans end on end inside his shorts. It took over two minutes, before Jimmy’s tool retreated satisfactorily so he could leave. Even so, any casual observer couldn’t help but notice the ominous, long, fat bulge.

“Doctor. I think it’s time for me to give some blood, and go home.” Said Jimmy, completely, utterly in command of the situation. Dr. Brand had lost control of this encounter, the patient, was uncharacteristically in command, in place of a medical professional.

“Yes Mr. Zalinski. We’re done here.” Said Dr. Brand, fumbling for the doorknob. His expression upon leaving the examination room, one of awe, disbelief and lust. He wanted that big fucking cock, he wanted to drop down and examine the hellish organ from base to tip. Study, love, suck, and worship the truly sturdy gargantuan healthy prick. His heart had never felt like this before, beating so fast and hard as it did right now, as if he had run a five-minute mile. His breath rapid, his eyes closing in disbelief, he never had an urge to satisfy a man, until today, and now, like me, like all the others, he will find no solution, to reverse what he had seen. This, stays with you for life. You, are forever infected.

One of the attending nurses noticed his expression, and stance. He seemed unbalanced.

“You okay doctor? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” She inquired. Noticing as she glanced downwards, that he was sporting a rather hard erection. Her mind floating to the ‘little’ man whom was in the examination room, and why, of all the times, was the doctor sporting wood? How odd?

The following nurse, whom took his blood was rather cute, not much older than Jimmy, and didn’t notice the rather splendid bulge of the still swollen tool. She, like many other women, wouldn’t want to entice such a little freak with any gesture that might encourage him to think she was ‘interested’. Jimmy got those quick dismissive looks wherever he went. He was used to it. Used to being ignored, to being ‘invisible’. In her eyes, he was an undersized virgin freak. He didn’t elicit, nor command respect, or emotion.

Blood was taken. His swollen cock completely relaxed. No one took notice as he left, except for one. Doctor Brand had left another examination room, and caught sight of the ‘little’ guy leaving towards the waiting room. Jimmy turned at the corner and stopped, and patted his groin, giving the doctor a wink before walking off.

The tests, all them, would come back clean. It wouldn’t be long. Jimmy, was off to new pastures. He was about to plow the fields of celebrities, and the uber wealthy. He wasn’t going to be dismissed any longer.

Not yet nineteen. Jimmy made it home just in time. I was working, and Vicky, well, she made herself at home. Jimmy’s home, she was getting her grove on. She was just like her mother. Size queen supreme. Her primal urges began, and ended, upon the insertion of little Jimmy’s mammoth tool, and her addiction wasn’t in remission. The girl couldn’t help it. She told me she would stop, but rare is the addict who stops, she lied to me, she knew full well she wasn’t ‘cured’.

It wasn’t consensual, stronger, faster, determined, deranged with lust, Vicky … raped him. I saw the whole thing from outside Jimmy’s home.

This mountain, is insurmountable.